Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 (2938 Views)

My Encounter With The Marine World. / My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 / Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
haekymbahd:
well it's ok if you don't but I personally do beleive he was the comforter to come because the holy spirit had already been in existence already. But it is ok if you don't believe it's fine..
The comforter supposed to bring COMFORT not chaos.
Jesus' teachings brought comfort and relief so if Jesus said "another comforter will come" definitely such a comforter will make peace reign if not everywhere but within his own followers! John 14:26-27

Muhammad has proved to be false!
As Politicians are able to turn his followers into terrorists!
Look at Jehovah's Witnesses the true followers of Jesus Christ and tell me if they're not a source of comfort in any society whether you accept their beliefs or you reject it! smiley
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by haekymbahd(m): 8:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The comforter supposed to bring COMFORT not chaos.
Jesus' teachings brought comfort and relief so if Jesus said "another comforter will come" definitely such a comforter will make peace reign if not everywhere but within his own followers! John 14:26-27

Muhammad has proved to be false!
As Politicians are able to turn his followers into terrorists!
Look at Jehovah's Witnesses the true followers of Jesus Christ and tell me if they're not a source of comfort in any society whether you accept their beliefs or you reject it! smiley
Learn to be honest with your self did Jesus came to bring comfort and peace. Has Jesus not proved to be false also.

Mathew 10
34 Do not think that I have come to bring peace upon the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

35 For I have come to part asunder a man from his father, and a daughter from her mother, and a [m]newly married wife from her mother-in-law--

36 And a man's foes will be they of his own household.(B)

37 He who loves [and [n]takes more pleasure in] father or mother more than [in] Me is not worthy of Me; and he who loves [and takes more pleasure in] son or daughter more than [in] Me is not worthy of Me;

38 And he who does not take up his cross and follow Me [[o]cleave steadfastly to Me, conforming wholly to My example in living and, if need be, in dying also] is not worthy of Me.

39 Whoever finds his [[p]lower] life will lose it [the higher life], and whoever loses his [lower] life on My account will find it [the higher life
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
haekymbahd:
Learn to be honest with your self did Jesus came to bring comfort and peace. Has Jesus not proved to be false also.

Mathew 10
34 Do not think that I have come to bring peace upon the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

35 For I have come to part asunder a man from his father, and a daughter from her mother, and a [m]newly married wife from her mother-in-law--

36 And a man's foes will be they of his own household.(B)

37 He who loves [and [n]takes more pleasure in] father or mother more than [in] Me is not worthy of Me; and he who loves [and takes more pleasure in] son or daughter more than [in] Me is not worthy of Me;

38 And he who does not take up his cross and follow Me [[o]cleave steadfastly to Me, conforming wholly to My example in living and, if need be, in dying also] is not worthy of Me.

39 Whoever finds his [[p]lower] life will lose it [the higher life], and whoever loses his [lower] life on My account will find it [the higher life

Of course the truth will cause a division where people are trying to keep falsehood under the carpet but those who embrace truth will be united in PEACE! John 14:27; 17:20-23

So stop deceiving yourself!
Jesus is the TRUTH {John 14:6} and the world hate truth that's why there will be trouble when a family member found the truth and others are trying to impose the old lifestyle on him. But in the gathering of people that accepted the truth there must to absolute peace! Isaiah 2:2-4

Muhammad deceived you people by always greeting saying SALAM (PEACE) whereas there is nothing like such in any sect claiming Muslims! undecided
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by haekymbahd(m): 9:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Of course the truth will cause a division where people are trying to keep falsehood under the carpet but those who embrace truth will be united in PEACE! John 14:27; 17:20-23

So stop deceiving yourself!
Jesus is the TRUTH {John 14:6} and the world hate truth that's why there will be trouble when a family member found the truth and others are trying to impose the old lifestyle on him. But in the gathering of people that accepted the truth there must to absolute peace! Isaiah 2:2-4

Muhammad deceived you people by always greeting saying SALAM (PEACE) whereas there is nothing like such in any sect claiming Muslims! undecided
calm yourself down

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) also described them in the following terms: “My ummah will split into seventy-three sects, all of whom will be in Hell except one group.” They said: Who are they, O Messenger of Allaah? He said: “(Those who follow) that which I and my companions follow.” This is mentioned in the hadeeth of ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Amr which was recorded and classed as hasan by al-Tirmidhi (2641). It was also classed as hasan by al-‘Iraaqi in Ahkaam al-Qur’aan (3/432), al-‘Iraaqi in Takhreej al-Ihya’ (3/284) and al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.

Why blame Muhammad for this if his follower don't follow what he taught then it is their problem whoever follows the true teaching of Islam is a true Muslim. You would admit with some Muslims are even more righteous than your members no one becomes a Muslim just by name but by deeds also.

Allah SWT said:

"And Allah wants to lighten for you [your difficulties]; and mankind was created weak."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 28)

"O you who have believed, do not consume one another's wealth unjustly but only [in lawful] business by mutual consent. And do not kill yourselves [or one another]. Indeed, Allah is to you ever Merciful."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 29)

"And whoever does that in aggression and injustice - then We will drive him into a Fire. And that, for Allah, is [always] easy."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 30)
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:33pm On Aug 30, 2021
Jesus said:

"I am giving you a new commandment, that you love one another; just as I have loved you, you also love one another. By this all will know that you are my disciples—if you have love among yourselves.” John 13:34-35

“I make request, not concerning these only, but also concerning those putting faith in me through their word, so that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in union with me and I am in union with you, that they also may be in union with us, so that the world may believe that you sent me. I have given them the glory that you have given me, in order that they may be one just as we are one. I in union with them and you in union with me, in order that they may be perfected into one, so that the world may know that you sent me and that you loved them just as you loved me. John 17:20-23
Jesus' teachings resulted into Jehovah's Witnesses!
Satan quickly initiated false religions in Jesus name {Matthew 13:25} those are the ones you are misconstruing for Christians today.

