Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 (2932 Views)

My Encounter With The Marine World. / My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 / Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
Moses wrote the first five books of the Bible, God only included events having to do with His future plans regarding pure worship. So if it's not found written in the Bible it simply means those Arabs fabricated what they're telling you.
Guru Maharaj built a place in Ìbàdàn and called it the place where people ought to worship today, of course if he's given listening ears he can fabricate false stories to support whatever he is saying.
So my friend, if it's not written in the Bible then it has no correlation with the Bible! smiley

haekymbahd:
John 4
21 Jesus said to her, Woman, believe Me, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither [merely] in this mountain nor [merely] in Jerusalem.
It doesn't have to be in the bible the authors of the bible would have been isrealites so were they suppose to know what plans God was having with Ishmael.. they wrote only what they knew, ishmeal left when he was young and he was a worshipper of God of Abraham and definitely he must have introduced the God of Abraham to his son's as well
Genesis 21:17-18
God heard the boy crying, and the angel of God called to Hagar from heaven and said to her, “What is the matter, Hagar? Do not be afraid; God has heard the boy crying as he lies there. Lift the boy up and take him by the hand, for I will make him into a great nation.

I ask you who wrote the bible was it Abraham and Isaac answer this?
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by haekymbahd(m): 1:19pm On Sep 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Moses wrote the first five books of the Bible, God only included events having to do with His future plans regarding pure worship. So if it's not found written in the Bible it simply means those Arabs fabricated what they're telling you.
Guru Maharaj built a place in Ìbàdàn and called it the place where people ought to worship today, of course if he's given listening ears he can fabricate false stories to support whatever he is saying.
So my friend, if it's not written in the Bible then it has no correlation with the Bible! smiley

so Moses wrote about his death who was there at the mountain with him. What happened to Moses after his death did Moses wrote that also.

[b]Deuteronomy 34
4And the Lord said to him, This is the land which I swore to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, saying, I will give it to your descendants. I have let you see it with your eyes, but you shall not go over there.

5So Moses the servant of the Lord died there in the land of Moab, according to the word of the Lord,

6And He buried him in the valley of the land of Moab opposite Beth-peor, but no man knows where his tomb is to this day.

7Moses was 120 years old when he died; his eye was not dim nor his natural force abated.(A)

8And the Israelites wept for Moses in the plains of Moab thirty days; then the days of weeping and mourning for Moses were ended.

9And Joshua son of Nun was full of the spirit of wisdom, for Moses had laid his hands upon him; so the Israelites listened to him and did as the Lord commanded Moses.

10And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like Moses, whom the Lord knew face to face,

11[None equal to him] in all the signs and wonders which the Lord sent him to do in the land of Egypt--to Pharaoh and to all his servants and to all his land,

12And in all the mighty power and all the great and terrible deeds which Moses wrought in the sight of all Israel.
[/b]

Try again who wrote the bible?

I know if I ask you who wrote the cannonical and non cannonical Gospels you would say Jesus is this how the Jehovah witnesses have indoctrinated you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
For your information, Moses wrote Genesis to Deuteronomy and the Bible book of Job!
God's angels buried Moses so it's after his death that Joshua took over the mantle of leadership and continue with the writings.

As for someone writing down his own death nobody needs to convince me about that because during certain operations a man was asked to write his will before his death and he had no option.

Jehovah already told Moses that he will not be the one to lead the Israelites into the promise land so Moses was permitted to pen down the remaining information about his own death before God took him to the mountain where the man of God breath his last! smiley

haekymbahd:
so Moses wrote about his death who was there at the mountain with him. What happened to Moses after his death did Moses wrote that also.
[b]Deuteronomy 34
4And the Lord said to him, This is the land which I swore to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, saying, I will give it to your descendants. I have let you see it with your eyes, but you shall not go over there.
5So Moses the servant of the Lord died there in the land of Moab, according to the word of the Lord,
6And He buried him in the valley of the land of Moab opposite Beth-peor, but no man knows where his tomb is to this day.
7Moses was 120 years old when he died; his eye was not dim nor his natural force abated.(A)
8And the Israelites wept for Moses in the plains of Moab thirty days; then the days of weeping and mourning for Moses were ended.
9And Joshua son of Nun was full of the spirit of wisdom, for Moses had laid his hands upon him; so the Israelites listened to him and did as the Lord commanded Moses.
10And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like Moses, whom the Lord knew face to face,
11[None equal to him] in all the signs and wonders which the Lord sent him to do in the land of Egypt--to Pharaoh and to all his servants and to all his land,
12And in all the mighty power and all the great and terrible deeds which Moses wrought in the sight of all Israel.
[/b]
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by haekymbahd(m): 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
For your information, Moses wrote Genesis to Deuteronomy and the Bible book of Job!
God's angels buried Moses so it's after his death that Joshua took over the mantle leadership and continue with the writings.

