Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Coronavirus: Buhari's Government Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Buhari's Government Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians (1255 Views)

Saad Abubakar: Nigeria Is In A Bad Situation, Lets Stop Deceiving Ourselves / Obasanjo: Buhari Deceiving Nigerians, His Government Empowering Boko Haram / Fela Charged With Armed Robbery By Buhari Government In 1984 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: Buhari's Government Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians by hisexcellency34: 10:16am On Mar 23, 2020
The Presidency should come out clean on the actual figures of Coronavirus cases in the country and stop releasing it in piecemeal
3 new cases yesterday
2 new cases today
4 new cases tomorrow
Tell Nigerians the truth and also measures being taken to curtail it!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari's Government Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians by ProWalker: 10:54am On Mar 23, 2020
Why not ask how it’s done elsewhere

Must you people always wail ?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari's Government Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians by DCmonster: 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2020
I guess the guy above me was born foolish.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari's Government Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians by RichBoy247: 1:31pm On Mar 23, 2020
DCmonster:

It seems your own foolishness is inherited. If you want the real number of Corona Virus victims, go and get infested so that you will see your fellow victims. Nonsense. All over the world, the real number is not disclosed, the reason is to manage the situation and not damage too much the country's reputation.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari's Government Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians by DCmonster: 1:44pm On Mar 23, 2020
RichBoy247:

It seems your own foolishness is inherited. If you want the real number of Corona Virus victims, go and get infested so that you will see your fellow victims. Nonsense. All over the world, the real number is not disclosed, the reason is to manage the situation and not damage too much the country's reputation.
Ok! You need to get educated at least.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari's Government Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians by LivingSage: 1:50pm On Mar 23, 2020
You're the foolish one here! How do you expect figures of pandemic virus, that people contract within twinkle of an eye? Tell me how
DCmonster:
Re: Coronavirus: Buhari's Government Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians by DCmonster: 1:54pm On Mar 23, 2020
LivingSage:
You're the foolish one here! How do you expect figures of pandemic virus, that people contract within twinkle of an eye? Tell me how
No! Your pop and mom are the foolish ones mudafvker.
Re: Coronavirus: Buhari's Government Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians by LivingSage: 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2020
Cow, You don't have one cry
DCmonster:
No! Your pop and mom are the foolish ones mudafvker.

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari's Government Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians by Herdsmen: 3:10pm On Mar 23, 2020
Quarantine southwest Nigeria!

Corona is spreading from there.. this is as a matter of urgency and emergency..

Not till it get to 100 or 599 death before southwest is quarantine .
This is not politics.. we talking life,

Nigeria hate her citizens.. to the government and it’s supporters, everything na politics
Re: Coronavirus: Buhari's Government Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians by helinues: 3:12pm On Mar 23, 2020
How are they deceiving Nigerians?

Or you probably have the right figures and hiding it right?
Re: Coronavirus: Buhari's Government Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians by helinues: 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2020
Herdsmen:
Quarantine southwest Nigeria!

Corona is spreading from there.. this is as a matter of urgency and emergency..

Not till it get to 100 or 599 death before southwest is quarantine .
This is not politics.. we talking life,

Nigeria hate her citizens.. to the government and it’s supporters, everything na politics

Will the people from damaged red mud land listen?

They are already at the bus station waiting for ABC, Ifesinachi bus so that they can embark on a journey to greener pastures ( SW)
Re: Coronavirus: Buhari's Government Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians by Herdsmen: 3:18pm On Mar 23, 2020
helinues:

Will the people from damaged red mud land listen?

They are already at the bus station waiting for ABC, Ifesinachi bus so that they can embark on a journey to greener pastures ( SW)

The black mud smelling region is home to corona
Quarantine that enclave before it’s late.

Greener pastures in southwest..

Are you mocking your family and people? grin

There’s a problem cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari's Government Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians by helinues: 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2020
Herdsmen:

The black mud smelling region is home to corona
Quarantine that enclave before it’s late.

Greener pastures in southwest..

Are you mocking your family and people? grin

There’s a problem cheesy

The black mud smelling region

Same region that people from poto.poto land can't do without.

On average of 2,000 people are entering Lagos daily from the erosion gully red mud land with no intention of returning any time soon.

