Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) (130290 Views)

COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) / Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) / Nigeria’s Hot Temperature May Suppress Spread Of Coronavirus — Virologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Asour: 9:39pm On Mar 25, 2020
Miner13:
we have recorded more cases than ghana yet ghana have started disinfecting there public place.which types of leaders in this country blessed with?

Officially, we don't have more confirmed cases than ghana.

But who says it can't get worse quickly. God help us.
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by philip0906(m): 9:42pm On Mar 25, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
[s]The Chinese are not atheists. They just don't believe in your Jewish nor Arabian God. The[url][/url] Jews are not atheists--they just don't believe in Jesus as their saviour. [/s]

\
Rubbish!

China and the communist party, is officially atheist.
"China has the world's greatest irreligious population, and the Chinese government and Communist Party is officially atheist. "

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irreligion_in_China
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Miner13: 9:42pm On Mar 25, 2020
ericmor:

Bcs it won’t generate money to their pocket. They are just too curupt minded and self centered
let start the change revolution with you and me.that little corner you and i have been insincered with,let change
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by hodari: 9:42pm On Mar 25, 2020
Just the other day Italians were throwing bananas and making monkey noise to black people including their own Mario Balotelli.

See am now welcoming black doctors from Cuba to heal them.

Uncle Corona formatting brains since. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBql1cU0Ifw

1 Like

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by confyy007(m): 9:43pm On Mar 25, 2020
Explorers:
Supermarket In Denmark Came Up With A Brilliant Pricing Trick To Stop Hand Sanitizer Hoarding.

Can someone explain to me how this will curb our hoarding?
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Miner13: 9:44pm On Mar 25, 2020
Mizwisdom:

They are also disinfecting some parts of Lagos. Why do you people hate this country so much like this?
pics evidence or just hide your wisdom
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 9:46pm On Mar 25, 2020
philip0906:

Rubbish!

China and the communist party, is officially atheist.
"China has the world's greatest irreligious population, and the Chinese government and Communist Party is officially atheist. "

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irreligion_in_China
/
Not all. But do you blame them? You are overtly religious and hate the Chinese but they are the ones lending you money and developing your nation(airport, roads, railroads,mining,etc) while you sit your lazy behinds in churches and mosques waiting for miracles. Who are the fo.ols?

They got rid of religion and developed into a superpower in a few decades. Years of prayers yet you only have about 5 venilators in your whole General Hospitals. Who came to the rescue? Jack Ma! A Chinese. So much for your belief and faith.

/

3 Likes

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by TotoNaRubber: 9:47pm On Mar 25, 2020
Ok

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Kolping: 9:50pm On Mar 25, 2020
Common Flu Has Been Rebranded to Create Havoc
Henry Makow
March 25, 2020

https://www.henrymakow.com/2020/03/Common-Flu-is-Rebranded-to-Create-Havoc.html

So far, the new coronavirus has led to more than 220,000 illnesses and more than 9,300 deaths worldwide. But that's nothing compared with the flu, also called influenza.

Last year, between 300,000 and 600,000 people died worldwide from the common flu.

In the U.S. alone, the flu has caused an estimated 36 million illnesses, 370,000 hospitalizations and 22,000 deaths this season alone.

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Fmusty: 9:52pm On Mar 25, 2020
Harbeeorlar:
Whats brilliant in this? Whoever wants to hoard will go with as many people they can and each person buy 1.

So if you want to buy 2 dozens, u go with 24 people right? Does it sound sensible to u or u think people all over d world are jobless?

1 Like

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by philip0906(m): 9:54pm On Mar 25, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
Not all. But do you blame them? You are overtly religious and hate the Chinese but they are the ones lending you money and developing your nation(airport, roads, railroads,mining,etc) while you sit your lazy behinds in churches and mosques waiting for miracles. Who are the fo.ols?

They got rid of religion and developed into a superpower in a few decades. Years of prayers yet you only have about 5 venilators in your whole General Hospitals. Who came to the rescue? Jack Ma! A Chinese. So much for your belief and faith.

/
Lemao!

Now you've switched the convo and taken it off tangent, after your assertion has been rubbished as false. Oh! You can reel out Jack Ma and other nonsense for me but your fellow block headed atheist, up there was asking me what is special about Trump? Simply because Trump the leader of the most powerful nation in the world, called for a national day of prayer in reverence to God...Haf Trump openly downplayed the power of prayer, you would have added his name next to Jack Ma'a to prove your point

You atheist need to pick a struggle. Y'all are confused lots
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Roma10: 9:57pm On Mar 25, 2020
[quote author=Mizwisdom post=87765763]

Why are we so critical of our country like this? we expect perfection but we ourselves are imperfect. People like you disgust me sad
Dis is nigeria
Everybody na criminal
Stay save life MTN advise
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Kolping: 9:57pm On Mar 25, 2020
President Donald Trump on Tuesday argued that thousands die every year to the flu and the United States doesn't shut down the country

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8147411/I-defy-doctors-says-Donald-Trump-claiming-people-want-return-work.html
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2020
my emotions couldn't hold me back seeing how the worlds just change in a blink of an eye. love ones separated and people keeping distance but talking on the phone.. its now gonna be that consciousness that will drive us into the new decade and subsequent years.. i don t think we can go back to that space of yesterday. hugging, hanging out, kissing, social networking, sports, cash economy.. this event is gonna be the beginning of a new dawn in human race..

