Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death (63152 Views)

U.S. Reports First Case Of Omicron Variant / Coronavirus: South Africa Reports First Case Of Deadly Virus / Senegal Confirms First Coronavirus Case, Patient Is A French Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:11am On Mar 23, 2020
Iamtony:
Hmm left for me the 35 should just be eliminated to save the thousands that will suffer this. Nigeria is not capable at all there's no need they trying
Mumu man!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by anonimi: 11:11am On Mar 23, 2020
Alwaysachick:
But don't forget that most aged people even youths are living with one health condition or another. Which can be sustained for years.
With all the sensitization we have had, COVID -19 target the immune system which most of these illness doesn't.
Let's curtail the spread while we can please.
Nigeria is a broke as ever now, the govt can't provide shit. Health workers have been lamenting.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3312536_bestcomment_pngb2ec90533d9845da22279f617696ee5f

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by BlueMann: 11:11am On Mar 23, 2020
Like Card I B said
"Sh*t is getting real"
Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by Successlane: 11:11am On Mar 23, 2020
gimakon:
Jesus!
Would this Fool close the Border now? Before we would be worse than Italy and China at the same time?! Just imagine..
I wish it were to be one of his family members. Maybe he would have had some sense now.

Useless government without a fucking_ plan!

WHILE EVERY SENSIBLE NIGERIAN IS PRAYING FOR GOD TO HALT THE SPREAD, YOU ARE STILL THERE SPEWING THRASH;

MAY THE GOOD LORD HAVE MERCY ON YOU AND YOU LIKES
Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by geezynoni: 11:11am On Mar 23, 2020
This too shall pass.
Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by musazulyadain: 11:12am On Mar 23, 2020
may Almighty God ease this pandemic
Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by greall12(m): 11:13am On Mar 23, 2020
He’s from Your state

osusuallstars:
which state
Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by safarigirl(f): 11:14am On Mar 23, 2020
Iamtony:
Hmm left for me the 35 should just be eliminated to save the thousands that will suffer this. Nigeria is not capable at all there's no need they trying

And you think the 35 haven't interacted with tens of people already, before they were admitted?

For all you know, you have it too. Maybe We should eliminate you as well

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 23, 2020
Yenefer:
This is the kind of thing that inspired Charles Darwin to embrace the theory of Natural Selection. If you want to weed out your garden, just put your hands in your pockets and watch.

When you flatten the curve you also lengthen the curve. IF the NCDC willing to go 6 months or more with this? Going 6 months will destroy the economy and usher in a total collapse of the economy . Why is this necessary for a virus that is a little worse than Typhoid or malaria, which we did nothing for?
Just like every other flu we have known throughout the history of mankind. Should you not shake hands? Of course, Should you wash your hands regularly? Always. Should you stay home if you are sick? Certainly.

You are right. Sensible precautions within reason are all that is needed. At the end of the day, a lot of people will test positive worldwide and almost all of them will recover no matter what draconian precautions are implemented. But truly, I do not see the NCDC as really having gone overboard. Restricting religious meetings, parties and other large gatherings is only sensible as is restricting international flights for the moment. So far they have not gone beyond that.
Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by geezynoni: 11:14am On Mar 23, 2020
Successlane:

WHILE EVERY SENSIBLE NIGERIAN IS PRAYING FOR GOD TO HALT THE SPREAD, YOU ARE STILL THERE SPEWING THRASH;

Heaven help those who help themselves...why not go to cdc yaba nd lay your hands on the infected.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by anonimi: 11:16am On Mar 23, 2020
Babapyro:
So you know pass the ministry of health that treated him,y'all won't take simple instruction you'll be guessing nonsense.

Don't mind him...........................how else will we know he is a card carrying member of the 200 million mumu club

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMWUS1W_ITc

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by Onisokuso1(m): 11:16am On Mar 23, 2020
Iamtony:

Would you suggest this if your blood brother or sister was among ? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by iCauseTrouble: 11:16am On Mar 23, 2020
Iamtony:
Including Atiku's son? You must be joking grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by Taye4j: 11:16am On Mar 23, 2020
YorubaKinging:
To God be the glory

Now I believe this shit is getting real

May Almighty God protect the living beings

We continue to pray to God for his mercies

Thought some people said it's audio virus.

