Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

I Need To End This Relationship Once And For All! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need To End This Relationship Once And For All! (1481 Views)

I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me / How Do I End This Relationship?? / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To End This Relationship Once And For All! by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 23, 2020
Please guys, I really need to end this relationship. I need help to hack her WhatsApp so that I can have Sound proof.

Please don’t tell me that I’m just been paranoid,please. I just want to end this. I need to hack it.
Re: I Need To End This Relationship Once And For All! by missimelda01(f): 1:00am On Mar 23, 2020
E Don happen I don tell am grin
Instead of you to put your pictures and account balance and watch ladies rush you, you're busy crying on nairaland grin

I hope you're not an alpha male though, because you just disgraced the entire clan grin

1 Like

Re: I Need To End This Relationship Once And For All! by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 23, 2020
Did you tell us when you started it?

Why are you telling us you want to end it.

If you want to hack her WhatsApp, call WhatsApp customer care service.

Abi which kind unwarranted wahala be this.

Okay, Take Uber and drop on 3rd mainland bridge. Whatever comes to your mind on the bridge, do it.

Shikena.
Re: I Need To End This Relationship Once And For All! by Ladylite: 1:07am On Mar 23, 2020
mikezuruki:
Please guys, I really need to end this relationship. I need help to hack her WhatsApp so that I can have Sound proof.

Please don’t tell me that I’m just been paranoid,please. I just want to end this. I need to hack it.

Learn how to hide apps first of all,
then take her fone, go to whatsapp
Then select OPTIONS and choose WHATSAPP WEB it will open camera to scan a boxed image called QR code

Then go to your laptop and visit webDOTwhatsappDOTcom

I hope u have sense on how to type it. And it will give you a QR to scan, so use the phone to scan it via your phone camera from the OPTION>>WHATSAPP Web

And her Whatsapp will be on your laptop browser.

Whenever she is online with her phone, wherever she is, simply go to that TAB on your browser and refresh.... You will see all her chats and you can search each chat for specific words just to know how deep her chats go.

This your question is best for YouTube so you can watch it directly.

Also you can go to the famous naija website to exchange your girlfriend's number with someone else
Re: I Need To End This Relationship Once And For All! by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 23, 2020
Go learn work bro
lazy youth
undecided
Re: I Need To End This Relationship Once And For All! by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 23, 2020
missimelda01:
Instead of you to put your pictures and account balance and watch ladies rush you, you're busy crying on nairaland grin

I hope you're not an alpha male though, because you just disgraced the entire clan grin

Girls are all the same.
Re: I Need To End This Relationship Once And For All! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ladylite:

Then select OPTIONS and choose WHATSAPP WEB it will open camera to scan a boxed image called QR code

I hope u have sense on how to type it. And it will give you a QR to scan, so use the phone to scan it via your phone camera from the OPTION>>WHATSAPP Web

Whenever she is online with her phone, wherever she is, simply go to that TAB on your browser and refresh.... You will see all her chats and you can search each chat for specific words just to know how deep her chats go.

Also you can go to the famous naija website to exchange your girlfriend's number with someone else

Thanks a lot
Re: I Need To End This Relationship Once And For All! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 23, 2020
mikezuruki:

What do you want hard evidence for. You want to take her to court? If the relationship is not working, leave already. Did they use chain to tie you down?

4 Likes

Re: I Need To End This Relationship Once And For All! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 23, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

What do you want hard evidence for. You want to take her to court? If the relationship is not working, leave already. Did they use chain to tie you down?

You’re right.

No need continue being there
Re: I Need To End This Relationship Once And For All! by bigpicture001: 2:05pm On Mar 23, 2020
mikezuruki:

Bro no one need prove in a bad relationship to end it.

Lay ur points on changed attitude; don't call again, too secretive, don't visit, flirty with guys....etc if you know these I mentioned are true nd more nd u can't stand them again..u quit.

No u don't need to show her/him the exact text sh cheated on u with ....

Good luck. But are there better ladies out there ...?

A food for thought
Re: I Need To End This Relationship Once And For All! by Realmenlovetruly(m): 2:40pm On Mar 23, 2020
missimelda01:

Welldone so you are here too
Re: I Need To End This Relationship Once And For All! by BareFacedLies(m): 2:48pm On Mar 23, 2020
mikezuruki:

If you're tired of the relationship quit, it's not a do-or-die affair!
Re: I Need To End This Relationship Once And For All! by Malawian(m): 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2020
missimelda01:

The rise of Alpha males dey pain these girls small.
Re: I Need To End This Relationship Once And For All! by missimelda01(f): 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2020
Malawian:

The rise of Alpha males dey pain these girls small.
You wish grin
Re: I Need To End This Relationship Once And For All! by Malawian(m): 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2020
missimelda01:

You wish grin
grin grin grin
Our mumu don reach last bustop.

1 Like

Re: I Need To End This Relationship Once And For All! by snitchbitch: 3:30pm On Mar 23, 2020
To the guy above telling another to jump from third mainland, you no try at all oh!!

The last time i knew the value I know of a human life is N50 million. And if one person dies, its as if the whole nation has died, and if one soul is saved. Its as if the whole world has been saved. Even in the court system, thy hardly give death sentence these days, all they do is life imprisonment.

So please because we don't value human life in Nigeria, doesn't mean human being s life's are valueless.

The op might be doing the right thing but in a wrong way, but don't tell him to go and die, its very bad!!! #peace #onelove!!!
Re: I Need To End This Relationship Once And For All! by ATTemi: 3:45pm On Mar 23, 2020
That guy go kill himself!
Ladylite:

Re: I Need To End This Relationship Once And For All! by AfroKnight: 4:44pm On Mar 23, 2020
Sometimes, you don’t need evidence. Sometimes, you walk away for your peace of mind.

(1) (Reply)

How Every Female Zodiac Sign Falls In Love / My Sweet And Sour Expirience With My Madam +18 / S!£x T!@pe Of Popular Nigeria Actor – Godwin L!£@ks Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.