Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST - Business (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST (454046 Views)

NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas — Shittu / USPS Package Delivery Problems / Have U Used USPS Or EMS Lately? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 8:42am On Dec 06, 2021
pabu:
please help a brother...

A parcel was sent from Ireland since 18th december 2020, till now I havent received the item and can no longer trace it, this is the third time I am experiencing this issue, I've called the post office in Lagos no positive response and even visited abuja head office, item info could not be tracked.. when i contacted the sender he confirmed from the post office that they've already sent the item...again another parcel was sent to me last month 27th august 2021, I am scared again it would be hijacked...
please help a brother as NIPOST has never frustrated me like this before

HERE ARE THE TRACKING NUMBERS

RL 794 738 600 IE (SENT 18/12/2021) ... the first one has been delivered already and is at the post office and what u need to na to go to ur nearest post office close to the reciever address and picked it up the second has issues u can text me or call me about it then i will tell u how to go about it .. good day

RL 815 196 169 IE (SENT 27/08/2021)
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by DassaM: 2:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
Please what could be the issue with this package CH142434898US.

This is my first time of using priority mail as the sender made a mistake sending it that way. I'm use to EMS which usually takes about 9 to 14 days.

Should I just consider it gone?

@aieromon and @yomzy4cool
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2021
DassaM:
Please what could be the issue with this package

This is my first time of using priority mail as the sender made a mistake sending it that way. I'm use to EMS which usually takes about 9 to 14 days.

The last update was Egypt in September. You might need to contact USPS.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 11:50am On Dec 08, 2021
DassaM:
Please what could be the issue with this package CH142434898US.

@aieromon and @yomzy4cool
.. chill u will get it but it will takes time and i just hope the sender insured the package and its wasnt insured its 50/50 but dont worry i go try my best sha make u collect am ... but ur package never enter naija yet so just relax and pray .. good day

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Powell12(m): 11:22am On Dec 10, 2021
Morning boss, trust you're good today.

Can you please help me track this parcel again, just to know the position is it now and when to expect it in Nigeria. Thank you.
yomzy4cool:
bro i have told u that the package hasnt got to niaja yet and u have to be patient and beside its royal mail and they takes times so u go need relax ur mind bro u go get ur package
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Donzicoexam: 12:43am On Dec 11, 2021
@Yomzy4Cool Please i need help ooooo.

A package was sent to me from US through usps since June and till now I haven't gotten it or received any call from nipost. This is the last update when i track it using usps. Your item departed a transfer airport in CINCI./NRTHRN KENTUCKY, CINCINNATI, UNITED STATES on July 14, 2021. And if i track it on Nipost it says Ussfoa send item abroad (Edi-received) on 19 June, 2021 @00:00 hours. And this item was sent to me since 15 June 2021 using First class Package international Service. For 5 month now no update on the package. Here is the tracking number UH037175929US.

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 10:23am On Dec 13, 2021
Powell12:
Morning boss, trust you're good today.

Can you please help me track this parcel again, just to know the position is it now and when to expect it in Nigeria. Thank you.
. sorry for the late response bro , kinda busy lately . just tracked ur package and its say its has leaved uk last week and but u will need to relax bro and give it more two weeks ,.. due to whats happening around the world right now. let say by first week of new year u go get ur package but u go need relax oh and moreover royal mail takes time self ... good day bro
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 9:10am On Dec 14, 2021
Donzicoexam:
@Yomzy4Cool Please i need help ooooo.

A package was sent to me from US through usps since June and till now I haven't gotten it or received any call from nipost. This is the last update when i track it using usps. Your item departed a transfer airport in CINCI./NRTHRN KENTUCKY, CINCINNATI, UNITED STATES on July 14, 2021. And if i track it on Nipost it says Ussfoa send item abroad (Edi-received) on 19 June, 2021 @00:00 hours. And this item was sent to me since 15 June 2021 using First class Package international Service. For 5 month now no update on the package. Here is the tracking number UH037175929US.
Well that ur package is now 50/50 of a thing now , one cos its has been long and two its first class mail and every first class mail its always 50/50 cos its not a good mail class to use when sending valuable items , they only use it to send letters so if that letter got lost u wont feel it or bother about it plus u cant track the parcel once it get into the country and customs/nipost make good use of this opportunity to hold back ur package once its valuable ... so most parcel that's valuable don't get delivered except by the grace of God .. well i have tracked ur package and its has left usa long time . the only thing i will do for u now is to put a call through at the customs( i have pals there ) and i hope they can find it for u sha cos its been long .. anyway lets what happened . u can always hit me up to remind me sha . good day
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mosho2good: 9:21am On Dec 14, 2021
Please can u help me to track this package, I was told it will only take a month before the package get to it destination which is USA and till now I haven't gotten any updates from the package again and was late updated on the 8th of last month.
This is the tracking number CP914721563NG
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Donzicoexam: 1:48am On Dec 15, 2021
yomzy4cool:
Well that ur package is now 50/50 of a thing now , one cos its has been long and two its first class mail and every first class mail its always 50/50 cos its not a good mail class to use when sending valuable items , they only use it to send letters so if that letter got lost u wont feel it or bother about it plus u cant track the parcel once it get into the country and customs/nipost make good use of this opportunity to hold back ur package once its valuable ... so most parcel that's valuable don't get delivered except by the grace of God .. well i have tracked ur package and its has left usa long time . the only thing i will do for u now is to put a call through at the customs( i have pals there ) and i hope they can find it for u sha cos its been long .. anyway lets what happened . u can always hit me up to remind me sha . good day
Please help me. That package is very important the person that sent it made a mistake and used first class mail. Please send me your number so i can reach you through. This is my WhatsApp number 07019183851.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 6:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
mosho2good:
Please can u help me to track this package, I was told it will only take a month before the package get to it destination which is USA and till now I haven't gotten any updates from the package again and was late updated on the 8th of last month.
This is the tracking number

