Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST (454971 Views)

NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas — Shittu / USPS Package Delivery Problems / Have U Used USPS Or EMS Lately? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Ayodaygee(m): 8:28am On Mar 01, 2013
femialade: Pls a parcel was sent to me thru USPS on d 31 of January.. but I haven't received it till now.. when I tracked it, it show that it has been in 9ja since 12th of this month. pls what shud I do..

Hi. Be calm. A NIPOST/EMS official will call u and that is becos he will ask u to settle him like 2k to 5k for you to get the package. He will tell u that he saved the package from customs so u should be grateful. If its only documents that are there....no need to be afraid...u will settle only like 1k to 2k.

Cheers. Best of luck.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Royalemex(m): 4:44pm On Mar 07, 2013
hello nairaland.I ordered for some jeweries and 3 tablets fr aliexpress.com.It was delayed because of their 2013 new year holiday.It was shipped free bt china post air mail.The staffs at uniport nipost branch charges me to receive it without receipt.I later decided not to pay and they got annoyed.what do i do?I think the fee is illegal
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by jergins: 8:00am On Mar 13, 2013
Hello, afriend. Just sent a package to me via usps to agodi Ibadan,6days ago, starts wit cw......us, pls will it be sent to closest post office to me address or. I will av to go to genneral post office in ibadan. And when do I start to visit the post office to ensure I get my package,
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by jergins: 2:05pm On Mar 15, 2013
jergins: Hello, afriend. Just sent a package to me via usps to agodi Ibadan,6days ago, starts wit cw......us, pls will it be sent to closest post office to me address or. I will av to go to genneral post office in ibadan. And when do I start to visit the post office to ensure I get my package,

The package finally got to there Dugbe branch, and it was updated as unsuccessful delivery attempt, even tho no attempt was made to deliver to Agodi, I was there at Dugbe to collect but was asked to pay an outrageous 42k, for a Canon 60D Camera package, pls wat can I do. That's too much I.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by crownjustice: 3:56am On May 05, 2013
please help me trace this package:

CP912181145NG

thanks and remain blessed.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by pednat: 3:06am On May 21, 2013
My anty sent me a package about a month ago via Deutsche Post German and am yet to recieve it when I try to track it on thier site it says the concenment has been forwarded over to Nigeria have been geting that message ever since please I need help on what to do...
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mapumpin(m): 3:32pm On May 23, 2013
Plz my people, i have been waiting on a package my wife sent from US in New York, its was sent on 17th of dis month and was told will be in Nigeria 3-5days. today makes it one week and am yet to receive anything.... dont know what to do, can someone help me ??
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by onatisi(m): 3:42pm On May 23, 2013
mapumpin: Plz my people, i have been waiting on a package my wife sent from US in New York, its was sent on 17th of dis month and was told will be in Nigeria 3-5days. today makes it one week and am yet to receive anything.... dont know what to do, can someone help me ??
if u have the tracking number,then track and know where it is before knowwing what to do
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Originalsly: 2:47am On May 24, 2013
crownjustice: please help me trace this package:

CP912181145NG

thanks and remain blessed.
Parcel left US on January 13th. Is for Nipost to pit further tracking on it. Maybe wrong address.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Nobody: 5:19am On May 24, 2013
Really i dnt get it wit nipost i was sent a document since 1st of this month and am realy vexed that av nt recieved it...using nipost was my greatest regret...tell me nipost,whats going on is it that we nigeria's cnt bank on u...please do sumtin
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mapumpin(m): 5:07pm On May 24, 2013
i have track it and its shows something like dis below,

EI********1US
Express Mail International®
Processed Through Sort Facility
May 21, 2013, 9:14 pm
ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

and up till today i received no calls or sms from NIPOST. i even went there today and was told my package is yet to arrive. dont know why to trust or where to go, the stuff inside is very expensive and i can't afford to lose it.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by alvinjeff: 9:29pm On Jun 12, 2013
Originalsly: Parcel left US on January 13th. Is for Nipost to pit further tracking on it. Maybe wrong address.

Your Package is in Lagos Already . did you get it..
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mapumpin(m): 8:35pm On Jun 13, 2013
i got the package, but i must tell you, they thief everything from me. they change the samsung galaxy s4 inside into T-mobile, they steal everything i mean everything, i will never use any of them again.....i believe it was in U.S all that happen
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by alvinjeff: 11:54pm On Jun 13, 2013
mapumpin: i got the package, but i must tell you, they thief everything from me. they change the samsung galaxy s4 inside into T-mobile, they steal everything i mean everything, i will never use any of them again.....i believe it was in U.S all that happen

