Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,004 members, 7,821,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse In Bed With Another On Xmas Day Or - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse In Bed With Another On Xmas Day Or (1609 Views)

How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day / Ladies: Whenever You Catch Your Guy Cheating On U. Do This (PIX) / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse In Bed With Another On Xmas Day Or by ovo4u(m): 2:40am On Dec 27, 2010
What will you do if you catch your spouse,girlfriend or boyfriend in bed with another man or women either on xmas day or new year evening?

Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse In Bed With Another On Xmas Day Or by 190: 2:46am On Dec 27, 2010
1 full crate of 12 star bottle would empty on his head,

If i like i get Jailed!!

But that Guy and lady would face Baba God In holy matrimony!!
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse In Bed With Another On Xmas Day Or by ovo4u(m): 2:46am On Dec 27, 2010
On my own point of view, i will just walk out and never listen to any explanation from the women,sure if we were married, i will need a divorce right away or if she is my girlfriend, then am done with that relationship,because there is no way i can ever live happily with that women in my own life,cos i will always recall the incident and then it will always bring back those memory.So on my end no second chance at all so tell us yours Nairaland pal. grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse In Bed With Another On Xmas Day Or by 190: 2:52am On Dec 27, 2010
yeah the earlier response was for 190 not me,

Im not gonna lie, I would break down and cry my eyes out

yes im very sensitive ( i never hide that fact) but when i cry, I hate undecided undecided

Then i call her days after that, after burning much hatred in me,

Not to touch her but to ask her what and where i failed when dating her,

Reason is so in my next relationship i wont make such error's

Then i quit it with her and move on with my life and make it well known 2 her that she

doesnt come close 2 either me or my family cos most ladies try and use that means either family or friends in

getting back into your life,
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse In Bed With Another On Xmas Day Or by ovo4u(m): 3:01am On Dec 27, 2010
^^^^^^^@190 so you mean you won't take that first option again right? i think the consequence will later be regrettable if you hit them,because at the end,someone will still come to you and say you were not supposed to hit them and now you have to apologize,meanwhile u are the person who they are to apologize to.so the best option is walk out and kick her out of your life.
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse In Bed With Another On Xmas Day Or by 190: 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2010
^^
kant u see, i change mouth,
grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse In Bed With Another On Xmas Day Or by ovo4u(m): 2:08pm On Dec 27, 2010
^^^^^, lol , grin grin grin grin, why are this people on Nairaland not responding to this? or didn't they have any reaction to this kind of incident?
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse In Bed With Another On Xmas Day Or by 190: 2:10pm On Dec 27, 2010
^^well i dont know maybe they all travelled to their respective villages for xmas!!
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse In Bed With Another On Xmas Day Or by iyatrustee(f): 8:48pm On Dec 27, 2010
99views and only 2morons interacting shocked shocked shocked I am outta here mehn! cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse In Bed With Another On Xmas Day Or by livedit(f): 12:03am On Dec 28, 2010
angry That wouldn't be a pretty scene at all. For ALL parties involved. God forbid if this "person" is brought into my home. Yikes! My mind can't even take me there. Although livedit is saved, sanctified and filled with the holy spirit. It'll take everything in me and God almighty to stop me from going "loco". Luckily, I pray nothing like this EVER happen to me. No likey undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse In Bed With Another On Xmas Day Or by Moralistli(m): 12:59am On Dec 28, 2010
Double birthday bash!!! No Turkey meat, xmas rice and candies 4 dis lady.,,,,what a sacrilege on my saviour's birthday!!!

But come oooh,,,,will d day of the atrocite change adultery to faithfulness? Noooooooooooo

Regardless of d day it of d incident, i think and believe that adultery remains adultery, which means my action won't be different 4rm what it will be any other day.