Now everybody knows we are in this shit together. I only pray Nigerians change their mentality and thinking.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by Yenefer(f): 11:17am On Mar 23, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

You are right. Sensible precautions within reason are all that is needed. At the end of the day, a lot of people will test positive worldwide and almost all of them will recover no matter what draconian precautions are implemented. But truly, I do not see the NCDC as really having gone overboard. Restricting religious meetings, parties and other large gatherings is only sensible as is restricting international flights for the moment. So far they have not gone beyond that.
they're waiting for community spread. My brother isolate urself Sh!t is getting real
Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 23, 2020
Successlane:

All for the Likes and seriously in need of support from other nairaland morons. Go and see what Ghanaian and Rwandan Presidents are doing then come back And talk. Onye na maghi ihe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by anonimi: 11:17am On Mar 23, 2020

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by Coldie(m): 11:18am On Mar 23, 2020
Do an autopsy on his body.

There's a very high chance that he died of other causes.

I can bet on this

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by olowodara(m): 11:18am On Mar 23, 2020
Follow www.instagram.com/walkurpage to promote your products and services
Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by ameh99: 11:18am On Mar 23, 2020
Atiku and OBJ who claimed there were no Covid19 in Nigeria

isorite. .... undecided
Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by Em5(m): 11:19am On Mar 23, 2020
Harrynight:
cry

Is Possible, His existing cases of sickness killed him not necessarily COVID19

I laff and pity you
Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by able20(m): 11:20am On Mar 23, 2020
Harrynight:
cry

Is Possible, His existing cases of sickness killed him not necessarily COVID19
Fact! You Sabi am jaare.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by Chirowman(m): 11:21am On Mar 23, 2020
They should stop UK and US people for now even Italy all na suspect. we need fresh breath bot this Covid19 ,it pained me a lot they world had a lot of time in their hands to fight this Covid19 but no they didn't all that's on their mindset is it won't spread .in Igboland we have an adage that says otu aka ruta mmanu ozuo oha, meaning if one hand touches oil it reaches everyone. today they epidemic that could have been curtailed has spread and everyone is a suspect we don't have rest of mind or peace anymore.Wuhan and china would have been put on break since 2019 for at least 6 months to know the outcome and stop the spread why the vaccines is been researched on. may God save us all from this deadly COVID19 ,we shall pass through this been healthy and Alive to tell the story.
Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 23, 2020
Fear sells,mass hysteria from people who wants to profit from all this
Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by Wasky101: 11:23am On Mar 23, 2020
miqos02:
All our tradomedical practitioners should come together to find cure to this virus, it's their time to cash out.

WE WILL OVERCOME
No nah only drugs for 60mins sex they sell
Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by emmydiamon(m): 11:23am On Mar 23, 2020
Iamtony:
The 35 people do you have idea how many people they have come in contact with? Remember it takes 14 days for it to start having effect.
Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 23, 2020
Yenefer:
they're waiting for community spread. My brother isolate urself Sh!t is getting real

There is nothing that can really be done. It still spread in nations with more money, more equipment, more skills and more willingness to unite to fight it. Coronavirus is in the world to stay. Eventually, its status among people will reduce to that of the common flu which kills tens of thousands of people yearly as well. I am not incapacitating myself or my family or those who depend on me for an income just for fear of a runny nose and a cough. I will follow all sensible precautions and advice my family and my staff to do so, and already I'm taking vitamin supplements and eating lots of fruit to boost my immunity. But at the end, what will be will be. If I am going to die from coronavirus, let me die free.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by OXLANDOWN: 11:26am On Mar 23, 2020
Why list the person's medical conditions. Underlying medical condition is not enough?

Learn from China. Full lock down
Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by iwillmakeit: 11:26am On Mar 23, 2020
Iamtony:

See talk! Because your family no de among the 35 people right? How can you type this on social media? Humanly speaking, you should seek for forgiveness.
Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by Yenefer(f): 11:26am On Mar 23, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

There is nothing that can really be done. It still spread in nations with more money, more equipment, more skills and more willingness to unite to fight it. Coronavirus is in the world to stay. Eventually, its status among people will reduce to that of the common flu which kills tens of thousands of people yearly as well. I am not incapacitating myself or my family or those who depend on me for an income just for fear of a runny nose and a cough. I will follow all sensible precautions and advice my family and my staff to do so, and already I'm taking vitamin supplements and eating lots of fruit to boost my immunity. But at the end, what will be will be. If I am going to die from coronavirus, let me die free.
I understand u brother the panic and fear is worst than the virus

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death by TempleHouse: 11:26am On Mar 23, 2020
Iamtony:
If your Mother is among 35 people infected, you want her executed as well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doctor Gilbert Afam Gini: Decomposing Body Found In Hospital Months After Death / Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) / Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.