Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,252 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

What's Your Thoughts On A Girlfriend That Wants To Always Party? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Thoughts On A Girlfriend That Wants To Always Party? (1102 Views)

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Thoughts On A Girlfriend That Wants To Always Party? by medTechworld(f): 7:04pm On Mar 23, 2020
Hello Nairalanders, I will like to hear your opinion. Thanks! kiss
Re: What's Your Thoughts On A Girlfriend That Wants To Always Party? by pryme(m): 7:07pm On Mar 23, 2020
medTechworld:

Not someone you can grow with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Thoughts On A Girlfriend That Wants To Always Party? by iPrevail(m): 7:08pm On Mar 23, 2020
Discard ASAP

1 Like

Re: What's Your Thoughts On A Girlfriend That Wants To Always Party? by medTechworld(f): 7:09pm On Mar 23, 2020
pryme:

Not someone you can grow with.

Do you believe she can change for good?
Re: What's Your Thoughts On A Girlfriend That Wants To Always Party? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 23, 2020
Other people's thoughts would not help you.

What is your own thought?
Re: What's Your Thoughts On A Girlfriend That Wants To Always Party? by chatinent: 7:12pm On Mar 23, 2020
I'll leave her forever to party after party, then I'll date her lil sis.
Re: What's Your Thoughts On A Girlfriend That Wants To Always Party? by pryme(m): 7:13pm On Mar 23, 2020
medTechworld:

Do you believe she can change for good?

Yes,
I believe anyone can change if they think there is a problem with them.
But if they think there is nothing wrong with the way they live their life, then I don't see it happening for long.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Thoughts On A Girlfriend That Wants To Always Party? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 23, 2020
Such is a squanderer, and cannot save...

Too many stories like this on social media that touched. Let's learn from them, as they serve as lessons we need not to experience.
Re: What's Your Thoughts On A Girlfriend That Wants To Always Party? by GuestLog: 7:27pm On Mar 23, 2020
pryme:

Yes,
I believe anyone can change if they think there is a problem with them.
But if they think there is nothing wrong with the way they live their life, then I don't see it happening for long.
I tried to change someone once. It's not worth it in the end. Trust me, it'll end in tears.

One can only change when the time is right or when they're full of regret.
Re: What's Your Thoughts On A Girlfriend That Wants To Always Party? by daddytime(m): 7:44pm On Mar 23, 2020
My thought is that she is a party girl.

Parte after parte

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Thoughts On A Girlfriend That Wants To Always Party? by BabbanBura(m): 8:03pm On Mar 23, 2020
GuestLog:
I tried to change someone once. It's not worth it in the end. Trust me, it'll end in tears.

One can only change when the time is right or when they're full of regret.

Very true! It is frustrating trying to get the sorts into line

1 Like

Re: What's Your Thoughts On A Girlfriend That Wants To Always Party? by ashewoboy(m): 8:13pm On Mar 23, 2020
she has a wh.o.re tendency.
Re: What's Your Thoughts On A Girlfriend That Wants To Always Party? by Bluezy13(m): 8:16pm On Mar 23, 2020
Hmmm...
Re: What's Your Thoughts On A Girlfriend That Wants To Always Party? by uthlaw: 8:19pm On Mar 23, 2020
Night olosho....she can't change don't deceive urself!
Re: What's Your Thoughts On A Girlfriend That Wants To Always Party? by MARX77(m): 8:50pm On Mar 23, 2020
For you to raise the topic, it tells you that it doesn't sit well with you. Party cost money, party increases expenses, expenses puts one in debt. Use your head...
Re: What's Your Thoughts On A Girlfriend That Wants To Always Party? by AfroKnight: 10:16pm On Mar 23, 2020
Bad news. Avoid such women.
Re: What's Your Thoughts On A Girlfriend That Wants To Always Party? by cooooooks(m): 11:37am On Mar 24, 2020
1. Who's financing the party lifestyle? If she is, okay.

2. Do or Can I pay with her?

3. Do we share mutual trust she respect?

The answers to these 3 questions are important.

medTechworld:
Re: What's Your Thoughts On A Girlfriend That Wants To Always Party? by adexpa(m): 1:03pm On Mar 24, 2020
There should be decency to everything, no reasonable man will like a lady that will always spend on things that will not bring return all time, party type ladies also have tendency of attracting many friends(male n female) which might be bad for a decent home.

on either she will change or not........change is a product of self decision and discovery, if individual do not see a need to change, no one can change her and every efforts from the partner will be bouncing back as frustration.
Re: What's Your Thoughts On A Girlfriend That Wants To Always Party? by Naomila: 3:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
If she always wants to party with you,you'd never be bored.BUT,eventually youd get tired,your money would be disappearing cause such a girl would also bring her friends along,everyday youd be seeing new people with her,you'd be introduced into drugs and alcohol,and probably get addicted and wasted. Then when you're broke....off to the next man to go and party with.wink
cheesy
Re: What's Your Thoughts On A Girlfriend That Wants To Always Party? by GeneralPula: 3:11pm On Mar 24, 2020
No thought sad

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Stop Seeing My Partner’s Best Friend But Shes Blackmailing Me Into Sex / Why Do Red Pill Post Never Make Front Page In Nairaland? / King Ikenga Nigeria's Afropop Star And Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.