Your package has arrived the US. You can track on

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by DassaM: 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
aieromon:

The last update was Egypt in September. You might need to contact USPS.

We've called USPS several time which they promise to make an international enquiry. So Nigeria claimed not to have received the package but they didn't get a response from Egypt.

As at first week of December, I was asked to file a claim or they keep searching for it. I then ask, how much do I get if I file for a claim, I was told I will only get a $100 for an item worth close to a thousand. So I told them to keep searching. Presently they're still searching and waiting for their response, I still called yesterday but it's still the same news.

Its painful tho, but i already ordered another much more better, so if I get the previous one it will be a plus if not life goes on. Even the new one is in transit and having issues with the US customs because of an additional item in the package.

Thanks for the swift response.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by DassaM: 8:29pm On Dec 15, 2021
yomzy4cool:
.. chill u will get it but it will takes time and i just hope the sender insured the package and its wasnt insured its 50/50 but dont worry i go try my best sha make u collect am ... but ur package never enter naija yet so just relax and pray .. good day

Thanks for the the response.

Very much appreciated�
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Donzicoexam: 9:52pm On Dec 15, 2021
DassaM:

Very much appreciated�
Yomzy4cool I need your WhatsApp number please. Here is mine 07019183851
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 5:59pm On Dec 16, 2021
Donzicoexam:

Yomzy4cool I need your WhatsApp number please. Here is mine 07019183851
...08100932302.. thats my whatsapp number feel free to hit me up
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 6:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
DassaM:

Very much appreciated�
u welcome bro
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 6:01pm On Dec 16, 2021
DassaM:

Very much appreciated�
welcome
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by ennymatics: 7:44pm On Dec 17, 2021
Hi everyone, I sent a package from the US to Abuja Nigeria and this morning, I got a mail that it had arrived at the post office. Not long after that, I got another mail saying addressee requested for a later delivery, then a final mail that the package has been delivered. All happened this morning. Problem now is the recipient wasn’t contacted at all and I don’t know where to go get the package. Which post office can the recipient go to get the package?

Thank you all.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 10:06am On Dec 18, 2021
ennymatics:
Hi everyone, I sent a package from the US to Abuja Nigeria and this morning, I got a mail that it had arrived at the post office. Not long after that, I got another mail saying addressee requested for a later delivery, then a final mail that the package has been delivered. All happened this morning. Problem now is the recipient wasn’t contacted at all and I don’t know where to go get the package. Which post office can the recipient go to get the package?

Thank you all.

What address did you use?
Does it have a tracking number?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by ennymatics: 9:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
aieromon:

What address did you use?
Does it have a tracking number?

I used a house address at House 98, Federal Housinh Authority, Lugbe. The tracking number shows delivered but they didn’t even contact the recipient at all neither did they contact me.

Here’s the tracking number: CH150206521US
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 10:56pm On Dec 19, 2021
ennymatics:

I used a house address at House 98, Federal Housinh Authority, Lugbe. The tracking number shows delivered but they didn’t even contact the recipient at all neither did they contact me.

Here’s the tracking number:

Tell the recipient to visit Wuse Zone 3 HO to lay a complaint. All incoming mails into Abuja is received by this post office so they should be able to track its final destination.

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by zeeprince(m): 2:40pm On Dec 27, 2021
[quote author=aieromon post=108648570]

Pls bro can you help me track this package, it's been almost a month now and I haven't even received any message from the post office, and when I try tracking it, it says item dispatched out Lagos impc (air) I still don't get what it means tho

VR449022651YP
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
zeeprince:
Pls bro can you help me track this package, it's been almost a month now and I haven't even received any message from the post office, and when I try tracking it, it says item dispatched out Lagos impc (air) I still don't get what it means tho

This snail mail via Malaysia Post can take up to 3 months to get to its destination. Hopefully, you should receive it before the end of January.

