Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR (79287 Views)

Breaking: Tinubu Reportedly Sick, Flown To Dubai For Emergency Treatment(pics) / Cos Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick. Nigerians React. Sahara Reporters / Corona : Buhari Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari reportedly Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by ochiosa(m): 7:37am On Mar 24, 2020
with their visa, private or charted ✈ flight our politicians dear not travel abroad now, we all die here.
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by Yiisrael(m): 7:43am On Mar 24, 2020
Celebration of death ������������
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by AgentNairaland(f): 7:43am On Mar 24, 2020
GOOD NEWS... allahu akbar

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by phillipsword(m): 7:44am On Mar 24, 2020
buhari an osibanjo should submit themselves for testing after then isolation

Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by mascot87(m): 7:45am On Mar 24, 2020
mypains:
think about your own safety first. No cure for this thing yet bro. When u are save u can then save others. That is wisdom

I do think about my safety & I'm taking precautionary measures. I'm not sick at the moment and I don't pray to be sick. However, people that are sick need our prayers at this time for them to recover. That's the love Christ preached. Just look at things from another perspective and imagine he is your grandfather, a relative,close family friend or your benefactor. Would you have wished same? Think about it. But again, he his human after all with his own flaws. You never can tell,he may be in the good side of our heavenly father.
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by Sheriman(m): 7:47am On Mar 24, 2020
[quote author=Lostz post=87711942] technically only the vice president can become the president permanently.
the Senate president and the others can only act for 3 months, after that there will be a new election.
I just learnt a new lesson, I love nairaland guys they are too impressive
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by Myde4naija(m): 7:48am On Mar 24, 2020
IduNaOba:
Let this better not be a lie.
Shebi them dey fly go abroad...
They will enjoy our medical facilities here with us
we are deceiving ourself, you think this people won't be able to get the best medical attention even here in Nigeria?

You need to have a rethink
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by sinkhole: 7:50am On Mar 24, 2020
This news sounds like a good news
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by Dollypie20(f): 7:52am On Mar 24, 2020
Gbam! See Aso Rock, see Civil 1-9 virus
I don't know what they're looking for up and down. Abeg make dem quarantine all of them. Radarada
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by OnyeOgboni: 7:53am On Mar 24, 2020
This your prayer get k leg abeg.Ket nature take its course
babaluckey:
This is a time to pray for one another. He shall overcome it in Jesus name. He's a Father, husband, uncle and brother...
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by Joystark(f): 7:53am On Mar 24, 2020
Sunofgod:
Lol....the cabal don get am!

[img]https://media./images/a2b7a2b124cdcb1607caf6a3613a1e56/tenor.gif[/img]

Dude common!

This cracked me up.
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by Kendroid: 7:53am On Mar 24, 2020
Sunofgod:
Lol....the cabal don get am!

[img]https://media./images/a2b7a2b124cdcb1607caf6a3613a1e56/tenor.gif[/img]
I can't wait bro!
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 24, 2020
mascot87:
He will not die IJN. May he be healed
This your prayer will not be answered in Jesus Name
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by AFONJACOW(m): 7:55am On Mar 24, 2020
dukeprince50:
PMB immune system is strong, forget the old age, this guy walk on both legs, visited all state during election and still walk around at his age.
Should I remind u that billions is allocated to his feeding, him deh chop better food pass most youths for we kon3.

You guys should just give up on PMB dying anytime soon
you meant Jubrin immune system

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by Butoneday2(m): 7:55am On Mar 24, 2020
Father in heaven pls delete all of them that are cabals in that Aso rock in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by mascot87(m): 7:55am On Mar 24, 2020
wiseoneking:
Listen and understand my line of argument and stop beating about the bush by further confusing your mind. I never said some one who is sick is because of his sin, but if you are still blind and still dosen't believe the evil been perpetrated from Aso rock by these men, be it known to you that you may not be far from th evil of their doings.
You may try so hard to justified your intents but that's up to you. My emphasis is that you should not bless those who carries the CURSE of the Lord because of their evil against this country Nigeria.

