Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding - Events (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding (107834 Views)

Skate Wedding Gone Wrong: Groom Falls On Bride While Trying To Skate With Her / NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos / White Wedding Of A Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by AmeLonRo(m): 4:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Lightangel65: 4:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
wany:

No dear,the cash will get the lady that's if he can even muscle and make it,then once the cash finish she will leave,sad truth no matter what men will always be magas.

Yes, how would she leave inside marriage. Even if they divorce she would have already passed her prime. So it's a loss/loss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Xisnin(m): 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2020
Sotland:

Most men are emotionally insensitives.. Let him with his mistake... But it just getting worst.. Most girls has turned to jezebel these days.. Could it be that our parents failed our generation? Certainly, some of our parents fail abysmally... Again most girls have the wrong ideology and often emulate the wrong part of the Western culture... "Feminism and gender equality" has caused more harm than good to a lot of girls now

Always spewing the same trash when you know nothing about their story.
SMH
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by uthlaw: 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2020
Reichel99:
The guy still wasted his own resources, he should calculate all the expenses he made for the wedding and the relationship.

The bride will still get a new man, the man may even be in the wedding location.
the groom will also get a new woman!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Jman06(m): 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

The small boys here including the one that quoted u are disgracing the alpha males here, see how this one is feeling funky grin
Na all those small boys dey make them form rubbish nau
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Edge1(m): 4:38pm On Mar 22, 2020
nazablossom:
Congratulations Judith, you just escaped a psychopath as a husband.

Who plots revenge for 10 phucking years

Wasted your years, resources, sanity just to say "I no do" on your wedding day .

Congratulations Judith once again!!!!!!

Yen yen yen. Every story has two sides.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by eyinjuege: 4:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lightangel65:

It's his life his business, it's not like I like what he did, it's just you guys shouldn't blame him without knowing what the lady did to him

Of course it's his life and his business.

I'm just correcting the impression you have that only the would be bride was disgraced on their wedding day.

He and his family were also seriously disgraced on that day.

Imagine all the guests his mother, father, siblings invited.
Imagine the pepper dem the mother was probably going to do at the reception and the gbe body e dance steps planned by them at the reception.
It will forever be in their record as a family.
Even his friend was weeping, and telling us it's a spiritual problem meaning they actually think he is mentally deranged (Its not today Nigerians have attributed mental health issues to spiritual problems)
So be careful when you say the lady did something to him10 years ago, and he's just taking his revenge now. The people close to him think he's mad o.

2 Likes

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Dollabiz: 4:40pm On Mar 22, 2020
God help us
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by ginggerxy: 4:40pm On Mar 22, 2020
nazablossom:
E no go pass cheating sha. The girl is still lucky sha. What if he had killed her and buried her in evil forest lipsrsealed.
that's height of it, to me the lady saw it coming but was still giving her self false hope that he won't do anything you know how ladies jokes with everything even with their lives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Dottore: 4:40pm On Mar 22, 2020
Reichel99:
The guy still wasted his own resources, he should calculate all the expenses he made for the wedding and the relationship.

The bride will still get a new man, the man may even be in the wedding location.
Where did she keep the new man she's getting. That incidence has reduced her chance of getting married by 1000 miles of trekking. Guys would become wary of her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by ubunja(m): 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
Ubunja and his crew right now
[img]https://media1./images/0ab2b5b92226f869d0fdc08b9d1224fb/tenor.gif?itemid=16107836[/img]
ubunja and his crew must be on your mind a lot

2 Likes

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Ladycewhy(f): 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lightangel65:

I wonder are you my dad to question my views
Who born you.
Couldn't you read my previous post she did something wrong that's why he taught her a lesson. No sane guy will punish a girl like this if she doesn't deserve it
You feminists with no brains always play the would allow your mom/sister/daughter.
If they Bleep up, they get what they get , I didn't choose their boyfriend's so it's none of my business.
It's sick mofos like you who make feminism toxic. I don't know as feminism evolved they forgot their brains
lol ,I think you should look in the mirror before you call people sick . Only psychopaths see through the same lense.

The bolded has told me all I need to know. Na your brother. I am sure you grew up in a broken home seeing your mother being treated like a rag hence your skewed mind set . Spits! ,I pity any woman that ends up with you,cos I see a monster lurking in the dark , happy divorce to you in advance cos the woman that will stay with a man exhibiting this kind of toxic masculinity has to be a robot

2 Likes

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
Reichel99:
I have over 200 PMs I don't know the one I would reply.
You're cute.
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Gandollaar(f): 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lightangel65:

He is very ok, yes it took 10yrs but he destroyed her life. And during this 10yrs he would have been dating the real lady he wants to actually make anlife with. And men rule the world no matter how sick a guy is, just throw some cash and you will get any lady.
Hahaha..the reverse is the case from what we see these days.

Only the rich girls are getting the guys now grin

When I was single, I enjoyed my years of domineering broke ass guys who came to eat my food and take my money.

If I liked you a lot (because you are a good carpenter with respecful behavior), I can drop you off with my car and give you 2k join sef.

But if I don't like you, I will give you N200-500 to assist you with tfare.

