Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd (96060 Views)

"I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts / Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by Caseless: 1:22am On Mar 24, 2020
As if the foolish Oyedepo didn't declare corona virus over at that church service. How do you gather people to enlighten them against something you've declared "over"? Stupid man!
Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:44am On Mar 24, 2020
Medicine after death. What if an infected person was present in the service. A man that didn't obey constituted authority can't obey God.
Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by dtk: 2:54am On Mar 24, 2020
Jh0wsef:
Ok

Nice initiative. How long will this last for and how many sessions per week ?
Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by Adakintroy2: 3:03am On Mar 24, 2020
Very petty I'll inform excuse.

This is why many judge churches as ill-logical.

The reason they ask you not to gather is because of fear of contermination. in the process of sensitization you risk spreading virus. Which is worst?.

By then even those so called illitrate will be made aware the hard way. But I don't think the illiterate thing counts..because sensitization has been going on on tv and radio. Plus mouth to mouth. Even market women and Keke drivers know of Corina virus. So that excuse is false.
Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by Yales: 3:29am On Mar 24, 2020
Apologize for what exactly,because church opened to sensitize people that were not aware.If this press release is not enough explanation,then I don't know what you are looking for.In case you have not noticed,the church of God keeps moving and waxing stronger despite you people's attack,so oga pick another struggle. All the attacks and criticisms against the church of God has not and will never achieve anything. It will only make us stronger.God bless sir.
lomprico:

fucking liars! they should just apologize or just keep quiet !
Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by Yales: 3:39am On Mar 24, 2020
If you are truly a Christian,you won't come out in the open to castigate your father's family(which is the body of Christ),no true and responsible son wakes up in the morning to join strangers to curse and malign his father and members of his father's family.So sir,your claim of being a member of God's family might be false.(referring to your earlier post)
OTayobami:

It is what it is man! Putting your so called Church members in arms way hence irresponsibility

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by Natilolo(m): 3:42am On Mar 24, 2020
Thank you sir for the clarification . winners Chapel remains blessed.
Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by Yales: 3:55am On Mar 24, 2020
Ask Korah,Dathan and Abiram in the Bible.Or better still ask Aaron and Miriam in the Bible about what happened to them when they spoke against God's servant Moses.
dukeprince50:
A true Christian will speak the truth

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by Beautyaddy: 3:58am On Mar 24, 2020
So why is anyone surprised at what Winners Chapel Nigeria did

It is Nigeria we are talking about here where anything goes and any law can be broken at any time. undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by Yales: 4:13am On Mar 24, 2020
Sir,are you the one that called him,are you the one that handed over the liberation mandate to him,the assignment in his hands now,did you give to him.When he gave his life over 50 years ago,was it to you or to Jesus the Lord.He is not answerable to you or anyone else,he is answerable only to the One that called him,Jesus the Christ. God called the Bishop and He is the only One who determines the modalities of the Bishop's assignment not you or anyone else and that was where Korah,Dathan and Abiram missed it and the ground opened up and swallowed them.Sir,face your own race and stop trying to fix or determine the modalities of other men's race,you didn't call him and he is not and never answerable to you.
dukeprince50:
As a Christian, Oyedepo was suppose to obey govt order as the scripture stipulates. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by ebonytarki(m): 4:17am On Mar 24, 2020
Will you keep quiet? Are they the only church with illiterate congregants? Let's be honest for once that the church made a mistake. It's as simple as it is
Kingosytex:
I think the pastor was right.

The church is made up of both literate and illiterate congregants.

Those who came for service might not have been aware of the situation on ground.
Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by bezimo(m): 4:35am On Mar 24, 2020
NoSidonLook:
People be looking for the slightest opportunity to harass the church like they are the cause of their frustrations or current position in life

Even when there was nothing like corona virus people still found one thing or another against the church. So their rant is nothing new. They must talk

Good clarification from the special assistant

For those looking for apology. Go to the front of the church, hold up placards and demand for apology
grin

angry

Don't mind these idiots yarning nonsense against the church.They should go and arrest Bishop nah if they are so upset.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by obinoral1179(m): 4:39am On Mar 24, 2020
majamajic:
No apologies ?

They are blaming the illterate ones for coming
what kind of interpretation is this?
Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by bezimo(m): 4:39am On Mar 24, 2020
peacettw:
And this folks is a good example of HOW NOT to tender an apology. They ended up annoying the heck out of me and I encourage the appropriate authorities to arrest the leaders to send home a clear message

Why don't you go and arrest the church na if then born your papa well if you don't chop better beatings from security.. nonsense..kuku jump inside lagoon if the matter pain that bad..nonsense
Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by bezimo(m): 4:40am On Mar 24, 2020
miketayo:

I pity u

Pity yourself..mtchw
Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by bezimo(m): 4:42am On Mar 24, 2020
haslaw:
1) Oyedepo is an irresponsible man . He cares more about lining his pockets with money than the lives of Nigerians.

2) Oyedepo is a terrible liar. He needs to take a course with liar Mohammed.

3) Oyedepo should be arrested and tried for disobeying the law

My friend shut up..go and arrest him na if then born you or your father well..Rubbish nonsense
Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by bezimo(m): 4:44am On Mar 24, 2020
SLAP44:
People be looking for the slightest opportunity to harass the church like they are the cause of their frustrations or current position in life 

Even when there was nothing like corona virus people still found one thing or another against the church. So their rant is nothing new. They must talk

What do you expect from frustrated satanic reprobrates.. attack church or pastor at the slightest opportunity.Very infinitesimal nonentities that noboďy knows exist.
Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by bezimo(m): 4:46am On Mar 24, 2020
willyjacs:
mumu
If other reasons for attacking the church in the past were flimsy... Then this one isn't.
Una never know wetin wan befall una so.