As for someone writing down his own death nobody needs to convince me about that because during certain operations a man was asked to write his will before his death and he had no option.

Jehovah already told Moses that he will not be the one to lead the Israelites into the promise land so Moses was permitted to pen down the remaining information about his own death before God took him to the mountain where the man of God breath his last! smiley

Wow I am loving this let me go with your school of thought.

Do you know the distance from call of Abraham to Moses was over 1000yrs

so if Moses wrote book of Genesis about Abraham and did not meet him alive?

Muhammad also wrote about Abraham without meeting him alive?

How do you think both Moses and Muhammad could write or knew what happened with Abraham, Isaac and Ishmael far back?
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
I'm not doubting that people could write stories about what happened before them, what i'm saying is Abraham had nothing to do with Saudi Arabia nor Khaaba! smiley

haekymbahd:

Wow I am loving this let me go with your school of thought.

Do you know the distance from call of Abraham to Moses was over 1000yrs

so if Moses wrote book of Genesis about Abraham and did not meet him alive?

Muhammad also wrote about Abraham without meeting him alive?

How do you think both Moses and Muhammad could write or knew what happened with Abraham, Isaac and Ishmael far back?
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by haekymbahd(m): 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I'm not doubting that people could write stories about what happened before them, what i'm saying is Abraham had nothing to do with Saudi Arabia nor Khaaba! smiley

What about Ishmael does he have anything to do with Arabia?
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:04pm On Sep 01, 2021
haekymbahd:
What about Ishmael does he have anything to do with Arabia?

God never had anything to do with Ishmael afterwards, He only promised Abraham that the little boy will survive since Abraham is sending him away with his mother!

So Abraham had eight sons:

Ishmael
Isaac*
Zimram
Jokshan
Medan
Midian
Ishbak
Shuah {Genesis 25:1}

God told Abraham that the promises He made with Abraham will go with Isaac {Genesis 17:18-21} so if the descendants of Ishmael now begin to fabricate stories about how God wants to transfer the promise, what about the other six sons?

My friend, those Arabs fabricated all that nonsense for political reasons it has nothing to do with Abraham or pure worship! smiley
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by haekymbahd(m): 3:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

God never had anything to do with Ishmael afterwards, He only promised Abraham that the little boy will survive since Abraham is sending him away with his mother!

So Abraham had eight sons:

Ishmael
Isaac*
Zimram
Jokshan
Medan
Midian
Ishbak
Shuah {Genesis 25:1}

God told Abraham that the promises He made with Abraham will go with Isaac {Genesis 17:18-21} so if the descendants of Ishmael now begin to fabricate stories about how God wants to transfer the promise, what about the other six sons?

My friend, those Arabs fabricated all that nonsense for political reasons it has nothing to do with Abraham or pure worship! smiley
Did God communicate with Ishmael and his mother one on one while Abraham was not even there.

Tell me another of Abraham son God communicated with?

After Ishmael left his father do you believe God did not communicate with him again?

Also do you beleive Abraham didn't visit Ishmael or know where he was staying before he died?
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by AntiChristian: 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
haekymbahd:

[b]Deuteronomy 34

[/b]

I know if I ask you who wrote the cannonical and non cannonical Gospels you would say Jesus is this how the Jehovah witnesses have indoctrinated you..

How can MaxInDHouse claim Moses wrote the above? It is clear that a third person was writing all these! Moses won't have mentioned his name.

Just as in the Gospel according to Matthew, Matthew the writer was mentioning his name again.

As Jesus went on from there, he saw a man named Matthew sitting at the tax collector’s booth. “Follow me,” he told him, and Matthew got up and followed him. Matthew 9:9

If Matthew was the writer then the sentences should be:
As Jesus went on from there, he saw me Matthew sitting at the tax collector’s booth. “Follow me,” he told me, and I got up and followed him.
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by haekymbahd(m): 4:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
AntiChristian:

How can MaxInDHouse claim Moses wrote the above? It is clear that a third person was writing all these! Moses won't have mentioned his name.

Just as in the Gospel according to Matthew, Matthew the writer was mentioning his name again.

