Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,412 members, 7,836,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR (79334 Views)

Breaking: Tinubu Reportedly Sick, Flown To Dubai For Emergency Treatment(pics) / Cos Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick. Nigerians React. Sahara Reporters / Corona : Buhari Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari reportedly Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by Snipper007: 7:14am On Mar 24, 2020
Atigba:
If is true

Then RIP, because he is in the right age to die

He wont survive it

Awon wicked yoot...... grin
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by Veryfoolishboy: 7:15am On Mar 24, 2020
Sunofgod:
Lol....the cabal don get am!

[img]https://media./images/a2b7a2b124cdcb1607caf6a3613a1e56/tenor.gif[/img]
hahahhaha this thread just prove the common man has zero love for the ruling class
https://www.nairaland.com/5752101/abba-kyari-reportedly-sick-suspected
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by Veryfoolishboy: 7:16am On Mar 24, 2020
kryptochats:
na express we dey go like this
no be lie my brother, no be lie
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by geosuzzy(f): 7:18am On Mar 24, 2020
And d man like to they romance buhari up and down... Which means baba self no safe and if baba don enter d ozza room... E don finish be dat oo
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by supereagle(m): 7:21am On Mar 24, 2020
If our politicians knew that they would stay back in Nigeria one day to receive treatments, they would have developed the health sector.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by supereagle(m): 7:21am On Mar 24, 2020
If our politicians knew that they would stay back in Nigeria one day to receive treatments, they would have developed the health sector. Will they learn now?
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by delishpot: 7:22am On Mar 24, 2020
truthfulparrot:
Covid19 does not discriminate between the poor and the rich .
There is no running abroad for treatment. The Rich.and the poor will share bed spaces in the same hospitals that our politicians failed to equipped over the years
Good health to all of us!

Don't deceive yourself, they will get the best part of the hospital while the poor lay on mats waiting for the nurse to open a file for them. Of course the collapse will mean hospitals will reject the average citizen while squeezing out space for the wealthy. The poor if lucky to be given beds in the over crowded shanties we call hospitals, will be too broke to finance their treatments cos we all know that govt will not treat for free.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by fkj950ax(m): 7:22am On Mar 24, 2020
Olominira:

There are reports that the virus kills more men compares to women. Like men killed so far constitute over 70 percent of fatality

It doesn't understand sex.
More men contract the virus and hence men will die more than women.
Men go about for work, business, etc etc more than female.
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by laura8: 7:23am On Mar 24, 2020
lmao...there is no love in this thread..! cheesy
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 24, 2020
May God forgive my wicked heart,I felt joy in my heart cry cry
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by Harunabisanti(m): 7:23am On Mar 24, 2020
God have mercy on us
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 7:25am On Mar 24, 2020
me too embarassed
Derrinclay:
May God forgive my wicked heart,I felt joy in my heart cry cry
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by oboy81: 7:25am On Mar 24, 2020
COMPAQ:
To be honest I won't mind if Buhari and Kari both catch the virus and are taken out by it. At least that way we'll get a proper president in Osinbajo.
"A Proper President in Osinbanjo"
Really?
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by Vyolet(f): 7:26am On Mar 24, 2020
Kingluqman:
Hypocrite!!Why Inna lillahi again when you want him healed. grin

Oti yemi
It is not used when someone dies only, it is also used when one experiences some bad situations, just like this Covid-19 case.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by Angelfrost(m): 7:26am On Mar 24, 2020
Nbote:
So d President is infected? What will Buhari now do?

Buhari has been in self isolation since na... The nation is currently on auto pilot!!!... There is no captain!
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by MichaelUweh(m): 7:27am On Mar 24, 2020
Congratulations @ Abba Kyari for contracting Covid-19....As a principal officer in Buhari's regime, make sure you share it to all the cabinet members the same way you used to share our wealth. Thanks, as I anticipate your usual cooperation.
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by COMPAQ(m): 7:28am On Mar 24, 2020
oboy81:

"A Proper President in Osinbanjo"
Really?

