Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding - Events (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding (108005 Views)

Skate Wedding Gone Wrong: Groom Falls On Bride While Trying To Skate With Her / NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos / White Wedding Of A Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by E2000: 6:40pm On Mar 22, 2020
Reichel99:
The guy still wasted his own resources, he should calculate all the expenses he made for the wedding and the relationship.

The bride will still get a new man, the man may even be in the wedding location.
So because of the resources he should go ahead and marry a devil?
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by LegalOpinion: 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2020
nazablossom:
Whether you admit it or not, the guy is a psycho. Do you know what 10 years is? 10 years of somebody's life wasted.

The emotional trauma he has to go through to suck up with the girl everyday planning his "sweet revenge "

This is something he would have done a long time ago and move on with his life.

He destroyed himself as well because no girl in her right mind will marry a man that waited for 10 years to carry out a revenge, except the lady doesn't value her life.

The guy's life will never remain the same even after his revenge.

The lady lost at all fronts. Aside a psychopath, which "normal" lady dates a guy for 10 years?

It will take only very few human beings to marry this lady thereafter, especially as the guy didn't say exactly the reason for his actions. The wild speculation and negative assumptions will always be there.

And again! It's not right to say that he "spent 10 years" planning this. It was just a sealed decision taken years back and he moved on with planning his life while the lady continued the wasteful venture of preparing for a non-existent marriage, thereby putting her life on hold for 10 years.
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Chasegb(m): 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
And you think he will not also get another woman? I know what he was wrong.
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by masterflowx(m): 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
Reichel99:
I don't even have a boyfriend now.
are you sure?
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by toprealman: 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
Men dey ooo.....10years planning evil
Bride should brace up ...I doubt if he is worth the heartache.

1 Like

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Lugianostar(m): 6:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
The young man is a devil incarnate!!!!

1 Like

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
nazablossom:
Congratulations Judith, you just escaped a psychopath as a husband.

Who plots revenge for 10 phucking years

Wasted your years, resources, sanity just to say "I no do" on your wedding day .

Congratulations Judith once again!!!!!!

You honestly think he wasted his time and resources?
Really?

Before executing this, these types of Guys would have long married and have a child or children somewhere,

Maybe all that's left is that closure for him to heal completely
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by sylve11: 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2020
“The pastor put the same question to him, and he replied, ‘Pastor, I heard you clearly, and understand English very well and my answer is still No’

Na here I like pass grin grin grin cool
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Amberon11: 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2020
What has feminism got to do with this? The man never narrated the actual cause of this but you're already bringing feminism into the equation.

Feminism is the reason women are able to vote today. It is the reason women are able to hold positions of power today.

If it was a woman that did this to a man, you'd have insulted even her ancestors and called her a witch, but since its man let's just blame feminism as we know for certain it's the women's fault. Olodo.
Sotland:

Most men are emotionally insensitives.. Let him with his mistake... But it just getting worst.. Most girls has turned to jezebel these days.. Could it be that our parents failed our generation? Certainly, some of our parents fail abysmally... Again most girls have the wrong ideology and often emulate the wrong part of the Western culture... "Feminism and gender equality" has caused more harm than good to a lot of girls now

3 Likes

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Amberon11: 7:02pm On Mar 22, 2020
And the man did not hurt her in all their 12 years of dating. Fish brain.
wizzyrich:
If a partner tells you he doesn't like a particular habit, why repeat it ?

I'm sure the lady must have hurt him really deeply hence the need for the revenge. She should be thankful the groom is not David West.
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Amberon11: 7:03pm On Mar 22, 2020
If you think the woman is the devil among them then you need to get your head checked.
E2000:
So because of the resources he should go ahead and marry a devil?
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by square7: 7:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
Always remember and never forget that:

Revenge is a two edged sword.

It spares neither the perpetrator nor the receipient.

No one ever knows how to handle vengeance without being destroyed during or after the process.

You will by now appreciate why GOD said VENGEANCE IS MINE TO TAKE AND NEVER FOR ANY LIVING BEING TO EXECUTE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by square7: 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2020
square7:

No one ever knows how to handle vengeance without being destroyed during or after the process.

You will by now appreciate why GOD said VENGEANCE IS MINE TO TAKE AND NEVER FOR ANY LIVING BEING TO EXECUTE.
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Amberon11: 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2020
And the man did not lose 10 years of his life? Both lost and I'm pretty sure the man lost more as he would definitely have spent more.

No reasonable lady would consider the man for marriage unless she's too desperate and wants to settle for anything.
LegalOpinion:

The lady lost at all fronts. Aside a psychopath, which "normal" lady dates a guy for 10 years?

It will take only very few human beings to marry this lady thereafter, especially as the guy didn't say exactly the reason for his actions. The wild speculation and negative assumptions will always be there.

And again! It's not right to say that he "spent 10 years" planning this. It was just a sealed decision taken years back and he moved on with planning his life while the lady continued the wasteful venture of preparing for a non-existent marriage, thereby putting her life on hold for 10 years.

3 Likes

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Warmaterial(m): 7:06pm On Mar 22, 2020
nazablossom:
Congratulations Judith, you just escaped a psychopath as a husband.

Who plots revenge for 10 phucking years

Wasted your years, resources, sanity just to say "I no do" on your wedding day .

