Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM (5466 Views)

Beware Of This Man, He Goes To Churches To Scam / Notice::::beware Of This Lady, She Is Scamming People / Beware Of This Number: +37066620088. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM by Rosebell(f): 6:03pm On Mar 23, 2020
Bluehill1051 see your mouth so me that they debited after paying them should go and pay the late fees abi . fish brainpost=87696371:
Shut up and pay!
It is idiot people like the OP that makes businesses fold up! Sokoloan is not a charity coy, you better man up! Fool!
Re: BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM by rosemary21(f): 6:27pm On Mar 23, 2020
futuregovernor:
They did same things to me. They even sent a message to my babe. my boss,it was embarrassing. Please run away from that app

And you nah aspiring future governor oooo cry
Re: BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM by Danzakidakura(m): 7:03pm On Mar 23, 2020
So all this Afonja Muslims have been leaving on borrow money without paying, and they will come here to insult guys that are hustling hard. Thats why they mine skulls because they want to be like ibo guys

1 Like

Re: BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM by OmoDavido(m): 7:05pm On Mar 23, 2020
rosemary21:

And you nah aspiring future governor oooo cry
Lwkmd.

Op try kiwicash by 9mobile. They don't disturb like this people. But low-key, people are suffering in Nigeria. We want to work and make money but there are no jobs. And money is very important in this life. Outside countries has jobs for even students, but here even PhD holders are jobless.

Just praying for Grace to be part of those that will leave this country for good. Canada on mind, this country is killing the hustling spirit and dreams of young people.

This country should be the capital of hell fire.

3 Likes

Re: BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM by Kingofpalmgroov: 7:13pm On Mar 23, 2020
Danzakidakura:
So all this Afonja Muslims have been leaving on borrow money without paying, and they will come here to insult guys that are hustling hard. Thats why they mine skulls because they want to be like ibo guys

What's this one saying?
Bringing ethnicity and religion here shows how myopic you're reasoning. Oponu

4 Likes

Re: BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM by Danzakidakura(m): 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2020
Kingofpalmgroov:

What's this one saying?
Bringing ethnicity and religion here shows how myopic you're reasoning. Oponu
afonja Muslim go and pay your dept. Tomorrow you will beg that ibo man in your street for money later you will come here to abuse his people.go pay your dept dam Allah i dont wanna see you online again till you pay your debt, beside did you also borrow data to come online ?
Re: BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM by ohosi4real(m): 7:27pm On Mar 23, 2020
The same case with me, they send messages to all my contacts that I am a criminal and I still have 2 days for the due date. Those people need to bank from Nigeria market
Re: BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM by shibato1(m): 7:45pm On Mar 23, 2020
I Pass through this same nonsense in their hands just few days ago
I went through hell in their hands
I took a loan of 14,000 to pay 20,000 within 15days this is mad but I accepted the offer because I needed financial help at the moment, on the 15day which was the last day I made a repayment of 10k which was the last money in my account now I'm left with 10k and loan balance these soko loan never let me to rest they troubled me

Sent messages to all my contacts My Boss my colleagues my parents even to the new girl I'm toasting

It was terrible I almost got fired by my company for exposing their numbers to public

My Advise to anyone, you see this app called sokoloan avoid it they're evil

3 Likes

Re: BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM by GoldenBeast: 8:13pm On Mar 23, 2020
shibato1:
I Pass through this same nonsense in their hands just few days ago
I went through hell in their hands
I took a loan of 14,000 to pay 20,000 within 15days this is mad but I accepted the offer because I needed financial help at the moment, on the 15day which was the last day I made a repayment of 10k which was the last money in my account now I'm left with 10k and loan balance these soko loan never let me to rest they troubled me

Sent messages to all my contacts My Boss my colleagues my parents even to the new girl I'm toasting

It was terrible I almost got fired by my company for exposing their numbers to public

My Advise to anyone, you see this app called sokoloan avoid it they're evil

You all Should report their app on Play Store so Google go delete their app ..

Their services are Evil .

4 Likes

Re: BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM by ojonugba2014(m): 8:33pm On Mar 23, 2020
How can we report this app on play store?
Re: BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM by akindele91(m): 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2020
i swear they did the same to me.... up till now I still don't know how they have access to my contacts especially my boss, my sis,my wife and my dad those are d people I usually call frequently... so I don't know how soko loan have access because I didn't use them as reference.... that app needs to be shut down they are fraudsters
Re: BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM by Mailthaddeus(m): 9:35pm On Mar 23, 2020
pyro62:

Don't pay that money again.. Tell them to comman beat you in your house, then when they come, arrest them for infringement
I don't think there is any infringement here. He must hv agreed to their terms and conditions.

And the app is not a scam. Cos they never cheated him. How will they keep up with business if everyone they give loan refused to pay for any reason at all?