As Jesus went on from there, he saw a man named Matthew sitting at the tax collector’s booth. “Follow me,” he told him, and Matthew got up and followed him. Matthew 9:9

As Jesus went on from there, he saw me Matthew sitting at the tax collector’s booth. “Follow me,” he told me, and I got up and followed him.
Bro none of the disciples of Jesus wrote the gospel book. The Mathew that wrote the book of Mathew is not even the disciple of Jesus the name was just a coincidence.

The authors of the Gospel books claimed they were narrated by eye witnesses and they didn't name any of the eyewitness nor document they copied from example

Luke 1

1 SINCE [[a]as is well known] many have undertaken to put in order and draw up a [thorough] narrative of the surely established deeds which have been accomplished and fulfilled [c] in and among us,

2 Exactly as they were handed down to us by those who from the [[d]official] beginning [of Jesus' ministry] were eyewitnesses and ministers of the Word [that is, of [e]the doctrine concerning the attainment through Christ of salvation in the kingdom of God],

[b]3 It seemed good and desirable to me, [and so I have determined] also after [f]having searched out diligently and followed all things closely and traced accurately the course from the highest to the minutest detail from the very first, to write an orderly account for you, most excellent Theophilus,(A)

4 [My purpose is] that you may know the full truth and understand with certainty and security against error the accounts (histories) and doctrines of the faith of which you have been informed and in which you have been [g]orally instructed.

Why can't they produce the document that was handed over to them is the question why do they have to rewrite?
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
My friend, i listen to what the book (Bible) says not fabrications from here and there! smiley

haekymbahd:
Did God communicate with Ishmael and his mother one on one while Abraham was not even there.
Tell me another of Abraham son God communicated with?
After Ishmael left his father do you believe God did not communicate with him again?
Also do you beleive Abraham didn't visit Ishmael or know where he was staying before he died?
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
AntiChristian:

The Author differs from the writers so He directs each writer on what to pen down otherwise the writers won't pen down their own blunders! smiley
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by haekymbahd(m): 12:42am On Sep 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
My friend, i listen to what the book (Bible) says not fabrications from here and there! smiley

As a knowledgeable person that you claim to be I want you to be honest please answer this..

Why did God actually told Abraham to send Ishmael and Hagar away to another location entirely, when they could have lived under the same roof or in same town but not under the same roof and Isaac will still be the promise child? Can you justify that and also do you think God actually hate ishmael

Abraham had other sons also but God did not tell him to send them away why?

If this does not point out that God had a mission with Ishmael I don't know what else. For me God wanted to make Ishmael a nation also just like isaac but he does not want them to be under the same roof or in the same location to avoid clash..

Genesis 21

12 God said to Abraham, Do not let it seem grievous and evil to you because of the youth and your bondwoman; in all that Sarah has said to you, do what she asks, for in Isaac shall your posterity be called.(C)

13 And I will make a nation of the son of the bondwoman also, because he is your offspring.

Why in your honest opinion was Ishmael told to leave, my answer God wanted to do similar thing he did to Isaac with Ishmael but wouldn't be able to do it if they had stayed under the same roof...

Because God knew if he had done that It would have caused a problem in isreal in future the descendants of the 2 (Isaac and Ishmael) might clash so it was better to establish Ishmael in another location?

Genesis 21
16 Then she went and sat down opposite him a good way off, about a bowshot, for she said, Let me not see the death of the lad. And as she sat down opposite him, [d]he lifted up his voice and wept and she raised her voice and wept.

17 And God heard the voice of the youth, and the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven and said to her, What troubles you, Hagar? Fear not, for God has heard the voice of the youth where he is.

18 Arise, raise up the youth and support him with your hand, for I intend to make him a great nation.

19Then God opened her eyes and she saw a well of water; and she went and filled the [empty] bottle with water and caused the youth to drink.

20 And God was with the youth, and he developed; and he dwelt in the wilderness and became an archer.

Prophet Muhammad wasnt a false prophet. Gen 21vs 20 shows after Ishmael left God was still in contact with him so it is absurd if the Quran had said Ishmael and Abraham laid the foundation of the khaaba to worship the God of Abraham..

John 4

21 Jesus said to her, Woman, believe Me, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither [merely] in this mountain nor [merely] in Jerusalem.

23 A time will come, however, indeed it is already here, when the true (genuine) worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth (reality); for the Father is seeking just such people as these as His worshipers.

