Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd (96056 Views)

"I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts / Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by masterP042(m): 10:26am On Mar 24, 2020
mrZENographer:

There's no more time, repent from your sins. Or you'll regret in hell.

Obasanjo had been calling Coronavirus a 'hoax', perhaps he even convinced Atiku. But just yesterday, Atiku's son was diagonised of Coronavirus. Atiku tweeted ".....Coronavirus is real".

That is how it will be for people who refused to repent and die in their sins.
Who was doubting corona virus before? Was it not Atiku that was calling on the govt since last month to shut the border completely. Don't compare it with Christ's coming. He's been coming since 2000 years. Stop living in delusion, it's a human being like you that wrote that shiit in the bible. Get sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by Sirblez: 11:06am On Mar 24, 2020
That didn't sound any apologetic. It was rather an imperfect attempt to exonerate themselves from any wrong doing.
The earlier religious leaders stop being laws unto themselves the better for this nation.
Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by lomprico(m): 11:13am On Mar 24, 2020
Yales:
Apologize for what exactly,because church opened to sensitize people that were not aware.If this press release is not enough explanation,then I don't know what you are looking for.In case you have not noticed,the church of God keeps moving and waxing stronger despite you people's attack,so oga pick another struggle. All the attacks and criticisms against the church of God has not and will never achieve anything. It will only make us stronger.God bless sir.

apologize for flaunting government order!
if they dont want to they should just keep quite no one needs their fućking explanation.
Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by optimus106(m): 12:25pm On Mar 24, 2020
bezimo:

You must be idiot fool offcourse..i don't live in your useless country..but when I see stupidity..i know.Abeg hug transformer if the matter pain you that bad.Nonsense

See this illiterate

Read your post boy

I can't banter words with your type.
Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by echibuogwu(m): 12:42pm On Mar 24, 2020
That’s why you are not God and that’s why you are senseless
Mizwisdom:
Atheists are here to criticize, God is their enemy, the Church makes them look stupid so they attack it. God is indeed patient, if I was him I would have dealt mercilessly with them

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by maasoap(m): 1:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
bezimo:

Why was market not closed..which has a higher tendency to spread it..market or church..

Markets, malls, police stations, fire stations, hospitals, filling stations, etc are offering essential businesses and services. Before you can close them, all options must have been exhausted but that doesn't mean that it can't come to that eventually.

Abeg hug transformer if the matter pain you that bad.Nonsense

Hugging transformers is specially reserved for you and your family members. The sheepies who honoured his stupid call to gather together, it's their problem, not mine. After they separated, did they come to my house?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by Flexherbal(m): 1:09pm On Mar 24, 2020
IMASTEX:
Church is a family and not an industry.
I spotted that as well. the opposite of that assertion is the very reason they opened business for the day. grin grin.
@flexherbal didn't your business centre church opened yesterday?! grin

No, sir!
Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by gbemishile: 1:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
Woooow.
The congregation is so illiterate and poor to buy a Radio undecided undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by Goke7: 3:35pm On Mar 24, 2020
grandstar:

Winners can not afford to place TV or radio announcements to inform their members that service won't hold? Don't they have funds to educate the members of their congregation of the dangers of the virus through adverts?

Oyedepo behavior is inexcusable and a disgrace. If they could obey foreign governments, why not here?

I was on the same flight that brought Adefarasin to Nigeria on Saturday. The airport corona virus screening personnel were discussing that he was giving them attitude. They said if he was abroad he'd obey the law but here he is being haughty, condescending with no respect of officialdom.

These churches should be shut for a month after restrictions have been lifted on public gatherings to act as a deterrent to others who won't obey Caeser. It is for nothing it carries the sword (Read Roman's 13:1-7)

oga hoping you and Pastor Adeferasin are now in isolation, we no wan hear story o!
Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by bezimo(m): 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
maasoap:

Markets, malls, police stations, fire stations, hospitals, filling stations, etc are offering essential businesses and services. Before you can close them, all options must have been exhausted but that doesn't mean that it can't come to that eventually.

Hugging transformers is specially reserved for you and your family members. The sheepies who honoured his stupid call to gather together, it's their problem, not mine. After they separated, did they come to my house?

I can't hug transformer because I am not living in hate against anybody unlike reprobrates brood of vipers like you..abeg jump inside lagoon..if the matter pain you this bad..rubbish hater. Nonsense.
Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by bezimo(m): 3:50pm On Mar 24, 2020
optimus106:

See this illiterate

Read your post boy

I can't banter words with your type.

