Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM (5461 Views)

Beware Of This Man, He Goes To Churches To Scam / Notice::::beware Of This Lady, She Is Scamming People / Beware Of This Number: +37066620088. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM by Kingofpalmgroov: 8:58am On Mar 24, 2020
jayson87:
report the app to. Google, get 10 other people to do that
Go to the app store search SokoLoan. When it opens look at the 3 dots at top right corner. Click report as inappropriate.
Shikena be that. Google will knock them off the app store

Thanks
Re: BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM by Kingofpalmgroov: 8:59am On Mar 24, 2020
What's the meaning of comprehend?

addictiv:

Oga if u can't comprehend the English that is written up there... Pls use a dictionary or go to court and get ur own interpretation.
Re: BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM by chumakk: 9:28am On Mar 24, 2020
Repot them to Google play store.
Re: BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM by viceddy95(m): 11:11am On Mar 24, 2020
Kingofpalmgroov:

Yes, I just registered earlier this month, but wasn't because of this post. I registered this to post some items for sale which I was advised not to sell. I have an old account but I don't want to involve it in any way.

This is still going to be my active account when my story change for better.
BTW, I have 3kids, oldest is 10yrs
Sorry sir for doubting you but can you please send me your old account privately through email and I promise it will be a secret between us,I want to be sure of something..

1 Like

Re: BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM by kynbasil01: 11:22am On Mar 24, 2020
jayson87:
report the app to. Google, get 10 other people to do that
Go to the app store search SokoLoan. When it opens look at the 3 dots at top right corner. Click report as inappropriate.
Shikena be that. Google will knock them off the app store
I've tried but i couldn't see the 3 dots, help us with pictures
Re: BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM by decrownprince(m): 11:26am On Mar 24, 2020
But your title is different from what happen. Alot of people have been borrowing money without the intention of paying back so they have to take actions. Bro even u will not be happy if someone didnt pay u back ur money.
Re: BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM by Kingofpalmgroov: 11:35am On Mar 24, 2020
Bro, truth be told, I sincerely want to pay back every Kobo I took even after pleading with the guy for more time. I'm pained because of the messages sent to my contacts not having issue with them taking other measures or increasing the interest.

decrownprince:
But your title is different from what happen. Alot of people have been borrowing money without the intention of paying back so they have to take actions. Bro even u will not be happy if someone didnt pay u back ur money.
Re: BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM by Kingofpalmgroov: 11:43am On Mar 24, 2020
kynbasil01:
I've tried but i couldn't see the 3 dots, help us with pictures

Re: BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM by futuregovernor: 4:01pm On Mar 24, 2020
rosemary21:

And you nah aspiring future governor oooo cry
Even your parents borrow the day u were born. Get sence smally
Re: BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM by Churchill6767: 4:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
XklusivGistBlog:
Why didnt u pay ehn

Do you even read?

Re: BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM by rosemary21(f): 4:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
futuregovernor:
Even your parents borrow the day u were born. Get sence smally

Lol.why are you cursing my boy.calm down ooo hanta and Corona virus dey ooo no carry depression put on top.yeye future governor cheesy grin
Re: BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM by Churchill6767: 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
Danzakidakura:
So all this Afonja Muslims have been leaving on borrow money without paying, and they will come here to insult guys that are hustling hard. Thats why they mine skulls because they want to be like ibo guys

Re: BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM by Churchill6767: 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
SocialJustice:
Stop making useless excuses. You brought this on yourself, if you like get depressed, no one cares and just so you know, you're living your life like an animal.

Re: BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM by Greatzeus(m): 5:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
Kingofpalmgroov:
In a time when the need of money is inevitable, I searched on Play store to find loan app and came across Sokoloan Scam App.
I was offered a loan of N5000 for 10days, with interest of N2000 making N7000 just for 10days. Since I had the intention to even pay off on or before the due date but things changed and loan became due days after with several threatening calls from one Agbero of a staff. He told me if I didn't pay up the same day, I'll regret what he's going to do afterwards.

Lo and behold, I was 4days away from repayment, also seeking funds to pay up, same night I got a WhatsApp message from my HR stating the message he got from the so called Sokoloan guy.

