Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (58392 Views)

Lockdown: US Destroys Tons Of Food As Farmer Can’t Get Buyers / Ghanaian Man On A Mission To Consume A Basin Of Food "Battling For His Life" / Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 23, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
This Means All The Rats In Nigeria Will Celebrate Easter With Plenty Foods..

They Way Una They Hoard Food
Just Know You are Packing Food For Rats To Flex

2020 Rats will enjoy this Easter Well Well
I practically have no rats. I kill them off sooner than they enter. My problem are cockroaches. They can't be beaten.

1 Like

Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by Xano(m): 9:40pm On Mar 23, 2020
Bag of rice
bag of garri
half basket of tomatoes
salt
pepper (granulated or fresh or Cameroonian)
tubers of yam
potatoes
okra
egusi
gallon of vegetable oil
green vegetables
Ugu vegetables
a good quantity of onions
bag of beans
spices
tin tomatoes
oat
Palm oil
extra cyclinder of Cooking gas
bitter leaf
mayonnaise
sugar

1 Like

Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:41pm On Mar 23, 2020
Naughtysite:
Irish Cream.
Carton of Indomie.
Mayonnaise.
5 loaves of bread refrigerated.
1 paint bucket of Garri.
2 paint buckets of Beans.
2 paint buckets of Rice.
Dried Pepper.
Alot of onions.
Salt.
Jerry Can of Palm oil.
Dried Ginger.
Garlic.
Grinded Crayfish X 2 mayonnaise bottles.
Carton of Biscuits.
Corn Pap.
Fresh fruits.

Rolls of Bathing Soap.
Tubes of Body Cream.
Matches.
Filled Gas cylinder.
Perfume.
Tooth paste X 2 tubes.

What else ?

Obrigado.

The ones who do not want the pandemic to end. Na them.

3 Likes

Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by YangaBabe: 9:41pm On Mar 23, 2020
mymadam:
Gari
Smoked fish (local)
Tomato puree (with pepper & onion)
Ground pepper
Rice
Eggs
Palm oil
Vegetable oil

Please did you use the latest tecno phone to snap this picture? It's so clear. cheesy
Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by babyfaceafrica: 9:41pm On Mar 23, 2020
back2sender:

If no lockdown how do you intend to Control it? It was lockdown that helped China to control thiers
he has a point.. If you lockdown the country.. More people will die from hunger than corona

5 Likes

Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by Skmoda360(m): 9:43pm On Mar 23, 2020
Suspect33:
There cannot be a lockdown in a country like ours because the effect will be worse than the corona virus itself, the level of fear in the land sef is way more than the effect of the corona, people be acting like the world is ending next week, your panic makes matters worse
naija people matter tire me I swear....em dey do like say this thing worst pass ebola ....it will do and pass......it's this there panic shit that is making it spread and besides we are lucky in this country oooo....the case reported was fake as fvck, that man didn't died of corona virus.....he has an underlying ailment that killed him.

2 Likes

Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by mymadam(m): 9:44pm On Mar 23, 2020
YangaBabe:

Please did you use the latest tecno phone to snap this picture? It's so clear. cheesy

Sorry, I am not the @op. True, the images are okay.
Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by vivalavida(m): 9:44pm On Mar 23, 2020
Man has stocked up already. No time to check time

5 Likes

Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by arthorjnr(m): 9:44pm On Mar 23, 2020
Everybody typing garri without its usual accomplice of sugar, milk and groundnut...

Like y'all don't plan on soaking some?

1 Like

Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by Horus(m): 9:44pm On Mar 23, 2020
Avoid refined white sugar at all cost; white sugar compromises the immune system and hinders our ability to fight virus, disease and infection

1 Like

Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by Suspect33(m): 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2020
Matrimonous:

I practically have no rats. I kill them off sooner than they enter. My problem are cockroaches. They can't be beaten.
chai I fear that thing ehh, wash your plates immediately you eat and always keep a clean house, they'll migrate for food or starve

2 Likes

Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by Skmoda360(m): 9:49pm On Mar 23, 2020
FreelanceRebel:
Everything
Except UrbaniCoro exposed food.
Avoid any uncooked food, sugar-cane, cold suya
Wash your fruits properly and eat at home

Some of you with bad habit of eating on the street should stop, take it home and eat in peace.
You will be biting corn and chew... Yam yam yam like goat... all that should stop.

If you must eat gala, put your mouth inside cloth through the neck, pass the roll under your cloth to the mouth.

I don talk my own oo... Make food no end your enjoyment
Brah, you are very funny grin

2 Likes

Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by 12345baba(m): 9:50pm On Mar 23, 2020
Na garri i go drink well well

1 Like

Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by Crochet: 9:51pm On Mar 23, 2020
Some people are just giving them self unnecessary pressure, stocking food and all that. Who told you the government is going close down the market. Nigerian just like to over hipe things.

