Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics) (13645 Views)

70 Years Old Man No Gree For Any Woman This Year / MEN!! If Your Friend FVVCKED Your Woman, This Is How You Should React!! (Photo) / What Does This Mean? [pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics) by GeneralPula: 10:54am On Mar 24, 2020
Perfectdanny:
I pity this generation of mothers. Their children go eat sharwarma tire.

Lol..

One of the worst food one can ever eat, yet people see it like a special food..
Re: Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics) by etrange: 2:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
Omar09:

These kids who grow to adore their mother (of which I'm one) our mothers haven't given us any reason to call her hoes.

Now you say this like women don't call men scum! They isolate their fathers and call their counterparts scum for the same reason men don't call their mothers hoes because, like the mothers, their fathers haven't given them any reason to be called so.

Use your head, you think you sound intelligent, but let me burst those nuts... (no homos intended)... You really write like 16yo girl who just found out she bleeds from her peepee for the first time.

You obviously see this as some childish gender challenge instead of a call to these guys to grow up and stop the name calling, and yet I'm the one that writes like a kid. Where have you seen me supporting ladies that call men scum? Why would I support someone calling me scum? So in your grownup mind, the best way to teach your female younger ones not to call men scum is by asking your male younger ones to call them hoes? How mature of you, bro.

Going by your last paragraph, you're just dirty. I honestly don't know how to engage people of your type. You win.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics) by Ryan03(f): 2:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
etrange:

You obviously see this as some childish gender challenge instead of a call to these guys to grow up and stop the name calling, and yet I'm the one that writes like a kid. Where have you seen me supporting ladies that call men scum? Why would I support someone calling me scum? So in your grownup mind, the best way to teach your female younger ones not to call men scum is by asking your male younger ones to call them hoes? How mature of you, bro.

Going by your last paragraph, you're just dirty. I honestly don't know how to engage people of your type. You win.

he is a pig, dont bother yourself

1 Like

Re: Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 24, 2020
etrange:

what of all men are dogs?
Oga lock up

If not for the tenacity and resilient nature of the guys this hoes would have killed their spirit...

From broke shaming and all

Re: Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics) by Eroms4life17(m): 5:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
Sharwama girls will not like this
Re: Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics) by Meedon: 11:39pm On Mar 24, 2020
Girlfriend should be ban
Re: Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2020
Meedon:
Girlfriend should be ban

Re: Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics) by Tranquillity360: 10:28am On May 17, 2020
lolz.
Re: Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics) by Tranquillity360: 2:45pm On May 17, 2020
God bless our mothers.
Re: Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics) by Leonyluiz(m): 3:54pm On May 17, 2020
DamonSalvatore:
Cc.. Millenniumlady or wateva
I saw you miscontruing that phrase in some other thread..
You hoes shouldn't feel fly..you only go for already made successful men..
Gold diggers...

I dont completely agree with this. Although, it is true to a very great extent. Mothers are the true gods. But I have met ladies who dont give a rats ass about your money or your lack of money. All they are interested in is what is best for you and how y'all can grow together.
Re: Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics) by waletext1: 4:17pm On May 17, 2020
Seconded
AfroKnight:
cheesy 97% true

Also, I read this somewhere:

Can a woman make you a millionaire? Yes... only if you’re a billionaire.
Re: Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics) by James4bright(m): 5:16pm On May 17, 2020
Leonyluiz:

I dont completely agree with this. Although, it is true to a very great extent. Mothers are the true gods. But I have met ladies who dont give a rats ass about your money or your lack of money. All they are interested in is what is best for you and how y'all can grow together.

They died a long time ago.
Re: Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics) by Aladdin1(m): 5:22pm On May 17, 2020
The photo speaks volumes.so true
Re: Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics) by Jabhunter: 5:34pm On May 17, 2020
Leonyluiz:

not the ladies of this decade.... That was last enjoyed by them 2baba dem & rude boy

Nowadays with yahoo Boys now rampant.. It'll be long before she dumps your ass when one of them shower/spoil her with money and gifts

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? / Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? / Where Can I Hook Up With Ladies In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.