I used to really love the disappointing look on their faces when I paid them grin

And they will go home and continue spinning so many tales just to get me to part with some box.

I enjoyed those days thoroughly grin

1 Like

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
peeddy:
GROOM WALKS OUT ON BRIDE IN JOS, SAYS HIS PLAN TO DISGRACE HER WAS HATCHED TEN YEARS AGO

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/bride-collapses-as-groom-walks-out-during-church-wedding/amp/

You met a girl at 25.
Explored her for 12 years: s.ex, romance, emotions, & all that.
Left her heartbroken at 37.
Hmmm.
To every action, there's a reaction!
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
This is the most stupid thing som1 has ever done imagine shaming your family too undecided
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by nazablossom(f): 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2020
ginggerxy:
that's height of it, to me the lady saw it coming but was still giving her self false hope that he won't do anything you know how ladies jokes with everything even with their lives.
She might think that he has forgiven her true true.
I wish them good luck

1 Like

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by uthlaw: 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2020
ImaIma1:
The kind of man that can do this is full of hatred, unforgiveness and bitterness.
He thinks he achieved his plan, but meanwhile all the time he kept her in mind, hatching a plan, he was actually holding himself down. Hatred does more harm to the person carrying it.

The bride shouldn't waste her tears, but thank her God that she escaped a mean man.
he actually has plan A B C D ND E....to catch new babes no hard na including best friends of the bride!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by nextstep(m): 4:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
[s]Let me delete my comment jare... waste of time person.[/s]
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by tunize(m): 4:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
Fafesot:

You are an angry feminist,
you should ask what the offence of the lady was,
Do you know if she really deserved more?
kudos to the man..
Ah why u deh support bad thing nah on wedding day? The anger and revenge went too far.
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Lightangel65: 4:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ladycewhy:
lol ,I think you should look in the mirror before you call people sick . Only psychopaths see through the same lense.

The bolded has told me all I need to know. Na your brother. I am sure you grew up in a broken home seeing your mother being treated like a rag hence your skewed mind set . Spit!

No your home was broken. am sure in your home your dad was a cunt and your mom abused and emasculated him
Piece of shit from the semen of a caword

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by favour32(m): 4:44pm On Mar 22, 2020
This kind man wey nor dey forgive go wicked o if you mistake cross him path.
If you nor want again why not take off or bone the girl?
Every unmarried woman on Earth run from this man o
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by SweetCunt97(f): 4:44pm On Mar 22, 2020
bluefilm:

You wish.

But in reality, you know it will always be easier for the man to get back in the game any time he wants than the woman.

You women have a natural problem: Una too dey expire so quickly and no man likes that.
Wow! Expire? Boy eat ur tongue.
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Richie77: 4:44pm On Mar 22, 2020
Idiots abusing the guy without listening to the other part of the story . I pity your sense of reasoning .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by govomotors: 4:44pm On Mar 22, 2020
I wish we can hear the guy side of the story.

1 Like

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Mizwisdom(f): 4:45pm On Mar 22, 2020
Winneygirl:
Spent 10 years plotting a revenge?
Evil fool.
I wonder what he will spend the next 10 years of his life doing... Probably monitoring her and not living his own life.
Vindictive fool.

Wasted 10 years of his life plotting a revenge grin
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by originalomobaba: 4:45pm On Mar 22, 2020
What is going on in Jos? Yesterday we recorded death of a groom during wedding service. Again we have a case of groom saying NO on wedding day.
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by shogsman(m): 4:46pm On Mar 22, 2020
Reichel99:
He is senseless, he should have dumped her since.
Revenge is a dish served cold,dumping her wouldn't have count as revenge but dumping her on the altar is masterclass, before you go around judging bear in mind that you don't know what the lady did and you girls can vex even angel with your actions sometimes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Ladycewhy(f): 4:46pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lightangel65:

My dad is a cunt and my mom was abused and emasculated him
Hence the reason I am Piece of shit from the semen of a caword
lol ,if you say so bro grin grin grin
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Lightangel65: 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
Gandollaar:
Hahaha..the reverse is the case from what we see these days.

Only the rich girls are getting the guys now grin

When I was single, I enjoyed my years of domineering broke ass guys who came to eat my food and take my money.

If I liked you a lot (because you are a good carpenter with respecful behavior), I can drop you off with my car and give you 2k join sef.

But if I don't like you, I will give you N200-500 to assist you with tfare.

I used to really love the disappointing look on their faces when I paid them grin

And they will go home and continue spinning so many tales just to get me to part with some box.

I enjoyed those days thoroughly grin

Lol na Nollywood drama, when timeout ladies full for just 500 naira.
It's good to dream, but don't have a very big one

1 Like

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by shogsman(m): 4:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
tunize:

Ah why u deh support bad thing nah on wedding day? The anger and revenge went too far.
Do you even know what she did to him,don't be a pussy.
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Lightangel65: 4:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ladycewhy:
lol ,my mom was a slut and a deranged bitch, my dad was an imbescile, that's why am stupid Don't mind me

No prob, I guess stupidity flows in your family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? / Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates / Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.