If she was doing it forcefully, under duress or hypnotized, I 'll certainly 4give her and move on, otherwise, divorce 'll serve her right.
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse In Bed With Another On Xmas Day Or by ovo4u(m): 1:12am On Dec 28, 2010
^^^^^good for you guy, as for me, i just can't forgive and move on with this kind of person.
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse In Bed With Another On Xmas Day Or by ovo4u(m): 1:15am On Dec 28, 2010
190:

^^well i dont know maybe they all travelled to their respective villages for xmas!!

They better come back from their village and tell us what they will think, so why didn't you 190 go to the village when others are there huh?, lol grin grin grin grin abi u dey fear to buy bag of rice and new stuff there?
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse In Bed With Another On Xmas Day Or by toskyy: 1:15am On Dec 28, 2010
i will simply take off my garments and join dem.
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse In Bed With Another On Xmas Day Or by xgel: 4:24am On Dec 28, 2010
Same thing as any day in the year
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse In Bed With Another On Xmas Day Or by xKemix: 6:38am On Dec 28, 2010
Depends.
If he's just my bf, then I will dump his a$$. I'll simply just walk away. At least I found out what a cheating scumbag he is before we're married.
If we're married, that complicates things. Marriage should be sacred. Marriage is sacred. To marry someone, I have to be able to fully trust the person. If he does cheat on me, then obviously there are issues in our marriage we need to work out. I'd do whatever it takes- go to a marriage counselor, etc.
If I married the person, I must have fully trusted the person- and believe me, my trust doesn't come easily. I must have seen something in him, so yeah, I'll give him another chance.

Though, to be perfectly honest, where the hell would he get the chance to cheat on me on xmas or new years? Don't bf/gf or married couples spend those holidays together anyway?
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse In Bed With Another On Xmas Day Or by ovo4u(m): 11:48am On Dec 28, 2010
iyatrustee:

99views and only 2morons interacting shocked shocked shocked I am outta here mehn! cheesy

Gurl i just saw your post now, are you talking to me and 190 as slowpoke?.well u get mouth, just to put a common comment na wahala, na wa oooo 9ja
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse In Bed With Another On Xmas Day Or by ovo4u(m): 11:52am On Dec 28, 2010
xKemix:

Depends.
If he's just my bf, then I will dump his a$$. I'll simply just walk away. At least I found out what a cheating scumbag he is before we're married.
If we're married, that complicates things. Marriage should be sacred. Marriage is sacred. To marry someone, I have to be able to fully trust the person. If he does cheat on me, then obviously there are issues in our marriage we need to work out. I'd do whatever it takes- go to a marriage counselor, etc.
If I married the person, I must have fully trusted the person- and believe me, my trust doesn't come easily. I must have seen something in him, so yeah, I'll give him another chance.

Though, to be perfectly honest, where the hell would he get the chance to cheat on me on xmas or new years? Don't bf/gf or married couples spend those holidays together anyway?

^^^^^^^^^I think the story can be different and anything can happen, it doesn't mean man and women must spend those days all the time together if you have not withness something like that, i have, and it can happen for real.
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse In Bed With Another On Xmas Day Or by sistajay(f): 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2010
@ OP. . . . Stand there and watch till the show is over and then clap. . .clap. . . clap!!
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse In Bed With Another On Xmas Day Or by ovo4u(m): 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2010
^^^^^ Clap for yourself like you can do that yourself
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse In Bed With Another On Xmas Day Or by mediatrix8(f): 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2010
I don't really know what to do when I am in that situation.I am very emotional sometimes.So.probably,I will just cry an run away, or will get something to hurt them.Hope it will never happen to me.
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse In Bed With Another On Xmas Day Or by Phate07(m): 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2010

Well, i guess the neighbours will have to call 911. undecided angry
Re: What Will You Do If You Catch Your Spouse In Bed With Another On Xmas Day Or by ovo4u(m): 5:44pm On Dec 28, 2010
@ mediatrix8 is that your pics? if yes then i must say it's really hot. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Would You Date A Pall-bearer? / She Said No, Now She's Angry He is Not Giving Her Attention / --

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.