Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? - Pets (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? (68444 Views)

My Experience To The Question Do Dogs See Spirits? / Do Dogs Also Suffer Emotional Trauma? / Wait Sef! Do Dogs Really See Spirits.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by Bruno3000(m): 7:16am On Apr 15, 2020
cheesy
vicdon:

It means she is expecting you to send her an email with your phone number, picture, bank statement... I hope am correct sha...
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:16am On Apr 15, 2020
newdawn2017:
Sharrap dia! undecided take it!! U re an ode. undecided

Your father is the head of all ode in Nigeria. This shows the kind of upbringing you got. I am so ashamed of your kind. Cheap data has taken over your little sense
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by hopexter(m): 7:28am On Apr 15, 2020
iretiolu92:
Yes.

Had or you heard
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by bazzman1991: 7:34am On Apr 15, 2020
some dogs have extra sensory perception that makes them see beyond the realms of man....

1 Like

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by turawaa(m): 7:47am On Apr 15, 2020
They are Spirits And Witches

They are 2 forms of spirits
The Good n Bad Spirits

The references to the above is the Bible and the Qur'an

Prophet Solomon uses Spirit as his Slaves

The Good Spirits feed on Leftover animal bones and Animal feaces.

NB: Kicking a harmful bones from the road is bad but Take it to safe place.
Numerous people get possessed by Spirit by kicking bones from the Road because a Spirit might be eating the bone u kicked n get angry thus he possesses.

The Bad Spirits are Feed on what the Collaborators agreed to the feed with.

Collaborators includes the Alfas, Pastors, Professors, Etc uses Spirits to "Fast track " informations before its destined period.

Some of these Collaborators can tell you stuffs before its happens.
E.g u needed to be Rich, the Collaborator will tell u some things to be done n brought to him before u can become Rich usually includes:

1- Days require before the work is done
2- Taboos of the spirit that will work with you.
3- Sacrifices, Dates and Time to be done.

These above instructions are given by the spirit relied to you through the Collaborators for effective working partnership.

There is always a repercussions for breaking the instruction. E.g death, madness etc.

In Summary

There is GOD
There Devil
The Devil Uses evil or bad Spirits
There are Humans
The Bad humans (witches or wizards) uses Evil Spirits for Working partnership by Pronouncing some commandments ( I.e incantations) before proceeding.

Do Good and Wish people well...then leave the rest to God.

Happy Lockdown

2 Likes

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by ClassicMan202(m): 7:58am On Apr 15, 2020
lepasharon:

Prove that unicorns don't exist?

Am not talking about unicorns, he said the spiritual realm doesn't exist.

Which means to him, anything he doesn't see cannot be in existence.
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by showafrica(m): 8:28am On Apr 15, 2020
Gwagone:

undecided
You will tell the same to your children and like that like that

I tell you, like that like that, rumour go dey move. Dogs use infrared to see at night.. My man should go and buy infra camera and check what the dog is seeing.
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by paddyofboss(m): 8:55am On Apr 15, 2020
Daum:

I was even told then that if you use a dog urine to wash your face, you will see things like them

Hanmail

I feel like crying right now. I have been on this forum for over 6 years now and this is the first time my topic is making front page. I feel blessed today, I feel so happy. Even with the garri that I drank today, I feel like I have achieved a lot in this covid 19 period. The God that has done this for me, will see you through this period and you will come out strong and better after this covid period.

God bless you all.
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by CodeTemplar: 9:05am On Apr 15, 2020
Daum:
While staying indoors because of Covid 19, my mind flashed back to my visit to a Village about 10 years ago.

One night, we were outside as always and there was no moonlight so everywhere was dark just some few local lamp on. We were seated outside with a man in his 70s and he was telling us some stories.

There was this local dog opposite us just lying down. After a while she started barking. At first we thought she was just disturbing but the dog stood up and was barking continuously facing a particular direction. What caught my interest was how she walked towards that direction and stood there barking.

Later she stopped but she lied down there. Less than 10 minutes again she stood up like she heard something and started backing again, this time we were concerned, we pointed our torch light at the direction but we couldn't see anything, it was then the old man told us to relax, that the dog knows why it is barking. She probably had seen an evil spirit or witch and as long as she keeps barking, the spirit can't come close.

Has anyone had a similar experience before?
Recently there was a thread by EternalBeing about his witch neighbor using dog to attack him. I think it was a case of the dog seeing the spirit doing the attack and not the dog being the attacker.
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by foleskay(m): 9:36am On Apr 15, 2020
fairfora:
I pity this generation they way things are going. It would get to a time when people would say, there's nothing like death. That it doesn't exist. They've been saying ghost doesn't exist before.

I remember when my friend was going to the farm one day and he saw a man whose legs were exactly like goat's and his waist upward looked like a normal human being. It was around 1pm. He greeted him but this man didnt respond, he greeted again but still kept quiet. He suddenly entered a thick forest until my friend didnt see him again. He ran back home panting. We were in ss3 that time.