1 Like

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Kolping: 10:07pm On Mar 25, 2020
They Rebranded the Common Flu to Kill Our Freedom
March 25, 2020
https://www.henrymakow.com/2020/03/Common-Flu-is-Rebranded-to-Create-Havoc.html

First Comment from AC
Social Distancing is the first step of the program of dehumanization. Social Distancing fulfils what O'Brien said. Social Distancing is asserting power. It is the process of tearing apart human brains and reconstructing them in your own choosing. If man can forever be separated from his wife, his children, his family and other men. Then there is nothing left except Love of Big Brother and loyalty to The Party (Ingsoc). All other pleasures, we will destroy.

Social Isolation is the first step. It will ensure that hate will triumph over love. Man will be shut off, deprived from love, from friendship, from companionship, from everything. Families and friends will turn on one another. People withdrawing from society will become less trustworthy of other people and even suspicious of others. This is what The Rothschild, Zio/Globalists /BANKERS want and desire and the reason why they want Social Distancing.

Right now, Adult Entertainment venues, Massage Parlors, Café's, Restaurants, Libraries, Real Estate Offices, Open Houses, Pubs, Clubs, everything but not limited to the above are now closed. They have even taken the magic and joy from weddings. Only the couple and witnesses. Funerals can only have a handful of people. Now house parties are going to be banned. Kids can't even go to the movies, video arcades or hang out.

All forms of interactions have been banned. From the basic rudimentary interactions to the interactions at The Adult Entertainment Venues.

This is to ensure that humanity starved of love. Once The Globalists feel that the proles/outer party have endured enough Social Isolation. They will lift it and the people, starved of real love and connection, will submit to Big Brother and will do anything to keep Big Brother's love, even if that means hating each other and betraying each other and the first to rat out family and friends when it comes time for confession.

emmanuelpopson:
my emotions couldn't hold me back seeing how the worlds just change in a blink of an eye. love ones separated and people keeping distance but talking on the phone.. its now gonna be that consciousness that will drive us into the new decade and subsequent years.. i don t think we can go back to that space of yesterday. hugging, hanging out, kissing, social networking, sports, cash economy.. this event is gonna be the beginning of a new dawn in human race..
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 25, 2020
Ezmans:
this is the first time i cried reading nairaland,this thread is too touching
same here boss
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 10:16pm On Mar 25, 2020
uchman:

My heart melted with this write up,
You summarised it all,
We play with everything in this country,
We are not the serious type or should I say we are criminally minded that we dont always do the right thing in this country...

I weep for my country!

How can we fight this Coronavirus that is already here with us if we dont apply the right measures that countries above us applied...

Imagine police men that came to raid a church because of not abiding by the rules of combating this virus failing the rules too, no handgloves, no face mask, nothing nothing...

Our problem in this country is that our leaders has deceived us enough that we now believe every story coming from them to be deceit.

50% of Nigerians or above still have not believed that this virus is real because they dont have time to surf the net.

Nobody should tell me that those agberos will comply to carrying only one person, if that will be the case, then know that government is opening taxi business for the bus drivers because the masses sitting at home without any other source of income will be paying through their noses to survive...

Some will even take this as a business opportunity...

How do we handle this?

I WEEP FOR MY COUNTRY...

This one say 50%. More like 90%

1 Like

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 25, 2020
hahn:

Until you and your fellow believers stop displaying your stupidity in public then prepared to continue being called stupid because that is what you are.

People are dying worldwide and the best you guys can offer is "God help us", "God have mercy on us", "God is punishing us" etc but no one will ever hear "God has sent us the cure".

You dumb dumbs are waiting for scientists to discover the cure to the coronavirus so you can go and thank your incompetent gods and pay offering to your criminals called pastors and imams.

The truth is anyone who believes in any god after this coronavirus issue is stupid.

It is not an insult. It is a fact

If you need attention this is not the way to go about it.

Since you can't explain the mechanism that governs your day to day activities.

Sleeping and waking up on daily basis then you should seal that hole in front of your.

Your dumbness is 100%

2 Likes

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2020
philip0906:

Lemao!

Now you've switched the convo and taken it off tangent, after your assertion has been rubbished as false. Oh! You can reel out Jack Ma and other nonsense for me but your fellow block headed atheist, up there was asking me what is special about Trump? Simply because Trump the leader of the most powerful nation in the world, called for a national day of prayer in reverence to God...Haf Trump openly downplayed the power of prayer, you would have added his name next to Jack Ma'a to prove your point

You atheist need to pick a struggle. Y'all are confused lots
/
Trump is your authority now. A racist at that. Even if the devil shout "alleluiah", you numbskulls will be sold. That's how gullible you are. Why didn't your country reject the gifts, grants ot loans from atheist nations? Who pays the piper determines the tunes. The only god you and your pretentious believers worship is money. You will never reject it even if it comes from the devil himself.

