Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,773 members, 7,820,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR (79291 Views)

Breaking: Tinubu Reportedly Sick, Flown To Dubai For Emergency Treatment(pics) / Cos Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick. Nigerians React. Sahara Reporters / Corona : Buhari Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari reportedly Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:21am On Mar 24, 2020
Maybe COVID-19 will carry out a coup to clean the argean table, afterall !!!

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by Ynkcares4all: 8:25am On Mar 24, 2020
They taught is a joke,....... Hmmmm I never pray for the uncertainty to happen oooo. We have not learnt a lessons from the well organized, technologically and medically equipped countries that are battling with the covid 19
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:28am On Mar 24, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Orji Uzo Kalu will be dancing in Kuje prison now.
He will not get the kovid one nine virus.

He has been in compulsory isolation.
Is he not lucky?

But God has a way of fighting for his people.
This is the last plague. Pharoh let my people go, Pharaoh refused until the last plague.

God has a purpose for everthing

This has nothing to do with the Biblical plague because this particular plague does not care whether you are a Jew or a Gentile. It doesn't care whether you are in the church or in the club. In South Korea, many were infected in a church.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by CONFAMA: 8:28am On Mar 24, 2020
babaluckey:
This is a time to pray for one another. He shall overcome it in Jesus name. He's a Father, husband, uncle and brother...

And a murderer undecided
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:31am On Mar 24, 2020
Moneyboyz:
I was happy when I read he had meetings with Bulhari and co..
Make these people just go the abacha way abeg.

You should not be wishing anyone bad luck in this period.

Everyone is susceptible, so be careful what you wish others.
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by mayzee: 8:34am On Mar 24, 2020
undecided
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by ma373733(m): 8:34am On Mar 24, 2020
Hey!!! Congratulationsgringringrin no more foreign treatments we die here

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by MzTunechi(f): 8:35am On Mar 24, 2020
Sunofgod:
Lol....the cabal don get am!

[img]https://media./images/a2b7a2b124cdcb1607caf6a3613a1e56/tenor.gif[/img]
what is daughter couldn't do, his chief of staff has done.
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by tunary(m): 8:36am On Mar 24, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Orji Uzo Kalu will be dancing in Kuje prison now.
He will not get the kovid one nine virus.

He has been in compulsory isolation.
Is he not lucky?

But God has a way of fighting for his people.
This is the last plague. Pharoh let my people go, Pharaoh refused until the last plague.

God has a purpose for everthing
This ur post make sense o
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by tonididdy(m): 8:37am On Mar 24, 2020
I think this virus may just do some good after all
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by DrSamOnowu87(m): 8:40am On Mar 24, 2020
This corona get sense,see as em dey infect people wey we be dem find wetin we go do them make dem comot 4 our political space. Corona abeg use d speed of toyota corolla enter aso rock villa and engulfed all of them.
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by Xisnin(m): 8:40am On Mar 24, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Stop assuming things,I would rather be in china now than Nigeria.
Lies. It is easy to pretend to be brave when you are not in danger.
Nigerians living in Wuhan and China begged the Federal government to airlift them.
They made noise on Nairaland, they cried on Twitter but the government refused.
Some of you were even cursing the government for not responding to their pleas

U see that tacha girl, she's a very wise girl, wen other Nigerians were Rushing home she stayed back in uk, it's better to have coronavirus in Europe or America than in Nigeria.
And yes Nigeria is still a zoo.
Unless coronavirus succeed in wiping out all this criminals we call politicians. When they die then Nigeria will become a country.
Again, you have no experience with this.
People who do behave exactly as I stated, they wanted to be back to the zoo
as quickly as they can.

I concede that if some people can willingly jump into the lagoon, it will not be stranged if others
prefer to go via the coronavirus route.
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by colizee(m): 8:41am On Mar 24, 2020
Glory!!!

God please use this virus to wipe out our bad leaders!!!

Amen!!!
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by CreekCommando: 8:48am On Mar 24, 2020
Xisnin:

Nigerians living in Wuhan and China begged the Federal government to airlift them.

as quickly as they can.

I concede that if some people can willingly jump into the lagoon, it will not be stranged if others
Stop exposing your idiotic na*kedness here! Nigerians abroad are begging you to return, did you hear that a Nigerian in China died? If you're too excited about the condition of Nigeria, then it's a pity because that defines your taste and level of exposure.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 24, 2020
The best thing that could happen to Nigerians right now is for that huge-nosed gargoyle to die of the corona virus.