Where else apart from Jerusalem did God made his house if not Mecca (khaaba) and this was exactly why Muhammad fought God wanted to use him to reclaim the khaaba and he was successful how could he even have been and established a religion that is not going down anytime soon it keeps going on stronger this is not natural if you think Muhammad just wanted to rule for fun it is unfair.

That's where the true worshippers of God are based.[/b]

Allah SWT said:

[b]"And [mention] when Abraham was raising the foundations of the House and [with him] Ishmael, [saying], Our Lord, accept [this] from us. Indeed You are the Hearing, the Knowing."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 127)

"Our Lord, and make us Muslims [in submission] to You and from our descendants a Muslim nation [in submission] to You. And show us our rites and accept our repentance. Indeed, You are the Accepting of repentance, the Merciful."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 128)

"Our Lord, and send among them a messenger from themselves who will recite to them Your verses and teach them the Book and wisdom and purify them. Indeed, You are the Exalted in Might, the Wise."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 129)

"They say, Be Jews or Christians [so] you will be guided. Say, Rather, [we follow] the religion of Abraham, inclining toward truth, and he was not of the polytheists."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 135)

For me I testify there is no other god except ALLAH and prophet Muhammad was a messenger of God you don't have to beleive in what I believe though
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:36am On Sep 02, 2021
haekymbahd:
As a knowledgeable person that you claim to be I want you to be honest please answer this..
Why did God actually told Abraham to send Ishmael and Hagar away to another location entirely, when they could have lived under the same roof or in same town but not under the same roof and Isaac will still be the promise child? Can you justify that and also do you think God actually hate ishmael

This has nothing to do with hatred, God chose that man Abraham as the one through whom the Messiah (Christ) will come and He monitored that lineage until Jesus was born! Matthew 1:1-16

So all others outside that lineage have nothing to do with God's plan for salvation for which Abraham was called. Remember there were many people during the days of Abraham before God called him, so why must everyone who come through Abraham expect to have something to do with God's plan for salvation? smiley
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by haekymbahd(m): 4:47am On Sep 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

This has nothing to do with hatred, God chose that man Abraham as the one through whom the Messiah (Christ) will come and He monitored that lineage until Jesus was born! Matthew 1:1-16

So all others outside that lineage have nothing to do with God's plan for salvation for which Abraham was called. Remember there were many people during the days of Abraham before God called him, so why must everyone who come through Abraham expect to have something to do with God's plan for salvation? smiley
why was Abraham not told to send his other children to another location? At least after Isaac he gave birth to other sons and they all lived in isreal..

Was messiah a descendant of Isaac he was born miraculously remember?

The convenant between Isaac lineage and God eventually got broken which you know?

Mathew 23
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, murdering the prophets and stoning those who are sent to you! How often would I have gathered your children together as a mother fowl gathers her brood under her wings, and you refused!

38 Behold, your house is forsaken and desolate (abandoned and left destitute of God's help). [I Kings 9:7; Jer. 22:5.]

39 For I declare to you, you will not see Me again until you say, Blessed (magnified in worship, adored, and exalted) is He Who comes in the name of the Lord!(F)

John 4

Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:06am On Sep 02, 2021
haekymbahd:
why was Abraham not told to send his other children to another location? At least after Isaac he gave birth to other sons and they all lived in isreal..
Was messiah a descendant of Isaac he was born miraculously remember?

The opinion of sending Ishmael away with the mother wasn't from God, rather it was Sarah out of jealousy that brought the idea:

So she said to Abraham: “Drive out this slave girl and her son, for the son of this slave girl is not going to be an heir along with my son, with Isaac!” Genesis 21:10

Of course Abraham wasn't pleased with the idea but God told him to listen to his wife and there God assured Abraham that Ishmael will also survive that's all! Genesis 21:11-13

Both Jesus' foster father (Joseph) and his mother (Mary) were both from the lineage of David who in turn was from the lineage of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob! smiley
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by haekymbahd(m): 5:19am On Sep 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The opinion of sending Ishmael away with the mother wasn't from God, rather it was Sarah out of jealousy that brought the idea:

So she said to Abraham: “Drive out this slave girl and her son, for the son of this slave girl is not going to be an heir along with my son, with Isaac!” Genesis 21:10

Of course Abraham wasn't pleased with the idea but God told him to listen to his wife and there God assured Abraham that Ishmael will also survive that's all! Genesis 21:11-13

Both Jesus' foster father (Joseph) and his mother (Mary) were both from the lineage of David who in turn was from the lineage of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob! smiley
Joseph didn't father Jesus, when considering lineage only the father is considered

Why did angel of the Lord speak to Balaam (Balak) if God can only deal with descendants of Isaac?

