Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady (25824 Views)

No Nigerian Man Can Afford Me - Nigerian Lady Says / If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) / “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by MrGist: 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2018
Nigerian writer and entrepreneur, Simisola Sowole has said she doesn’t mind if her partner cheats on her, as long as he still loves and respects her.

She took to her Twitter page to reveal that as long as her partner is not going to keep it secret, then she has no problem with him cheating. She wrote;

This might sound crazy but over the years, I’ve realized that I don’t really mind if a guy cheats as long as he still loves, respects and performs his duty as a partner. It is something I’m going to discuss with my husband in future. I don’t like secrets. Unpopular opinion.

This is not even about self esteem. Far from it. And yes, someone can love you and still have sexual inter course with another person. And I still need his attention. That is the most important. We still have to retain the attention we give one another. My opinion please.

News via GistMore.com >> http://gistmore.com/lady-says-she-doesnt-mind-a-cheating-partner-as-long-as-he-performs-his-duties-towards-her

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by MrGist: 8:28pm On Nov 27, 2018

4 Likes

Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by ednut1(m): 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2018
Change that name to burnt brain not dodo. A guy who cheats has no respect for u. May he give u STD in future . Mumu

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:35pm On Nov 27, 2018
Correct girl

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by JasonScoolari: 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2018
....And the biitch is already encouraging emotional and psychological abuse.

A lady who have nothing to offer except her pussy will always say this.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by MarianaTrench: 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2018
These are the type of ladies I like not the type that will be snooping through your phone grin

107 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by bukatyne(f): 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2018
What is she saying that is out of this world?

The average Nigerian wife would accept or condone a cheating husband and still feed him join.

46 Likes

Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2018
bukatyne:
What is she saying that is out of this world?

The average Nigerian wife would accept or condone a cheating husband and still feed him join.

Nigeria women cheats more this days more than men undecided

88 Likes

Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by MJBOLT: 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2018
we all know this is just for retweets,no sensible lady will want a cheating partner.Women are too emotional and get jealous easily

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2018
Lol. Who knows how many times they've cheated on this one that her mentality has re-configured its default settings.

Age, truly, is not a guarantee of maturity. Giving a man such freedom is not going to make him stay with you or love you so much more. He'll definitely fvck someone that will shake his soul and boom! He's hers.

Besides, how can someone even share a man in these times? Don't you know STDs are real? And actually, you do have low self-esteem.

33 Likes

Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by Biglittlelois(f): 10:35pm On Nov 27, 2018
Lawd, the rubbish some ladies choose to tolerate and condone just to have a man in their life, smh!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by habsydiamond(m): 10:47pm On Nov 27, 2018
She must be desperate to hook a guy with marriage for her to be talking like this...when she gets into it, she will know why it's not good for partners to cheat in a relationship cos it brings slot from disease, hatred, depression to the faithful ones. The rate at which some ladies want to get marry this days is very alarming....after dem don turn down series of suitors dem go come dey look for copy to grab like nollywood movies grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by IamD18: 4:28am On Nov 28, 2018
What an honest lady.

Look at them with their comments up there pretending and condemning the lady.

That lady is bold enough to say what 99% of Nigerian woman can tolerate anyday, anytime from a rich cheating husband even without being LOVED.

You lots will come to social media to pretend and form, while you tolerate poo from men in reality all because of money...cheesy

Abi na all these hungry ladies around wan leave their rich husbands because he cheated...grin

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by GreenArrow2: 5:52am On Nov 28, 2018
A lot of Nigerian ladies I've met have dated married men at one point or the other in their lives. For this lot, it is understandable to see why they can tolerate a patner cheating on them. Dem don train theirselves tey tey to dey share man with other women.

36 Likes

Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 28, 2018
computergeek:
Lol. Who knows how many times they've cheated on this one that her mentality has re-configured its default settings.

Age, truly, is not a guarantee of maturity. Giving a man such freedom is not going to make him stay with you or love you so much more. He'll definitely fvck someone that will shake his soul and boom! He's hers.

Besides, how can someone even share a man in these times? Don't you know STDs are real? And actually, you do have low self-esteem.

no be only shake his soul

but i would really love to meet a lady that will shake my soul oh!

2 Likes

Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by Hector09(m): 7:17am On Nov 28, 2018
This is d bitter truth whether u accept it or nt 80% of nigeria men cheat on their wifewink so u dnt to mind if he cheat or nt as long as he is performing his conjugal right and other right,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by mhizbel(f): 8:24am On Nov 28, 2018
Interesting. So you want to end up with a cheat? your desires are granted.

1 Like

Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by Tamarapetty(f): 8:32am On Nov 28, 2018
A man that loves u won't cheat, stop accepting fvckboys!! When he gives the other more attention and love, na u go still regret am.

8 Likes

Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by skywalker240(m): 8:39am On Nov 28, 2018
IamD18:
What an honest lady.

Look at them with their comments up there pretending and condemning the lady.

That lady is bold enough to say what 99% of Nigerian woman can tolerate anyday, anytime from a rich cheating husband even without being LOVED.

You lots will come to social media to pretend and form, while you tolerate poo from men in reality all because of money...cheesy

Abi na all these hungry ladies around wan leave their rich husbands because he cheated...grin
You never fail to fire nairaland babes, you saying the pure truth though

4 Likes

Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by lilmax(m): 8:47am On Nov 28, 2018
cheat once, you forgive

cheat twice, you kick him/her out.
Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by slawomir: 8:47am On Nov 28, 2018
Isoright
Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by gaby(m): 8:48am On Nov 28, 2018
Lol...

This is a very tough one to debate because there are definitely enough pros and cons to it.

Truly an unpopular stand though, but at the end of it all, reality beckons and stares us all in the eye.

4 Likes

Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by oladayo63(m): 8:48am On Nov 28, 2018
I don’t mind if my partner f°ckboy cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady

A f°uckboy doesn't love you to start with cheesy

5 Likes

Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by justice212: 8:48am On Nov 28, 2018
Pure lye just tell use as long as he has money. Period
Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 28, 2018
This is d kind of Lady that i will like to wife....she wont give u wahala at all

5 Likes

Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by sojayy(m): 8:49am On Nov 28, 2018
correct woman !

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by sojayy(m): 8:49am On Nov 28, 2018
ok
Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by EmekaBlue(m): 8:49am On Nov 28, 2018
Good girl

3 Likes

Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by Lexusgs430: 8:50am On Nov 28, 2018
Good attitude......

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Should Be More Excited On A Wedding Day, Bride Or Groom? (Video, Photo) / 2019: Toke Makinwa Wishes "Orgasms And Laughter" To People / My Husband Flirts With Other Women - What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.