Now tell me which of all the seven sects in Islam are PRACTICING what Muhammad taught? cheesy

haekymbahd:
calm yourself down

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) also described them in the following terms: “My ummah will split into seventy-three sects, all of whom will be in Hell except one group.” They said: Who are they, O Messenger of Allaah? He said: “(Those who follow) that which I and my companions follow.” This is mentioned in the hadeeth of ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Amr which was recorded and classed as hasan by al-Tirmidhi (2641). It was also classed as hasan by al-‘Iraaqi in Ahkaam al-Qur’aan (3/432), al-‘Iraaqi in Takhreej al-Ihya’ (3/284) and al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.

Why blame Muhammad for this if his follower don't follow what he taught then it is their problem whoever follows the true teaching of Islam is a true Muslim. You would admit with some Muslims are even more righteous than your members no one becomes a Muslim just by name but by deeds also.

Allah SWT said:

"And Allah wants to lighten for you [your difficulties]; and mankind was created weak."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 28)

"O you who have believed, do not consume one another's wealth unjustly but only [in lawful] business by mutual consent. And do not kill yourselves [or one another]. Indeed, Allah is to you ever Merciful."

"And whoever does that in aggression and injustice - then We will drive him into a Fire. And that, for Allah, is [always] easy."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 30)
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by haekymbahd(m): 9:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Jesus said:

"I am giving you a new commandment, that you love one another; just as I have loved you, you also love one another. By this all will know that you are my disciples—if you have love among yourselves.” John 13:34-35

“I make request, not concerning these only, but also concerning those putting faith in me through their word, so that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in union with me and I am in union with you, that they also may be in union with us, so that the world may believe that you sent me. I have given them the glory that you have given me, in order that they may be one just as we are one. I in union with them and you in union with me, in order that they may be perfected into one, so that the world may know that you sent me and that you loved them just as you loved me. John 17:20-23
Jesus' teachings resulted into Jehovah's Witnesses!
Satan quickly initiated false religions in Jesus name {Matthew 13:25} those are the ones you are misconstruing for Christians today.

Now tell me which of all the seven sects in Islam are PRACTICING what Muhammad taught? cheesy

Did you read the Hadith at all in it lies your answer. Being in sect is not all about having a particular name. Jesus gave no religion any name rather you gave yourselves the name "Jehovah witnesses" . At the same time you are a Christian and you call yourselves "the true christians"

If you ask me the name of the sect then it is "The true Muslims"

Allah SWT said:

"So do not weaken and call for peace while you are superior; and Allah is with you and will never deprive you of [the reward of] your deeds."
(QS. Muhammad 47: Verse 35)

"[This] worldly life is only amusement and diversion. And if you believe and fear Allah, He will give you your rewards and not ask you for your properties."
(QS. Muhammad 47: Verse 36)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:58am On Aug 31, 2021
So all what you're just to do is bow down to a God who claims to be the Almighty and there's no specific tenet to distinguish true worshipers from false religionists shey? cheesy
If that's the case then why are you always trying to talk about Christians nah?
Because now you're saying no group name yet you're always at the neck of people calling themselves by a group name! cheesy
My friend, if group name doesn't matter then just say all of you are worshipers of the same God because there's no specific difference.
But as for we (Jehovah's Witnesses) we know that group name matters that's why when you hear the group name JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES you will first of all take a palse before saying a single thing against us.
Just know that Muhammad is FAKE that's why you failed to distinguish between false and true religion! smiley

haekymbahd:
Did you read the Hadith at all in it lies your answer. Being in sect is not all about having a particular name. Jesus gave no religion any name rather you gave yourselves the name "Jehovah witnesses" . At the same time you are a Christian and you call yourselves "the true christians"

If you ask me the name of the sect then it is "The true Muslims"

Allah SWT said:

"So do not weaken and call for peace while you are superior; and Allah is with you and will never deprive you of [the reward of] your deeds."
(QS. Muhammad 47: Verse 35)

"[This] worldly life is only amusement and diversion. And if you believe and fear Allah, He will give you your rewards and not ask you for your properties."
(QS. Muhammad 47: Verse 36)

Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by haekymbahd(m): 4:20am On Aug 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
So all what you're just to do is bow down to a God who claims to be the Almighty and there's no specific tenet to distinguish true worshipers from false religionists shey? cheesy
If that's the case then why are you always trying to talk about Christians nah?
Because now you're saying no group name yet you're always at the neck of people calling themselves by a group name! cheesy
My friend, if group name doesn't matter then just say all of you are worshipers of the same God because there's no specific difference.
But as for we (Jehovah's Witnesses) we know that group name matters that's why when you hear the group name JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES you will first of all take a palse before saying a single thing against us.
Just know that Muhammad is FAKE that's why you failed to distinguish between false and true religion! smiley

Whatever rocks your boat I don't care...

Allah SWT said:

"So by your Lord, We will surely gather them and the devils; then We will bring them to be present around Hell upon their knees."
(QS. Maryam 19: Verse 68)

"Then We will surely extract from every sect those of them who were worst against the Most Merciful in insolence."
(QS. Maryam 19: Verse 69)

"O you who have believed, enter into Islam completely [and perfectly] and do not follow the footsteps of Satan. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 208)

Allah admitted that not all people of scripture are disobedient but majority of them are

Allah SWT said:

"And if only they upheld [the law of] the Torah, the Gospel, and what has been revealed to them from their Lord, they would have consumed [provision] from above them and from beneath their feet. Among them are a moderate community, but many of them - evil is that which they do."
(QS. Al-Maaida 5: Verse 66)

Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:40am On Aug 31, 2021
My friend, you're just contradicting yourself here!
If truthfully you don't care and you sincerely believe the words of your Allah that not all those who don't join Islam are disobedient then where you should concentrate is how to help your fellow Muhammedans who are carrying Qur'an up and down. Since your Allah have told you that not all the people outside your religion are evil!
For your information that's what Apostle Paul meant when he said:

For what do I have to do with judging those outside? Do you not judge those inside, while God judges those outside? “Remove the wicked person from among yourselves" 1 Corinthians 5:12-13
So instead of arguing blindly with people who see nothing useful in your Qur'an, why not go and work on those carrying your Qur'an often without any positive results? It's when people start seeing the benefits of your Qur'an in the attitude of it's adherents that they'll be moved to consider what is WRITTEN inside! 1Peter 2:12; 3:15 smiley

Your book will make no sense to anyone who is seeing the evil perpetrated by people carrying that same book! cheesy

haekymbahd:
Whatever rocks your boat I don't care...