Developers wey no develop his land, which kind yeye developers be that?
Re: Coronavirus: Buhari's Government Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians by Herdsmen: 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2020
helinues:

Same region that people from poto.poto land can't do without.

On average of 2,000 people are entering Lagos daily from the erosion gully red mud land with no intention of returning any time soon.

Developers wey no develop his land, which kind yeye developers be that?

Helinues abi wetin .. I know get time to educate ignorant Beri Beri

I’ve told you to mention any city state local government in the entire southwest that is more developed than any enclave in southeast / south south region of Nigeria

Even up to kalabari ogoni ikom any part of the south..

If Nigerians Dey talk people from black mud foul smelling air region go wan front
Na for those like you wey never see out your dirty muddy enclave..

Go to main market osha and see Togo Cameroon Ghana motors loading
Benue jigawa adamawa kaduna

These are people fro this enclave coming to buy and do business

Stop being ignorant.. it makes you sound so daft and unexposed..
Are you from gbogan abi ipetu ?

Haba!
Why are these guys so dull?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari's Government Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians by helinues: 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2020
Herdsmen:

Helinues abi wetin .. I know get time to educate ignorant Beri Beri

I’ve told you to mention any city state local government in the entire southwest that is more developed than any enclave in southeast / south south region of Nigeria

Even up to kalabari ogoni ikom any part of the south..

If Nigerians Dey talk people from black mud foul smelling air region go wan front
Na for those like you wey never see out your dirty muddy enclave..

Go to main market osha and see Togo Cameroon Ghana motors loading
Benue jigawa adamawa kaduna

These are people fro this enclave coming to buy and do business

Stop being ignorant.. it makes you sound so daft and unexposed..
Are you from gbogan abi ipetu ?

Haba!
Why are these guys so dull?

I am just hoping you guys won't embark on developing coronavirus.

Cos anything related to money or to outstand other region, na your favourite hobby.. grin grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Buhari's Government Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians by Herdsmen: 3:52pm On Mar 23, 2020
helinues:

I am just hoping you guys won't embark on developing coronavirus.

Cos anything related to money or to outstand other region, na your favourite hobby.. grin grin grin

Revisionist

You avoided the question.

Walahi ba? I for expose your folly if you have answered
Beri Beri

You think na kids like you.. you Dey follow reason.
Beri Beri Dey al over the country selling Agbo poison.. hawking it .. while their made are hawking gala and drinks angry

What’s stopping them from developing covid drugs.. or they don’t like money.

Yet the champion in every crime and negative happenings in Nigeria
From head mining to ritualist fraud scamming armed robbery robbery cultism .. yet the don’t love money..
Wait.. soon that you Beri Beri friend will soon engage you.

Oga tell me any party of the black muddy,foul air smelling region more develop than anywhere in the red mud region of south and east

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Buhari's Government Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians by helinues: 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2020
Herdsmen:

Revisionist

You avoided the question.

Walahi ba? I for expose your folly if you have answered
Beri Beri

You think na kids like you.. you Dey follow reason.
Beri Beri Dey al over the country selling Agbo poison.. hawking it .. while their made are hawking gala and drinks angry

What’s stopping them from developing covid drugs.. or they don’t like money.

Yet the champion in every crime and negative happenings in Nigeria
From head mining to ritualist fraud scamming armed robbery robbery cultism .. yet the don’t love money..
Wait.. soon that you Beri Beri friend will soon engage you.

Oga tell me any party of the black muddy,foul air smelling region more develop than anywhere in the red mud region of south and east

Write like someone who passed through school..

Abi na school passed through you?

NL is not for kindergarten
Re: Coronavirus: Buhari's Government Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians by Herdsmen: 4:07pm On Mar 23, 2020
helinues:

Write like someone who passed through school..

Abi na school passed through you?

NL is not for kindergarten

Typical Beri Beri grin

Oga I know go school.. na for street I grow.. everybody no go, go school..

You wey get PhD

We don see how your brain be..and your ignorance.

grin

Walahi you be real clown

Federal government should quarantine Lagos state and west.

Corona is real and spreading fast.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What If You Wake Up And El Rufai Is President? / Dino Melaye Shares Video Of Art Exhibition Comparing Blacks To Animals; Warns / Two Days After Phone Call From Saudi Prince, Buhari Increases Petol Pump Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.