Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,884 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Angel - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Angel (3971 Views)

I’ve Decided To Get Rid Of My One Month Relationship With This Beautiful Angel / This Beautiful German Woman Wants To Marry A Nigerian Man (see Her Contact) / Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Angel by Jaqenhghar: 9:23pm On Mar 23, 2020
lefulefu:
d lap don resett some neggers brain.nice marketing grin ..wait make d babe toast them? is dat what redpill is all about shocked shocked shocked shocked.omo if u wait for babe to toast u u will wait for ever or more or less na very ugly babe go dey toast u grin grin grin

BRos me sef no understand. Even ugly girls dey form level. According to this ubunja fellow every girl na asewo. Lefu, abeg teach am
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Angel by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 23, 2020
Pegi23:
Happy birthday to me.
I wish my self all the good things in this world/life
Follow me on ig @iam_pegi
May God grant you all your heart desires. Have loadzzz of fun!! Cheers!!!
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Angel by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

BRos me sef no understand. Even ugly girls dey form level. According to this ubunja fellow every girl na asewo. Lefu, abeg teach am
so because every babe na ashawo thats the reason a redpill guy wont ask a girl out grin grin grin?
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Angel by Jaqenhghar: 9:36pm On Mar 23, 2020
lefulefu:
so because every babe na ashawo thats the reason a redpill guy wont ask a girl out grin grin grin?
Bros. The thing tire me. Thats some people's version of wisdom. Surprisingly na dem dey end up with the nastiest asewos
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Angel by Bruno3000(m): 9:53pm On Mar 23, 2020
Pegi23:
Happy birthday to me.
fine girl. Hbd
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Angel by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2020
ubunja:
that's why I'm telling you. We debated. Now let it go.

You don't have to be a troll.

Guy you crazy, grin grin,
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Angel by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2020
FatherBona:
Sweet in the middle....... wink
Happy bdae to you
have u tasted the middle man
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Angel by fattprince(m): 10:29pm On Mar 23, 2020
lefulefu:
na so
Truth to God. I'm not lying
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Angel by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 23, 2020
fattprince:

Truth to God. I'm not lying
hmm

Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Angel by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2020
Pegi23:
Happy birthday to me.
hbd. You look good
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Angel by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 23, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

No be small thing. As boiz don see laps na to begin crase

As for Niggers like Ubunja dem go prefer to wait make the girl toast them

[img]https://media1./images/998cb867d4b1dda3e93064c8729ccbc2/tenor.gif?itemid=14134279[/img]
lolzz.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Angel by Neimar: 11:24pm On Mar 23, 2020
Precious Ogochukwu Ezeani

More dicks to ya bald pussy girl
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Angel by FatherBona: 5:01am On Mar 24, 2020
Miniso:
have u tasted the middle man
No thanks, I'll pass grin
Re: Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Angel by anslemarinze52(m): 6:51am On Mar 24, 2020
Damn!!!!!! Look at the laps.....I wish I could be in the middle right now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What I Found In My Toilet / Buying Me An Iphone 12 Doesn't Mean You Own Me, I don't even love you(photo) / What Is Your Perfect Break-up Line?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.