The difference between Buhari and Osinbajo in terms of intellectual capacity, will to get things done, understanding of economic policy, emotional intelligence and more is like night and day.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by Willy123(m): 7:28am On Mar 24, 2020
God please forgive us our sons and heal the land of not for our sake let it be for the sake of our children. We are SORRY
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:28am On Mar 24, 2020
There is fire on the mountain but the Nigerian government deliberately refuse to run
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by GermanMelania: 7:28am On Mar 24, 2020
Sanchez01:

Isn't it strange Nigerians know nothing about the COVID-19 status of Buhari's daughter who is in isolation?

I hate to be a theorist but these guys are covering so many things right now. If Kyari indeed travelled to Germany and Egypt, then it is possible that he contracted the virus in one of the two areas.

And even if you hear nothing in the media other than this from SR, just wait till the next 14 days to find out if Kyari would be active in the media or said to be sick.

One thing I'm sure of is that Buhari will contract the virus should Kyari contract it and that, for me, is a good, albeit small price to pay for his lackadaisical attitude towards shutting our land borders totally as well as air space when we had the headstart.

They should honestly wait 14 days to test unless the person has symptoms. Testing too early dit go provide false negative abi wetin doctors think? Dont quote me on that. But i feel they need to wait. Maybe thats why them rush test Atiku pikin wife so they can tell us e negative
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by Monday60655(m): 7:28am On Mar 24, 2020
Let it not be what I'm thinking oh!
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by Angelfrost(m): 7:29am On Mar 24, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

I know you have comment, but I'm going to help you say amen to it

So, it's looking like a mere virus could achieve what coup, elections, and revolution couldn't...

Lemme leave it like that... My fingers won't type what my head thinketh. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by GermanMelania: 7:29am On Mar 24, 2020
fkj950ax:

It doesn't understand sex.
More men contract the virus and hence men will die more than women.
Men go about for work, business, etc etc more than female.

Lol. Rubbish. But make yourself feel better sha.
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 24, 2020
na lie, it can't catch him.
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by GermanMelania: 7:31am On Mar 24, 2020
membranus:

I reject that in JESUS NAME.

I and my family will not die but live to declare the works of GOD.

So you are not in a hurry to meet your God? Start enjoying the gold roads? You wan stay de enjoy isolation without ac? Nothing do you. grin me sef de hia

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by West2019(m): 7:31am On Mar 24, 2020
fake news
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by shedy03(m): 7:32am On Mar 24, 2020
Chicagoesontop:
Ghen Ghen, the thing Kovik 1-9 has entered Aso Villa, !!
Definitely!
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by OhBiafra: 7:32am On Mar 24, 2020
positivelord:
If Abba Kyra don get am,its logical to say the Kovit-1-9 Birus don penetrate Aso Rock and about to do its job.
E go sweet me pass anything

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by Tabitha03(f): 7:33am On Mar 24, 2020
This is definitely the hand of God, our leaders can't travel abroad for treatment, we all have to manage our poor medical facilities. Motor don jam egungun for express, Na to bury egungun...... As you lay your bed so you lie on it.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by ugohenry2019(m): 7:33am On Mar 24, 2020
my worries is that this people know that these said countries are high risk countries yet they still visit these countries...is that not foolishness...
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by oboy81: 7:34am On Mar 24, 2020
COMPAQ:

The difference between Buhari and Osinbajo in terms of intellectual capacity, will to get things done, understanding of economic policy, emotional intelligence and more is like night and day.

who Is talking of Difference, is Osinbanjo the First highly Educated Person to be at the uppermost top. With which Circle did he get there?
I can't waste time Stating the Obvious. bye.
Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by elonize(m): 7:36am On Mar 24, 2020
Olominira:

There are reports that the virus kills more men compares to women. Like men killed so far constitute over 70 percent of fatality
fatality, so it has turn to mortal kombat

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fayose's Six Shocking Prophecies For 2016 / Who Is Alhaji Mamman Daura ? / Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.