Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST (454109 Views)

NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas — Shittu / USPS Package Delivery Problems / Have U Used USPS Or EMS Lately? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Mynd44: 10:54am On Oct 09, 2013
brine: Seeing this thread and posts in it,I have officially launched a sober mood for my Iphone4 which USPS website claims its still on transit.

I paid someone in the US to get and ship a phone for me and its been over 3weeks yet on USPS website it shows its still on transit. This is an item that was supposed to take less than 10days because it was sent as priority mail.

Should I give up,go to a post office near by to file a complaint or just keep praying
can you post the exact words on the NIPOST website?

I heard NAHCO and SACHO were closed down sometime ago(the shutdown lasted more than 2 weeks) and this affected deliveries as the could not be processed in that period.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 09, 2013
Chaychey: Hello, don't know if this is relevant on this thread, I'll just complain anyways.

I ordered for a payoneer master card, and it's being addressed to my house. For the second time I have still not received it. Don't know what to do. Assistance please.
same issue with me, since the dont provide tracking numbers, dunno how nipost can solve this

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by herboshedhe(f): 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2013
Please house,what's the postal code of nipost office@dugbe ibadan?thanks!
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Optimisticgondy(m): 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2013
herboshedhe: Please house,what's the postal code of nipost office@dugbe ibadan?thanks!
google NIPOST site and you can get it there.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by brine(m): 7:53pm On Oct 11, 2013
Mynd_44:
can you post the exact words on the NIPOST website?

I heard NAHCO and SACHO were closed down sometime ago(the shutdown lasted more than 2 weeks) and this affected deliveries as the could not be processed in that period.

I can't track it on NIPOST website. I am only able to track it on USPS website and it say's it's on transit. Its been over 3 weeks now and I was told it won't take more than 7days.

Thanks for your concern smiley
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 11, 2013
brine:

I can't track it on NIPOST website. I am only able to track it on USPS website and it say's it's on transit. Its been over 3 weeks now and I was told it won't take more than 7days.

Thanks for your concern smiley
send nipost an email,wit ur trackin nos, they will help u out.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by patmario(m): 11:04am On Oct 21, 2013
Please somebody help me,sth was sent to Me from us since 25th of august 2013,I was told it will take 3 weeks, but up till now I ve not since.the trackin number stars with LN*****US,each I tried tracking it it says still in transit and is getting to 2 months now.I ve gone to the post office several times but did not see it.can smbody please tell me what to do?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Mynd44: 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2013
Follow this link, input your code and see what shows up
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Missboss21(f): 2:39pm On Oct 21, 2013
From as low as N500, we provide door to door shipping service across Nigeria, with tracking number provided and next day delivery.

As simple as ABC, Call or email us with Pickup and Delivery details and leave the rest to us.

We can handle from as little as one package to hundreds of thousands
monthly.

WHY US?

Secure Delivery Service (Signature Upon Delivery)

Unbeatable Rates

Door to Door Services

Tracking Number available

Email/Text Confirmation of all deliveries

Ship to all 36states in Nigeria

Saves you and your Business Money, Time and Worry

Choose Us today!!!!

Contact Us:

Email: info@ablogistics.com.ng
Phone: 07046145125
Office Address: 53 Murtala Muhammed Airport Way,
Ikeja, Lagos,
Nigeria

www.facebook.com/ablogisticsng

www.twitter.com/ablogisticsng

2 Likes

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by brine(m): 9:44am On Nov 07, 2013
Anyone got NIPOST official phone number ? I've tried the ones on the website but not going through. I wonder why though sad
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by dkonxeptz(m): 7:13pm On Nov 22, 2013
Hi,

Kindly help me track my parcel with tracking number "RE641931033SE". The tracking site (http://directlinktrackedplus.com/multipletrack-client2.php?lang=en&postal_ref_mode=0&postal_ref_mode=1&postal_ref_no=RE641931033SE) I used to track the parcel gave the following details;

