Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,270 members, 7,954,051 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:30 AM

Lagos Govt Orders All Commercial Drivers, Conductors To Wear Masks, Gloves - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Govt Orders All Commercial Drivers, Conductors To Wear Masks, Gloves (29604 Views)

Lagos Govt bans sale, Use & distribution of take-away Packs, Single-use Plastics / COVID-19: Many Lagos Civil Servants Test Positive, Govt Orders Work Rotation / WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Govt Orders All Commercial Drivers, Conductors To Wear Masks, Gloves by Eberex(m): 8:36am On Mar 23, 2020
Very easy to dish out rules and regulations.

Our average danfo drivers and conductors do not even know what is really going on in the country or the seriousness of it.

The government would need to provide these items or else they will just be wasting their time.
Re: Lagos Govt Orders All Commercial Drivers, Conductors To Wear Masks, Gloves by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:58am On Mar 23, 2020
Let's not decieve ourselves with this audio instructions. It really can't work.

Well, for your smart TVs, ACs and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: Lagos Govt Orders All Commercial Drivers, Conductors To Wear Masks, Gloves by membranus: 9:02am On Mar 23, 2020
Where does it think he is, America.

Ko le werk l'Eko.
Re: Lagos Govt Orders All Commercial Drivers, Conductors To Wear Masks, Gloves by dominusgai(m): 9:08am On Mar 23, 2020
Oh they are asking for their heads. Come next election, you will see the result of their nonchalance.
mrphysics:
May God help Nigeria.

It is time Nigerians unite together and fight this virus. US, Germany, France, Italy all have over 10k cases, they didn't close their border when they had even 1000 cases, yet none of their citizens are asking for the heads of their presidents.

This is not a time to play cheap politics or tribal, what is about to hit the country maybe beyond everyone. The best way is to unite together and see it as a common enemy. Stop the blame games and get your asses together, and fight Corona.

Stop the forwarding of fake news, rumours, and information that do not come from any verifiable sources.

When sick, do not visit the hospital, call the emergency help line, visiting the hospital puts the receptionist and everyone at risk.

Stop googling symptoms on google, once you have Covid-19, you will know. Stop creating psychological symptoms by googling symptoms of Covid-19 every minute and feeling same symptoms even when you do not have it.
Re: Lagos Govt Orders All Commercial Drivers, Conductors To Wear Masks, Gloves by suremanpatriot: 9:17am On Mar 23, 2020
Germs bacteria virus thrive in dirty environment,Lagos is dirty ooo fr ojodu berger to obalende to mile2 road.
Let the govr lead a bigger clean up Lagos now! now! now! and disinfect Lagos especially densely populated place.
EKO O NI BAJE!
Re: Lagos Govt Orders All Commercial Drivers, Conductors To Wear Masks, Gloves by suremanpatriot: 9:18am On Mar 23, 2020
suremanpatriot:

Lagos is dirty ooo fr ojodu berger yo obalende to mile2 road.
Let the govr lead a bigger clean up Lagos now! now! now! and disinfect Lagos especially densely populated pla.
EKO O NI BAJE!

COUNTRIES NOT AFFECTED
Botswana: 2,351,627
Burundi: 11,890.784
Cape Verde: 555,987
Comoros: 869,601
D. P. R. of Korea: 25.778,816
Dominica: 71,986
El Salvador: 6,486,205
Eritrea: 3,546,421
Federated States of Micronesia: 105,544
Grenada: 112,523
Guinea-Bissau: 1,968,001
Laos: 7,275,560
Lesotho: 2,142,249
Libya: 6,871.292
Madagascar: 27,691,018
Malawi: 19,129,952
Mali: 20,250,833
Marshall Islands: 59,190
Micronesia: 115,023
Mozambique: 31,255,435
Myanmar: 54,409,800
Nicaragua: 6,624,554
Saint Kitts and Nevis: 53,199
Samoa: 198,414
Sierra Leone: 7,976,983
São Tomé and Príncipe: 219,159
Solomon Islands: 686,884
South Sudan: 11,193,725
Syria: 17,500,658
Tajikistan: 9,537,645
Turkmenistan: 6,031,200
Vanuatu: 307,145
Western Sahara:
Yemen: 29,825,964
Re: Lagos Govt Orders All Commercial Drivers, Conductors To Wear Masks, Gloves by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 23, 2020
How will conductors be shouting one lucky chance with face mask?
How will they be slapping their passengers with gloves?
Hmmmmmm
Re: Lagos Govt Orders All Commercial Drivers, Conductors To Wear Masks, Gloves by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:27am On Mar 23, 2020
They are not following these rules.

we get problem for this country as a whole.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Orders All Commercial Drivers, Conductors To Wear Masks, Gloves by Worksunlimited: 9:43am On Mar 23, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
Smh

Seems Sanwoolu does not know the gravity of what's coming.

