Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

How Are The People Around You, Your Area Reacting To COVID-19 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Are The People Around You, Your Area Reacting To COVID-19 (271 Views)

Am I Over Reacting Or This Is Simply Disrespectful / Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you / Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Are The People Around You, Your Area Reacting To COVID-19 by oboy81: 7:58am On Mar 23, 2020
Where I Stay many do not care at all
Most don't know much
When they got news of the Lockdown from LASG, Some began to sense the Seriousness of the Situation
My Younger Brother is Unbelievably unbearable and Stupid! sigh
My Pain, I Can't afford to stock the necessities that have gone up in price for myself at home for the coming weeks

Share situation reports, and helpful info if you can, No Need for Panic guys #peace

1 Like

Re: How Are The People Around You, Your Area Reacting To COVID-19 by donbachi(m): 8:07am On Mar 23, 2020
As for me and my family...we have decided not to lean on our own understanding as regard dis covid-19 issues...but to trust in our maker.
Re: How Are The People Around You, Your Area Reacting To COVID-19 by oboy81: 8:19am On Mar 23, 2020
donbachi:
As for me and my family...we have decided not to lean on our own understanding as regard dis covid-19 issues...but to trust in our maker.
what do you mean by "trust in our maker"
Re: How Are The People Around You, Your Area Reacting To COVID-19 by pascalbenz: 8:30am On Mar 23, 2020
here in abj maraba / nyanya route they still taking it like a mere play , them go tell you say them get faith dem no they fear
Re: How Are The People Around You, Your Area Reacting To COVID-19 by Lavendra(f): 8:34am On Mar 23, 2020
where I am, people don't care, they've refused to listen, they said they can't be infected by the virus imagine a man spitting anyhow on the road yesterday when I went to buy meat, how can you keep spitting continuously in this injury period.

(1) (Reply)

Five Ugly Truths About E.N(Feminist) / Daydreaming / Is Relationship Stress Getting To You? Learn To Fix It Or Walk Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.