How do you want to justify the evil you say this man does in Aso rock? What makes you think the Lord have cursed him as you have said? Judgement is of the Lord & he sees everything. It's natural for one to be sick & if one dies of sickness, it doesn't mean the Lord cursed the person. Thousands of people have died across the world in this few weeks,does it mean that God cursed them all to die? Even if he is a sinner,no one prays he dies as one because God derives no joy in the death of a lost soul & that's why you and I are still alive so we can change our ways. It's well with you
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by ijabiken1(m): 7:56am On Mar 24, 2020
kryptochats:
na express we dey go like this
he should die now so that buhari can follow
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by 3rdavefarms(m): 7:56am On Mar 24, 2020
mascot87:
He will not die IJN. May he be healed

Amen

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by 8stargeneral: 7:59am On Mar 24, 2020
let them fly him to UK for urgent treatment.
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by Nairalandmonika: 7:59am On Mar 24, 2020
Atigba:
If is true

Then RIP, because he is in the right age to die

He wont survive it
Lol a 91 yrs old woman survive the virus in Italy, some old people do survive it too.
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by Harrynight(m): 8:01am On Mar 24, 2020
May ur will be done oh God!
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by mascot87(m): 8:01am On Mar 24, 2020
jcmaiah:

This your prayer will not be answered in Jesus Name

You are not God that should determine which prayer to be answered and which one not to be answered. He who is without sin should cast the stone says the Lord. Please don't mock the name of the Lord. Love is what Christ preached and even on the cross of Calvary, Jesus Christ was still preaching love. If Jesus Christ is your role model then I'm afraid something is missing in your life that needs to be fix because your words aren't Christlike. Bless you
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by ezehy: 8:03am On Mar 24, 2020
I will keep saying it over and over again, covid-19 in Nigeria is a sickness for the rich
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by kunletexs: 8:04am On Mar 24, 2020
I love this news. Make all get am, including PMB, all die and make we get fresh air to breath.

God pass man, cabal dey do strong man, dey control things, now God don throw common corona virus for their doormat and na powerless you dey.
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by Nairalandmonika: 8:04am On Mar 24, 2020
Xisnin:
grin grin grin
This Covid -19 is a game changer.
It might even change the course of 2023.

Before now, having "access to the presidency" is a bragging right.
Nobody wants to admit such connections again. Garba Sheu and
Femi Adesina are both avoiding Aso rock for fear of Buhari's daughter.
While Mamman Daura has gone into hiding too.

Report reaching us has it that many who are hitherto calling Nigeria a zoo
are now begging to be allowed to fly back home to "zoogeria".

Even the "Japa" advisers have gone mute.
They are no longer interested in migrating to the paradises of Coronavirus.

The "saner climes" crusaders who put down their country at every slight opportunity have also been silenced.
Many are happy they didn't make their move before this pandemic outbreak.

Boko haram and killer herdsmen are now fearful for their lives. ISIS fighters are reportedly living in fear.
Imagine just one sneeze from a terrorist to Shekau's face and it is game over for him and his commanders.

Scaring SARS is as simple as wearing a facemask and sneezing when they stop you.
Stop assuming things,I would rather be in china now than Nigeria.
U see that tacha girl, she's a very wise girl, wen other Nigerians were Rushing home she stayed back in uk, it's better to have coronavirus in Europe or America than in Nigeria.
And yes Nigeria is still a zoo.
Unless coronavirus succeed in wiping out all this criminals we call politicians. When they die then Nigeria will become a country.
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by Ayoefa: 8:07am On Mar 24, 2020
Sahara TRASH reporters with another fake news.
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by sleemomymy: 8:09am On Mar 24, 2020
THIS MY OWN CONTRIBUTION. WHEN YOU HAVE GOD YOU HAVE EVERYTHING. HE WILL FIGHT FOR YOU WHEN YOU LIST EXPECT. ABAH KYARI grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.........
I AM JUST PASSING OOOH.

Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by RichBoy247: 8:09am On Mar 24, 2020
Atigba:
If is true

Then RIP, because he is in the right age to die

He wont survive it

As you wish for others, so it shall be for you.
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by Nbote(m): 8:10am On Mar 24, 2020
safetyboot:

Do you mean Jubril?

No I mean d real President
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by Moneyboyz: 8:13am On Mar 24, 2020
I was happy when I read he had meetings with Bulhari and co..
Make these people just go the abacha way abeg.
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by oneTIMEman(m): 8:17am On Mar 24, 2020
Buhari should test +ive mbok
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by Moneyboyz: 8:17am On Mar 24, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Stop assuming things,I would rather be in china now than Nigeria.
U see that tacha girl, she's a very wise girl, wen other Nigerians were Rushing home she stayed back in uk, it's better to have coronavirus in Europe or America than in Nigeria.
And yes Nigeria is still a zoo.
Unless coronavirus succeed in wiping out all this criminals we call politicians. When they die then Nigeria will become a country.

As if you know what I have in mind, I may not be there to see it but those who survive will find the world a better place.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos / Is Ambode Paying For The Sin Committed By His Wife? - Opinion / Fayose's Six Shocking Prophecies For 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.