Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ? (1791 Views)

Not Upto Two Days, See What She Did. / What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. / How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ? by Osama10(m): 4:50am On Dec 27, 2010
kay-money:

[size=17pt] @ OP In the city of the blind the one eyed man is their king thats why you feeling like a king [/size]

That picture is scary.
Re: Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ? by Akinagirl(f): 5:14am On Dec 27, 2010
You are what you attract. So if you think these women that you attract are trash then maybe you need to look in the mirror, I am just sayin' undecided
Re: Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ? by Meklex(m): 7:18am On Dec 27, 2010
Op I can understand that you are a man that sets his standards(principles) and live by them but you should try and be more personal with it because apparently not even one person on this thread appreciates it, like I said you are the man of the game tell them you don't want them anymore and add some criticism(women hate it) and since you know the kinda woman you like try looking out for her by so doing you are now acting out your standards, and don't feel so elated 'cos the girls may not be attracted to you but are out to ruin your standards which are so precious to you.
Re: Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ? by tjskii(f): 9:59am On Dec 27, 2010
Akinagirl:

You are what you attract. So if you think these women that you attract are trash then maybe you need to look in the mirror, I am just sayin' undecided
TOTALLY ON POINT
Re: Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ? by chikeorji123(m): 11:30am On Dec 27, 2010
Meklex:

Op I can understand that you are a man that sets his standards(principles) and live by them but you should try and be more personal with it because apparently not even one person on this thread appreciates it, like I said you are the man of the game tell them you don't want them anymore and add some criticism(women hate it) and since you know the kinda woman you like try looking out for her by so doing you are now acting out your standards, and don't feel so elated 'cos the girls may not be attracted to you but are out to ruin your standards which are so precious to you.

This is the only Guy who make a point here,100% +,l'm glad to have u on this thread.l ill start working on it immediately.Thank GOD,finally l got what l want smiley smiley smiley cool kiss
Re: Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ? by chikeorji123(m): 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2010
thread closed!!!!
Re: Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ? by annawhite(f): 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2010
@kay,where do u dig out ur pictures?dear am sure u dnt want jaybee scoldin u again.
@poster
i hav d qualities u r lukin 4 in a woman,2 bad u r below my *standard*.
Re: Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ? by kaymoney2(m): 10:32pm On Dec 27, 2010
annawhite:

@kay,where do u dig out your pictures?dear am sure u dnt want jaybee scoldin u again.
@poster

@ Annawhite compliments of the season wink Jaybee na my Padi now he don born again wey drink beer together for one nite club on xmas eve cheesy* Moreso, the poster dey make me vex when him dey see Akara and pure water babes the yeye boy come dey fumble for here** He never jam babe wey be say you go first recite paslm 123 self before you go meet her ** To avoid being hammered grin cheesy
Re: Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ? by chikeorji123(m): 10:42pm On Dec 27, 2010
annawhite:

@kay,where do u dig out your pictures?dear am sure u dnt want jaybee scoldin u again.
@poster

Hey who is knocking at the door?,Don't u see we have closed?.Alright l understand,since u use the word ''below your standard'' which means l'm above your standard. cool cool grin grin
Re: Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ? by chikeorji123(m): 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2010
kay-money:

@ Annawhite compliments of the season wink Jaybee na my Padi now he don born again wey drink beer together for one nite club on xmas eve cheesy* Moreso, the poster dey make me vex when him dey see Akara and pure water babes the yeye boy come dey fumble for here** He never jam babe wey be say you go first recite paslm 123 self before you go meet her ** To avoid being hammered grin cheesy

Well bros,since Annawhite have open the door for u to enter.Feel free, cool but remember to closed it when you are through. cool cool cool
Re: Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ? by chikeorji123(m): 12:55am On Dec 30, 2010
Thread Reopened cool cool

Solution,how will l work on my personality?.
Advance contribution please cool cool
Re: Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ? by Orton10(m): 3:18am On Dec 30, 2010
@POSTER,
Chairman nobi like dat nah. If na so ur pupcy take find wife, u knw for dey here by nw. (no offence).
Ma point is that, We all have our various tastes, opinions and standards, and you surely have got yours, no doubt!
But it is wrong of you to potray yourself as Mr Perfect simply because some of ur A.girls find you attractive. WE ALL HAVE OUR VICES AND YOUR NUMBER ONE IS YOUR GRAMMER, it stinks, make a decent sentence for once!.Gluk on ur Miss Perfect Hunt.
Re: Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ? by chikeorji123(m): 3:57am On Dec 31, 2010
yeah u have a point cool cool
Re: Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ? by bright007(f): 4:19am On Dec 31, 2010
Guy wait first how old are u?1,2,3 and u no see d one wey meet ur standard.guy u are confused
Re: Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ? by zealot4me(f): 8:22pm On Jan 01, 2011
kay-money:

[size=17pt] @ OP In the city of the blind the one eyed man is their king thats why you feeling like a king [/size]

KAY MONEY ONI PA MI OHH grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink

DAT PIC DEY FEAR PERSON ABEG shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 01, 2011
Op,its so obvious you meant it the other way and you just want to know how to boost ur self esteem to attract beta babes, come to tink of it,if you attact girls of 'low standard',you obviouly need to check yourself,plus ur writing skill is kinda poor,i just wonder wat it would be like listening to you(no offence)
Re: Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ? by chikeorji123(m): 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2011
bhusayor:

Op,its so obvious you meant it the other way and you just want to know how to boost your self esteem to attract beta  babes, come to tink of it,if you attact girls of 'low standard',you obviouly need to check yourself,plus your writing skill is kinda poor,i just wonder wat it would be like listening to you(no offence)

After finishing me,u now said (no offence?) haba,NL una too much oo!!.but l still not get your point sha. cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Dont Want To Lose Him,what Do I Do? / Disclaimer: I'm Not Bittyend / What Do You Do When U Find Your Self In Situations Like Dis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.