Allah SWT said:

"So by your Lord, We will surely gather them and the devils; then We will bring them to be present around Hell upon their knees."
(QS. Maryam 19: Verse 68)

"Then We will surely extract from every sect those of them who were worst against the Most Merciful in insolence."
(QS. Maryam 19: Verse 69)

"O you who have believed, enter into Islam completely [and perfectly] and do not follow the footsteps of Satan. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 208)

Allah admitted that not all people of scripture are disobedient but majority of them are

Allah SWT said:

"And if only they upheld [the law of] the Torah, the Gospel, and what has been revealed to them from their Lord, they would have consumed [provision] from above them and from beneath their feet. Among them are a moderate community, but many of them - evil is that which they do."
(QS. Al-Maaida 5: Verse 66)

Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by haekymbahd(m): 5:37am On Aug 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
My friend, you're just contradicting yourself here!
If truthfully you don't care and you sincerely believe the words of your Allah that not all those who don't join Islam are disobedient then where you should concentrate is how to help your fellow Muhammedans who are carrying Qur'an up and down. Since your Allah have told you that not all the people outside your religion are evil!
For your information that's what Apostle Paul meant when he said:

For what do I have to do with judging those outside? Do you not judge those inside, while God judges those outside? “Remove the wicked person from among yourselves" 1 Corinthians 5:12-13
So instead of arguing blindly with people who see nothing useful in your Qur'an, why not go and work on those carrying your Qur'an often without any positive results? It's when people start seeing the benefits of your Qur'an in the attitude of it's adherents that they'll be moved to consider what is WRITTEN inside! 1Peter 2:12; 3:15 smiley

Your book will make no sense to anyone who is seeing the evil perpetrated by people carrying that same book! cheesy

The truth is there for all to see whether you choose to beleive in falsehood it's ones choice. It is unfair to say true Muslims have not been comming out to condemn this ridiculous act by those claiming to be islamist. But in reality true Muslims are not safe either when beleivers starts killing or fighting their fellow beleivers this is not about Islam anymore. This is no longer religious fight but political battle for supremacy.

Allah SWT said:

Imagine a suicide bomber claiming to be a Muslim after Allah had warned beleivers not to kill one another or ones self definitely you know they are not following the true teaching...

The message had come already no bearer of burden will bear the burden of another, I am on nairaland not only to debate also to show the world that the media view of Islam is not truly what Islam is this I am doing is also a form of dawah. It is possible that some people through my posts have a change of heart about their conception of islam.

To be honest if we truly look at the populations of Muslims through out the world and then compare it to those perpetrating evil it is obvious that will be the minority. Imagine Nigeria Boko Haram for example how many members do they have and how many Muslims are in Nigeria. They might not even be up to 15 members then you use them to judge hundreds of thousands of Muslims.

It is foolishness if you use the act of minorities of a sect to judge the Majority.

Allah SWT said:

"O mankind, you are those in need of Allah, while Allah is the Free of need, the Praiseworthy."
(QS. Faatir 35: Verse 15)

"And no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. And if a heavily laden soul calls [another] to [carry some of] its load, nothing of it will be carried, even if he should be a close relative. You can only warn those who fear their Lord unseen and have established prayer. And whoever purifies himself only purifies himself for [the benefit of] his soul. And to Allah is the [final] destination."
(QS. Faatir 35: Verse 18)

"You, [O Muhammad], are not but a warner."
(QS. Faatir 35: Verse 23)

Actions speaks louder than voice, even non Muslims will agree that not all Muslims are perpetrating in this evil. We the true Muslims can only change the media view of Islam by showing good character ourselves so the outsider will come to realize that what they perceive by media about Islam is not truly what it is. You are formerly a Muslims your parent didn't teach you to be terrorist so they should be your role model that is the only way to go about it now because this has gone pass religious fight but political battle for land, supremacy battle e.t.c

My conclusion I think Islam is going to continue to have this challenges because it is the only true religion Satan is trying so hard to divert people away from Islam and from seeing the true light of Islam. Satan does not care about other religions but Islam is the religion he wants to dismantle inorder for the world not to realize the truth. By the time they realize it by then it might have been too late.. Yet the populations of Muslims keep increasing people are still converting to Islam regardless of what the media because they could see beyond all this facade..
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:59am On Aug 31, 2021
So if you have anything to say about worship first settle the madness perpetrated globally by Muhammedans before thinking of speaking with people who found your book useless! smiley

haekymbahd:
The truth is there for all to see whether you choose to beleive in falsehood it's ones choice. It is unfair to say true Muslims have not been comming out to condemn this ridiculous act by those claiming to be islamist. But in reality true Muslims are not safe either when beleivers starts killing or fighting their fellow beleivers this is not about Islam anymore. This is no longer religious fight but political battle for supremacy.

Allah SWT said:

Imagine a suicide bomber claiming to be a Muslim after Allah had warned beleivers not to kill one another or ones self definitely you know they are not following the true teaching...

The message had come already no bearer of burden will bear the burden of another, I am on nairaland not only to debate also to show the world that the media view of Islam is not truly what Islam is this I am doing is also a form of dawah. It is possible that some people through my posts have a change of heart about their conception of islam.

To be honest if we truly look at the populations of Muslims through out the world and then compare it to those perpetrating evil it is obvious that will be the minority. Imagine Nigeria Boko Haram for example how many members do they have and how many Muslims are in Nigeria. They might not even be up to 15 members then you use them to judge hundreds of thousands of Muslims.

It is foolishness if you use the act of minorities of a sect to judge the Majority.

