Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

My Guy Always Insist That I Tell Him Where Ever I Go. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Guy Always Insist That I Tell Him Where Ever I Go. (1633 Views)

Please Help Me ! My Wife Always Insist On Making Love In The Dark / I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. / New Guy Always Talks About His Ex Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

My Guy Always Insist That I Tell Him Where Ever I Go. by uglyBetty1(f): 9:20am On Jan 19, 2011
Re: My Guy Always Insist That I Tell Him Where Ever I Go. by Mygoldie(f): 9:24am On Jan 19, 2011
I'd say,if your not comfortable with it,tell him, so he knows how you feel about it.
Re: My Guy Always Insist That I Tell Him Where Ever I Go. by Onchedu(m): 9:29am On Jan 19, 2011
Your guy is insecure or U've given him reason to not trust U to take care of yourself for U and him.

The good thing in this might be that you are important to him and he has over valued U thereby making the thought of loosing u unbearable to him, and that gives U the aces as long as U don't do anything "stupid."
Re: My Guy Always Insist That I Tell Him Where Ever I Go. by MOBO444(f): 9:29am On Jan 19, 2011
@ Poster you are a useless girl, why dont you tell him, what wrong.
Re: My Guy Always Insist That I Tell Him Where Ever I Go. by 1one: 9:38am On Jan 19, 2011
^^Don't you think it's too early to be an Iddiot
How would you just lash out at her like that.
Re: My Guy Always Insist That I Tell Him Where Ever I Go. by skydeep(f): 9:52am On Jan 19, 2011
@op. Your guy is full of shi.t.
Re: My Guy Always Insist That I Tell Him Where Ever I Go. by afrobaby(f): 9:55am On Jan 19, 2011
If he wants to know, then tell him, as long as u guys are still in the relationship, tell him everything he nees to know, or u get something u dey hide, lol
seriously now, if I were u, I will tell him every little thing that it will get to a time, he will be d one dat will say, is it everything u wan dey tell me, bore him with d stories, like
in the morning , I went to my friends place, i first stopped at my oda friends place, I used the loo, I changed my make-up, I greeted someone, the person did not respond, I talked to the person again, blablabla, let him get bored,
make sure say na him dey call o
Re: My Guy Always Insist That I Tell Him Where Ever I Go. by xynerise: 10:03am On Jan 19, 2011
skydeep:

@op. Your guy is full of shi.t.
you don start grin
Re: My Guy Always Insist That I Tell Him Where Ever I Go. by skydeep(f): 10:08am On Jan 19, 2011
hello luv, I am just help my same sexx here. grin
Re: My Guy Always Insist That I Tell Him Where Ever I Go. by uglyBetty1(f): 10:22am On Jan 19, 2011
MOBO444:

Please you don't have to abuse me, if you don't have anything to say, just keep your mouth shut. afterall it is not a must to reply to all posts Mr. MOBO444 or whatever you call your self. angry angry sad shocked shocked cool cool cool
Re: My Guy Always Insist That I Tell Him Where Ever I Go. by xynerise: 10:24am On Jan 19, 2011
ugly Betty:

Please you don't have to abuse me, if you don't have anything to say, just keep your mouth shut. afterall it is not a must to reply to all posts Mr. MOBO444 or whatever you call your self. angry angry sad shocked shocked cool cool cool
if only you know what MOBO means you will not waste ur time with this sadist grin
Re: My Guy Always Insist That I Tell Him Where Ever I Go. by uglyBetty1(f): 10:27am On Jan 19, 2011
xynerise:

if only you know what MOBO means you will not waste your time with this sadist grin

I tire for him ooo
Re: My Guy Always Insist That I Tell Him Where Ever I Go. by gabriel4u(m): 10:51am On Jan 19, 2011
MOBO444:

You are the most useless person i will have see on this earth, great fool! grin(most u interfere?)

Onchedu:

Your guy is insecure or U've given him reason to not trust U to take care of yourself for U and him.