Which town did it happen?
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by merrymike47(m): 9:43am On Apr 15, 2020
Ghostmode2two:

Your entire family is ode
hey! Where in Lagos do u stay? I can be of help for d hunger dat z affecting your brain.
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by mamaafrik(m): 9:44am On Apr 15, 2020
kingxsamz:

Take yourself to the Baba whatever, and make a video of how it was proven.
No one is wearing diapers here. undecided
no be you want proof,abeg clear
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by newdawn2017(f): 9:53am On Apr 15, 2020
Ghostmode2two:

Your father is the head of all ode in Nigeria. This shows the kind of upbringing you got. I am so ashamed of your kind. Cheap data has taken over your little sense
Y re u sounding so pained oga ode?? shocked
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by Mazikic(m): 10:01am On Apr 15, 2020
Gabbriell:
There is currently no proof that dogs can see spirit beings. But here is the physics behind their unexplained barking:

Dog have a very sensitive Ears and Nose. Their hearing is amazing especially when it comes to high pitched sounds.

An average adult human cannot hear sounds above 20,000Hz whearas Dog can hear sounds
as high as 47,000 to 65,000 Hz. This is what give them a good advantage when hunting for prey.

Now why do they bark randomly: Not all sounds are suitable to the ear, sometimes a very disturbing high pitched sounds might be annoying their ears...thus making them bark.
For instance, a trailer climbing a speed bump 1kilometers away might produce a high pitched sound beyond our hearing capacity but the dog is likely to pick up such sounds which might be disturbing to the ear drum.
The money your parents spent in your schooling wasn't in vain!

1 Like

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by Lifesnatcher(m): 10:17am On Apr 15, 2020
There are so many stories like that but i guess it's true, but why discussing about here dog here.

Please am dying of hunger here and my ecobank account is empty after withdrawing all of the money for betting, bet9ja game,

Am bankrupt, please can someone help me. embarassed embarassed
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by Bahddo(m): 10:30am On Apr 15, 2020
fairfora:
I pity this generation they way things are going. It would get to a time when people would say, there's nothing like death. That it doesn't exist. They've been saying ghost doesn't exist before.

I remember when my friend was going to the farm one day and he saw a man whose legs were exactly like goat's and his waist upward looked like a normal human being. It was around 1pm. He greeted him but this man didnt respond, he greeted again but still kept quiet. He suddenly entered a thick forest until my friend didnt see him again. He ran back home panting. We were in ss3 that time.
so your friend saw a man with goat body parts below the waist and didn't get scared (even trying to greet like it was normal) until the man entered a thick forest?

Nice one. You people think everyone alive is a morön.
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by merrymike47(m): 10:45am On Apr 15, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL, I'M GLAD MORE PEOPLE ARE REALIZING HOW THE MINDS OF RELIGIOUS AND SUPERSTITIOUS PEOPLE WORK. THEY MAINLY OPERATE ON ASSUMPTIONS AND "THEM SAY".

IMAGINE SOMEBODY CLAIMING TO BE SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE.. AS IF HE'S THE DOG. cheesy
dis z wat killed a boy in my friend’s area dat year, they said don’t play inside rain with metals, dude said it’s all scam. Dem latter scam him parent by making sacrifices before his dead body was buried. I hope ur disbelieve won’t kill you too soon.
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by CAPSLOCKED: 11:10am On Apr 15, 2020
merrymike47:
dis z wat killed a boy in my friend’s area dat year, they said don’t play inside rain with metals, dude said it’s all scam. Dem latter scam him parent by making sacrifices before his dead body was buried. I hope ur disbelieve won’t kill you too soon.

KINDLY EXPLAIN HOW THIS POST CORRESPONDS WITH DOGS SEEING SPIRITS?
THIS GUY YOU BE MUMU.

1 Like

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 15, 2020
Bahddo:
so your friend saw a man with goat body parts below the waist and didn't get scared (even trying to greet like it was normal) until the man entered a thick forest?

Nice one. You people think everyone alive is a morön.
i only shared a friend's experience. You don't have to believe it. Greetings is a norm where i come from, especially seeing an elderly one. He saw a man and greeted him, he didnt respond and he took a vivid look at him, wondering why would he greet him so loudly and he wouldn't answer, that's when he now looked deeper. The man didn't stop walking, until he entered the bush and he too ran back home. If he wasn't scared, why would he have to run so swiftly back home ,panting in a hot lonely afternoon? I called him yesterday to remind him of the experience he was like...it was like a dream to him.
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by muffyt05: 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
hakeem4:
First of all ghosts, spirits, demons, angels and all sort of supernatural stuffs don't exist! No single animal on earth evolved to see any nonsense such as ghost etc

back to the question asked by the OP. Dog cannot see anything that is not physical.

The eye are light receptors called cones and rods. Cones help us distinguish different colors, while rods help us see in dim light. ... Turns out, dogs have fewer cone receptors than humans — which means they can't see as many colors. Human cones can detect 3 colors: red, green, and blue.