1 Like

Re: BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM by addictiv(m): 9:37pm On Mar 23, 2020
When y'all were downloading and clicking accept to terms and conditions y'all didn't know that the app gains access to ur contacts.. Esp those of you that use the same Gmail account that saves ur contacts on Google to register. You can't report them or take them to court because I am sure in their terms and conditions which you accepted when registering it is clearly stated that they will have access to ur private information.... However I know u didn't read it, cos u were in a hurry to get a loan.

2 Likes

Re: BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM by Sweeetheart(m): 10:01pm On Mar 23, 2020
[s]
Danzakidakura:
afonja Muslim go and pay your dept. Tomorrow you will beg that ibo man in your street for money later you will come here to abuse his people.go pay your dept dam Allah i dont wanna see you online again till you pay your debt, beside did you also borrow data to come online ?
[/s]

who's this attention seeker? your parent house you dey stay never allow you get sense still ba?

imagine this child trafficker claiming he's hustling. hustling kee you there

babies everywhere
Re: BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM by pyro62(m): 10:14pm On Mar 23, 2020
Mailthaddeus:

I don't think there is any infringement here. He must hv agreed to their terms and conditions.

And the app is not a scam. Cos they never cheated him. How will they keep up with business if everyone they give loan refused to pay for any reason at all?

What Terms and condition would give them the rights to go through his private phone contact list, and send unsolicited messages to his contacts defaming him thereby. That's infringement of his rights to privacy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM by captainking(m): 10:59pm On Mar 23, 2020
I don't know why people use this soko app.. In dire times.. I use palm credit.. And their rate is low.. If I take 20k for 14 days.. My interest does not exceed 2500...havent used it in a long while but I guess they are better
Re: BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM by milanseedorf(m): 11:19pm On Mar 23, 2020
Op kindly post this on Twitter and tag some influncers like saga link.. Trust me Twitter NG will bash them and probably the company might receive sense.
Re: BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM by funarosho(m): 2:07am On Mar 24, 2020
milanseedorf:
Op kindly post this on Twitter and tag some influncers like saga link.. Trust me Twitter NG will bash them and probably the company might receive sense.
on point my brother
Re: BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM by funarosho(m): 2:09am On Mar 24, 2020
That is my best lending company
OmoDavido:
Lwkmd.

Op try kiwicash by 9mobile. They don't disturb like this people. But low-key, people are suffering in Nigeria. We want to work and make money but there are no jobs. And money is very important in this life. Outside countries has jobs for even students, but here even PhD holders are jobless.

Just praying for Grace to be part of those that will leave this country for good. Canada on mind, this country is killing the hustling spirit and dreams of young people.

This country should be the capital of hell fire.
Re: BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM by Mailthaddeus(m): 2:20am On Mar 24, 2020
pyro62:

What Terms and condition would give them the rights to go through his private phone contact list, and send unsolicited messages to his contacts defaming him thereby. That's infringement of his rights to privacy

If he takes it to court, I'm sure he won't win. Cos he must hv unknowingly accepted those terms and conditions without reading them. These companies are not dumb.

1 Like

Re: BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM by Bighead9: 4:38am On Mar 24, 2020
Danzakidakura:

Your Igbo Brothers are converting to Muslims and Herdsmen on a daily basis. Very soon, the East will become a Muslim Region. Two of your Governors have converted to Islam too. grin grin grin grin

Re: BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM by anonym0us: 5:31am On Mar 24, 2020
nawa oh this loan people self
Re: BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM by jayson87: 5:44am On Mar 24, 2020
Kingofpalmgroov:
In a time when the need of money is inevitable, I searched on Play store to find loan app and came across Sokoloan Scam App.
I was offered a loan of N5000 for 10days, with interest of N2000 making N7000 just for 10days. Since I had the intention to even pay off on or before the due date but things changed and loan became due days after with several threatening calls from one Agbero of a staff. He told me if I didn't pay up the same day, I'll regret what he's going to do afterwards.

Lo and behold, I was 4days away from repayment, also seeking funds to pay up, same night I got a WhatsApp message from my HR stating the message he got from the so called Sokoloan guy.

GOOD DAY!
THIS IS TO INFORM THE GENERAL PUBLIC THAT
MR. AYOMIDE ************ ADEGOKE ON PHONE NUMBER 090********"
IS INDEBTED TO SOKOLOAN AND HAS NOT SHOWN ANY COMMITMENT OR INTENTION OF PAYING BACK, HE IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED WITH ANY FORM OF TRANSACTION BECAUSE HE IS NOT TRUST WORTHY
THANKS.

My HR sent me 4k to assist paying up cos our company is owing 2months staff salary. I made the 4k payment to Sokoloan account to balance 3,414. 2days after the payment, my future employer sent the same message to me on Whatsapp again with the same content.
As I have already resigned from my present job to start with this coy, I was told I can't work with them anymore due to the message she received cos she doesn't know how to take such risk.