Forget nothing dey happen.Wetin wan befall the church go first befall you
Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by bezimo(m): 4:47am On Mar 24, 2020
Hotfreez:
The CofO of Canaan land should be revoked, the land acquired and Faith Tabernacle should be used as the major state facility for treating patients of Coronavirus.

Who wan revoke am..you or your papa..abeg hug transformer..nonsense
Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by bezimo(m): 4:52am On Mar 24, 2020
southpole:
You should be ashamed of yourself for saying the church consulted with CAN, is CAN the government or is CAN the one that issued the stay at home order?, Hypocrites claiming to be followers of Jesus. Go and read your Bible what it says in Romans:13

CAN regulate the operation of churchs in Nigeria as collaborated with govt. If you are so angry with what happened on sunday because service were held.. jump inside lagoon abeg..Nonsense.
Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by bezimo(m): 4:54am On Mar 24, 2020
pek:
Sense is far from you. So that apology explanation makes sense to you? Govt gave a directive, they flaunted it. The church was ready for service on that Sunday.

Is you sense is far from..satanic reprobrates.Whats wrong in the explanation given by the church leadership
Abeg hug transformer if the matter pain you that bad.Nonsense
Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by bezimo(m): 4:55am On Mar 24, 2020
optimus106:
I don't blame Oyedepo at all...

I blame those following him sheepishly.

When e set Oyedepo will use his billions
to sort himself and family out...

Those following will be shouting

"Blood of jesus, Blood of jesus..."

Try get sense dis 2020, the year hasn't gone too far.

Abeg hug transformer if the matter pain you that bad.Nonsense.During Ebola plague..why did it not break out in Canaan land..Abeg you are a hater.period.
Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by bezimo(m): 4:57am On Mar 24, 2020
Mizwisdom:
Atheists are here to criticize, God is their enemy, the Church makes them look stupid so they attack it. God is indeed patient, if I was him I would have dealt mercilessly with them

Absolutely I would have given each of these devils running their useless mouth against the church a brain resetting angelic konk..nonsense reprobrates brood of vipers.. like toothless bulldogs backing without voice.lol

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by bezimo(m): 4:58am On Mar 24, 2020
lebienconnu:
This dumb excuse by such a highly placed religious figure further drags religion in the mud. Why not simply apologise. Illiterate members indeed.

Abeg hug transformer if the matter pain you that bad.Nonsense.
Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by bezimo(m): 5:00am On Mar 24, 2020
simplex2:

What sort of blatant lie is this now? It's bad enough you disobeyed government orders in an irresponsible manner, do you have to lie and insult our intelligence with this half baked press release?

Nonsense.

Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by bezimo(m): 5:01am On Mar 24, 2020
ikorodureporta:
I wonder why the govt didn't enforce the law on them by emptying a barracks of abokj - Boko on them...

are they saying they v not enlightened members before Sunday when Catholics already modified communion & handshake??

Lie kee all of una there!

Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by bezimo(m): 5:02am On Mar 24, 2020
Lordbukas:
Stop killing yourselves on nairaland, lazy Nigerian youths. Are you the government that was disobeyed? How many of you has staying at home helped? Many of you ranting here live in public rented apartment containing over fifty people, do you think you are safe even if you stay at home?

What do you expect from stupid reprobrates who are crying more than the bereaved(ogun state govt)
Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by bezimo(m): 5:05am On Mar 24, 2020
NoSidonLook:

Ignore them. You can see their hate in their comments
So much bitterness lives within them. Some of them are already living with Bitterness virus,
don't let it affect you
cool

So much hate in them.. what do you expect from nonentities reprobrate devils..i am not surprised at their angry and hateful reaction..

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by bezimo(m): 5:06am On Mar 24, 2020
ekestic1976:

It's a lie. You aren't a Christian. No true Christian would go to this length to castigate a church about the issue of Stay at home order.

Offcourse the fellow is a fake Christian 100%..because no true Christian castigate a church or man of God.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by bezimo(m): 5:09am On Mar 24, 2020
Doyin2:
Very very stupid excuse.

So RCCG or Nasfat does not have illiterates?

Very useless,arrogant and rebellious business "pastor."

If you had locked the gates to your church,who would have entered?

Is illiteracy defined only by English language?

Even my grand mother in the village was very much aware of government's restriction.

Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by bezimo(m): 5:11am On Mar 24, 2020
dukeprince50:
If the govt deal with Oyedepo, u ppl still shout he is against Christian.
If I become president for just a week, I swear I will sanitize the stupidity of the people.

You can't even be class captain sef.talkess of assistant to local government councillor..who dash nonentity banana..that if you become president..nonsense..even if you die and come back..you can't fit
Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by bezimo(m): 5:14am On Mar 24, 2020
dukeprince50:
So because I talked of his mistake, you want to attack me? Seriously

And who made you a judge on the matter..my friend shut up abeg..Even Jesus warned that you have no right to judge any man.talkless of his servant..you don't know anything..

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO / Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) / Bishop David Oyedepo: Biography, Age, Children And His Updated Networth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.