Allah SWT said:

"O mankind, you are those in need of Allah, while Allah is the Free of need, the Praiseworthy."
(QS. Faatir 35: Verse 15)

"And no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. And if a heavily laden soul calls [another] to [carry some of] its load, nothing of it will be carried, even if he should be a close relative. You can only warn those who fear their Lord unseen and have established prayer. And whoever purifies himself only purifies himself for [the benefit of] his soul. And to Allah is the [final] destination."
(QS. Faatir 35: Verse 18)

"You, [O Muhammad], are not but a warner."
(QS. Faatir 35: Verse 23)

Actions speaks louder than voice, even non Muslims will agree that not all Muslims are perpetrating in this evil. We the true Muslims can only change the media view of Islam by showing good character ourselves so the outsider will come to realize that what they perceive by media about Islam is not truly what it is. You are formerly a Muslims your parent didn't teach you to be terrorist so they should be your role model that is the only way to go about it now because this has gone pass religious fight but political battle for land, supremacy battle e.t.c

My conclusion I think Islam is going to continue to have this challenges because it is the only true religion Satan is trying so hard to divert people away from Islam and from seeing the true light of Islam. Satan does not care about other religions but Islam is the religion he wants to dismantle inorder for the world not to realize the truth. By the time they realize it by then it might have been too late.. Yet the populations of Muslims keep increasing people are still converting to Islam regardless of what the media because they could see beyond all this facade..

Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by haekymbahd(m): 6:22am On Aug 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
So if you have anything to say about worship first settle the madness perpetrated globally by Muhammedans before thinking of speaking with people who found your book useless! smiley

Useless book well for your information People are converting to Islam in mass of what essence is your useless book the watch tower if people don't find anything good about it.

Islam is defying law of nature how can a religion have this challenges and still get more converts than your religion. People are seeing the truth bro it is left for you either to open or close your eyes to truth. Even Satan cannot hide the truth no matter how hard he tries Islam is still going strong regardless it is so amazing.

Satan does not care about your religion does it not bother you, Satan is only interested in destroying Islam yet he keeps failing because Islam keeps waxing on stronger than ever you can see it for yourself you don't need to be told knowledgeable humans have seen beyond the facade they have come to realize the truth and have seen the light of Islam..

Allah SWT said:

"They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah refuses except to perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it."
(QS. At-Tawba 9: Verse 32)

"It is He who has sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth to manifest it over all religion, although they who associate others with Allah dislike it."
(QS. At-Tawba 9: Verse 33)

It is obvious that Islam is a divine religion which religion can have this challenge and still continue to wax on stronger. Either you beleive or not the light of Islam continue to manifest.
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:15am On Aug 31, 2021
Converting to terrorism, shey?
Guy Islam makes no sense as long as terrorism is always tagged to it! undecided

haekymbahd:
Useless book well for your information People are converting to Islam in mass of what essence is your useless book the watch tower if people don't find anything good about it.

Islam is defying law of nature how can a religion have this challenges and still get more converts than your religion. People are seeing the truth bro it is left for you either to open or close your eyes to truth. Even Satan cannot hide the truth no matter how hard he tries Islam is still going strong regardless it is so amazing.

Satan does not care about your religion does it not bother you, Satan is only interested in destroying Islam yet he keeps failing because Islam keeps waxing on stronger than ever you can see it for yourself you don't need to be told knowledgeable humans have seen beyond the facade they have come to realize the truth and have seen the light of Islam..

Allah SWT said:

"They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah refuses except to perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it."
(QS. At-Tawba 9: Verse 32)

"It is He who has sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth to manifest it over all religion, although they who associate others with Allah dislike it."
(QS. At-Tawba 9: Verse 33)

It is obvious that Islam is a divine religion which religion can have this challenge and still continue to wax on stronger. Either you beleive or not the light of Islam continue to manifest.

Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by haekymbahd(m): 8:08am On Aug 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Converting to terrorism, shey?
Guy Islam makes no sense as long as terrorism is always tagged to it! undecided

Cos that is what Satan want the world to see it is left for humans to search for the truth. If one truly knows that Islam did not teach a particular thing and the world is seeing them do it that means something has gone wrong. when minorities are used to judge majorities this is not ordinary it has become spiritual it shows Satan is really using some people or sect to to change the image of such religion.

Question we should ask ourselves why is Satan really interested in Islam because all this terrorism normally should drive people away from Islam so Satan is not doing Islam any favour but destructing it.

That shows there is something about Islam Satan is interested in. It is only because Satan know Islam is the only true religion imagine Islam is not linked to terrorism would there have been any religion that could stand Islam in the world so Satan is not doing islam any favours even at this rate Islam is still strong.

Imagine the number of people that would have converted to islam some outsiders love the religion of Islam but the media view is holding them back. Yet people of knowledge are still converting to Islam because they could see beyond the facade.

Satan only came to tempt Jesus because he knew Jesus was of God. Even you beleives the terrorism is as a result of politics not actually about the teaching of Islam. Why is Satan leaving other religions of the world but just after Islam if Islam is not true. He knows the other religions are in darkness already if he could divert others from seeing the light of Islam then he is good.

Yet people people are still converting to Islam irregardless of that because they can see beyond all this tricks of Satan. The people converting are they comming to become terrorists or true Muslims.

Allah SWT said:

"And if an evil suggestion comes to you from Satan, then seek refuge in Allah. Indeed, He is Hearing and Knowing."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 200)

"Indeed, those who fear Allah - when an impulse touches them from Satan, they remember [Him] and at once they have insight."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 201)

"But their brothers - the devils increase them in error; then they do not stop short."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 202)

"O you who have believed, do not follow the footsteps of Satan. And whoever follows the footsteps of Satan - indeed, he enjoins immorality and wrongdoing. And if not for the favor of Allah upon you and His mercy, not one of you would have been pure, ever, but Allah purifies whom He wills, and Allah is Hearing and Knowing."
(QS. An-Noor 24: Verse 21)

Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:56am On Aug 31, 2021
Yorùbá people say:
"Ìrínisí ni ìsọnilọ́jọ̀" meaning
"charity begins at home"
Nobody give a fvck what any RELIGION teaches because in every culture and tradition there is a form of worship and virtue is preached. So before anyone can think of paying attention to what your book says the first thing that will attract them is the virtuous attitude of the adherents of your book! smiley

haekymbahd:
Cos that is what Satan want the world to see it is left for humans to search for the truth. If one truly knows that Islam did not teach a particular thing and the world is seeing them do it that means something has gone wrong. when minorities are used to judge majorities this is not ordinary it has become spiritual it shows Satan is really using some people or sect to to change the image of such religion.

Question we should ask ourselves why is Satan really interested in Islam because all this terrorism normally should drive people away from Islam so Satan is not doing Islam any favour but destructing it.