The good thing in this might be that you are important to him and he has over valued U thereby making the thought of loosing u unbearable to him, and that gives U the aces as long as U don't do anything "silly."
Big thanks, true talk.

@op

I'm such guy too. I always want to know where my gel went to, if anyfing happens,i xpect her to tell me before i detect my self. This is not just because i want to control her movement but i only care about how she moves, So that if any urgent need arise, i will easily locate where she could be at that moment. And, at the same time, i love her and i wont want her to engage in negative act. In a short, I LOVE HER, that why.
Re: My Guy Always Insist That I Tell Him Where Ever I Go. by uglyBetty1(f): 11:30am On Jan 19, 2011
gabriel4u:

You are the most useless person i will have see on this earth, great fool! grin(most u interfere?)
Big thanks, true talk.

@op

I'm such guy too. I always want to know where my gel went to, if anyfing happens,i xpect her to tell me before i detect my self. This is not just because i want to control her movement but i only care about how she moves, So that if any urgent need arise, i will easily locate where she could be at that moment. And, at the same time, i love her and i wont want her to engage in negative act. In a short, I LOVE HER, that why.

Ok, it's good sha.
Re: My Guy Always Insist That I Tell Him Where Ever I Go. by LordReed(m): 11:36am On Jan 19, 2011
@ugly Betty
Are you uncomfortable with the attention?
Re: My Guy Always Insist That I Tell Him Where Ever I Go. by Areaboy2(m): 12:00pm On Jan 19, 2011
gabriel4u:

Big thanks, true talk.

@op

if that is not controlling disguised under love, i dont know what else is.

@op, first of all u got into this relationship without any of us knowing, why now need us?. the truth is, whatever makes u happy. if u think u dont like the way he polices u around, say something about it. talk to him and see what you guys can work out.

ON THE OTHER HAND, what is wrong with you telling him everywhere u go? except u have plans? tongue
Re: My Guy Always Insist That I Tell Him Where Ever I Go. by tjskii(f): 1:17pm On Jan 19, 2011
well,i dnt think its cos he dosnt trust you,or he's insecure,i think it's just the way he is,i once dated someone like that,he would like

me to tell him wherever i was headed, and if i deviated from that plan,he'd be livid. in his own case he was kind of a

perfectionist,always wanted things to go in a certain order. anyways it's up to you to decide whether or not you can handle this

particular trait of his,tell him how his actions affect you and see if you guys can reach a compromise that wud be acceptable to u

both
Re: My Guy Always Insist That I Tell Him Where Ever I Go. by Dyt(f): 1:25pm On Jan 19, 2011
Sneezes
Re: My Guy Always Insist That I Tell Him Where Ever I Go. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 19, 2011
Onchedu:

The good thing in this might be that you are important to him and he has over valued U thereby making the thought of loosing u unbearable to him, and that gives U the aces as long as U don't do anything "silly."

Yea that . . . and the fact that he's maybe an obsessive control freak! I know his type . . cool cool

Meanwhile how's you? You forgot me abi? Not cool . . . .
Re: My Guy Always Insist That I Tell Him Where Ever I Go. by Mcleo007(m): 9:49pm On Jan 19, 2011
@poster,my advice is tell him the things you believe he wants to hear. But then,its kinda weird. Why is he dragging u into a stereotype life? Its good you do a finding on this. There might be something sinister to it.
Re: My Guy Always Insist That I Tell Him Where Ever I Go. by deniyor: 9:56pm On Jan 19, 2011
Overbearing
Very Jealous
Overprotective
Absolute lack of trust

