Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (58384 Views)

Lockdown: US Destroys Tons Of Food As Farmer Can’t Get Buyers / Ghanaian Man On A Mission To Consume A Basin Of Food "Battling For His Life" / Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 23, 2020
Xano:
Bag of rice
bag of garri
half basket of tomatoes
salt
pepper (granulated or fresh or Cameroonian)
tubers of yam
potatoes
okra
egusi
gallon of vegetable oil
green vegetables
Ugu vegetables
a good quantity of onions
bag of beans
spices
tin tomatoes
oat
Palm oil
extra cyclinder of Cooking gas
bitter leaf
mayonnaise
sugar

Foodie spotted shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by Dididrumz(m): 10:29pm On Mar 23, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
OK

Your meme is a lie.
Stop spreading fake information.
Learn to verify before you broadcast

2 Likes

Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 23, 2020
vivalavida:
Man has stocked up already. No time to check time
Good Tiles!
Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by jeff1607(m): 10:30pm On Mar 23, 2020
if this gets serious only those staying in remote areas, suburbs will survive with food around them plus you hardly get visitors

1 Like

Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by Ejjis(m): 10:41pm On Mar 23, 2020
My is cocoa yam �

2 Likes

Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by seedorfg(m): 10:44pm On Mar 23, 2020
Rice

Beans

Garri

Indomie ...
Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by dfrost: 10:44pm On Mar 23, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
OK

Fake, Fake, Fake... angry angry angry
Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by DaddyGngeess(m): 10:46pm On Mar 23, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

My beer and my weed
Nothing can separate me from my beer and weed
Not that small Corona virus can prevent me from dragging my weed and drinking my beer

My nigggar

You see those three fridge
Na beer i want buy full am tomorrow
Then update enough parcel of weed
Na the last bottle of 33 i remove so
I dey buy enough bottles tomorrow

I thought ur brand is Heineken now, abi money don finish?

3 Likes

Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by dfrost: 10:46pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ejjis:
My is cocoa yam �

I need am ooo embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry Bros supply me small abeg
Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by dfrost: 10:50pm On Mar 23, 2020
vivalavida:
Man has stocked up already. No time to check time

This one will finish in 2 weeks, man. cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by Farki: 10:52pm On Mar 23, 2020
Garri,
Sugar,
Groundnut,
multivitamin
I can't kill myself
Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by dfrost: 11:00pm On Mar 23, 2020
Xano:
Bag of rice
bag of garri
half basket of tomatoes
salt
pepper (granulated or fresh or Cameroonian)
tubers of yam
potatoes
okra
egusi
gallon of vegetable oil
green vegetables
Ugu vegetables
a good quantity of onions
bag of beans
spices
tin tomatoes
oat
Palm oil
extra cyclinder of Cooking gas
bitter leaf
mayonnaise
sugar

Essentials not to toy with. You need as much vitamins and minerals. cheesy
Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by dfrost: 11:00pm On Mar 23, 2020
Farki:
Garri,
Sugar,
Groundnut,
multivitamin
I can't kill myself

cheesy grin
Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by bluefilm: 11:13pm On Mar 23, 2020
Right now, I only pity my fellow ASUU members who stubbornly refused to enrol into IPPIS.

How are they going to get the money to stock up on food items now?

Who are they going to borrow the money from?

And the worst be say Federal Government no even send dem and that their nonsense strike at the moment because coronavirus wahala has taken center stage!

I know that so many of them will be regretting now whereas they were the ones that lambasted us for going against ASUU to enrol into IPPIS.

Chai, this life sef.

May 'Had I known' never be your portion in this life, say Amen. grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by vivalavida(m): 11:13pm On Mar 23, 2020
Matrimonous:

How many weeks will these last?

I don't eat much sha
Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 23, 2020
Noodles
Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by chukwugoziegi: 11:22pm On Mar 23, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

My beer and my weed
Not that small Corona virus can prevent me from dragging my weed and drinking my beer

My nigggar

Bro, please the Skyrun freezer, how good is it ?
Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by mymadam(m): 11:37pm On Mar 23, 2020
Amanda4life:

Mine are as follows

Soup items, like dry fish, melon, achi, okoro, dry pepper
Palm oil
Utazi
Garlic and ginger

Hot drink

Garri
Yam
Crayfish
Beans
Grains like millet, jero,wheat and soya for amala,
and corn , red Guinea corn for pap

Grape to ferment them
Some native leave to mix my amala

Water , get a means of boiling government water and water guard

Bleach and detol liquid

Baby wiper i can use to make my own nose mask in case I run out of nose mask

Waster bin nylon I can use to create my own protective clothe

Hand gloves
Milk

Normal vegetables and bitter ones

Amanda, you're too much. Haba! Anyway, experience is the best teacher. Respect wink

1 Like

Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by Simplecity(m): 11:39pm On Mar 23, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Even Those With 20 rats for their house
Are busy hoarding food
Lmao!!!
Rats will enjoy this Easter Well Well
Don't be surprised When Rat start looking
Fresher than the Owner of House..