Did God not know he was going to break his convenant with the isrealite?

Now that he has broken it what will happen will he not move abroad?
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:19am On Sep 02, 2021
haekymbahd:

The convenant between Isaac lineage and God eventually got broken which you know?

Mathew 23
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, murdering the prophets and stoning those who are sent to you! How often would I have gathered your children together as a mother fowl gathers her brood under her wings, and you refused!

38 Behold, your house is forsaken and desolate (abandoned and left destitute of God's help). [I Kings 9:7; Jer. 22:5.]

39 For I declare to you, you will not see Me again until you say, Blessed (magnified in worship, adored, and exalted) is He Who comes in the name of the Lord!(F)

John 4

God condemned Jerusalem and it's Temple because they rejected Jesus as the Christ, the New Covenant was established with the Christians who were ready to live by Jesus' Counsel.
They are the newly born nation that came from different races to form one nation under Christ's teachings..

So if anyone is telling you that God has chosen another nation tell them that it's the new nation PRACTICING what Jesus taught not another nation having nothing to do with the wise counsel of the Messiah! smiley
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by haekymbahd(m): 5:22am On Sep 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

God condemned Jerusalem and it's Temple because they rejected Jesus as the Christ, the New Covenant was established with the Christians who were ready to live by Jesus' Counsel.
They are the newly born nation that came from different races to form one nation under Christ's teachings..

So if anyone is telling you that God has chosen another nation tell them that it's the new nation PRACTICING what Jesus taught!si
Now that the new nation have disobeyed God. Thank God you are even a Jehovah witness. Now that the chosen nation even disobeyed God will God fold his hand while wrong doctrine is passed to the Gentiles.

Where was Jehova witness as a group during the time of Muhammad were they with the Catholics the early church?

Jesus had hinted of a new location for worshipping God where is the place of worship of the chosen nation

John 4

Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:42am On Sep 02, 2021
haekymbahd:
Joseph didn't father Jesus, when considering lineage only the father is considered
This reminds me of my former islamic Cleric who wanted to argue that Jesus is not God's Son! smiley
Well Mary got pregnant through God's Holy Spirit and God so the pregnancy is God's responsibility meaning JESUS is God's Son.
Do you now agree to that? smiley

Why did angel of the Lord speak to Balaam (Balak) if God can only deal with descendants of Isaac?
God spoke to others who aren't Israelites but always in connection with events having to do with the Israelites! smiley

Did God not know he was going to break his convenant with the isrealite?
He made His proposal that they will forever be His people if they stick to the plan for which He called Abraham. If they fail then they won't keep it to themselves again. By the time the Messiah (Christ) arrived only 500 Israelites accepted him so God established His New Covenant with those who accepted the Christ's teachings not the whole nation!

Now that he has broken it what will happen will he not move abroad?
You're still following the mindset of those crooked Arabs! smiley
Well God never made the promise with any other nation so instead of selecting all the Kings and Priests which He promised to choose only from that nation {Genesis 12:3 compare to Exodus 19:6} God decided to choose the priests and kings from within those who accepted the teachings of the Messiah {John 1:11-12} Jesus' illustration of the marriage feast says it all! Matthew 22:2-14

In that illustration Jesus explained that the selection of Kings and Priests in his kingdom supposed to be only from the lineage of Jacob (Israel) but since they failed to oblige God will pick people from other nations as long as they also accept the teachings of Christ! smiley
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:53am On Sep 02, 2021
According to Jesus geographical locations has been ruled out {John 4:21-24} so it's now anywhere Christians gather to practice pure worship! Matthew 18:20

Jesus' illustration shows that pure worship will be contaminated with Satan's falsehood but instead of sending his angels to separate true worshipers from Satan's agents Jesus said he will allow both to grow together until the harvest then when both are matured he will send his angels to separate the fine seeds from the weeds! Matthew 13:24-30

After Jesus' departure Satan began attacking the church until all the pioneers of Christianity were killed then Satan introduced the AntiChrist (Catholic Church) which lasted for centuries teaching heresy. But when Jesus returned in 1914 all the Churches claiming Christians have gone off course so Jesus began searching for the group that's ready to make amendments. Only Jehovah's Witnesses (known back then as "International Bible Students" ) were willing to make the needed amendments. That's why we are the only religion standing out from all those claiming Christians today! smiley

haekymbahd:
Now that the new nation have disobeyed God. Thank God you are even a Jehovah witness. Now that the chosen nation even disobeyed God will God fold his hand while wrong doctrine is passed to the Gentiles.
Where was Jehova witness as a group during the time of Muhammad were they with the Catholics the early church?
Jesus had hinted of a new location for worshipping God where is the place of worship of the chosen nation
John 4
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by haekymbahd(m): 6:00am On Sep 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