GOOD DAY!
THIS IS TO INFORM THE GENERAL PUBLIC THAT
MR. AYOMIDE ************ ADEGOKE ON PHONE NUMBER 090********"
IS INDEBTED TO SOKOLOAN AND HAS NOT SHOWN ANY COMMITMENT OR INTENTION OF PAYING BACK, HE IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED WITH ANY FORM OF TRANSACTION BECAUSE HE IS NOT TRUST WORTHY
THANKS.

My HR sent me 4k to assist paying up cos our company is owing 2months staff salary. I made the 4k payment to Sokoloan account to balance 3,414. 2days after the payment, my future employer sent the same message to me on Whatsapp again with the same content.
As I have already resigned from my present job to start with this coy, I was told I can't work with them anymore due to the message she received cos she doesn't know how to take such risk.

Sir/Ma, please I don't know what to do, I'm not even thinking about how to pay the loan right now, what's going through my mind is how to handle my future employer so that I won't become a depressed jobless guy.
Op are you telling me there is no one you could call that could have given you 5k,it's 5k we talking about.
What is the essence of having so many friends and contacts if you can't call on them in time of need? What's the essence of family if they can't come through in time of need?
I am an introvert. I don't keep friends,males or females,and I don't collect people's contact anyhow. Because when I do something,I go all in. I love completely,so I avoid having many people as friends so that I will have less people to come through for. I will rather have few close friends I can stand up for when the time arises than having lots of useless friends that add no value to me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM by Danzakidakura(m): 6:13pm On Mar 24, 2020
[quote author=Churchill6767 post=87728647][/quote]tonto ex hubby is that you
Re: BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM by futuregovernor: 9:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
rosemary21:

Lol.why are you cursing my boy.calm down ooo hanta and Corona virus dey ooo no carry depression put on top.yeye future governor cheesy grin
Better of been an aspiring future Governor,you only dream of the highest paid man. If not, nothing for you,your pussy is your future
Re: BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM by WhiteLavender(f): 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
addictiv:

Oga if u can't comprehend the English that is written up there... Pls use a dictionary or go to court and get ur own interpretation.
PS...its even stated that they can use ur private information for debt recovery..
You are right, its clearly stated in the write up which isn't even very long, can be easily seen in a quick glance.
You could also have passed your message across without coming on too strong.
Re: BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM by rosemary21(f): 5:00pm On Mar 25, 2020
futuregovernor:
Better of been an aspiring future Governor,you only dream of the highest paid man. If not, nothing for you,your pussy is your future

Stop wailing Mr future governor grin so that I'll be able to give you the one vote you'll get when you come out for the dream election
Re: BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM by addictiv(m): 6:20pm On Mar 25, 2020
WhiteLavender:

You are right, its clearly stated in the write up which isn't even very long, can be easily seen in a quick glance.
You could also have passed your message across without coming on too strong.

Believe me ma'am, I was nice in my response after op referred to me as "Bro Sokoloan Agent" in a condescending manner... For trying to help him out. When I don't have anything to do with the app or the company. As an app developer I am familiar with privacy policies and I know no sane company will obtain anyone's private information without their permission.

1 Like

Re: BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM by Kingofpalmgroov: 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
No vex o

addictiv:

Believe me ma'am, I was nice in my response after op referred to me as "Bro Sokoloan Agent" in a condescending manner... For trying to help him out. When I don't have anything to do with the app or the company. As an app developer I am familiar with privacy policies and I know no sane company will obtain anyone's private information without their permission.
Re: BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM by Burchester: 9:20pm On Mar 25, 2020
OmoDavido:
Lwkmd.

Op try kiwicash by 9mobile. They don't disturb like this people. But low-key, people are suffering in Nigeria. We want to work and make money but there are no jobs. And money is very important in this life. Outside countries has jobs for even students, but here even PhD holders are jobless.

Just praying for Grace to be part of those that will leave this country for good. Canada on mind, this country is killing the hustling spirit and dreams of young people.

This country should be the capital of hell fire.

Kwikcash that can extort like hell
Re: BEWARE!!! Sokoloan App SCAM by Kingofpalmgroov: 2:46pm On Mar 31, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Can Recommend For Me A Great Elder Care Home In Lagos? / Nasarawa Government Employs 2,140 Teachers / Who Else Got This (miraton Matador Group)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.