You are the illiterate.If you are not daft.You should understand English. Abeg get out..go find your mate to talk rubbish to.
Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by bezimo(m): 3:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
willyjacs:
e don begin befall u already..one of those "befalls" is being stupid.

Listen stupid idiot..abeg jump inside lagoon..if the matter pain you this bad..rubbish hater. Nonsense.
Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by bezimo(m): 3:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
FlipModeSquade:
grin

Furcking Hypocrite..

Na you need to go and hug a naked flame..

Illiterate Church Goer.. shocked

I can't hug naked flame because I am not living in hate against anybody unlike reprobrates brood of vipers like you..abeg jump inside lagoon..if the matter pain you this bad..rubbish hater. Nonsense confused hating hypocrite.

What have you achieved with your literate life? I am almost sure you are jobless,trekking and probably broke..my friend jump inside lagoon abeg..if the matter pain you that bad.Nonsense brood of viper.
Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by Baatunde(m): 3:53pm On Mar 24, 2020
Once again most of the comments here have gone to reveal exactly what is wrong with Africans. People will defend the indefensible just because it’s their pastors or leaders. When are we going realise that’s this people are not saints and definitely not infallible. Does anyone literate enough on this forum actually believe the explanation given ? I tire for us o.....

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by bezimo(m): 3:59pm On Mar 24, 2020
gbemishile:
Woooow.
The congregation is so illiterate and poor to buy a Radio undecided undecided

What have you achieved with your literate life? I am almost sure you are jobless,trekking and probably broke..my friend jump inside lagoon abeg..if the matter pain you that bad.Nonsense brood of viper.
Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
bezimo:

I can't hug naked flame because I am not living in hate against anybody unlike reprobrates brood of vipers like you..abeg jump inside lagoon..if the matter pain you this bad..rubbish hater. Nonsense confused hating hypocrite.

Lol grin

See how you dey para untop one Charlatan matter..

Online Defender.. cheesy

Idi0ts that maintain their decorum when in sane climes and form demigods for Naija..

Illiterate Church Goer..

Continue showing yourself until CORO meet you there..
Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:09pm On Mar 24, 2020
majamajic:
No apologies ?

They are blaming the illterate ones for coming
You dey mind them? As if they use interpreters in their church. May be the word illiterate now has a new definition.
Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by haryomikun(m): 7:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
Halo22:
Good a thing you referred to those countries as ones with functional govts. So by implication, Nigeria is a shithole contraption where we have non functional leadership... Thanks.
In essence, oyedepo is also a non functional leader
Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by ugodean8485(f): 7:42pm On Mar 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by gbemishile: 8:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
bezimo:

Am not bothered or feel concern over your stupidity
Am only concerned about the innocent ones who might contract the virus from you.
If the statement by the church doesn't seem absurd to u,then am afraid,nothing else would
Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by willyjacs(m): 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2020
bezimo:

Listen stupid idiot..abeg jump inside lagoon..if the matter pain you this bad..rubbish hater. Nonsense.
hate u ontop wetin?
Who u be?
Who know u?
Ur papa na dangote?

I don't hate u kid, am only feeling pity for ur stupidity...

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by optimus106(m): 8:16pm On Mar 24, 2020
bezimo:

You are the illiterate.If you are not daft.You should understand English. Abeg get out..go find your mate to talk rubbish to.

Night classes no be school...Go beta school abeg,u n reach.
Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by optimus106(m): 8:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
bezimo:

Night classes no be school...Go beta school abeg,u no reach.
Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by maasoap(m): 10:11pm On Mar 24, 2020
bezimo:

I can't hug transformer because I am not living in hate against anybody unlike reprobrates brood of vipers like you.. abeg jump inside lagoon.. if the matter pain you this bad..rubbish hater. Nonsense.

That one is also reserved for you and your family members in case DISCOs disappoints you.
Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by yasolan(m): 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
nuclearboy:
The problem with this statement, is that he said closing churches is like closing hospitals

This is just an attempt at damage control
Hello sir, do you still make iceblock machines?
Re: Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd by TheSourcerer: 9:23pm On Mar 30, 2022
Dominatrix:
*face palm*
hey , you could put it here and edit asap

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO / Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) / Bishop David Oyedepo: Biography, Age, Children And His Updated Networth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.