You go just wakeup, see one chubby Rat
Dey take Selfie With Your Yam
With Hashtag
#we ballin #i have a great provider
guy....guuuy grin grin grin....you dan kee me .....guy grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by cooltola(m): 11:52pm On Mar 23, 2020
stock up on orange, lime, fruits and titus fish because they are rich in vitamin c, d and selenium
Exercise if you can, avoid sugary food at these time because virus like sugar too
avoid being promiscuous becuase covid no dey show for face just like hikv
stay hydrated
Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by Acidosis(m): 11:52pm On Mar 23, 2020
Egusi (melon)
Red oil and veg.oil
Crayfish
Sardines
Sachet tomatoe paste
Yam
Rice and more rice
Beans
Garri
Noodles
Semovita, poundo yam, wheat, Etc.
Essential ingredients (salt, all kinds of pepper, curry, thyme, Etc.)
Match box or lighter (without this simple tool, your food stuff is useless).

And don't forget to get some sachet or bottle water if you're the type that avoid the general water tank.

We shall overcome.
Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by tonididdy(m): 11:53pm On Mar 23, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

My beer and my weed

My nigggar

U nor go chop, only beer?
Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

My beer and my weed

My nigggar

Just remember that your village people are innocent on this one...
Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by staga: 12:19am On Mar 24, 2020
bluefilm:
Right now, I only pity my fellow ASUU members who stubbornly refused to enrol into IPPIS.

How are they going to get the money to stock up on food items now?

Who are they going to borrow the money from?

And the worst be say Federal Government no even send dem and that their nonsense strike at the moment because coronavirus wahala has taken center stage!

I know that so many of them will be regretting now whereas they were the ones that lambasted us for going against ASUU to enrol into IPPIS.

Chai, this life sef.

May 'Had I known' never be your portion in this life, say Amen. grin grin grin

Those who registered: how much were they paid?

1 Like

Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 24, 2020
Skmoda360:

naija people matter tire me I swear....em dey do like say this thing worst pass ebola ....it will do and pass......it's this there panic shit that is making it spread and besides we are lucky in this country oooo....the case reported was fake as fvck, that man didn't died of corona virus.....he has an underlying ailment that killed him.
Any source or reference? I would like to read for myself.. Honestly people are just spreading panic everywhere...
Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by bionixs: 2:03am On Mar 24, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Even Those With 20 rats for their house
Are busy hoarding food
Lmao!!!
Rats will enjoy this Easter Well Well
Don't be surprised When Rat start looking
Fresher than the Owner of House..

You go just wakeup, see one chubby Rat
Dey take Selfie With Your Yam
With Hashtag
#delicious #i have a great provider
abeg, God bless you and coro will never see you for making us to laugh hard for over some days of all bad news

1 Like

Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by LajaLaba: 2:11am On Mar 24, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
OK
U be confirm Illiterate grin
Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by travelland(f): 2:40am On Mar 24, 2020
Amanda4life:

Weeks ke
China started theirs since December till date

He said how long does he think that small food he has will last. We keep deceiving ourselves
Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by Godhead4(m): 2:55am On Mar 24, 2020
Suspect33:
There cannot be a lockdown in a country like ours because the effect will be worse than the corona virus itself, the level of fear in the land sef is way more than the effect of the corona, people be acting like the world is ending next week, your panic makes matters worse

You know If this continues, a lockdown will be triggered naturally embarassed
Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by Omengboji: 3:30am On Mar 24, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
OK
ARE U SERIOUS? Am just hearing it for the first time that the minister for health read accounting.
Re: Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown by weedfada(m): 3:39am On Mar 24, 2020
The quantity of malikush I gat stashed up is unbelievable... Blazing frm d comfort of ur home, sipping on some liquor during this period is bliss mehn...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri / I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area? / Onion I Bought For N30 and N50 Here In Portharcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.