That would be the perfect Easter gift tongue

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by Nairalandmonika: 8:58am On Mar 24, 2020
Xisnin:

as quickly as they can.

Nigeria in Wuhan beg fed govt to bring them back like 2 months ago b4 the virus got to Nigeria, U think they are still begging ?

there's a video in nairaland here of Nigerians stranded at Lagos airport because they couldn't leave the country. Many Nigerians will still leave the country if given a chance.

It's better to have coronavirus in China than in Nigeria
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by Nairalandmonika: 8:59am On Mar 24, 2020
CreekCommando:

Stop exposing your idiotic na*kedness here! Nigerians abroad are begging you to return, did you hear that a Nigerian in China died? If you're too excited about the condition of Nigeria, then it's a pity because that defines your taste and level of exposure.
I surprise for that guy o, see the rubbish he's talking.
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 24, 2020
Sunofgod:

Lol....mehnnnn you are wickedgrin.
Hmm...is anyone thinking what I'm thinking?
God is in control. smiley
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by Ryocaj(m): 9:01am On Mar 24, 2020
truthfulparrot:
Covid19 does not discriminate between the poor and the rich .
There is no running abroad for treatment. The Rich.and the poor will share bed spaces in the same hospitals that our politicians failed to equipped over the years
Good health to all of us!
Dey there.. these guys av d available kits n treatments in their homes n av Doctors n nurses 2 dem..
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by Amanda4life: 9:01am On Mar 24, 2020
Sunofgod:

grin

Na Carri u dey drink
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by Inception(m): 9:03am On Mar 24, 2020
Ryocaj:

Dey there.. these guys av d available kits n treatments in their homes n av Doctors n nurses 2 dem..

This disease has no cure.
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by ukchy: 9:08am On Mar 24, 2020
Mma aha apiawabagoha azu

Go hug Buhari there
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by redsun(m): 9:08am On Mar 24, 2020
He looks frail like Buhari. He doesn't stand a chance.
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by Guynexttdoor: 9:10am On Mar 24, 2020
When we were crying for the government to build and maintain our hospitals they were traveling outside up and down for medical treatments, both our doctors have left the country for greener pastures, now ur money will not save you, and there re no good equipped hospitals to tackle corona virus... Now dat hospital buhari no wan go for nigeria na force he go go am wen corona virus affect him.
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by Xisnin(m): 9:12am On Mar 24, 2020
CreekCommando:

Only fools wait for full calamities before acting.
Till date. Only one Nigeria has died from the disease and he just returned from the UK.

Those who were in China then didn't know if they will live or die.
I guess I am expecting too much thinking ability from a creek commando.

All you know is running away.
How can your life goal be to become a permanent parasite in another country?
Have you no shame?

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 24, 2020
Just like the days when power parted sea,
Your power remains the same
Yes it never change..

Baba fi agbara re han
Fi agbara re han 2x
Oyen oma

Pharaoh let my people go!!!!

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by AngelicBeing: 9:13am On Mar 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by PeaceGord: 9:14am On Mar 24, 2020
mascot87:
He will not die IJN. May he be healed

You should say in Allah name.
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by Alphybuks(m): 9:16am On Mar 24, 2020
mascot87:

Corona virus is not a death sentence. He will survive if he has it
@his age? Let's watch and see
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by Bimpe29: 9:20am On Mar 24, 2020
Baba has contracted the deadly virus simply because of his highhandedness.

Anyway, I wish him quick recovery.
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by einsteine(m): 9:20am On Mar 24, 2020
A lot of delusional people here thinking they would be treated in the same hospitals as politicians. Many people's parents are going to be lying on floors at Central Hospitals while the politicians would be in the Reddingtons, Parklands and Gold Crosses of this world.

The rich would always get better health care even in a war
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by einsteine(m): 9:21am On Mar 24, 2020
truthfulparrot:
Covid19 does not discriminate between the poor and the rich .
There is no running abroad for treatment. The Rich.and the poor will share bed spaces in the same hospitals that our politicians failed to equipped over the years
Good health to all of us!

The Rich and the Poor would never share the same hospital, sorry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos / Is Ambode Paying For The Sin Committed By His Wife? - Opinion / Fayose's Six Shocking Prophecies For 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.