Sorry for the loss but I want assure you that things of such don't have there in the US.. It must have been opened by the A Nigeria at post office .. Stealing of package item can be done here in Nigeria cause package are never open as long as the content as been decleared and was there any insurance on it and when did it arrive and at what post office I am willing help you
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mapumpin(m): 6:41am On Jun 16, 2013
thanks, its arrives nigeria on May 26, 2013, 9:15 pm, then i went to Shomolu Post Office then i was told to go to Marina office, that i will find it there......on getting there, i saw a woman working there, the woman attend to me, she went inside and came back out, she ask me if it a samsung galaxy phone that was inside the box, i told her yes, she said okay i should go to the front office, wen i got there i open the box i found a T-mobile phone inside it, i was shock, first i notice the woman ask me if it was a samsung galaxy phone witout telling her the anything, i was thinking how come the woman knew it was a samsung phone, that means the woman must have open it, maybe it was the woman that change the phone because she convince me the phone was stolen in New York were its was sent from, i was thinking she knows about it, but i cant do anything because the package was well seal and i was d one that open and tear out the sellotape rap around the box....well my wife insure it and she was paid back 5days later in NY...i will be using DHL to ship anything from abroad from now on......EMS or Nipost or wat ever they called them safe can kiss my ass, they r all thief's...that woman is responsible for the stolen phone and she will continue to do so to everyone
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mapumpin(m): 7:08am On Jun 16, 2013
once again, i pack up the box on May 28, 2013, 9:58 am, i will like you to take serious action on the lady, she must have done that wit someone working there and they pack it very well back. if that is what they put all Nigerians thru, that is so bad, my friend actually convince me to use EMS, i never use them before but just dis experience i will not try it again. the lady's name is Mrs. kulbokwu.j, i didn't see the name clearly, her PN : 87499...my name is Daniel Emmanuel , don't know if this can help, all dis stealing need to stop so we can trust ourselves not waiting for something and u have %50-%50 chance of getting it or not....TOO BAD for our image angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Originalsly: 9:01am On Jun 16, 2013
alvinjeff:

Your Package is in Lagos Already . did you get it..
Was giving tracking info for someone. Hope he saw hour update.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by alvinjeff: 9:07am On Jun 16, 2013
mapumpin: once again, i pack up the box on May 28, 2013, 9:58 am, i will like you to take serious action on the lady, she must have done that wit someone working there and they pack it very well back. if that is what they put all Nigerians thru, that is so bad, my friend actually convince me to use EMS, i never use them before but just dis experience i will not try it again. the lady's name is Mrs. kulbokwu.j, i didn't see the name clearly, her PN : 87499...my name is Daniel Emmanuel , don't know if this can help, all dis stealing need to stop so we can trust ourselves not waiting for something and u have %50-%50 chance of getting it or not....TOO BAD for our image angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

We Nigerians are criminal minded that criminal minded thief .. She stole it American dont do such .. They are trusted before they employ them in the mail office .. If I where u I would ask her crazy question and tell her if she thinks am one of those yahoo boys .. And best thing you should not have accepted it back .. But thanks to God your wifey was paid back .. Mad crazy people
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Originalsly: 9:38am On Jun 16, 2013
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Originalsly: 10:42am On Jun 16, 2013
mapumpin: thanks, its arrives nigeria on May 26, 2013, 9:15 pm, then i went to Shomolu Post Office then i was told to go to Marina office, that i will find it there......on getting there, i saw a woman working there, the woman attend to me, she went inside and came back out, she ask me if it a samsung galaxy phone that was inside the box, i told her yes, she said okay i should go to the front office, wen i got there i open the box i found a T-mobile phone inside it, i was shock, first i notice the woman ask me if it was a samsung galaxy phone witout telling her the anything, i was thinking how come the woman knew it was a samsung phone, that means the woman must have open it, maybe it was the woman that change the phone because she convince me the phone was stolen in New York were its was sent from, i was thinking she knows about it, but i cant do anything because the package was well seal and i was d one that open and tear out the sellotape rap around the box....well my wife insure it and she was paid back 5days later in NY...i will be using DHL to ship anything from abroad from now on......EMS or Nipost or wat ever they called them safe can kiss my ass, they r all thief's...that woman is responsible for the stolen phone and she will continue to do so to everyone
When stuff like this happens you need to make a report to the manager and the Postmaster or nothing will ever change.Your complain would carry lots of weight because you cam pinpoint someone and her explanation. It is not too late. Maybe they suspect her but have no evidence so you may be the key. Or...if you have the fone box which would have details of the phone...disguise yourself and go the Post Office...tell Ms Thief you are expecting a very valuable parcel from the US and if she can look out for it since you will be travelling. Ask her to call your fone so you can store her number to make contact. If she uses a Samsung Galaxy then you know it's yours. Go see the oga at the police station...let him know you have the fone box...he will know what to do...he wouldn't miss the opportunity for good publicity...bagging a thief at the post office. Or...you can make a report to the manager who may do his own investigations and have her fired. Blaming theft and switching of the fone in NY is the worse she can say. US Postal Service is the biggest employer in the US...hundreds of thousands of employees and yet...year after year in surveys...postal employees are rated #1 in the US when it comes to trust.If you say or do nothing things will remain the same.