That shows there is something about Islam Satan is interested in. It is only because Satan know Islam is the only true religion imagine Islam is not linked to terrorism would there have been any religion that could stand Islam in the world so Satan is not doing islam any favours even at this rate Islam is still strong.

Imagine the number of people that would have converted to islam some outsiders love the religion of Islam but the media view is holding them back. Yet people of knowledge are still converting to Islam because they could see beyond the facade.

Satan only came to tempt Jesus because he knew Jesus was of God. Even you beleives the terrorism is as a result of politics not actually about the teaching of Islam. Why is Satan leaving other religions of the world but just after Islam if Islam is not true. He knows the other religions are in darkness already if he could divert others from seeing the light of Islam then he is good.

Yet people people are still converting to Islam irregardless of that because they can see beyond all this tricks of Satan. The people converting are they comming to become terrorists or true Muslims.

Allah SWT said:

"And if an evil suggestion comes to you from Satan, then seek refuge in Allah. Indeed, He is Hearing and Knowing."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 200)

"Indeed, those who fear Allah - when an impulse touches them from Satan, they remember [Him] and at once they have insight."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 201)

"But their brothers - the devils increase them in error; then they do not stop short."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 202)

"O you who have believed, do not follow the footsteps of Satan. And whoever follows the footsteps of Satan - indeed, he enjoins immorality and wrongdoing. And if not for the favor of Allah upon you and His mercy, not one of you would have been pure, ever, but Allah purifies whom He wills, and Allah is Hearing and Knowing."
(QS. An-Noor 24: Verse 21)

Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by haekymbahd(m): 11:06am On Aug 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Yorùbá people say:
"Ìrínisí ni ìsọnilọ́jọ̀" meaning
"charity begins at home"
Nobody give a fvck what any RELIGION teaches because in every culture and tradition there is a form of worship and virtue is preached. So before anyone can think of paying attention to what your book says the first thing that will attract them is the virtuous attitude of the adherents of your book! smiley

Irinisi no isonilojo... So why are more people converting to Islam than your religion if that is the case rather you say falsehood cannot stand the truth. People are searching for truth and when they find it they never let go no matter the circumstance..

Allah SWT said:

"Indeed, those who disbelieve in the message after it has come to them... And indeed, it is a mighty Book."
(QS. Fussilat 41: Verse 41)

"Falsehood cannot approach it from before it or from behind it; [it is] a revelation from a [Lord who is] Wise and Praiseworthy."
(QS. Fussilat 41: Verse 42)

"Nothing is said to you, [O Muhammad], except what was already said to the messengers before you. Indeed, your Lord is a possessor of forgiveness and a possessor of painful penalty."
(QS. Fussilat 41: Verse 43)

Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:18am On Aug 31, 2021
More nah!
Boko Haram, Alshabab, Iswap, ISIS, Taliban, Alkedah don't forget to count this ones along o! cheesy

haekymbahd:
Irinisi no isonilojo... So why are more people converting to Islam than your religion if that is the case rather you say falsehood cannot stand the truth. People are searching for truth and when they find it they never let go no matter the circumstance..

Allah SWT said:

"Indeed, those who disbelieve in the message after it has come to them... And indeed, it is a mighty Book."
(QS. Fussilat 41: Verse 41)

"Falsehood cannot approach it from before it or from behind it; [it is] a revelation from a [Lord who is] Wise and Praiseworthy."
(QS. Fussilat 41: Verse 42)

"Nothing is said to you, [O Muhammad], except what was already said to the messengers before you. Indeed, your Lord is a possessor of forgiveness and a possessor of painful penalty."
(QS. Fussilat 41: Verse 43)

Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by haekymbahd(m): 11:34am On Aug 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
More nah!
Boko Haram, Alshabab, Iswap, ISIS, Taliban, Alkedah don't forget to count this ones along o! cheesy

I tell you people wont look at all this when they realize truth and that is what still makes Islam a force no religion can face this challeng and survive it. That is why it is only people of great understanding will know what Islam is.

Count them atleast you excluded your family members no bearer of burden will bear the burden of another..

Allah SWT said:

"And We did not send before you any messenger or prophet except that when he spoke [or recited], Satan threw into it [some misunderstanding]. But Allah abolishes that which Satan throws in; then Allah makes precise His verses. And Allah is Knowing and Wise."
(QS. Al-Hajj 22: Verse 52)

"[That is] so He may make what Satan throws in a trial for those within whose hearts is disease and those hard of heart. And indeed, the wrongdoers are in extreme dissension."
(QS. Al-Hajj 22: Verse 53)

"And so those who were given knowledge may know that it is the truth from your Lord and [therefore] believe in it, and their hearts humbly submit to it. And indeed is Allah the Guide of those who have believed to a straight path."
(QS. Al-Hajj 22: Verse 54)

"But those who disbelieve will not cease to be in doubt of it until the Hour comes upon them unexpectedly or there comes to them the punishment of a barren Day."
(QS. Al-Hajj 22: Verse 55)
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:53am On Aug 31, 2021
My family members are Muslims but they're not different from others around me nothing unique about them, they're just like other people in the neighbourhood. So it's only what their religion teaches against what other religions also teaches nothing unique.

The true religion must stand out!

For instance, i have brothers and sisters in Islam who are still serving in the military, whenever i discuss with them on what they feel about WARS they don't know anything because they're still thinking they want to defend their country yet during wars they'll carry weapons to go and kill their fellow believers as in those with whom they climbed Arafat! embarassed

I have only one of them now studying the Bible with Jehovah's Witnesses after a thorough meditation on what we discussed last about WARS! And i heard he has stopped the salat, so i realized that the truth has been sinking in his head! smiley

haekymbahd:
I tell you people wont look at all this when they realize truth and that is what still makes Islam a force no religion can face this challeng and survive it. That is why it is only people of great understanding will know what Islam is.

Count them atleast you excluded your family members no bearer of burden will bear the burden of another..

