Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:42 AM

How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) (130497 Views)

COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) / Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) / Nigeria’s Hot Temperature May Suppress Spread Of Coronavirus — Virologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by binta903: 11:29pm On Mar 25, 2020
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by stchinedu: 11:30pm On Mar 25, 2020
Kylekent59:
shocked

These pictures of yours are marvellous. Explore is one of the man I respect so much on Nairaland. His post are educative, simple, well analyse, and most important back up with pictures of different view.

Nice one.

Now I wanna comment based on what I have seen.

The Nigerian style says a lot about our country. If you observe the second pic ( The one Nigerian police men are monitoring a church) , you will find out that we are not ready in this country. The should lead and control by showing examples like wearing a mask, putting on hand gloves,..etc. It is a good thing they maintain a distance of 1 meter.

How could they carry out the monitoring without using protective materials like; hand gloves, nose mask, hand sanitizers, B bags... etc.

If one person has it in that limited space and coughs in the air, then they all are at a very big risk of contracting the virus.

Observe the other ones, like the Ghanaians. See how coordinated they are; by putting on their mask, wearing their hand gloves, and also in B bags - in the third, fourth and fifth pics to be precise

These people are more coordinated than us.

We use paint to shape a square on the ground so as to ensure social distance, but over there, they use circular foot-mats with labels - in the sixth and seventh pic compared to the 12th pic to be precise

It is now clear that an oil producing country[Nigeria] doesn't have what it take to tackle Corona virus. Our leaders have bastardized the country.

Let us learn from that supermarket : in the first pic.

We can fight this virus with the little things we have. The greatest thing we have now is our "brains "

We don't have to wait for our failed governments to come and fight it for us.

If you own a nose mask, start putting it on as from today. Forget and don't give a am about what people say.

When you pass by and they chant, '' corona corolla,'' don't mind them, but tell them you are passing a message.

Finally, I don't even want to criticise because I know the country I am in. In one of the pictures explorer uploaded, I see a hand sanitizer glued to a tree, that's very good, but I think that can't work in Nigeria - in the 15th pic to be precise

When you do such, be ready to see it stolen when you look the other way after you might have tied it to a tree.

I just hope and pray we all combat this virus and take the decision on social distance very seriously.

Good a.m to you all.

You said it all...

Unfortunately, the understanding of an average Nigerian police on 'PROTECTION' is carrying gun.

Just to go and disperse armless worshippers, they did not take any precaution but were comfortable with carrying gun.

1 Like

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by RealTreas(f): 11:32pm On Mar 25, 2020
Explorers:
Supermarket In Denmark Came Up With A Brilliant Pricing Trick To Stop Hand Sanitizer Hoarding.

But, we don’t use dollars in Denmark but kroner
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by happydude: 11:33pm On Mar 25, 2020
This look like living faith jahi abuja
Explorers:
Nigeria police storms a church on Sunday, 22nd March, 2020 to chase out worshipers.
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by salt1: 11:43pm On Mar 25, 2020
I'm bookmarking this thread
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by bisiswag(f): 12:56am On Mar 26, 2020
RealTreas:

But, we don’t use dollars in Denmark but kroner
Do you? The krone is written kr and if you enlarge the image,u had see kr.pr.stk just underneath the price in USD.

1 Like

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by ericmor: 1:13am On Mar 26, 2020
Miner13:
let start the change revolution with you and me.that little corner you and i have been insincered with,let change

For me, it started way back but our leaders will not change, curuption is in their DNA
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by binta286: 1:22am On Mar 26, 2020
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by binta251: 2:41am On Mar 26, 2020
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by binta22: 3:25am On Mar 26, 2020
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Dunsinglo: 3:41am On Mar 26, 2020
This therapy can grab quick Recovery tithe Coronavirus Victims

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6jUpRL74yw

quote author=Explorers post=87711153]With over 380,000 confirmed cases around the globe, 35,224 of which reside in the US, the coronavirus outbreak is now in full swing.

As entire nations are on lockdown, staying strong may be easier said than done.

To show you just how responsible, conscious, and united we all can be, we compiled a list of ideas designed to fight the virus.

https://www.boredpanda.com/clever-anti-corona-hacks/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic
[/quote]
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by cococandy(f): 5:26am On Mar 26, 2020
cry
Explorers:
Husband and wife on first line of defense against coronavirus.

Finally meet for couple minutes.
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by ZhiosonWind: 5:42am On Mar 26, 2020
Keziehenry:
Counting down to 27 March according to tb Joshua's prophecy that this konvik 1-9 birus will be over
today is 26
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 6:25am On Mar 26, 2020
Miner13:
pics evidence or just hide your wisdom

https://www.nairaland.com/5755667/covid-19-lagos-airport-bus-stops-get

All of you village dwellers always posting false news about things you don't know. Learn to ask questions before making assumptions
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Miner13: 7:21am On Mar 26, 2020
Mizwisdom:

https://www.nairaland.com/5755667/covid-19-lagos-airport-bus-stops-get

All of you village dwellers always posting false news about things you don't know. Learn to ask questions before making assumptions
madamwisdom citydweller. kindly check the date this thread was created and tell me what was happening here' you seem wise as city dweller but you don't use your wisdom.
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by edoairways: 7:25am On Mar 26, 2020
Kylekent59:
shocked

These pictures of yours are marvellous. Explore is one of the man I respect so much on Nairaland. His post are educative, simple, well analyse, and most important back up with pictures of different view.

Nice one.

The Nigerian style says a lot about our country. If you observe the second pic ( The one Nigerian police men are monitoring a church) , you will find out that we are not ready in this country. The should lead and control by showing examples like wearing a mask, putting on hand gloves,..etc. It is a good thing they maintain a distance of 1 meter.

