Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death (63148 Views)

U.S. Reports First Case Of Omicron Variant / Coronavirus: South Africa Reports First Case Of Deadly Virus / Senegal Confirms First Coronavirus Case, Patient Is A French Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by byinks(f): 1:34pm On Mar 23, 2020
Harrynight:
cry

Is Possible, His existing cases of sickness killed him not necessarily COVID19

With those illnesses listed above along with the chemotherapy the man did not have a competent immune system anymore.

He was already open to several opportunistic infections, COVID 19 took its own opportunity on him

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by Stillthebest: 1:36pm On Mar 23, 2020
kiss

How could God give us Buhari and still added Corona virus.....? Is anything corona than Buhari who doesn't remember if he is still the president?
Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by JunctionBox: 1:45pm On Mar 23, 2020
Your patronage is very important to us.

God help us

Let us handle all your graphic design and souvenir work at very affordable rates.
Logo
Flyers
Posters
Banners
Business cards
Calendars
Branded T-shirt and bags and souvenirs in general
Check my profile for more information or
Call/chat: 081-770-396-90
Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by richPHAROAH: 1:50pm On Mar 23, 2020
Babapyro:
You stupid lots that find this funny there you go, the death count has begun
useless bastard. he died of diabetes and bad medical health care. na you go be the first legit case of corona
Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by tobi463(m): 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2020
e pain me sey ppl like oko oloyun don die e for don produce coronavirus flusher
Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 23, 2020
Didi2d:

People are saying stock up, what about people like us that are still waiting for salary to come in before we can buy anything.
Right now my account is zero naira
grin
Bros, we are together

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by Austin234(m): 3:02pm On Mar 23, 2020
Too wicked of you. How about if you are the one?

They need your prayer and support. I just pray that our govt will get it right this time

Iamtony:
Hmm left for me the 35 should just be eliminated to save the thousands that will suffer this. Nigeria is not capable at all there's no need they trying
Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by 4four(m): 3:12pm On Mar 23, 2020
Somebody should remind our amiable president that it is time for him to go for medical check up in UK ooo
Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by jeph19(m): 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2020
Iamtony:
Hmm left for me the 35 should just be eliminated to save the thousands that will suffer this. Nigeria is not capable at all there's no need they trying

True oo. Kill them compensate their family, incinerate the corpses and close our borders.
Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by mvem(m): 6:17pm On Mar 23, 2020
Iamtony:
you don't know that projected cases are normally like 10 times the real cases...for example UK has 5000+ cases but their health service estimates about 20,000+ with it...some don't show symptoms or mild symptoms... So by 30+ confirmed cases we already should have really more than that...
Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by mvem(m): 6:18pm On Mar 23, 2020
jeph19:

True oo. Kill them compensate their family, incinerate the corpses and close our borders.
you don't know that projected cases are normally like 10 times the real cases...for example UK has 5000+ cases but their health service estimates about 20,000+ with it...some don't show symptoms or mild symptoms... So by 30+ confirmed cases we already should have really more than that...
Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by Legendguru: 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2020
Elshaddai
Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by asorodayo1: 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2020
The Prof Maurice iwu drugs is under test.
miqos02:
All our tradomedical practitioners should come together to find cure to this virus, it's their time to cash out.

WE WILL OVERCOME
Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 23, 2020
safarigirl:

And you think the 35 haven't interacted with tens of people already, before they were admitted?

For all you know, you have it too. Maybe We should eliminate you as well

There you are. I observed that you ran away from the Super eagles thread when the virus escalated after you had argued that the Nigerian government was handling it efficiently. grin grin
Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by safarigirl(f): 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2020
AllforJesus7:

There you are. I observed that you ran away from the Super eagles thread when the virus escalated after you had argued that the Nigerian government was handling it efficiently. grin grin
me that posted on the thread yesterday, you must not have read that far.

It is a football thread, there is no football going on. I have been watching Merlin

I was nice enough to start up a thread to aid you on what to do when you catch the virus, better go and read it, instead of looking for where to gloat.
Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by Babapyro: 9:35pm On Mar 23, 2020
richPHAROAH:
useless bastard. he died of diabetes and bad medical health care. na you go be the first legit case of corona
Your wH0re of a mother shouldn't have fvcked anything that moved,your embarrassing existence could have been avoided.

Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by jeph19(m): 10:26pm On Mar 23, 2020
mvem:
True
Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 24, 2020
Even if they survive this virus, the lungs would have been destroyed Nd they'd have to depend on medications.. which might still fail..
Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by PropertyBuying(f): 8:08am On Mar 25, 2020
May the soul of the deceased R.I.P.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doctor Gilbert Afam Gini: Decomposing Body Found In Hospital Months After Death / Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) / Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.