This reminds me of my former islamic Cleric who wanted to argue that Jesus is not God's Son! smiley
Well Mary got pregnant through God's Holy Spirit and God so the pregnancy is God's responsibility meaning JESUS is God's Son.
Do you now agree to that? smiley
I agree definitely Allah said he didn't have a Begotten son. Jesus was a son of God just like Angels, Adam, isreal and believers but not a begotten son of God
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:04am On Sep 02, 2021
haekymbahd:
I agree definitely Allah said he didn't have a Begotten son. Jesus was a son of God just like Angels, Adam, isreal and believers but not a begotten son of God
According to the cause of his birth Jesus is God's Son in the same manner as Adam whose existence wasn't caused by sexual reproduction! Luke 3:38
As for being the only begotten Son of God that's another topic entirely, of course Jesus is God's only begotten Son but that's will be treated at other times! smiley
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by haekymbahd(m): 6:14am On Sep 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

After Jesus' departure Satan began attacking the church until all the pioneers of Christianity were killed then Satan introduced the AntiChrist (Catholic Church) which lasted for centuries teaching heresy. But when Jesus returned in 1914 all the Churches claiming Christians have gone off course so Jesus began searching for the group that's ready to make amendments. Only Jehovah's Witnesses (known back then as "International Bible Students" ) were willing to make the needed amendments. That's why we are the only religion standing out from all those claiming Christians today! smiley

And you think God folded his hand so that wrong doctrine could be passed to gentiles till 1914 he didn't send any warner till 1914 to establish true worship.

Allah SWT said:

"O People of the Scripture, there has come to you Our Messenger to make clear to you [the religion] after a period [of suspension] of messengers, lest you say, There came not to us any bringer of good tidings or a warner. But there has come to you a bringer of good tidings and a warner. And Allah is over all things competent."
(QS. Al-Maaida 5: Verse 19)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com

The world is awaiting the second comming of Christ are you saying Christ is not comming again abi he is comming for the third time. You mean Jesus came and no one noticed only the Jehovah witnesses did who saw him.

What is the difference between you and the G.O who said he saw Jesus drank tea?
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:26am On Sep 02, 2021
haekymbahd:

The world is awaiting the second comming of Christ are you saying Christ is not comming again abi he is comming for the third time. You mean Jesus came and no one noticed only the Jehovah witnesses did who saw him.

According to Jesus himself, the last time the world will see him (physically) was the day he died. After that day the world will no longer see him except his faithful disciples! John 14:19
After his resurrection even his disciples find it difficult to IDENTIFY him because he has changed to a spirit who can appear and disappear materialising in different faces! John 16:16
So as a spirit being it's only by signs of events that we (true Christians) can grasp that Jesus is around and working with us! Matthew 18:20 compare to Matthew 28:20 smiley

What is the difference between you and the G.O who said he saw Jesus drank tea?
The difference is we did not say he appeared physically but that he's been working with us and we have the proof that no religion can disprove!
Since the year 1914 Jehovah's Witnesses have started making rapid progress in changing our beliefs. This was exactly the same thing Jesus did when he began preaching and teaching in Israel, unlike all other religions that's sticking to the teachings of their human founders JWs are fast learning new things! John 14:26; 16:12-13

We have been preaching and teaching in all the earth about God's kingdom! Matthew 28:19-20

We have baptized millions who no longer participate in Politics or Wars! John 15:19; 17:14

We have impressed the love of neighbours in the hearts of millions learning the truth! John 13:34-35

We have stand out as the world's number one most peaceful and peaceloving group! Matthew 5:13-16

So if you think that's a coincidence well i don't think so because people from all races have accepted all these willingly without anyone forcing or threatening them! Isaiah 2:2-4 smiley
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by Speaklove: 6:38pm On Sep 06, 2021
haekymbahd:
well it's ok if you don't but I personally do beleive he was the comforter to come because the holy spirit had already been in existence already. But it is ok if you don't believe it's fine..

How is the Islamic prophet the comforter when christ said the comforter will ABIDE with YOU FOREVER?
Christ called the comforter a spirit, and said the world can't know him.