Ground Lagos, it's a trigger point. Ground activities.

If it comes full blast with this light precautionary measures, it's going to be disastrous.

I repeat, Sanwo should ground the state.

Our infrastructures and social welfare fascilities will sporadically escalate issues as it's not evenly distributed, equiped and over utilized, which will be a catalyst of the pandemic.

A stitch in time, ......

someone that's inept..
Re: Lagos Govt Orders All Commercial Drivers, Conductors To Wear Masks, Gloves by walexgood2585: 10:54am On Mar 23, 2020
'
Re: Lagos Govt Orders All Commercial Drivers, Conductors To Wear Masks, Gloves by Soknown: 11:52am On Mar 23, 2020
Mstick:
Please I have created a topic about this and I don't know why the mods refused to bring it to front page despite my plea.

I paid for international passports for my family and I since last year in Rivers State, and till today we've not gotten it.

We're being told no booklets, apparently Rivers State immigration printed passports for the public last in June 2019.

We were told to bring extra 15k per passport to "sort" the PCO, initially I refused because the money I spent for the express was A LOT!

But along the line I had to pay because of my child's failing health.

I want to beg any Nigerian that can help me, please, please, please, it's long over due. It's been 6 MONTHS now.

Mr Rauf Aregbesola, sir please help me.

I went down to immigration office last week, I was told no old booklets and if I want I can apply for the new booklets, that means I've to forfeit the 240,000 naira I've already paid and pay another money.

I am pleading! This is not the way it was.

Rivers State immigration has caused me and my family so much pain. I don't even want to talk about.

Somebody PLEASE HELP ME.
This is not right, if this story is true. Please log into Twitter, twit at EFCC, Nigerian Senate, Abike Dabiri, SERAP, copy Segaling. Farooq kperogi, Kayode Ogundamisi. One of those listed would pick up and direct or make suggestions.
Apologies OP for derailing a bit.
Re: Lagos Govt Orders All Commercial Drivers, Conductors To Wear Masks, Gloves by sandali: 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2020
yanabasee:

Which is why I argued with a friend earlier, that the virus is more than what is reported. The outbreak will be massive when people start dropping dead on the street...

The Nigerian government isn't doing enough to see to the well-being of its citizens..

They need to do more. This thing is not a joke.
Re: Lagos Govt Orders All Commercial Drivers, Conductors To Wear Masks, Gloves by Fhemmmy: 8:16pm On Mar 23, 2020
They wear gloves and use same hands to collect cash from people or will they change the gloves at each touch of funds?
Re: Lagos Govt Orders All Commercial Drivers, Conductors To Wear Masks, Gloves by Mstick: 10:27pm On Mar 23, 2020
My story is 100% true, I have twitted all the names you mentioned, I even got blocked by the Nigerian immigration account.

Please if you can help me twit then too.thanks.
Soknown:

This is not right, if this story is true. Please log into Twitter, twit at EFCC, Nigerian Senate, Abike Dabiri, SERAP, copy Segaling. Farooq kperogi, Kayode Ogundamisi. One of those listed would pick up and direct or make suggestions.
Apologies OP for derailing a bit.
Re: Lagos Govt Orders All Commercial Drivers, Conductors To Wear Masks, Gloves by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 23, 2020
Hehehe grin
Re: Lagos Govt Orders All Commercial Drivers, Conductors To Wear Masks, Gloves by bkool7(m): 7:49am On Mar 24, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
Smh

Seems Sanwoolu does not know the gravity of what's coming.

Ground Lagos, it's a trigger point. Ground activities.

If it comes full blast with this light precautionary measures, it's going to be disastrous.

I repeat, Sanwo should ground the state.

Our infrastructures and social welfare fascilities will sporadically escalate issues as it's not evenly distributed, equiped and over utilized, which will be a catalyst of the pandemic.

A stitch in time, ......

This virus did not originate from Africa.
You want Lagos to be on lockdown. What will the majority of Nigeria who live on daily income or are owed months of salaries eat?
Government that lockdown their cities provided some stimulus for the people. If the govt lockdown, you can't stop an hungry man. He will become desperate and taKe drastic actions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Prevent Lassa Fever In Picture / Lagos Discharges Sixty More Coronavirus Patients / Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.