Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

My Experience As A Stammerer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Experience As A Stammerer (12192 Views)

I Am So Depressed. I'm A Chronic Stammerer! Please I Need Your Advice. / My HIV Experience As A Married Man / My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience As A Stammerer by tobby20: 1:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
guess I was like every normal kid , talking normally , no stress until one day I entered a trap .
Before I continue I’m on my bed , boredom wants to kill me , tho I’ve agreed with my mind not to take any drug throughout today , even for the rest of my life . So anytime I’m bored and think of smoking I just start writing lol .

Now back to my story jare
I vividly remember abusing my classmate , the. I was like 6 or 7 . The name of the guy is Tunde, he’s a stammerer , so I remember mimicking him in class one day , Gbam that was how my journey to stuttering began
My mom didn’t even make life easy for me as a kid , she wanted me to stop stuttering but she was aggressive towards passing d info. She shouts and sometimes abuse me .saying how would I toast my girlfriend that I like . Sometimes she even mimick the way I talk in the front of my junior brothers
My phone na 1% I go continue later

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience As A Stammerer by Webxpert2(f): 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2023
tobby20:
guess I was like every normal kid , talking normally , no stress until one day I entered a trap .
Before I continue I’m on my bed , boredom wants to kill me , tho I’ve agreed with my mind not to take any drug throughout today , even for the rest of my life . So anytime I’m bored and think of smoking I just start writing lol .

I vividly remember abusing my classmate , the. I was like 6 or 7 . The name of the guy is Tunde, he’s a stammerer , so I remember mimicking him in class one day , Gbam that was how my journey to stuttering began
My mom didn’t even make life easy for me as a kid , she wanted me to stop stuttering but she was aggressive towards passing d info. She shouts and sometimes abuse me .saying how would I toast my girlfriend that I like . Sometimes she even mimick the way I talk in the front of my junior brothers

So you'll go and smoke now that your battery is low.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience As A Stammerer by fman(m): 2:39pm On Feb 20, 2023
Webxpert2:

u r insane...

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience As A Stammerer by Autobot05: 3:54pm On Feb 20, 2023
Repent from smoking comrade
If you're high

2 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Stammerer by Dizzyyish: 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
Webxpert2:

If the battery dey low, him go dey high grin

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience As A Stammerer by Chaos14: 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
Br br br bro yu yu yu ge e e e t pro ro ro ble le lem.

15 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Stammerer by Akinfemmy(m): 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2023
Chaos14:
Br br br bro yu yu yu ge e e e t pro ro ro ble le lem.
Is this supposed to be funny

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience As A Stammerer by Sonnobax15(m): 8:48pm On Feb 20, 2023
grin
Op,I can relate....I be stutterer just like you too....But mine has reduced drastically as age set in...I can remember vividly how many times my dad tore my head with his walking stick simply because I couldn't reply him without jumping up and down, stuttering angry. My mom,of blessed memory then told me to stop relating in our local dialect and should relate more with English,stating that it actually worked for his younger brother,my uncle......That was my new dawn cool.

But whenever I remember all the knacks wey my old man give me for my head with him walking stick,I just dey laugh and say to myself,--"Oboy,to stammer no good oh" grin

51 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Stammerer by Chaos14: 8:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
Akinfemmy:
Is this supposed to be funny
Well i didn't ask you to laugh

3 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Stammerer by Akinfemmy(m): 8:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
Chaos14:
Well i didn't ask you to laugh

How old are you?

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Stammerer by Chaos14: 9:08pm On Feb 20, 2023
Akinfemmy:

How old are you?
You're supposed to know my age since you gave birth to me

3 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Stammerer by Akinfemmy(m): 9:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
Chaos14:
You're supposed to know my age since you gave birth to me

So you don't know your father? No wonder you lack manners

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Stammerer by Chaos14: 9:44pm On Feb 20, 2023
Akinfemmy:

So you don't know your father? No wonder you lack manners
come and give me manners olosho's son. I fit be older than this nigga but because of small yahoo money he con de feel say na him get head pass efcc go soon catch you soon werey

2 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Stammerer by akwesenana: 9:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
Op,I can relate....I be stutterer just like you too....But mine has reduced drastically as age set in...I can remember vividly how many times my dad tore my head with his walking stick simply because I couldn't reply him without jumping up and down, stuttering angry. My mom,of blessed memory then told me to stop relating in our local dialect and should relayte more with English,stating that it actually worked for his younger brother,my uncle......That was my new dawn cool.