25/10/13 18:00 Order dispatched
26/10/13 18:30 Order departed on flight from origin
08/11/13 07:11 Order departed from sorting hub
17/11/13 08:55 Local mail tracking

I have tracked the parcel on Nipost website but did not bring out any result. I have gone to nipost office in V/I and they said that they don't have it and they don't even think it has entered Nigeria. Can someone help me confirm the real status of the parcel.
Thanks
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Mynd44: 7:28pm On Nov 22, 2013
That package is not in Nigeria yet. Nipost has no record of it
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by SpcAgtOko: 10:48pm On Dec 08, 2013
Will a tracking say that it has departed the sort facility in New York after it has "processed" ?
I have 2 packages that are stuck now for 1 month. angry
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by okelondj: 8:28am On Dec 11, 2013
Please I bought something in china and the sent it since 1st decemeber 2013 EMS but uptill date can't find any information about the item on dere site whith the tracking number EE985110295CN,ve contacted the seller and she said she called them that I shouldn't worry.am very worried cos I bought this for my brother as a gift on his weddin day which is on 14th but this 11th notin yet.

I tried calling EMS beijin china bt plenty chinese language cnt get an english customer service person.please do any one ve an idea what could be the problem?or solution to this cos I need it before 14th
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by LMay(f): 6:32pm On Dec 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
The handling companies NAHCO and SACHO are on lockdown right now which means nothing enters the country and nothing leaves via the Lagos exchange. You might have to wait before you packed gets anywhere

Pls help. A package was sent to me in Ukr from Nigeria since Nov 2, almst 2 months now &i'm yet to receive it. The Ukr postal site claims its not registered with them each time I track it yet Nipost site keeps saying this everytime:

CP*********NG Last Event Detail RECEIVE ITEM AT OFFICE OF EXCHANGE Weight 8.500 Content Documents Orig. Country NG Dest. Country UA Mail Class PARCELS (CP)

EVENT DETAILS

Event Time Event Details Next Office Event Office

Nov 5 2013 12:41PM INSERT ITEM INTO BAG NGLOSA Nov 5 2013 12:41PM RECEIVE ITEM AT OFFICE OF EXCHANGE NGLOSA.

The sender has gone to dugbe gen p.o to complain several times, they claim their airline is having issues (i guess they mean their handling company -NAHCO), And according to info I gathered from google, NAHCO's ban has been lifted &they have resumed operation since Sept 13. Pls I need to know what exactly is happening, tnx.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Mynd44: 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2013
L.May:

Pls help. A package was sent to me in Ukr from Nigeria since Nov 2, almst 2 months now &i'm yet to receive it. The Ukr postal site claims its not registered with them each time I track it yet Nipost site keeps saying this everytime:

CP*********NG Last Event Detail RECEIVE ITEM AT OFFICE OF EXCHANGE Weight 8.500 Content Documents Orig. Country NG Dest. Country UA Mail Class PARCELS (CP)

EVENT DETAILS

Event Time Event Details Next Office Event Office

Nov 5 2013 12:41PM INSERT ITEM INTO BAG NGLOSA Nov 5 2013 12:41PM RECEIVE ITEM AT OFFICE OF EXCHANGE NGLOSA.

The sender has gone to dugbe gen p.o to complain several times, they claim their airline is having issues (i guess they mean their handling company -NAHCO), And according to info I gathered from google, NAHCO's ban has been lifted &they have resumed operation since Sept 13. Pls I need to know what exactly is happening, tnx.
erm....I dont know what to say. According to a friend, there is a backlog of parcels at the exchange office so that might explain the delay but dont rest keep tracking and bothering them
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by LMay(f): 4:59am On Dec 18, 2013
Mynd_44:
erm....I dont know what to say. According to a friend, there is a backlog of parcels at the exchange office so that might explain the delay but dont rest keep tracking and bothering them

Oh tnx So mch Mynd_44, but is there a way I can fast track things pls? It's taking too long dan planned.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Mynd44: 5:08am On Dec 18, 2013
L.May:

Oh tnx So mch Mynd_44, but is there a way I can fast track things pls? It's taking too long dan planned.
I dont know if you can but they can go to the post office to ask. That is at your own risk though
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by LMay(f): 9:31am On Dec 18, 2013
Alright, tnx.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Mynd44: 10:31am On Dec 18, 2013
L.May:
Alright, tnx.
You're welcome
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by soladnet14: 4:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
Please help me track my item out. I tracked this item from China down to Lagos of which next office is osogbo till 5th January, 2014 and since then i wasn't able to track it again. Please help. Is it the website problem or my item has entered "one-chance"
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Mynd44: 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2014
soladnet14: Please help me track my item out. I tracked this item from China down to Lagos of which next office is osogbo till 5th January, 2014 and since then i wasn't able to track it again. Please help. Is it the website problem or my item has entered "one-chance"

Track here and tell us the feedback
http://www.nipost.gov.ng/Track_Confirm.aspx
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by soladnet14: 6:12am On Jan 08, 2014
Mynd_44:

Track here and tell us the feedback
http://www.nipost.gov.ng/Track_Confirm.aspx

THANKS.
I tracked this from Swiss Post to NIPOST till Sunday 5-01-2014 but on Monday 6-01-2014 this is what im getting "Track And Confirm service unavailable, please try again later !"

Im afraid, Please help me.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Mynd44: 6:14am On Jan 08, 2014
Remove your tracking code please. It ain't safe. Have you tried visiting your nearest NIPOST office to complain?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by soladnet14: 6:49am On Jan 08, 2014
Mynd_44: Remove your tracking code please. It ain't safe. Have you tried visiting your nearest NIPOST office to complain?

I'll do that this morning and feedback. I've used ems before and they called me from post office when my package arrived. but this nipost format dey fear me.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 08, 2014
soladnet14:

I'll do that this morning and feedback. I've used ems before and they called me from post office when my package arrived. but this nipost format dey fear me.
Nipost are not trying this days and their customer care services relation is poor I will inform of the location of your package and how to easly claim it but will like to hear the feedback first. Keep us informed.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by born2lead01: 11:07am On Jan 08, 2014
I had a wonderful experience with NIPOST last year but this thread seems to be opposite of what my experience with them are. You can drop your rating of NIPOST services last year on this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/1574852/nigeria-postal-service-2013-rating
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by soladnet14: 2:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
NIPOST called me this morning that my package has landed. got it now. thanks everybody.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Mynd44: 3:11pm On Jan 08, 2014
soladnet14: NIPOST called me this morning that my package has landed. got it now. thanks everybody.
Cool

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 09, 2014
soladnet14: NIPOST called me this morning that my package has landed. got it now. thanks everybody.
halleluyah
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by jones9ice: 12:11am On Jul 03, 2014
My sister sent a package for me with lc while i always collect alot of package at the post office but around 2011 i get an lc but i didnt get it but someone of my friend get there lc within a month but ill like to know if i can track lc on nipost website when it leave USA some weeks ill be glad if anyone can explain
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mavinc4u(f): 9:58am On Jul 03, 2014
jones9ice: My sister sent a package for me with lc while i always collect alot of package at the post office but around 2011 i get an lc but i didnt get it but someone of my friend get there lc within a month but ill like to know if i can track lc on nipost website when it leave USA some weeks ill be glad if anyone can explain

LC takes 5-7 days to get to Nigeria. It normally arrives with registered mail but because some of our post men are corrupt. They can steal it if is a valuable item and tell you they have not received it. i have received some and i have lost some as well. Everything depends on the character of people you have at your assigned post office to your address. if they have a questionable character, you will not receive it unless you dig it out with them at their head office before it would come out.

you cannot track LC on NIPOST site even sometimes on USPS site; they call it local. it is untraceable. it is called do it at your own risk because of Nigeria postal system.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (106) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.