Congratulations Judith once again!!!!!!
Judith no win award nah. Rather she don learn a lesson in a very hard way not to hurt guys anyhow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by sylve11: 7:07pm On Mar 22, 2020
nazablossom:

He destroyed himself as well because no girl in her right mind will marry a man that waited for 10 years to carry out a revenge, except the lady doesn't value her life.

Funny enough, there'd be plenty of girls who'll be willing to marry him upon hearing his own sides of the story. grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by square7: 7:07pm On Mar 22, 2020
Winneygirl:
Spent 10 years plotting a revenge?
Evil fool.
I wonder what he will spend the next 10 years of his life doing... Probably monitoring her and not living his own life.
Vindictive fool.

square7:

2 Likes

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by sylve11: 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
philip0906:

Na una dey give these women level...ozwor!

You nor like at all. cool
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Sotland: 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
Amberon11:
What has feminism got to do with this? The man never narrated the actual cause of this but you're already bringing feminism into the equation.

Feminism is the reason women are able to vote today. It is the reason women are able to hold positions of power today.

If it was a woman that did this to a man, you'd have insulted even her ancestors and called her a witch, but since its man let's just blame feminism as we know for certain it's the women's fault. Olodo.

Calm your nerve sir.I'm not the regular nairalander who insult at every comment. So go easy on yourself and try not to vent negative energy here.. I can see you understand faminism .. I would have applaud you if you are a lady but you ain't.. I derailed from Op's topic to hit a bit about feminism because of certain comments from some people.. If you take my comment as an insult, sorry I cannot help you, so please channel that your energy to those who are interested in doing your normal insulting things.. Enjoy your evening sir
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Amberon11: 7:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
Dull red pillers without brains (like you) obviously lack the intellectual capacity to reason rationally. How someone will think this is a sweet revenge lesson baffles me. Plotting revenge while putting your own life on hold for 10 years.

Dude has been a pained psychopath for 10 years and will continue to be pained all his life. Pure serial killer behavior.
Lightangel65:

Dull feminists always ignore the truth, it's the guy who excaped psychopath, after teaching her a sweet lesson, I wonder which guy would marry her after hearing this story.
Well last last at 37 she would join her mates at Shiloh for husband

1 Like

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Kennydoc(m): 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lightangel65:

Dull feminists always ignore the truth, it's the guy who excaped psychopath, after teaching her a sweet lesson, I wonder which guy would marry her after hearing this story.
Well last last at 37 she would join her mates at Shiloh for husband

Which story? Even his friends were surprised and felt he was manipulated.
The guy wasn't wise. He wasted 10 solid years of his life. He obviously doesn't know the value of time, and he would regret it in the future.
This is why forgiveness is a great virtue. No hurt cannot be forgiven. At worst, break up with the person and move on.
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by AlexRazzy(m): 7:22pm On Mar 22, 2020
nazablossom:
Whether you admit it or not, the guy is a psycho. Do you know what 10 years is? 10 years of somebody's life wasted.

The emotional trauma he has to go through to suck up with the girl everyday planning his "sweet revenge "

This is something he would have done a long time ago and move on with his life.

If u have seen the movie "Revenge" u will definitely understand all bout revenge. He may not have destroyed his life, may have built a good life for himself, he may have already married. When it comes to revenge, the longer it lasts, the sweeter it gets.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Advancedman(m): 7:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
Reichel99:
He is senseless, he should have dumped her since.

Sensibility is inconsequential in such matter.
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by E2000: 7:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
Amberon11:
If you think the woman is the devil among them then you need to get your head checked.
what other possible reason will make the guy have to abandon the girl like that. She did something nasty to the guy obviously .
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by shaw2(m): 7:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
Check the comments only ladies

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Jaygirlseven(f): 7:32pm On Mar 22, 2020
He is just a mad man
The way God will purnish him he won't recognize himself again. Heartless man
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Nackzy: 7:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
kestolove95:
Nd jos news no dey pass man die day of his wedding, man say no on the altar, as men dey do dia own now nobody don talk o, wen we start now... Hmmmn
Hey wassup
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by E2000: 7:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
Good one from the Groom. And for those of u broke ass Persons saying he wasted resources let me remind you that people buy cars worth over 40 million naira and have accident with it that puts the car beyond repair and still go and buy another one or more in that calibre or even more expensive one. But this one was different and even better because he planned the loss .

He was very hurt 10 years ago and felt this was the only way to truly make her have a taste of her own poison. Dumping her sooner would have been giving her an easy way out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Omorefe1975(m): 7:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
Some men get mind shall...I fear who nor fear them.
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Lightangel65: 7:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
Amberon11:
Dull red pillers without brains (like you) obviously lack the intellectual capacity to reason rationally. How someone will think this is a sweet revenge lesson baffles me. Plotting revenge while putting your own life on hold for 10 years.

Dude has been a pained psychopath for 10 years and will continue to be pained all his life. Pure serial killer behavior.
Ok, next
Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by eyinjuege: 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lightangel65:

Then if you don't know the full story Don't open your mouth and condenm me

You are been too defensive.

Nobody is condemning you by pointing out that a bit more open mindedness may be required in this particular case.

You've said the bride was eternally disgraced, while I pointed out that the disgrace is actually shared by the couple and not just the bride i.e the man in question is also eternally disgraced.

You also assumed she cheated on him, hence the revenge, and I just pointed out that may really not be the case at all.

2 Likes

Re: Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
[s]
Amberon11:
And the man did not hurt her in all their 12 years of dating. Fish brain.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? / Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates / Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.