But whenever I remember all the knacks wey my old man give me for my head with him walking stick,I just dey laugh and say to myself,--"Oboy,to stammer no good oh" grin
Because of stammering i no dey speak my native language.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Stammerer by Akinfemmy(m): 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2023
Chaos14:
come and give me manners olosho's son. I fit be older than this nigga but because of small yahoo money he con de feel say na him get head pass efcc go soon catch you soon werey

Yahoo... Goofy.

I hate fraudsters. Just because i look good doesn't mean I'm into fraud. Not everyone comes from a poverty ridden family like you. I walk around police and soldiers, i wouldn't do that if my hand isn't clean. Moreover, I'm pretty sure I'm way older than you. I'm just few years short of thirty. This what happens when you make money and mind your business and not be a broke, wretched soul trolling people online.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Stammerer by Karleb(m): 10:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
Stuttering should be the least of your problems especially if it's not so severe.

My mum stutters and she has traveled more, met more people and she speaks with more confidence than I could ever do.

I hated traveling with her as a kid because she's always cracking people up in the bus and at the center of funny discussions. At least, she has done this more than once in my presence.

She's really funny, very social too and talks a lot too.

So don't let stuttering hold you back. Most people wouldn't mind if you have something meaningful to say.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience As A Stammerer by Chaos14: 6:19am On Feb 21, 2023
Akinfemmy:

Yahoo... Goofy.

I hate fraudsters. Just because i look good doesn't mean I'm into fraud. Not everyone comes from a poverty ridden family like you. I walk around police and soldiers, i wouldn't do that if my hand isn't clean. Moreover, I'm pretty sure I'm way older than you. I'm just few years short of thirty. This what happens when you make money and mind your business and not be a broke, wretched soul trolling people online.
I'm the one at fault for bringing myself down to talk to person whose iq is the room temperature. Chatting with you even made me lose 1 iq point. I can't believe i wasted my post count on a disgrace to humanity. Now be gone to the shithole from where you came. After reading my comment go and reflect on your life and how stupid you are. I'll just stop here and leave this comment so that you can reflect on it

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Stammerer by Akinfemmy(m): 7:45am On Feb 21, 2023
Chaos14:
I'm the one at fault for bringing myself down to talk to person whose iq is the room temperature. Chatting with you even made me lose 1 iq point. I can't believe i wasted my post count on a disgrace to humanity. Now be gone to the shithole from where you came. After reading my comment go and reflect on your life and how stupid you are. I'll just stop here and leave this comment so that you can reflect on it

How can you lose something you never had? I went through your profile just as you did mine and i observed why you're frustrated. You need to take your own advice. For how long do you want to keep wasting your life away trolling people online. I mean look at you getting jealous because i look better than you. You're a miserable, toxic and embittered person. Smh

3 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Stammerer by BigBrother9ja: 1:36pm On Feb 21, 2023
grin
Re: My Experience As A Stammerer by StrongAlphMale: 1:36pm On Feb 21, 2023
So this thing finally made FP? angry

Nairaland have lost it purpose of existence

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Stammerer by Tamboya08(m): 1:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
Interesting
Re: My Experience As A Stammerer by 6ixT8: 1:39pm On Feb 21, 2023
We may got punished for what we did out of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Stammerer by Kingzz0001: 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2023
shocked
Re: My Experience As A Stammerer by Gupoturate: 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2023
Re: My Experience As A Stammerer by donaldking10: 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
So this thing finally made FP? angry
Nairaland have lost it purpose of existence
I swear.

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Stammerer by Peterpanny: 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2023
Almost all of una wa comment above me get different kind of mental problem.

Mad people on this platform.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Stammerer by demoBaba: 1:43pm On Feb 21, 2023
This has gradually reduce me.
Re: My Experience As A Stammerer by Sweetvie: 1:43pm On Feb 21, 2023
Hmm
Re: My Experience As A Stammerer by superCleanworks(m): 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
Re: My Experience As A Stammerer by spartachico(m): 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
Onigbana
tobby20:

Re: My Experience As A Stammerer by ipobarecriminals: 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2023
sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Common Dental Questions You May Have When You Are Pregnant / Please Help! What Did You Use In Treating "Oka Ori" In Your New Born Baby / Permanent Cure For Asthma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.