\

1 Like

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 25, 2020
Harbeeorlar:
Whats brilliant in this? Whoever wants to hoard will go with as many people they can and each person buy 1.

How people can you take at once to a supermarket just so you can hoard sanitizers
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 10:25pm On Mar 25, 2020
The cinema caption got my attention cry
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by philip0906(m): 10:25pm On Mar 25, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
[s]Trump is your authority now. A racist at that. Even if the devil shout "alleluiah", you numbskulls will be sold. That's how gullible you are. Why didn't your country reject the gifts, grants ot loans from atheist nations? Who pays the piper determines the tunes. The only god you and your pretentious believers worship is money. You will never reject it even if it comes from the devil himself.[/s]

\
Rubbish!

You pulled up the Jack Ma atheist crap to back up your claim, despite China not giving a fvck about your black a$$.

I show you Trump, giving reverence to God which is what this argument is about, you are pointing out Trump's racism to me.

Bloody hypocrite...You can't eat your cake and have it

Plus stop swinging your arguments without balance...Nations co-exist to support each other through trade, buying and selling or other forms of support, irrespective of their religious affiliations. That's why the world is called a global village, you bum head.
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Xavi2019: 10:27pm On Mar 25, 2020
Roma10:

Nobody notice that just you alone¤^¤
Since u understood his point kul with that nobody is above mistake
Stay save like MTN advise
noticed
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 25, 2020
Babapyro:
This days I stay up in night for hours thinking if what can be done to make this country right, there are too many things wrong with Nigerians, it's like we're wired differently, I'm sorry to say but we have not fully evolved as humans in this country, churches are still opened and party going on around where I live and I just look on and wish I could substitute the citizens of this country with a new breed of people.

Go out and see some of the cl0wns coughing and sneezing openly without any remorse.

When you caution them they begin to display this their wayward attitude like you're being paranoid for nothing.

1 Like

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Brunicekid(m): 10:37pm On Mar 25, 2020
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Nice FIGHT against COVID-19...

Coronavirus will be gone very soon. No panicking. It's well in Jesus Mighty Name!!!
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 10:37pm On Mar 25, 2020
excessmon:
Best thread I have seen in years
God bless you op
you didn't see the Christmas thread? See that one too.
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 25, 2020
Now the whole world will know that POWER BELONGS TO GOD.The Heaven is his Throne and the earth is Footstool. He can just watch where he keeps us holy legs messed up with so many evils.nahhhhhhh He is too Holy.
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by godofuck231: 10:56pm On Mar 25, 2020
Explorers:
Husband and wife on first line of defense against coronavirus.

Finally meet for couple minutes.
Pls identify the husband
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:04pm On Mar 25, 2020
Kylekent59:
shocked

These pictures of yours are marvellous. Explore is one of the man I respect so much on Nairaland. His post are educative, simple, well analyse, and most important back up with pictures of different view.

Nice one.

Now I wanna comment based on what I have seen.

The Nigerian style says a lot about our country. If you observe the second pic ( The one Nigerian police men are monitoring a church) , you will find out that we are not ready in this country. The should lead and control by showing examples like wearing a mask, putting on hand gloves,..etc. It is a good thing they maintain a distance of 1 meter.

How could they carry out the monitoring without using protective materials like; hand gloves, nose mask, hand sanitizers, B bags... etc.

If one person has it in that limited space and coughs in the air, then they all are at a very big risk of contracting the virus.

Observe the other ones, like the Ghanaians. See how coordinated they are; by putting on their mask, wearing their hand gloves, and also in B bags - in the third, fourth and fifth pics to be precise

These people are more coordinated than us.

We use paint to shape a square on the ground so as to ensure social distance, but over there, they use circular foot-mats with labels - in the sixth and seventh pic compared to the 12th pic to be precise

It is now clear that an oil producing country[Nigeria] doesn't have what it take to tackle Corona virus. Our leaders have bastardized the country.

Let us learn from that supermarket : in the first pic.

We can fight this virus with the little things we have. The greatest thing we have now is our "brains "

We don't have to wait for our failed governments to come and fight it for us.

If you own a nose mask, start putting it on as from today. Forget and don't give a am about what people say.

When you pass by and they chant, '' corona corolla,'' don't mind them, but tell them you are passing a message.

Finally, I don't even want to criticise because I know the country I am in. In one of the pictures explorer uploaded, I see a hand sanitizer glued to a tree, that's very good, but I think that can't work in Nigeria - in the 15th pic to be precise

When you do such, be ready to see it stolen when you look the other way after you might have tied it to a tree.

I just hope and pray we all combat this virus and take the decision on social distance very seriously.

Good a.m to you all.

It is a strategy to Islamize Churches.

While gullible nigerians are busy using used and wasted masks from China.

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 11:21pm On Mar 25, 2020
We overcame Ebola
We will also overcome COVID 19
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 11:21pm On Mar 25, 2020
We overcame Ebola
We will also overcome COVID 19
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 11:28pm On Mar 25, 2020
One of the very best thread ever created

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus / Bra-Shaped Face-Masks In Japan Sell Out Minutes After Launch (Photos) / Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Zobo Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.