Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR (79293 Views)

Breaking: Tinubu Reportedly Sick, Flown To Dubai For Emergency Treatment(pics) / Cos Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick. Nigerians React. Sahara Reporters / Corona : Buhari Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari reportedly Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by einsteine(m): 9:25am On Mar 24, 2020
truthfulparrot:
Covid19 does not discriminate between the poor and the rich .
There is no running abroad for treatment. The Rich.and the poor will share bed spaces in the same hospitals that our politicians failed to equipped over the years
Good health to all of us!

The Rich and the Poor would never share the same hospital, sorry. If there are 500 ventilators, best believe they would be reserved for the use of those who have money. Poor people would writh in pain. I advice all poor commentators here to channel their schadenfreude into preventive measures.
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by Eshiosbest: 9:26am On Mar 24, 2020
u be bad guy
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by engrsyer(m): 9:26am On Mar 24, 2020
mascot87:

Thank you and God bless you
good boy
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by Omoejigbahe(m): 9:27am On Mar 24, 2020
GOOD NEWS, THANK GOD, HAAAA FINALLY
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by April4th(m): 9:28am On Mar 24, 2020
Oh my ***. Abba K it is well with you
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by content208: 9:28am On Mar 24, 2020
rottable:
His foreign doctors will treat him

The foreign doctors are too busy battling covid-19 in their country to give a damn about one black foreigner.

Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by content208: 9:29am On Mar 24, 2020
mascot87:
He will not die IJN. May he be healed

The virus doesn't listen to your prayer

Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by content208: 9:32am On Mar 24, 2020
babaluckey:
This is a time to pray for one another. He shall overcome it in Jesus name. He's a Father, husband, uncle and brother...

Did he care about other fathers, husband's, uncles and brothers when he was playing politics with our lives? He will not recover.

Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by positivelord: 9:40am On Mar 24, 2020
maasoap:

Don't wish or hope for that unless you you want the country to be on autopilot because that will affect you too

My broda,honestly I dont wish anybody bad,but am so pissed why the airport remain open for that long....even when we were
shouting it here in Nairaland.
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by stanliwise(m): 9:41am On Mar 24, 2020
mascot87:
Please don’t be too religious here. A man so sick didn’t go for test putting other people in danger but you seem to careless about that instead you’re more concerned about how religious you are in the market place.

Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by stanliwise(m): 9:43am On Mar 24, 2020
einsteine:

The Rich and the Poor would never share the same hospital, sorry. If there are 500 ventilators, best believe they would be reserved for the use of those who have money. Poor people would writh in pain. I advice all poor commentators here to channel their schadenfreude into preventive measures.
There are more than 500 rich people in Nigeria grin grin grin

Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by 7lives: 10:02am On Mar 24, 2020
IduNaOba:
Let this better not be a lie.
Shebi them dey fly go abroad...
They will enjoy our medical facilities here with us

Omo, Koro dey vex seriously.
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by Crieff(m): 10:02am On Mar 24, 2020
What a wicked, evil and heartless man he is. He knows he is sick and yet he is calling for meetings like he is hell bent on infecting everyone with him. His plan will not work.
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by 7lives: 10:07am On Mar 24, 2020
Xisnin:
This Covid -19 is a game changer.
It might even change the course of 2023.

Before now, having "access to the presidency" is a bragging right.
Nobody wants to admit such connections again. Garba Sheu and
Femi Adesina are both avoiding Aso rock for fear of Buhari's daughter.
While Mamman Daura has gone into hiding too.

Report reaching us has it that many who are hitherto calling Nigeria a zoo
are now begging to be allowed to fly back home to "zoogeria".

Even the "Japa" advisers have gone mute.
They are no longer interested in migrating to the paradises of Coronavirus.

The "saner climes" crusaders who put down their country at every slight opportunity have also been silenced.
Many are happy they didn't make their move before this pandemic outbreak.

Boko haram and killer herdsmen are now fearful for their lives. ISIS fighters are reportedly living in fear.
Imagine just one sneeze from a terrorist to Shekau's face and it is game over for him and his commanders.

Scaring SARS is as simple as wearing a facemask and sneezing when they stop you.

CHAI

Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:08am On Mar 24, 2020
Angelfrost:

So, it's looking like a mere virus could achieve what coup, elections, and revolution couldn't...

Lemme leave it like that... My fingers won't type what my head thinketh. tongue

You don't have to say it, I gat ya message
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by sterlingD(m): 10:14am On Mar 24, 2020
When l saw..........'down since returning from a trip abroad'........ l pulsed and sighed.

But why did he not go for check up and then go into quarantine immediately after stepping foot back on Nigeria soil?

You see the carelessness and non challant attitude of persons of this government will cause this country myriad of problems.
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by Teenaira: 10:14am On Mar 24, 2020
I was surprised when the FG ordered closure of borders because as usual, they are indifferent to anything that affects the society. It was that time I started having the suspicion that this coronavirus is already affecting some powerful government officials.

