Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty (76469 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death / Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions / Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by oranget(m): 12:54pm On Mar 22, 2020
cRobo:
I really wish I can say a word
But
I won't say a word
I really like you guy
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by thundafire: 12:54pm On Mar 22, 2020
Nekky5:
Hahaha!!!!!!!! empty seats He only preached via Dove studio not in a church.The people you saw were a few of his ministers that went to the studio with him.pls next time get your facts from a genuine source.
is dat a studio foolish comment? Showing ur ignorance
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by Yoyostic: 12:54pm On Mar 22, 2020
Nekky5:
Hahaha!!!!!!!! empty seats He only preached via Dove studio not in a church.The people you saw were a few of his ministers that went to the studio with him.pls next time get your facts from a genuine source.
Don't mind them.
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by nowpresence(f): 12:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
Compliance:

The level of the anointing on each minister is different. That's the level of the Holy spirit functionality on them. Some pastors are more anointed than others. Several factors can be responsible for it.

Every serious Christian knows that pastor Adeboye is one of the most anointed minister we have around in this nation. I know you know too if you're one.

As much as I am very reluctant to answer you, I feel you still deserve a response from me. But it's unnecessary to threaten me with troubles. You know how many I'm facing already?
how do you measure the anointing? what makes adeboye more anointed than the others?
is it the population of his church, the number of churches, or the private jets that makes him more anointed?

this is one of the reasons I don't like pentecostal church because of how they worship their pastors as if he is God.
if you want to make reference to other pastors, do so without making superiority comparison

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by goldengodday: 12:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
MY OPINION

Those of you criticising churches aren't supposed to do so...

One thing you need to know about Christianity is this, every believer reacts to issues of life on the basis of his or her view of God's word and measure of Faith.

Some believers including me believe that no virus is powerful enough to survive in their bodies. Such belief is the reason you see some pastors gathering member to run services irrespective of the directive from the constituted authority.

If your belief is contrary however, it doesn't mean that you are condemned, it only means that you are operating base on your level of Faith and reaction to God's word.

And those quoting the scripture that talked about obedience to constituted authority, don't forget the Bible says, "obey in the Lord" so, any obedience that's not in consistent with God's word is an act of FEAR and not OBEDIENCE.

Stay secured because non of these diseases shall come near you and you household.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 22, 2020
So no Pastor is brave enough to lay his hands on
Corona patients?

Even Jesus laid his hands on lepers and they were made whole.
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by Galapagous(m): 12:59pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ninethmare:
As a Christian we must obey the law of the land.

we are not fugitives
Weyrey, no obey am, let ur faith guide u.
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by onyxo76(m): 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
oluseg2:

Studio where you have church seats abi?
That might not be Ebute Metra but it's definitely a church auditorium.
the ministers were seated in the headquarters at ebute meta while daddy go ministered from the dove studio at camp, the ministers simply watched a life broadcast via dove tv
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by OBku4(m): 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
Antichristus:

Shut up. There is no God.
grin lolz.
I no even know wetin to tell you
cheesy
Sha be careful, na express we dey all go
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by RaptorX: 1:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
Habakkuk 3 3:5 (KJV)

3 God came from Teman, and the Holy one from mount Paran, Selah, His glory covered the heavens, and the earth was full of his praise.

4 And his brightness was as the light; he had horns coming out of his hand: and there was the hiding of his power.

5 Before him went PESTILENCE, and burning coals went forth at his feet.

So the man of God was right, God will remove the pestilence after He had achieved His purpose that He the sovereign Lord can shut down the whole world.
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by Unrated900(m): 1:08pm On Mar 22, 2020
RichDad1:
But one Papa somewhere is leading his congregations in hypocrisy.
Thinking wearing white coat will prevent him from corona virus.
lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed undecided

Judge not thy u not be judge

Only the lord knows who is truly serving him

Till Christ come brother let’s remain judge less Stay blessed one love
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by SoNature(m): 1:09pm On Mar 22, 2020
Compliance:
Pastor Adeboye is a pattern to every minister in Nigeria. His obedience and humility is top notch. I love the man. Soooo humble.

Some other pastors, less anointed will still force their ways through to do church today and enhance the spread of the virus.

Huncle, forget the praise

Nobody has a choice here

If almighty Catholic Church can suspend Masses, who be Redeemed?
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by Unik3030: 1:09pm On Mar 22, 2020
goldengodday:
MY OPINION

Those of you criticising churches aren't supposed to do so...

One thing you need to know about Christianity is this, every believer reacts to issues of life on the basis of his or her view of God's word and measure of Faith.

Some believers including me believe that no virus is powerful enough to survive in their bodies. Such belief is the reason you see some pastors gathering member to run services irrespective of the directive from the constituted authority.

If your belief is contrary however, it doesn't mean that you are condemned, it only means that you are operating base on your level of Faith and reaction to God's word.

And those quoting the scripture that talked about obedience to constituted authority, don't forget the Bible says, "obey in the Lord" so, any obedience that's not in consistent with God's word is an act of FEAR and not OBEDIENCE.