As for the tracking update, the package has been despatched to Nigeria.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Elothop: 8:51pm On Jan 05, 2022
Pls help me out
I have 3 packages from the U.S about 4 months now And hasn’t been delivered
No update
USPS
Here is one of the tracking
Please help me out

CH144768165US
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 10:59pm On Jan 06, 2022
Sorry everyone. .. fr not responding na Christmas too sweet... Oya past ur USPS) nipost issues make we solved am fr u... Good to be back on here

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by abulude: 4:53am On Jan 08, 2022
Hello House!

I posted a registered document with tracking number
RR056980105NG to Ontario, Canada via NIPOST from Kano, Nigeria since 23rd September 2021 and I was able to tracked it via www.ship24.com few days later. However, record shows that the parcel arrived Lagos at Outward Office of Exchange on the 5th October 2021 at 12:47pm and departed from Outward Office of Exchange same day at 12:49pm. Since then, the parcel hasn't been delivered after three months. I've made several efforts to know what exactly happened through emails and phone calls to NIPOST all to no avail. I've equally contacted the recipient on several occasions and they haven't seen the parcel either. I even made an effort to track it via Canada Postal Service but was unsuccessful.

I need help, please.

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2022
abulude:
Hello House!

I posted a registered document with tracking number
RR056980105NG to Ontario, Canada via NIPOST from Kano, Nigeria since 23rd September 2021 and I was able to tracked it via www.ship24.com few days later. However, record shows that the parcel arrived Lagos at Outward Office of Exchange on the 5th October 2021 at 12:47pm and departed from Outward Office of Exchange same day at 12:49pm. Since then, the parcel hasn't been delivered after three months. I've made several efforts to know what exactly happened through emails and phone calls to NIPOST all to no avail. I've equally contacted the recipient on several occasions and they haven't seen the parcel either. I even made an effort to track it via Canada Postal Service but was unsuccessful.

I need help, please.
bro u could have asked the person attending to u at the nipost canter what mail class will suit your parcel before sending it out and I guess u go for a cheaper one ... Well u go need enter fasting and prayer concerning ur package ... I go try make some calls and help u look into ur package and see wetin dey sup on am ... Let's just hope something better can still come up sha .. plus that mail class get has be
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
Hello everyone. If u have a parcel that start with the tracking number UH , UA U's etc etc that was sent from sep to Dec 2021 .. should kindly wait cos there are lots of delay on ur parcel . there some changes in protocols at customs ..and if ur parcel start with EH, Ez E's and its was sent from sep to Dec and u haven't received any updates yet ... By next week all parcel with E's will be released .. and if ur parcel is starting with CH, Cz C's should also be patience as well endings of this month all C's parcel will be released as well .... Just be patience na changes in protocols at customs end due to pandemic covid / omicron wahala cause am .. and to all those who have sent me a message on WhatsApp abeg no vex for me if I no quick respond to ur messages , people plenty on my neck and inside my inbox as well , but we go attend to am one by one .. abeg make u no vex for me, me self be human being ... Good day

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 1:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
Elothop:
Pls help me out
I have 3 packages from the U.S about 4 months now And hasn’t been delivered
No update
USPS
Here is one of the tracking
Please help me out

CH144768165US
I think I have attend to u now via WhatsApp
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by RickyM: 2:44pm On Jan 10, 2022
You're the boss!

[color=#006600][/color]
yomzy4cool:
Hello everyone. If u have a parcel that start with the tracking number UH , UA U's etc etc that was sent from sep to Dec 2021 .. should kindly wait cos there are lots of delay on ur parcel . there some changes in protocols at customs ..and if ur parcel start with EH, Ez E's and its was sent from sep to Dec and u haven't received any updates yet ... By next week all parcel with E's will be released .. and if ur parcel is starting with CH, Cz C's should also be patience as well endings of this month all C's parcel will be released as well .... Just be patience na changes in protocols at customs end due to pandemic covid / omicron wahala cause am .. and to all those who have sent me a message on WhatsApp abeg no vex for me if I no quick respond to ur messages , people plenty on my neck and inside my inbox as well , but we go attend to am one by one .. abeg make u no vex for me, me self be human being ... Good day
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by olutund(m): 11:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
Good day my people,
Please I want to ask,
Is there any independent packaging and delivery company Like Myus that operates from China?

And please
I would like your suggestion on any affordable fast-shipping company which I can use in place of Ali express standard shipping
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 1:39pm On Jan 12, 2022
olutund:
Good day my people,
Please I want to ask,
Is there any independent packaging and delivery company Like Myus that operates from China?

And please
I would like your suggestion on any affordable fast-shipping company which I can use in place of Ali express standard shipping
Its depends on the purpose and how u want it .. beside there thousand just Make use of Google sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (106) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.