Allah SWT said:

"And We did not send before you any messenger or prophet except that when he spoke [or recited], Satan threw into it [some misunderstanding]. But Allah abolishes that which Satan throws in; then Allah makes precise His verses. And Allah is Knowing and Wise."
(QS. Al-Hajj 22: Verse 52)

"[That is] so He may make what Satan throws in a trial for those within whose hearts is disease and those hard of heart. And indeed, the wrongdoers are in extreme dissension."
(QS. Al-Hajj 22: Verse 53)

"And so those who were given knowledge may know that it is the truth from your Lord and [therefore] believe in it, and their hearts humbly submit to it. And indeed is Allah the Guide of those who have believed to a straight path."
(QS. Al-Hajj 22: Verse 54)

"But those who disbelieve will not cease to be in doubt of it until the Hour comes upon them unexpectedly or there comes to them the punishment of a barren Day."
(QS. Al-Hajj 22: Verse 55)
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by haekymbahd(m): 1:08pm On Aug 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

For instance, i have brothers and sisters in Islam who are still serving in the military, whenever i discuss with them on what they feel about WARS they don't know anything because they're still thinking they want to defend their country yet during wars they'll carry weapons to go and kill their fellow believers as in those with whom they climbed Arafat! embarassed

it show your family members don't know about the likes and dislikes of Allah. It is adviced not to join the military if you can't keep the commandments of Allah. Allah hates oppression, killing of innocent or weak ones, also believers of how would a Muslim join the military without facing this challenges hence it is adviced not to join. But can certainly join other departments of the military that does not require going against the commandments of Allah. There are rules in Islam or else ones deed is wasted.

[b] Allah SWT said:

"And never is it for a believer to kill a believer except by mistake. And whoever kills a believer by mistake - then the freeing of a believing slave and a compensation payment presented to the deceased's family [is required] unless they give [up their right as] charity. But if the deceased was from a people at war with you and he was a believer - then [only] the freeing of a believing slave; and if he was from a people with whom you have a treaty - then a compensation payment presented to his family and the freeing of a believing slave. And whoever does not find [one or cannot afford to buy one] - then [instead], a fast for two months consecutively, [seeking] acceptance of repentance from Allah. And Allah is ever Knowing and Wise."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 92)

"But whoever kills a believer intentionally - his recompense is Hell, wherein he will abide eternally, and Allah has become angry with him and has cursed him and has prepared for him a great punishment."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 93) [/b]
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2021
Now we are talking! cheesy
Did Muhammad join in fighting WARS? cheesy

haekymbahd:
it show your family members don't know about the likes and dislikes of Allah. It is adviced not to join the military if you can't keep the commandments of Allah. Allah hates oppression, killing of innocent or weak ones, also believers of how would a Muslim join the military without facing this challenges hence it is adviced not to join. But can certainly join other departments of the military that does not require going against the commandments of Allah. There are rules in Islam or else ones deed is wasted.

[b]Allah SWT said:

"And never is it for a believer to kill a believer except by mistake. And whoever kills a believer by mistake - then the freeing of a believing slave and a compensation payment presented to the deceased's family [is required] unless they give [up their right as] charity. But if the deceased was from a people at war with you and he was a believer - then [only] the freeing of a believing slave; and if he was from a people with whom you have a treaty - then a compensation payment presented to his family and the freeing of a believing slave. And whoever does not find [one or cannot afford to buy one] - then [instead], a fast for two months consecutively, [seeking] acceptance of repentance from Allah. And Allah is ever Knowing and Wise."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 92)

"But whoever kills a believer intentionally - his recompense is Hell, wherein he will abide eternally, and Allah has become angry with him and has cursed him and has prepared for him a great punishment."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 93)[/b]
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by haekymbahd(m): 1:16pm On Aug 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Now we are talking! cheesy
Did Muhammad join in fighting WARS? cheesy

yes, he fought some battles he came from an idol worshipping environment of which it is expected that they will try to kill him for against their belief ... He went against all beliefs system at the time, he fought for survival and as commanded by Allah.

Destroying all idols at the Khaaba isn't an easy task...
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:30pm On Aug 31, 2021
haekymbahd:

yes, he fought some battles he came from an idol worshipping environment of which it is expected that they will try to kill for against their belief ...

So why are soldiers fighting at wars if not to protect themselves and their families exactly the same thing your prophet did?
And why is your book condemning that now when your prophet (the bearer of the so called message) was permitted to defend his own life by going to WAR? cheesy
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by haekymbahd(m): 1:48pm On Aug 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

So why are soldiers fighting at wars if not to protect themselves and their families exactly the same thing your prophet did?
And why is your book condemning that now when your prophet (the bearer of the so called message) was permitted to defend his own life by going to WAR? cheesy
Even Muhammad himself was given several rules when fighting wars. One thing is apart from Muhammad fighting for his life it is about establishing the worship of Allah. There is no way Muhammad wouldn't have fought war if he was going to destroy all idols in mecca. Not only Muhammad fought several prophets also fought so it is not a special thing...

It is clear Allah is against oppression.

Allah SWT said:

"O you who have believed, when you go forth [to fight] in the cause of Allah, investigate; and do not say to one who gives you [a greeting of] peace You are not a believer, aspiring for the goods of worldly life; for with Allah are many acquisitions. You [yourselves] were like that before; then Allah conferred His favor upon you, so investigate. Indeed Allah is ever, with what you do, Acquainted."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 94)

"Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah and [until] worship is [acknowledged to be] for Allah. But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 193)

So many rules were given to Muhammad can the militaries of today keep to all this rules...
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:54pm On Aug 31, 2021
Guy once Muhammad fought battles and kill people then your Qur'an is talking trash for condemning soldiers who are also fighting to kill!

The Israelites were fighting wars to protect the land God gave their forefathers and after Rome became the world power there was no reason again to fight wars since all districts has been marked by Roman authorities for each nation under their domain.
That's why Jesus condemned WARS and rebellion against constituted authorities!
So Muhammad has nothing in common with God's prophets who were all anticipating the coming of the last prophet (Christ) smiley

haekymbahd:
Even Muhammad himself was given several rules when fighting wars. One thing is apart from Muhammad fighting for his life it is about establishing the worship of Allah. There is no way Muhammad wouldn't have fought war if he was going to destroy all idols in mecca. Not only Muhammad fought several prophets also fought so it is not a special thing...

It is clear Allah is against oppression.