Stay secured because non of these diseases shall come near you and you household.
no virus is powerful enough to survive in your body, I guess u are made of metal or stone? your ignorance stinks to high heaven. just let them inject u with HIV n let's see what's up. some Christians self........ they thrash talk thereby giving room for non believers to insult Christianity

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by YorubaKinging: 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
This is just the beginning
Step by step
They will make religion illegal
They will impose science and technology on you

In the beginning, I've been saying coronaVirus is just a means to an end

Now you know the "end"
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by Harrynight(m): 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
codedlee:
and you think with the money he already have now, he still depend on offerings? Use your brain abeg

And where do u think the money he has now came from?
Use ur brain man!
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by majamajic(m): 1:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
enshi:
The government is the highest authority

Give it up to them that obeyed the law, on Friday it didn't happen
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by tyup(m): 1:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
DateMynd44:
you mean it's the same Pastor Kumuyi that has been preaching to u to be tribalistic in your comments?
You're a disgrace to deeper life bible church

You know a person like me would rather advice you step up ur level of Education, like ur so poor to decipher between me noticing a change and being a member. You don't even know what being a tribalist means very poor of you and No simpleton I'm not a member neither do I owe allegiance to a church cuz I really don't do church I only believe there's God and that's no lie

so if ur looking for one who's a disgrace to deeper life or no Search forward and do clear out ur senses of reasoning n wisdom that's been ages forgotten in the shades of tenebris. Do this and come thank me later, Cheers.
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by majamajic(m): 1:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
Harrynight:

And where do u think the money he has now came from?
Use ur brain man!

His money is double now sef , someone that uses 100 naira as offering , can now transfer at least 1k to church account, so Adeboye don pass that level
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by Danobb: 1:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
I guess if u listened to announcement and read news, u will be more enlightened instead of trying to be noticed for ur stupidity. Just to let u know, m not a member before u think m biased
RichDad1:
But one Papa somewhere is leading his congregations in hypocrisy.
Thinking wearing white coat will prevent him from corona virus.
lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by Comedian2019: 1:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
jericco1:
This coronavirus is going to make a lot of people atheist and those that are already one prove the point of it all.. it's a shame! sad
It won't make anybody atheist. It will only expose fraudsters parading themselves as MOG.
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by sirchux: 1:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
Nekky5:
You are one to get your facts right next time, you relied on the few pictures u saw online to speak.
He preached from Dove studios while the other people u see seated were in church to hook up with his preaching online. Don't just talk because others are talking
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by buoye1(m): 1:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
Nekky5:
i watched the live broadcast and that auditorium isn't a studio
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by abdullahi45: 1:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ninethmare:
As a Christian we must obey the law of the land.

we are not fugitives

Okay.

https://www.nairaland.com/5749444/bishop-oyedepo-criticized-holding-service
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by lekonso: 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2020
Compliance:
Pastor Adeboye is a pattern to every minister in Nigeria. His obedience and humility is top notch. I love the man. Soooo humble.

Some other pastors, less anointed will still force their ways through to do church today and enhance the spread of the virus.
That is one of the reasons why he is the most respected minister of the gospel in Nigeria today. He is ready to obey any directive promptly from the government any time even when it is not comfortable for him to do so.
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by InansBobo(m): 1:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
WalkerMichael:

I think coza /dunamis are good examples
their locations vary... The law from Lagos is different from that from FCT
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by Myself2(m): 2:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
Nekky5:
He is in order my dear.
The hall in Dove media can actually sit much more than 1,000 worshippers but they deliberately kept the number down to obey the law
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
The seats have always been empty, but the preacher didn't realize it.

Let's assume the mega-pastors of today happen to be contemporaries of biblical Jesus. Do you think any of them will be his disciple? Would Jesus have approved their messages has spirits inspired?

Truth, from time immemorial has been known to be unattractive, it doesn't require a lifetime seat for truth to heal its audience, it has no space for two because truth makes its audience one. No leading, no following.

Surely, the occupiers of those seats will be back; some with voluntary offerings of thanksgiving in their hands while some will not do it until they are reminded of God's mercy. God is good... All the time.

O preacher...

Why do you think they return to those seats?

Do you think they are ignorant of what it takes to be like Jesus?

Have you ever wonder why they chose you as their spiritual role model?

Are you sure Jesus will preach same message you preach if he were to be on that pulpit today?

What if you try to preach like Jesus for six months consecutively?

How come Jesus started giving out (through you) the same stuffs he called obstacles in the Bible?

Through you, he displays his wealth to entice people into the kingdom (I suppose); are you sure? Is it working?

As long as truth remain deliberately or ignorantly obscured, seats will always remain in churches and people will sit on it.

Those who want to be like Jesus knows what it takes, they deceive not themselves by cuddling and polishing the sign post; instead, they face where the post is pointing. The guide in them has awakened and every laws become one.

Just felt like writing something the moment I hear empty seats.

Don't take it too religiously

Time shall tell
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by 1Dray(m): 2:33pm On Mar 22, 2020
enshi:
The government is the highest authority

Indeed, yet they are humbled by just one plague.

The Almighty God is the Supreme and highest authority and power.
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by 1Dray(m): 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
Memphitz537:
Na Daddy Freeze go happy pass....
#freethesheeple

So you're all happy that Sunday service didn't hold? I guess that's what it's all about.
Re: Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty by ElimosCEO: 2:37pm On Mar 22, 2020
oluseg2:

Studio where you have church seats abi?
That might not be Ebute Metra but it's definitely a church auditorium.

You are right bro. That’s Ebute Metta. I watched it live. Daddy went to the studio with Only pastor Kunle Ajayi and a keyboardist alongside pastor leke(His P.A)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Power Behind Sex / Pastor Mboro Prays For Man's Joystick, Orders Him To Sex His Wife On TV / Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.