1 Like

Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by Iluvmycontr3: 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
OK

I disagree. The present minister of health is a certified medical doc.
Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by Horus(m): 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2020
Avoid bushmeat at all cost; Bushmeat transmit diseases and virus (Coronavirus, Ebola)
Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 23, 2020
Suspect33:
over what
Of a lockdown. Your leaders care more about themselves not the masses.
Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by ronyman(m): 9:57pm On Mar 23, 2020
Shatap!
Suspect33:
There cannot be a lockdown in a country like ours because the effect will be worse than the corona virus itself, the level of fear in the land sef is way more than the effect of the corona, people be acting like the world is ending next week, your panic makes matters worse
Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 23, 2020
Suspect33:
people will not obey. Iranians are on the streets ignoring their government. Nobody Will stay inside and die of hunger

1 Like

Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by kayodez: 9:57pm On Mar 23, 2020
I worked in a private school, now that there's lockdown, I no even know yet maybe my school go pay us in full at month end. Moreso, embarassed no money to buy foodstuff this period, naija tire me oo. Anyone wey God don bless ,make e bless me too embarassed

This lockdown go cos yawa my people
Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by Skmoda360(m): 9:58pm On Mar 23, 2020
Crochet:
Some people are just giving them self unnecessary pressure, stocking food and all that. Who told you the government is going close down the market. Nigerian just like to over hipe things.
if you find out it's all this literate people that are acting all ignorant and shit......look at that one posted stocking up his kitchen with food like that food go last me pass five days grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by pulsa(m): 10:04pm On Mar 23, 2020
Mutemenot:
Men 're no joking
Bro you a monkey ba?

2 Likes

Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 23, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

The ones that doesn't want the pandemic to end. Na them.
Lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2020
vivalavida:
Man has stocked up already. No time to check time
How many weeks will these last?

4 Likes

Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2020
arthorjnr:
Everybody typing garri without its usual accomplice of sugar, milk and groundnut...

Like y'all don't plan on soaking some?
Speaking na the koko o. When soup ingredients run out. I'm even going to buy some more tomorrow.
Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 23, 2020
Suspect33:
chai I fear that thing ehh, wash your plates immediately you eat and always keep a clean house, they'll migrate for food or starve
I don't even think it's food alone that moves them. After I built this house they already moved in before me when there was absolutely nothing they could feed on. Ever since they had kept creeping as I kill them. It's been a war with no end in sight.

1 Like

Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by Suspect33(m): 10:15pm On Mar 23, 2020
Matrimonous:

I don't even think it's food alone that moves them. After I built this house they already moved in before me when there was absolutely nothing they could feed on. Ever since they had kept creeping as I kill them. It's been a war with no end in sight.
use sniper in the whole house or fumigate, roaches can't chase you from your own house

2 Likes

Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by Amanda4life: 10:18pm On Mar 23, 2020
mymadam:
Gari
Smoked fish (local)
Tomato puree (with pepper & onion)
Ground pepper
Rice
Eggs
Palm oil
Vegetable oil

Mine are as follows

Soup items, like dry fish, melon, achi, okoro, dry pepper
Palm oil
Utazi
Garlic and ginger

Hot drink

Garri
Yam
Crayfish
Beans
Grains like millet, jero,wheat and soya for amala,
and corn , red Guinea corn for pap

Grape to ferment them
Some native leave to mix my amala

Water , get a means of boiling government water and water guard

Bleach and detol liquid

Baby wiper i can use to make my own nose mask in case I run out of nose mask

Waster bin nylon I can use to create my own protective clothe

Hand gloves
Milk

Normal vegetables and bitter ones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by beejay85: 10:18pm On Mar 23, 2020
Matrimonous:

Try sniper mixed with a liter of kerosene... spray around d home in d morning... return by 4pm for mass burial of the roaches...do this once in 4 months....
2) work on Ur neibours too ...all Ur effort won't pay off if they aren't taking care of their end... Cheers

5 Likes

Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by Kinsalat619(m): 10:21pm On Mar 23, 2020
Also, This is to inform us all that the pH for corona virus varies from 5.5 to 8.5.
*RESEARCH: JOURNAL OF VIROLOGY, APRIL 1991, PAGE 1916*
All we need to do, to beat corona virus, we need to take more of an alkaline foods that are above the above pH level of the Virus.
Some of which are:
Lemon - 9.9pH
Lime - 8.2pH
Avocado - 15.6pH
Garlic - 13.2pH
Mango - 8.7pH
Tangerine - 8.5pH
Pineapple - 12.7pH
Dandelion - 22.7pH
Orange - 9.2pH
Your Good Health Is My Priority

1 Like

Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by Amanda4life: 10:21pm On Mar 23, 2020
Matrimonous:

How many weeks will these last?

Weeks ke
China started theirs since December till date
Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 23, 2020
Rats are waiting...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri / I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area? / Onion I Bought For N30 and N50 Here In Portharcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.