Last time I checked the prophet is a human, and the fact that you and I know his name has made it clear that he is known by the world.
The reason why you are not a christian today or haven't converted to christianity is because you don't know the comforter, but you know the prophet.

John 14:16-17
[16]And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that HE may ABIDE WITH YOU FOR EVER ;
[17]Even the SPIRIT of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it SEETH HIM NOT , NEITHER KNOWETH HIM : but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

I know muhammadin and you know him also
I know the parakletos but you don't know him
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by haekymbahd(m): 8:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
Speaklove:

How is the Islamic prophet the comforter when christ said the comforter will ABIDE with YOU FOREVER?
Christ called the comforter a spirit, and said the world can't know him.
You didn't open your eyes mind attentively to your bible I will prove go and read your bible again. The comforter was not the one to abide with you forever rather it HE the Father that will with us forever..

Speaklove:

Last time I checked the prophet is a human, and the fact that you and I know his name has made it clear that he is known by the world.
The reason why you are not a christian today or haven't converted to christianity is because you don't know the comforter, but you know the prophet.
You know Muhammad and you are not a Muslim very funny. Who told you I don't know what the holy spirit is. I am not one like who follows any spirit nor allow just any spirit dictate to me I follow truth. You are only a christian because a spirit is engaging I've bee in your shoes before I know right from wrong .

Speaklove:

[16]And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that HE may ABIDE WITH YOU FOR EVER ;
[17]Even the SPIRIT of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it SEETH HIM NOT , NEITHER KNOWETH HIM : but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

I know muhammadin and you know him also
I know the parakletos but you don't know him
Calm yourself down if you know Muhammad then you revert back to Islam. Is the holy spirit God?

Let's start you certainly know that holy spirit had been in existence (around) before Jesus came to earth.
Psalm 51
11 Cast me not away from Your presence and take not Your Holy Spirit from me.

Isaiah 63
10 But they rebelled and grieved His Holy Spirit; therefore He turned to become their enemy and Himself fought against them.

John 20
22 And having said this, He breathed on them and said to them, Receive the Holy Spirit!

Luke 12
12 For the Holy Spirit will teach you in that very hour and moment what [you] ought to say.

Luke 2
25 Now there was a man in Jerusalem whose name was Simeon, and this man was righteous and devout [cautiously and carefully observing the divine Law], and looking for the Consolation of Israel; and the Holy Spirit was upon him.

Now Jesus said if he does not leave the comforter will not come whereas holy spirit had been in existence residing in beleivers. HE (Father) is already residing in beleivers of Jesus.

John 16
7 However, I am telling you nothing but the truth when I say it is profitable (good, expedient, advantageous) for you that I go away. Because if I do not go away, the Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Advocate, Intercessor, Strengthener, Standby) will not come to you but if I go away, I will send Him to you.

Now Let's ask ourselves who is this comforter is it actually the holy spirit. The holy spirit had already been around during Jesus time. The Father is already abiding with beleivers hence the reason the disciples of Jesus were able to cast out demons and do miracles.

Is the comforter Prophet Muhammad or the Holy spirit

Let's check this verse

John 14

16 And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, and Standby), that He may remain with you forever--

Key: He means Father (Holyspirit)
Another Comforter (Prophet Muhammad)

So it was not prophet Muhammad (Comforter) that was suppose to abide with Beleivers forever but HE the father.

He remains with you forever means (Incase humans transgress the comforter can come and remind them of where they have gone wrong so that God can be with them forever)

Allah SWT said:

"And indeed, the Qur'an is the revelation of the Lord of the worlds."
(QS. Ash-Shu'araa 26: Verse 192)

"The Trustworthy Spirit has brought it down"
(QS. Ash-Shu'araa 26: Verse 193)

"Upon your heart, [O Muhammad] - that you may be of the warners -"
(QS. Ash-Shu'araa 26: Verse 194)

"And indeed, it is [mentioned] in the scriptures of former peoples."
(QS. Ash-Shu'araa 26: Verse 196)

17]Even the SPIRIT of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it SEETH HIM NOT , NEITHER KNOWETH HIM : but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Comforter was Prophet Muhammad

Spirit of truth was Angel Gabriel

Who dwells in you it is that father (He)

Now that you as a christian claim Holyspirit is God, are you saying God is going to send you another God. if you truly read what I posted you will realize it was not the comforter that was suppose to abide or that dweleth in you because when Jesus was on earth he wasn't around but the holyspirit was. Rather the father HE is the one who is in believers.
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by Speaklove: 8:31am On Sep 07, 2021
haekymbahd:
well it's ok if you don't but I personally do beleive he was the comforter to come because the holy spirit had already been in existence already. But it is ok if you don't believe it's fine..
What made you believe he was the comforter?