Allah SWT said:

"O you who have believed, when you go forth [to fight] in the cause of Allah, investigate; and do not say to one who gives you [a greeting of] peace You are not a believer, aspiring for the goods of worldly life; for with Allah are many acquisitions. You [yourselves] were like that before; then Allah conferred His favor upon you, so investigate. Indeed Allah is ever, with what you do, Acquainted."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 94)

"Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah and [until] worship is [acknowledged to be] for Allah. But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 193)

So many rules were given to Muhammad can the militaries of today keep to all this rules...
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by haekymbahd(m): 9:36am On Sep 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Guy once Muhammad fought battles and kill people then your Qur'an is talking trash for condemning soldiers who are also fighting to kill!

The Israelites were fighting wars to protect the land God gave their forefathers and after Rome became the world power there was no reason again to fight wars since all districts has been marked by Roman authorities for each nation under their domain.
That's why Jesus condemned WARS and rebellion against constituted authorities!
So Muhammad has nothing in common with God's prophets who were all anticipating the coming of the last prophet (Christ) smiley

You said you were once a Muslim but it show you didn't really study the Quran your example is just like the terrorists who listens to others then get misconception or wrong interpretation maybe you should go back again and read the Quran all over again to get the message passed.. Muhammad had to fight
just like the previous prophets becausee he was the representation of God on earth, Allah was using him.
If you're not honest with yourself no one will consider your religion a serious one. Muhammad also left his hometown then which was called "Hijrah" before reclaiming the Mecca and Khaaba for Allah if you can defend the acts of old why not now..

The situation Muhammad was in then you cannot compare it to the current state. Same reason you can't compare the situation Moses was with Jesus it is unfair. During Moses time Pharaoh was claiming to be God coupled with they worshipped idols but during Jesus time the Jews already knew about one God (Yahwe). The battle he was to fight and been fought by the previous prophets it was only left for the Jews to beleive he was the messiah they were expecting..

Muhammad had it all to do all over again due to the fact that he was an Arabian and majority were idol worshippers and don't even know or beleive in the God of Abraham so Muhammad had to restart from Genesis. hence he was the complete prophet/messenger he embodied all the characteristics of previous prophets. If we talk about a complete prophet Muhammad deserves it, he was not deficient in any aspect and he was definitely the right man for God to use I can think of anyone who could have done it better..

Allah says

"Indeed, those whom the angels take [in death] while wronging themselves - [the angels] will say, In what [condition] were you? They will say, We were oppressed in the land. The angels will say, Was not the earth of Allah spacious [enough] for you to emigrate therein? For those, their refuge is Hell - and evil it is as a destination."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 97)

"Except for the oppressed among men, women and children who cannot devise a plan nor are they directed to a way -"
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 98)

"For those it is expected that Allah will pardon them, and Allah is ever Pardoning and Forgiving."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 99)

"And whoever emigrates for the cause of Allah will find on the earth many [alternative] locations and abundance. And whoever leaves his home as an emigrant to Allah and His Messenger and then death overtakes him - his reward has already become incumbent upon Allah. And Allah is ever Forgiving and Merciful."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 100)
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:45am On Sep 01, 2021
The highlighted is where Muhammad proved to be FAKE!

When did the God of the Israelites come to be worshiped in Mecca or inside the Khaaba?

Abraham was asked to leave the city for those Idol worshipers who owns the place for another place far away from there!
Muhammad just wanted to RULE the people stylishly using Allah as a cover for his political ambition. Well i don't need telling you that he lost all his sons in the face of politics and after his death his only surviving child "Fatima" died six months later and his disciples started killing one another to know who will take over the mantle of leadership after their politically motivated leader!

I'm not against your religion but coming out to say that devilish politician was a prophet to emulate is a total fallacy! He has nothing in common with Jewish prophets! undecided

haekymbahd:
You said you were once a Muslim but it show you didn't really study the Quran your example is just like the terrorists who listens to others then get misconception or wrong interpretation maybe you should go back again and read the Quran all over again to get the message passed.. Muhammad had to fight
just like the previous prophets becausee he was the representation of God on earth, Allah was using him.
If you're not honest with yourself no one will consider your religion a serious one. Muhammad also left his hometown then which was called "Hijrah" before reclaiming the Mecca and Khaaba for Allah if you can defend the acts of old why not now..

The situation Muhammad was in then you cannot compare it to the current state. Same reason you can't compare the situation Moses was with Jesus it is unfair. During Moses time Pharaoh was claiming to be God coupled with they worshipped idols but during Jesus time the Jews already knew about one God (Yahwe). The battle he was to fight and been fought by the previous prophets it was only left for the Jews to beleive he was the messiah they were expecting..

Muhammad had it all to do all over again due to the fact that he was an Arabian and majority were idol worshippers and don't even know or beleive in the God of Abraham so Muhammad had to restart from Genesis. hence he was the complete prophet/messenger he embodied all the characteristics of previous prophets. If we talk about a complete prophet Muhammad deserves it, he was not deficient in any aspect and he was definitely the right man for God to use I can think of anyone who could have done it better..

Allah says

"Indeed, those whom the angels take [in death] while wronging themselves - [the angels] will say, In what [condition] were you? They will say, We were oppressed in the land. The angels will say, Was not the earth of Allah spacious [enough] for you to emigrate therein? For those, their refuge is Hell - and evil it is as a destination."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 97)

"Except for the oppressed among men, women and children who cannot devise a plan nor are they directed to a way -"
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 98)

"For those it is expected that Allah will pardon them, and Allah is ever Pardoning and Forgiving."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 99)

"And whoever emigrates for the cause of Allah will find on the earth many [alternative] locations and abundance. And whoever leaves his home as an emigrant to Allah and His Messenger and then death overtakes him - his reward has already become incumbent upon Allah. And Allah is ever Forgiving and Merciful."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 100)

Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by haekymbahd(m): 11:02am On Sep 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The highlighted is where Muhammad proved to be FAKE!

When did the God of the Israelites come to be worshiped in Mecca or inside the Khaaba?

Abraham was asked to leave the city for those Idol worshipers who owns the place for another place far away from there!
Muhammad just wanted to RULE the people stylishly using Allah as a cover for his political ambition.
Abraham was asked to leave because at the time God didn't even have a house of worship e.g Temple at Jerusalem.