Check all that applies.
Re: My Guy Always Insist That I Tell Him Where Ever I Go. by orgasm(m): 10:47pm On Jan 19, 2011
your guy is all over you n u are complaining? U should savour n enjoy d attention.It shows his life revolves round you(dats if he tels u all his moves too) and he is real into u.my fiancee and i get updated every hr of our daily activities despite our busy schedule.we exchange text msgs on the average of 35 text each daily n we comfortable with it.i expect u to be comfortable wit ur guy except ur hv sometin to hide. Mind u d attention or 'policing'ur guy is showing is not common u know.
Those criticising ur bf are just vexed cos they have not experience or enjoy such attention from their loved one
Just like one poster who after five years her bf has never told her i love u. or would u prefer that?
Re: My Guy Always Insist That I Tell Him Where Ever I Go. by Beync(f): 10:52pm On Jan 19, 2011
^^No sir, i dont prefer dat
Re: My Guy Always Insist That I Tell Him Where Ever I Go. by 677ano(m): 11:38pm On Jan 19, 2011
Is your man an ex policeman? tell him how you feel about this
Re: My Guy Always Insist That I Tell Him Where Ever I Go. by 190: 12:12am On Jan 20, 2011
well sometin in me tells me im that guy

cos im always like that,
Re: My Guy Always Insist That I Tell Him Where Ever I Go. by bug24(m): 1:00am On Jan 20, 2011
hONEY, i'm over at Ken's house, i'm having sex, i thought i should tell you since u like to know everything abt me.

but wait o. i think say if dem leave [b]ugly [/b]girl for one place til tomoro, nobody go even ask am wetin she dey sell? why dat bros dey para now? (ur username worry me o)

ok, enof of d para-yarn, His actions means he truely loves u and u shuld try as much as possible not to fkup. Just tell him to free you a bit. i bet he'll overstand.
Re: My Guy Always Insist That I Tell Him Where Ever I Go. by MrsChima1(f): 1:07am On Jan 20, 2011
Poster,

You do not have to tell your mate where you are if you do not want to. My husband always insist that I tell him where I am and I am like I will be right back. Knowing where I am is not going to stop danger from happening.

He don't always tell me where he going and I don't trip off it. BUT MEN on the other hand have to know every step you take and they claim that bullshit on the name of RELATIONSHIP.

This is what you ladies do from now on. Get a composition book and every step you take record it. By the end of the night throw that book at him. I mean seriously throw the book at him. I bet he won't ask you anymore.
Re: My Guy Always Insist That I Tell Him Where Ever I Go. by Osama10(m): 2:13am On Jan 20, 2011
orgasm:

your guy is all over you n u are complaining? U should savour n enjoy d attention.It shows his life revolves round you(dats if he tels u all his moves too) and he is real into u.my fiancee and i get updated every hr of our daily activities despite our busy schedule.we exchange text msgs on the average of 35 text each daily n we comfortable with it.i expect u to be comfortable wit your guy except your hv sometin to hide. Mind u d attention or 'policing'your guy is showing is not common u know.
Those criticising your bf are just vexed cos they have not experience or enjoy such attention from their loved one
Just like one poster who after five years her bf has never told her i love u. or would u prefer that?

I agree with you but your username get k-leg oh. grin
Re: My Guy Always Insist That I Tell Him Where Ever I Go. by blakbarbie: 3:57am On Jan 20, 2011
he is, and he is insecure. If you can deal then deal. if not leave him alone, simple.
Re: My Guy Always Insist That I Tell Him Where Ever I Go. by SALady(f): 9:01am On Jan 20, 2011
Insecure I say.
Re: My Guy Always Insist That I Tell Him Where Ever I Go. by seyigiggle: 9:26am On Jan 20, 2011
Mrs Chima, your advice is a very nice one bearing the fact that your husband was of same nature. Pls tell me, was that what you did? I am curious to know how you handled yours
Re: My Guy Always Insist That I Tell Him Where Ever I Go. by uglyBetty1(f): 10:02am On Jan 20, 2011
but wait o. i think say if dem leave [b]ugly [/b]girl for one place til tomoro, nobody go even ask am wetin she dey sell? why dat bros dey para now? (your username worry me o)

Beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder, i may not be ugly as my name implies, in Igbo land people that answer Mgbeke (No offense Meant) might not be as local as people think.lol.

What's The Best Way To Break Up With A Guy? / I Am Addicted Dating Women / Why Do Black Women Who Love White Men Always End Up Running Back To Black Men?