You said the holy spirit was already present, but that not true.

The holy spirit was dwelling in the people of God but in only few people who are called to acquire certain offices.

But today the dwelling of the holy spirit is not only for those who acquire offices but for all who believes
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 by haekymbahdx: 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
Speaklove:

What made you believe he was the comforter?

You said the holy spirit was already present, but that not true.

The holy spirit was dwelling in the people of God but in only few people who are called to acquire certain offices.

But today the dwelling of the holy spirit is not only for those who acquire offices but for all who believes
Did you read what I posted upward

Calm yourself down if you know Muhammad then you revert back to Islam. Is the holy spirit God?

Let's start you certainly know that holy spirit had been in existence (around) before Jesus came to earth.
Psalm 51
11 Cast me not away from Your presence and take not Your Holy Spirit from me.

Isaiah 63
10 But they rebelled and grieved His Holy Spirit; therefore He turned to become their enemy and Himself fought against them.

John 20
22 And having said this, He breathed on them and said to them, Receive the Holy Spirit!

Luke 12
12 For the Holy Spirit will teach you in that very hour and moment what [you] ought to say.

Luke 2
25 Now there was a man in Jerusalem whose name was Simeon, and this man was righteous and devout [cautiously and carefully observing the divine Law], and looking for the Consolation of Israel; and the Holy Spirit was upon him.

Now Jesus said if he does not leave the comforter will not come whereas holy spirit had been in existence residing in beleivers. HE (Father) is already residing in beleivers of Jesus.

John 16
7 However, I am telling you nothing but the truth when I say it is profitable (good, expedient, advantageous) for you that I go away. Because if I do not go away, the Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Advocate, Intercessor, Strengthener, Standby) will not come to you but if I go away, I will send Him to you.

Now Let's ask ourselves who is this comforter is it actually the holy spirit. The holy spirit had already been around during Jesus time. The Father is already abiding with beleivers hence the reason the disciples of Jesus were able to cast out demons and do miracles.

Is the comforter Prophet Muhammad or the Holy spirit

Let's check this verse

John 14

16 And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, and Standby), that He may remain with you forever--

Key: He means Father (Holyspirit)
Another Comforter (Prophet Muhammad)

So it was not prophet Muhammad (Comforter) that was suppose to abide with Beleivers forever but HE the father.

He remains with you forever means (Incase humans transgress the comforter can come and remind them of where they have gone wrong so that God can be with them forever)

17]Even the SPIRIT of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it SEETH HIM NOT , NEITHER KNOWETH HIM : but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Comforter was Prophet Muhammad

Spirit of truth was Angel Gabriel

Who dwells in you it is that father (He)

Now that you as a christian claim Holyspirit is God, are you saying God is going to send you another God. if you truly read what I posted you will realize it was not the comforter that was suppose to abide or that dweleth in you because when Jesus was on earth he wasn't around but the holyspirit was. Rather the father HE is the one who is in believers.

Muhammad was also the prophet Moses was talking about

Deuteronomy 18
18 I will raise up for them a prophet (Prophet) from among their brethren like you, and will put My words in his mouth; and he shall speak to them all that I command him.

19 And whoever will not hearken to My words which he shall speak in My name, I Myself will require it of him.

John 16
13 But when He, the Spirit of Truth (the Truth-giving Spirit) comes, He will guide you into all the Truth (the whole, full Truth). For He will not speak His own message [on His own authority]; but He will tell whatever He hears [from the Father; He will give the message that has been given to Him], and He will announce and declare to you the things that are to come [that will happen in the future].

Allah SWT said:

"And indeed, the Qur'an is the revelation of the Lord of the worlds."
(QS. Ash-Shu'araa 26: Verse 192)

"The Trustworthy Spirit has brought it down"
(QS. Ash-Shu'araa 26: Verse 193)

"Upon your heart, [O Muhammad] - that you may be of the warners -"
(QS. Ash-Shu'araa 26: Verse 194)

"And indeed, it is [mentioned] in the scriptures of former peoples."
(QS. Ash-Shu'araa 26: Verse 196)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. / Jesus Christ And The Yoruba Gods(sango,ogun) Who Existed First? / Using Theory Of Probability To Proof The Authenticity Of Quran.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.