I am sorry I have to thank the virus for infecting some of them which has forced them to now be at least concerned about the pandemic
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by 7lives: 10:20am On Mar 24, 2020
Shattuck:
corona is the true leveller of men if the worst should happen guess lessons would be learnt

Leveler?, humbler is the appropriate word, German chancellor, Canadian deputy prime minister, American senators and more that are yet to make their status public.
Nigerian own go bad gan, a whopping 35 SINATORS rejected self isolation or any kinds of movement restrictions, after going all over the world, to keep their stolen money, pretending to be doing government bussiness.
Na their load, let them carry.

Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by Shattuck(m): 10:22am On Mar 24, 2020
7lives:

Leveler?, humbler is the appropriate word, German chancellor, Canadian deputy prime minister, American senators and more that are yet to make their status public.
Nigerian own go bad gan, a whopping 35 SINATORS rejected self isolation or any kinds of movement restrictions, after going all over the world, to keep their stolen money, pretending to be doing government bussiness.
Na their load, let them carry.
lol true every man for himself
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by olawonder(m): 10:34am On Mar 24, 2020
mascot87:

Here we go again grin You genuinely don’t wish him dead? Don’t use Jesus name for your hypocrisy joor!

Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by mascot87(m): 10:41am On Mar 24, 2020
stanliwise:
Please don’t be too religious here. A man so sick didn’t go for test putting other people in danger but you seem to careless about that instead you’re more concerned about how religious you are in the market place.

News reported him as been sick. What makes you think he hasn't gone for test and why would you seat down at your comfort zone and accuse him of putting other people in danger. What evidences do you have to justify that?
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by mascot87(m): 10:42am On Mar 24, 2020
content208:

The virus doesn't listen to your prayer

Sure God does. He is greater than the virus
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by codedthingzzzzz: 10:49am On Mar 24, 2020
You are a foolish person, bastard I hope your mother catches the virus soon....a Nigerian wishing a fellow man dead, what has kyari done to you?? You need to get a life I’m sure u won’t say this if kyari na ur papa foolish idiot
IduNaOba:
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by galaxy2020(m): 11:10am On Mar 24, 2020
Osinbajo right now... grin angry grin

Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by sayisayi(m): 11:13am On Mar 24, 2020
[quote author=Xisnin post=87710900] grin grin grin

Report reaching us has it that many who are hitherto calling Nigeria a zoo
are now begging to be allowed to fly back home to "zoogeria".

No sir, your reports are wrong....chilling happily outside because when this thing hits naija soon. Haba. You will see the efficacy of your preachers prayers.. grin

Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by IduNaOba: 11:31am On Mar 24, 2020
codedthingzzzzz:
You are a foolish person, bastard I hope your mother catches the virus soon....a Nigerian wishing a fellow man dead, what has kyari done to you?? You need to get a life I’m sure u won’t say this if kyari na ur papa foolish idiot
Cry me a river.
The cabal has destroyed this country and yes he is 70 years abi?.
Let that news better not be a lie
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by Ryocaj(m): 11:43am On Mar 24, 2020
Inception:

This disease has no cure.
It's a virus.. most viruses av no cure.. Doctors only treat d fever n other sicknesses that comes with it n leave d immune system 2 fight it itself.. If d immune system is strong enough 2 fight.. d person recovers.. n if it's not.. d person dies..
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by taiwik121: 12:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
He must be quarantine at Gwagwalada hospital.
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by Askmewhy(m): 12:20pm On Mar 24, 2020
IduNaOba:

God bless you my brother.
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by eaglez(m): 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
#Totallockdown# should please trend till our presidency see it, this is getting serious by the day.
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by Askmewhy(m): 12:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
Dotng:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/03/23/breaking-buhari%E2%80%99s-chief-staff-abba-kyari-reportedly-sick-suspected-contracting?fbclid=IwAR0MFpOXFjndGvkVibevQr6jGmysp4eLwQ31UgOkj320OsJVXSl5n-B_zpYSl5n-B_zpY

This is a good news, do you know why?

They have all the money, the power and influence but is failing them now. We didn't offend God to be born in Nigeria. But our leaders thought they can eat their cakes and have it.

We said close boarder when we first heard corona is ravaging other countries they refused until just yesterday here 23/03/2020 since sickness started last year.

Since poor masses can not do revolution corona is doing it for us in our korokoro eyes.

I BELIEF OUR LEADERS WILL LEARN THEIR LESSON AFTER WE SURVIVE THIS, if we will at all.
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by fkj950ax(m): 12:39pm On Mar 24, 2020
GermanMelania:

Lol. Rubbish. But make yourself feel better sha.

I now understand how you can make an assertion without evidence or logic. And the next thing to do is resort to slender and insult.
You can tell us Covid19 is a jilted lady who came back as a virus to kill all men.

I am feeling better.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos / Is Ambode Paying For The Sin Committed By His Wife? - Opinion / Fayose's Six Shocking Prophecies For 2016

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51