The khaaba was built by both Abraham and Ishmael before it was turned to shrine where they worshipped idols so Muhammad only reclaimed it.

Abraham and Ishmael worshipped God of Abraham at Khaaba even if it is not as structured today but they laid the foundation of the khaaba

Allah SWT said:

"And [mention] when Abraham was raising the foundations of the House and [with him] Ishmael, [saying], Our Lord, accept [this] from us. Indeed You are the Hearing, the Knowing."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 127)

"And [mention] when We made the House a place of return for the people and [a place of] security. And take, [O believers], from the standing place of Abraham a place of prayer. And We charged Abraham and Ishmael, [saying], Purify My House for those who perform Tawaf and those who are staying [there] for worship and those who bow and prostrate [in prayer]."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 125)

Muhammad an orphan, illiterate wanted to rule and die abi, didn't he know what happened to the previous prophets most especially Jesus himself.. if God wasn't with Muhammad Islam would not have been a success for over 1900yrs it has stood the test of time this is not ordinary..
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:21am On Sep 01, 2021
Please quote where the highlighted is written in the Bible! smiley

haekymbahd:
Abraham was asked to leave because at the time God didn't even have a house of worship e.g Temple at Jerusalem.

The khaaba was built by both Abraham and Ishmael before it was turned to shrine where they worshipped idols so Muhammad only reclaimed it.

Abraham and Ishmael worshipped God of Abraham at Khaaba even if it is not as structured today but they laid the foundation of the khaaba

Allah SWT said:

"And [mention] when Abraham was raising the foundations of the House and [with him] Ishmael, [saying], Our Lord, accept [this] from us. Indeed You are the Hearing, the Knowing."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 127)

"And [mention] when We made the House a place of return for the people and [a place of] security. And take, [O believers], from the standing place of Abraham a place of prayer. And We charged Abraham and Ishmael, [saying], Purify My House for those who perform Tawaf and those who are staying [there] for worship and those who bow and prostrate [in prayer]."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 125)

Muhammad an orphan, illiterate wanted to rule and die abi, didn't he know what happened to the previous prophets most especially Jesus himself.. if God wasn't with Muhammad Islam would not have been a success for over 1900yrs it has stood the test of time this is not ordinary..
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by haekymbahd(m): 12:09pm On Sep 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Please quote where the highlighted is written in the Bible! smiley

wow certainly there are lots of hints in the bible (old testament) as you might have been pointed out to you by some Muslims before. but it might also be up for debate because you might not agree with it. I am not ready to talk too much.

Also it is normal if this is not written in the bible cos the bible is based on isreal. But Ishmael beleived in the God of Abraham so it doesn't sound absurd to me if he built or laid the foundation on a place to worship God.

Genesis 21:17-18

God heard the boy crying, and the angel of God called to Hagar from heaven and said to her, “What is the matter, Hagar? Do not be afraid; God has heard the boy crying as he lies there. Lift the boy up and take him by the hand, for I will make him into a great nation.

Cerainly it is clear Ishmael was also communicating with the God of Abraham and not only Isaac, But the truth that is quite certain is that Jesus himself as said

John 4

21 Jesus said to her, Woman, believe Me, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither [merely] in this mountain nor [merely] in Jerusalem.

22 You [Samaritans] do not know what you are worshiping [you worship what you do not comprehend]. We do know what we are worshiping [we worship what we have knowledge of and understand], for [after all] salvation comes from [among] the Jews.

23 A time will come, however, indeed it is already here, when the true (genuine) worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth (reality); for the Father is seeking just such people as these as His worshipers.

24 God is a Spirit (a spiritual Being) and those who worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth (reality).

It is clear the house of God will shift from Jerusalem to where I choose Mecca (Khaaba) what is your choice..
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:54pm On Sep 01, 2021
So in a nutshell you were deceived Abraham had nothing to do with Saudi Arabia nor Khaaba, those Arabs fabricated all what they told you because it was never written in the Bible that Abraham had anything to do with Saudi or any house there! smiley

haekymbahd:
wow certainly there are lots of hints in the bible (old testament) as you might have been pointed out to you by some Muslims before. but it might also be up for debate because you might not agree with it. I am not ready to talk too much.
Also it is normal if this is not written in the bible cos the bible is based on isreal. But Ishmael beleived in the God of Abraham so it doesn't sound absurd to me if he built or laid the foundation on a place to worship God.
God heard the boy crying, and the angel of God called to Hagar from heaven and said to her, “What is the matter, Hagar? Do not be afraid; God has heard the boy crying as he lies there. Lift the boy up and take him by the hand, for I will make him into a great nation.

Cerainly it is clear Ishmael was also communicating with the God of Abraham and not only Isaac, But the truth that is quite certain is that Jesus himself as said
John 4
21 Jesus said to her, Woman, believe Me, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither [merely] in this mountain nor [merely] in Jerusalem.
22 You [Samaritans] do not know what you are worshiping [you worship what you do not comprehend]. We do know what we are worshiping [we worship what we have knowledge of and understand], for [after all] salvation comes from [among] the Jews.
23 A time will come, however, indeed it is already here, when the true (genuine) worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth (reality); for the Father is seeking just such people as these as His worshipers.

24 God is a Spirit (a spiritual Being) and those who worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth (reality).
It is clear the house of God will shift from Jerusalem to where I choose Mecca (Khaaba) what is your choice..
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by haekymbahd(m): 12:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
So in a nutshell you were deceived Abraham had nothing to do with Saudi Arabia nor Khaaba, those Arabs fabricated all what they told you because it was never written in the Bible that Abraham had anything to do with Saudi or any house there! smiley

John 4

It doesn't have to be in the bible the authors of the bible would have been isrealites so were they suppose to know what plans God was having with Ishmael.. they wrote only what they knew, ishmeal left when he was young and he was a worshipper of God of Abraham and definitely he must have introduced the God of Abraham to his son's as well

I ask you who wrote the bible was it Abraham and Isaac answer this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Someone Said Joyce Meyers Is Seductive, How True Is That?!! / Is It Possible To Sell Your Soul To The Devil? / Peller Speaks On Fraud In TB Joshua, Oyakhilome's Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 214
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.