Sir/Ma, please I don't know what to do, I'm not even thinking about how to pay the loan right now, what's going through my mind is how to handle my future employer so that I won't become a depressed jobless guy.
report the app to. Google, get 10 other people to do that
Go to the app store search SokoLoan. When it opens look at the 3 dots at top right corner. Click report as inappropriate.
Shikena be that. Google will knock them off the app store

2 Likes

Re: BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM by jayson87: 5:47am On Mar 24, 2020
ojonugba2014:
How can we report this app on play store?
report the app to. Google, get 10 other people to do that
Go to the app store search SokoLoan. When it opens look at the 3 dots at top right corner. Click report as inappropriate.
Shikena be that. Google will knock them off the app store
Re: BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM by Kingofpalmgroov: 7:22am On Mar 24, 2020
Where's the policy that states sending messages to my contacts.?

Re: BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM by addictiv(m): 8:33am On Mar 24, 2020
Kingofpalmgroov:
Where's the policy that states sending messages to my contacts.?
The first four lines is ur answer
Re: BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM by SocialJustice: 8:40am On Mar 24, 2020
Kingofpalmgroov:
I actually took the loan for medical with the believe we'll be getting paid for February at that time.
Stop making useless excuses. You brought this on yourself, if you like get depressed, no one cares and just so you know, you're living your life like an animal.
Re: BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM by Kingofpalmgroov: 8:40am On Mar 24, 2020
The information collected is used to make loan decision not to use them with general public. Please read to understand Bro Sokoloan Agent.

addictiv:

The first four lines is ur answer
Re: BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM by viceddy95(m): 8:44am On Mar 24, 2020
Kingofpalmgroov:
In a time when the need of money is inevitable, I searched on Play store to find loan app and came across Sokoloan Scam App.
I was offered a loan of N5000 for 10days, with interest of N2000 making N7000 just for 10days. Since I had the intention to even pay off on or before the due date but things changed and loan became due days after with several threatening calls from one Agbero of a staff. He told me if I didn't pay up the same day, I'll regret what he's going to do afterwards.

Lo and behold, I was 4days away from repayment, also seeking funds to pay up, same night I got a WhatsApp message from my HR stating the message he got from the so called Sokoloan guy.

GOOD DAY!
THIS IS TO INFORM THE GENERAL PUBLIC THAT
MR. AYOMIDE ************ ADEGOKE ON PHONE NUMBER 090********"
IS INDEBTED TO SOKOLOAN AND HAS NOT SHOWN ANY COMMITMENT OR INTENTION OF PAYING BACK, HE IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED WITH ANY FORM OF TRANSACTION BECAUSE HE IS NOT TRUST WORTHY
THANKS.

My HR sent me 4k to assist paying up cos our company is owing 2months staff salary. I made the 4k payment to Sokoloan account to balance 3,414. 2days after the payment, my future employer sent the same message to me on Whatsapp again with the same content.
As I have already resigned from my present job to start with this coy, I was told I can't work with them anymore due to the message she received cos she doesn't know how to take such risk.

Sir/Ma, please I don't know what to do, I'm not even thinking about how to pay the loan right now, what's going through my mind is how to handle my future employer so that I won't become a depressed jobless guy.
Sorry sir to ask ,how many children do you have....

It seems you are new here because your account was registered this month,I wanted to assist you with the little I can but their are so many fraudsters here,so if you have an old acc let us know, let some investigation be done...
Re: BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM by Kingofpalmgroov: 8:48am On Mar 24, 2020
SocialJustice:
Stop making useless excuses. You brought this on yourself, if you like get depressed, no one cares and just so you know, you're living your life like an animal.

Sorry o, you that's not living life like an animal.
Re: BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM by Kingofpalmgroov: 8:55am On Mar 24, 2020
viceddy95:

Sorry sir to ask ,how many children do you have....

It seems you are new here because your account was registered this month,I wanted to assist you with the little I can but their are so many fraudsters here,so if you have an old acc let us know, let some investigation be done...

Yes, I just registered earlier this month, but wasn't because of this post. I registered this to post some items for sale which I was advised not to sell. I have an old account but I don't want to involve it in any way.

This is still going to be my active account when my story change for better.
BTW, I have 3kids, oldest is 10yrs
Re: BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM by addictiv(m): 8:56am On Mar 24, 2020
Kingofpalmgroov:
The information collected is used to make loan decision not to use them with general public. Please read to understand Bro Sokoloan Agent.

Oga if u can't comprehend the English that is written up there... Pls use a dictionary or go to court and get ur own interpretation.
PS...its even stated that they can use ur private information for debt recovery..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Denied Employment At Unaab Because Of Federal Quota System / Npower Edo State Let's Meet Here / nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.