How could they carry out the monitoring without using protective materials like; hand gloves, nose mask, hand sanitizers, B bags... etc.

If one person has it in that limited space and coughs in the air, then they all are at a very big risk of contracting the virus.

Observe the other ones, like the Ghanaians. See how coordinated they are; by putting on their mask, wearing their hand gloves, and also in B bags - in the third, fourth and fifth pics to be precise

We use paint to shape a square on the ground so as to ensure social distance, but over there, they use circular foot-mats with labels - in the sixth and seventh pic compared to the 12th pic to be precise

It is now clear that an oil producing country[Nigeria] doesn't have what it take to tackle Corona virus. Our leaders have bastardized the country.

We can fight this virus with the little things we have. The greatest thing we have now is our "brains "

If you own a nose mask, start putting it on as from today. Forget and don't give a am about what people say.

When you pass by and they chant, '' corona corolla,'' don't mind them, but tell them you are passing a message.

Finally, I don't even want to criticise because I know the country I am in. In one of the pictures explorer uploaded, I see a hand sanitizer glued to a tree, that's very good, but I think that can't work in Nigeria - in the 15th pic to be precise

When you do such, be ready to see it stolen when you look the other way after you might have tied it to a tree.

I just hope and pray we all combat this virus and take the decision on social distance very seriously.

Good a.m to you all.
You are absolutely correct
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by FunkyJustice(m): 7:35am On Mar 26, 2020
Our leaders when they want to get themselves into offices to loot you will hear "resume work with immediate effect",,but when it's time to take action that is vital to well-being of the citizens like actions to control this virus,you see them dragging their feet.. we deserve more meenn.
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Goalsniper: 8:30am On Mar 26, 2020
This is lovely
Please for a company in lagos that is intentionally ignoring every effort government is making to checkmate this Corona virus. Please is there any body/organization or phone number, I can make the complain to.
Pls it's urgent to avoid further more spreading.
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by paulsir: 8:36am On Mar 26, 2020
Kylekent59:
shocked

Nice one.

I ju hope and pray we all combat this virus and take the decision on social distance very seriously.

Good a.m to you all.
Dear,mask wearing are worn b those already affected,mere touches spread the virus.
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by LadyJasper: 8:47am On Mar 26, 2020
Kylekent59:
shocked

Nice one.

You've said it all!
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Kylekent59: 9:00am On Mar 26, 2020
paulsir:

Dear,mask wearing are worn b those already affected,mere touches spread the virus.

Why do Doctors and nurses wear the mask?

Now let us do an example

You and I are sitting in front of a Covid-19 infected person.

I am on my mask, while you are not on your mask.

While he was talk, he coughs directly at us.

You inhale the contaminated air which have some droplets containing the virus

I inhale the contaminated air which have some droplets of the virus

My mask will definitely protect me. what about you??

Illiteracy is not only a disease but a failure.

Just because you don't have money to get a mask doesn't mean you should come online to give people false information so as to suit your mind.
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Realadey(m): 11:11am On Mar 26, 2020
Thanks to Explorer,u have done well
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Ouchbabe(f): 1:41pm On Mar 26, 2020
Light78:
The 12th pic though. Na one person go steal am go house.

I went to a pharmacy store to get some things. A hand sanitizer was placed closer to the door, and it is a must to use it.

I saw a man, after making use of it, he took out a small container and was drawing out as much as he could of the sanitizer.

I shooked my head and say," this is why people don't like helping "

I don't know why people are greedy.
You should have stopped this by reporting him to the the security guards in the pharmacy instead of complaining here.
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by uchman(m): 2:03pm On Mar 26, 2020
Kylekent59:

Now let us do an example

Just because you don't have money to get a mask doesn't mean you should come online to give people false information so as to suit your mind.

What of the droplets entering your eyes or is the mask still protecting the eyes?
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Kylekent59: 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2020
uchman:

What of the droplets entering your eyes or is the mask still protecting the eyes?

The droplet falls. It can only be inhaled and also rest on objects, the palm also.

Don't you know your eyes have a protective len?

There is a difference between it resting on your eye lids / lashes and rubbing infected hands in the eye.

If you like, don't go and buy mask.
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by kayalla(f): 3:09pm On Mar 26, 2020
Heartbreaking situation
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by paulsir: 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2020
Kylekent59:

Now let us do an example

Thank you,I dont have money for mask,but I can buy you a car without mincing eyes. Covid19 irrespective of mask can affect anyone even if you wear 10 masks. You don't need to display your teenage brain here. Grow up dude go to who.org to learn more.
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Light78: 9:07am On Mar 27, 2020
Ouchbabe:

You should have stopped this by reporting him to the the security guards in the pharmacy instead of complaining here.

They say, "Mind your own business"

Haven't you heard that word on Nairaland?

Go and read on a thread about a guy that caught his friend's wife in a bar with another man.

The response nairalanders gave him was" mind your own business"
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Vatod(m): 5:51pm On Mar 27, 2020
Vatod:

For massive production!
Yes
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by ericmor: 6:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
Miner13:
let start the change revolution with you and me.that little corner you and i have been insincered with,let change

We have so many good people around but the evil and corrupt minded people won't allow them to rule and if they dear, they will kill them. Just continue hoping for the best cuz Nigeria is not getting any better most especially the leaders. So forget that your let's start d change thing u talking about cuz some people are already doing that but still the bad governance continue
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by RuggedSniper: 8:56am On Nov 06, 2020
Explorers:
Deserted Newyork Time Square as over 170million Americans stay indoors.
The 2nd wave will brutally "dominate" and the double whammy flu season is here!

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus / Can Two People With AS Genotype Marry? / Bra-Shaped Face-Masks In Japan Sell Out Minutes After Launch (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.