Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,347 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death (63157 Views)

U.S. Reports First Case Of Omicron Variant / Coronavirus: South Africa Reports First Case Of Deadly Virus / Senegal Confirms First Coronavirus Case, Patient Is A French Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by JAOS(m): 11:02am On Mar 23, 2020
may he be the only death case

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by mildflame: 11:02am On Mar 23, 2020
Aturitoroman:
E nor go better for china angry, they are the cause of this problem innocent people keep dying everyday all because of them..

And i dont know why this oyibo pple nor stay one place.

The cases in nigeria are more than the amount they are saying

May god protect us o and our family..

. Is it becos of China your leaders don't have common sense

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by ksstroud: 11:02am On Mar 23, 2020
Let the counting begins,now you will know more than thousands are already with the virus here...
Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by Kobicove(m): 11:02am On Mar 23, 2020
Iamtony:
Hmm left for me the 35 should just be eliminated to save the thousands that will suffer this. Nigeria is not capable at all there's no need they trying

That is the official figure which I have strong reasons to believe is seriously understated!
Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by CodedTobx(m): 11:03am On Mar 23, 2020
Stay home stay save
Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by Nuelonyi: 11:03am On Mar 23, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
The shit is getting serious
. I swear brother
Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by Tunex252(m): 11:03am On Mar 23, 2020
YorubaKinging:
To God be the glory
Now I believe this shit is getting real
So you don't believe before?
Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by robosky02(m): 11:03am On Mar 23, 2020
Harrynight:
cry

Is Possible, His existing cases of sickness killed him not necessarily COVID19

No mind them old man way done enjoy life till death

Dey say na corona

So that them go collect money share

Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by Divinesupply: 11:03am On Mar 23, 2020
The Life God offers in his Son is called eternal life!
That's your answer there!
Jesus died and rose again by this life!
Receive the offer and be preserved both now and in eternity!
Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by blowjohn(m): 11:04am On Mar 23, 2020
This government eh.
Bundle every goat returning from uk or italy or wherever into one place by force or by fire they wont listen..
I hear flights are still coming in.
Bundle every goat coming into the country into a quarantine facility.
They wont hear.
Someone is gonna ask if we have enough rooms or beds to quarantine them.
That's not our effing problem. They already budgeted for it.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by casperuk(m): 11:04am On Mar 23, 2020
Most healthy Children don’t have weak immune system. In fact they have better and stronger immune system, expecially those who were brought up on baby friendly (exclusive breast feeding)

TONYE001:
Sad.

There's a pattern. Those with compromised immunity record more deaths. This patient that died had an underlying medical condition, he was even on chemotherapy (which further suppressed his ability to fight off the infection). Those of extreme ages (children and the elderly) also have weak immune systems.

This doesn't mean youths and every other person whose immunity is supposedly competent should get careless. Always remember that you can be a carrier of this virus. That is, if you are strong enough to fight it off, you just may end up passing it on to those within your circle, like your aged parents.

We all must be careful. We must wash our hands regularly with soap and water or with alcohol based sanitizers. Stay at home, if you can. Avoid physical contacts. Cover your mouth/nose when you sneeze. If you have suggestive symptoms (especially if you just returned from an international journey or you were exposed to an infected individual), immediately self-quarantine yourself and call the authorities. Ensure you drink lots of water.

Recall, your safety is primarily your responsibility, not the government's. So, act wisely.
Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by Bimpe29: 11:04am On Mar 23, 2020
I have been clamoring for a total lock down
Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by ChiefS(m): 11:04am On Mar 23, 2020
Your suggestions is against the ethical principles of respect for persons and justice.

Iamtony:
Hmm left for me the 35 should just be eliminated to save the thousands that will suffer this. Nigeria is not capable at all there's no need they trying
Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by anonimi: 11:05am On Mar 23, 2020

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by Topmaike007(m): 11:05am On Mar 23, 2020
Now it comes
Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by anonimi: 11:06am On Mar 23, 2020
Iamtony:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10641334_10539214howdareyouejpeg5fa65f3e20cc691afe6e25adc0f8d133_jpeg9c28c474ccae532c88b66a11315b70f4

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by Samunique(m): 11:06am On Mar 23, 2020
Harrynight:
cry

He died of his existing ailments, simple !

I think there's something going on about this whole thing that we're yet to understand.

If anyone does now, na Corona !
Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by tot(f): 11:06am On Mar 23, 2020
Iamtony:

If you were among those 35, would you still make this same statement?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by sirdick17: 11:07am On Mar 23, 2020
Iamtony:

Honestly i don't know what to call you, certainly u re far from human being

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by ify2016: 11:07am On Mar 23, 2020
toutlemonde:

Did you see somebody else?
What of Nigerian 70 year old woman that landed in Enugu from UK?
Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by jericco1(m): 11:07am On Mar 23, 2020
Ewo cry
Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by TONYE001(m): 11:07am On Mar 23, 2020
casperuk:
Most healthy Children don’t have weak immune system. In fact they have better and stronger immune system, expecially those who were brought up on baby friendly (exclusive breast feeding)

Double post.
Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by TONYE001(m): 11:07am On Mar 23, 2020
casperuk:

Meant to write infants.

Sorry for the mixup.
Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by Harbeeorlar(m): 11:07am On Mar 23, 2020
You are a mumu!
Iamtony:

Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by friday2011(m): 11:07am On Mar 23, 2020
Iamtony:

Your sense of reasoning is low,

Is COVID-19 a death sentence?

If you think they should be eliminated, does that mean every one they have come in contact with should be eliminated once they test positive?

How do you know you are not part of those they have come in contact with?

Please stay away from your keyboard if you dont have anything reasonable to talk about.

Be wise.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by Babapyro: 11:08am On Mar 23, 2020
You stupid lots that find this funny there you go, the death count has begun
Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by Alwaysachick: 11:08am On Mar 23, 2020
jchioma:
He had underlying medical conditions- multiple myeloma & diabetes, and was undergoing chemotherapy .. Coronavirus was just a catalyst in this man's death. More people will survive it than die from it.

But don't forget that most aged people even youths are living with one health condition or another. Which can be sustained for years.

With all the sensitization we have had, COVID -19 targets the immune system while it is the constant treatment of other illness that weakens the immune system "overtime" You see the difference?

Let's curtail the spread while we can please.

Nigeria is as broke as ever now, the govt can't provide shit. Health workers have been lamenting.
Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by Meedon: 11:10am On Mar 23, 2020
And why are people not dying yet?

Aturitoroman:
E nor go better for china angry, they are the cause of this problem innocent people keep dying everyday all because of them..

And i dont know why this oyibo pple nor stay one place.

The cases in nigeria are more than the amount they are saying

May god protect us o and our family..

Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by anonimi: 11:10am On Mar 23, 2020
JAOS:
may he be the only death case

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by Babapyro: 11:10am On Mar 23, 2020
Harrynight:
cry

So you know pass the ministry of health that treated him,y'all won't take simple instruction you'll be guessing nonsense.
Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by jahlove4jah: 11:10am On Mar 23, 2020
Harrynight:
cry

True.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by Pusyiter(m): 11:10am On Mar 23, 2020
Thank you my Bro.
They just want to scare us the more to chop our money
Agree, the virus is real but we are capitalising on the crisis to exploit ourselves
Harrynight:
cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doctor Gilbert Afam Gini: Decomposing Body Found In Hospital Months After Death / Empty Isolation Centre In Kano: Man Shares Video, Says Reported 800 Cases A Scam / Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.