3 Likes

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mapumpin(m): 8:47am On Jun 17, 2013
i appreciate bro, i would ave love to go there, but am far away in Ghana, unless im back in naija before i can do any of that, but to be honest i wouldn't wanna go back why because i should have taking action that same day, but God will reward everyone accordingly......
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by alvinjeff: 1:34pm On Jun 17, 2013
Your Label Number

Service

Status of Your Item

Date & Time

Features

EH*********US

Express Mail International®

June 7, 2013, 10:47 am

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

PO to Addressee

Proof of Delivery

June 7, 2013, 10:47 am

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

June 6, 2013, 5:36 pm

ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)

Arrived at Sort Facility

June 6, 2013, 5:35 pm

ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)

Depart USPS Sort Facility

June 3, 2013

PORTLAND, OR 97218

Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility

June 3, 2013, 5:01 pm

PORTLAND, OR 97218

Acceptance

June 3, 2013, 12:27 pm

OREGON CITY, OR 97045

Some one pls help me ooo.. i have not gotten this package still yet .. called the post office i was supposed to go pick it up and still yet they tell me it as not arrived here in Nigeria.. what should i do some one pls help me .. this contains details i need for my traveling document,. Tired of calling the POST OFFICE AT AGEGE.. pls where do u think i can go for help.. this is not my first time of receiving package.. I need this parcel at hand as soon as i can.. My wifey who sent it says it here in Nigeria with help with Her Post Office there is USA.. pls i need help.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by valentijay: 1:59pm On Jun 18, 2013
Hello people. I need your very urgent help. It was my hkme address at sabo yaba that was put on the envelope containing the letter sent to me via usps air express mail since 11th of june. I'm yet to receive it. How do I get it. Will it be brought to my doorstep or post office. Which of the post offices will I go to? These documents are needed next week. Pls help me out
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by alvinjeff: 12:16am On Jun 19, 2013
Am having same issue too .. What does your tracking number start with .. Mine start with EH ends with US
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Originalsly: 12:48am On Jun 19, 2013
@Alvinjeff....you need to state the tracking #. From what you wrote I guess your parcel left the US on June 7. You should have received it already. Maybe your address was not correct or clearly written.It took 4 days before leaving the US which is unusual.Are you sure only documents are in the parcel? If you don't receive it by this weekend then it may Be reutrned to sender and they would say why.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by alvinjeff: 7:53am On Jun 19, 2013
Originalsly: @Alvinjeff....you need to state the tracking #. From what you wrote I guess your parcel left the US on June 7. You should have received it already. Maybe your address was not correct or clearly written.It took 4 days before leaving the US which is unusual.Are you sure only documents are in the parcel? If you don't receive it by this weekend then it may Be reutrned to sender and they would say why.

Thanks my address was clearly written and it not the first time I am receiving package through EMS .. I am so worried , called the post office and all they tell me is that the package as not arrived yet .. I am worried and worried .. It contains document , shirt , cross silver chain for my sister and some other little items .. Don't know what to do where to start from .. EH560024555US .. Am just going walk into church on Sunday and say a big prayer to anything holding my parcel to fall down and die .. I will write down a prayer request .. I attend MFM .. Nigeria are crazy .. I just hope they have not stolen it ..
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by valentijay: 8:01am On Jun 19, 2013
Pls can anyone give me the phone number of someone I could talk to at marina or ikeja or even shomolu post office?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mapumpin(m): 1:47pm On Jun 19, 2013
guys just relax and stay calm, immediately your package arrives Nigeria it will show on the USPS site that its now in nigeria. this was the same thing that happen to me, i thought i would never get it until i check the site and they update it that my stuff is now in nigeria. u will see something like this on their website wen its arrive,

May 26, 2013, 9:15 pm
NIGERIA

Customs Clearance
May 26, 2013, 9:15 pm
NIGERIA

Customs clearance processing complete
May 26, 2013, 9:17 pm
NIGERIA

Arrival at Post Office
May 27, 2013, 8:15 am
NIGERIA

Addressee requests own pick-up - Item being held, addressee being notified
May 27, 2013, 8:30 am
NIGERIA

You will get this update on their site once its in naija okay, so be rest assure you will get your stuff once its express mail and insure they can never tamper with your package.

the problem with them is that, at times when they say you will get your package in 3-5days, they can delay the package in america for good one week before they move it, i had d same issue until i got it......and one more thing, the post office will call you to come and get your stuff when it arrives there office, or you can go there and collect it, but you will get an update its in nigeria since its express mail they will surely update it.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by crownjustice: 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2013
Originalsly: Parcel left US on January 13th. Is for Nipost to pit further tracking on it. Maybe wrong address.

i understand that since it is already in the USA, there is nothing nipost can do.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by lanray01: 7:57pm On Jun 19, 2013
Please help me, i sent aand htc tothrough n the 6th of June. i used express mail with tracking number I am in a very confused state right now as i don't know where my package is; when i callehey told me the package on the 8th of JUne. When i called ems Nigeria i was told my package is still
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Originalsly: 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2013
@Alvinjeff....No further update. It left the US and is in Nigeria. My best guess is that it has not yet passed through Customs. As soon as they process it Nipost will update the info and inform uou.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Originalsly: 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2013
@Lanray01...what's the #?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (106) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.