Omo butty wey never stay village, see as e dey use science explain the whole thing. Make I tell you, all these things are real as in very real. How do you explain with science how ghosts are called out from the grave to either go avenge their deaths or to ask questions from? Please, there are many things in the African culture that science can never explain. If you haven't seen them, that's not to say they don't exist
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by Bahddo(m): 12:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
fairfora:
i only shared a friend's experience. You don't have to believe it. Greetings is a norm where i come from, especially seeing an elderly one. He saw a man and greeted him, he didnt respond and he took a vivid look at him, wondering why would he greet him so loudly and he wouldn't answer, that's when he now looked deeper. The man didn't stop walking, until he entered the bush and he too ran back home. If he wasn't scared, why would he have to run so swiftly back home ,panting in a hot lonely afternoon? I called him yesterday to remind him of the experience he was like...it was like a dream to him.
ok. It doesn't add up though. From forest to bush. You weren't there, so it's hearsay at best.

Our eyes easily notice really strange things while overlooking normal stuff. If a person has goat body parts below the waist, you'd quickly notice if you are close enough to greet. Unless it was really dark, which would also call into question the reliability of what he thought he saw.

If he truly saw goat legs, he wouldn't need to see the man enter any bush before getting scared and running away.

Either he didn't narrate the story properly to you or it didn't even happen.

1 Like

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by Franking: 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
newdawn2017:
Please park well undecided it just like saying d wind isn't I existence just because u can't see it catch it. All d demonic entities I saw with my 2 naked eyes over d years while growing up was all what? undecided

U were hallucinating. What did u see? U can't see or catch the wind but u can feel it and u can see it in action.
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by Franking: 12:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
Millions of people believe in an invincible sky daddy so why not witches and wizards? Gullible people everywhere.
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 15, 2020
Bahddo:
ok. It doesn't add up though. From forest to bush. You weren't there, so it's hearsay at best.

Our eyes easily notice really strange things while overlooking normal stuff. If a person has goat body parts below the waist, you'd quickly notice if you are close enough to greet. Unless it was really dark, which would also call into question the reliability of what he thought he saw.

If he truly saw goat legs, he wouldn't need to see the man enter any bush before getting scared and running away.

Either he didn't narrate the story properly to you or it didn't even happen.
ok
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by newdawn2017(f): 12:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
Franking:

U were hallucinating. What did u see? U can't see or catch the wind but u can feel it and u can see it in action.
hallucinating as a child? I kept telling my mother I kept seeing full blown apparition, she never believe me. I bore such torture, sexual harrasments inclusive & sleepless nights for years. U till I stated studying d Bible with Jehovah's witnesses & called unpon d name of d only True, living & compassionate God Yahweh, who has taken me under his wings that was how such sights & terrifying nights came to an end. Till today.
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by Dybala11(m): 1:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
Bruno3000:
I like d name Ireti. What does it mean?
Ireti means hope.

1 Like

Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by OBIPLUS(m): 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
Dear my friend

Have a good day!
This is Obzy Global Resources here in Lagos Nigeria established in 2017 and I supply best and top Commercial Kitchen, bakery , hotel and restaurant Equipment, i can  offer cooking range, fryer, griddle, popcorn machine, candy floss machine, food warmer, grill, waffle baker, bain marie, ice maker, salamander, gas stove, toaster, pasta cooker, hot dog grill, rice cooker, pizza oven, baking oven, spiral mixer, cake mixer, bread slicer, meat mincer, milk shaker, water boiler, juice dispenser, commercial blender, refrigerator, cake display showcase, ice cream machine, water production equipments , supply trucks etc.
@ whatapp
Obzy Global Resources.
Looking forward to hear from you.
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by chumome(m): 1:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
Daum:

I was even told then that if you use a dog urine to wash your face, you will see things like them

it might be the long awaited cure for covid-19. maybe we should start drinking it as well grin

I feel like crying right now. I have been on this forum for over 6 years now and this is the first time my topic is making front page. I feel blessed today, I feel so happy. Even with the garri that I drank today, I feel like I have achieved a lot in this covid 19 period. The God that has done this for me, will see you through this period and you will come out strong and better after this covid period.

God bless you all.
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by ORBLIGHTS(m): 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
iretiolu92:
hmmmmmmmmmmm

Hope, how is Ilorin today?
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by samoney: 1:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
where are you located sir?
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by BeerParlour: 1:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
Skmoda:
If you try it you will know what's up....remove the fluid around dogs eyes and use it to mark or rub your eyes then you will know what's up......this ain't a question ok...it's fvcking real like real real cheesy shocked

Have you tried it?

Stop deceiving people.

If it's true then science will confirm it or it would be widely accepted
Re: Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? by Crossboy(m): 1:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
Daum:

Lol

God bless you all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral / Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) / What Is This Life Turning Into!!!(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.