Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,853 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST - Business (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST (453985 Views)

NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas — Shittu / USPS Package Delivery Problems / Have U Used USPS Or EMS Lately? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Ronadot07: 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2021
peteregwu:
My tracking indicate that the item is ordered from aliexpress for has arrived Nigeria but why has the local post office not called me? They used to call me at times, but these days they hardly call. I don't trust these guys.

Have you gotten the package ?because am experiencing same thing with the package I ordered
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by peteregwu(m): 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2021
Ronadot07:

Have you gotten the package ?because am experiencing same thing with the package I ordered

Yes! Have gotten some and not all. So, anyone I didn't get, if It reaches the time limit on aliexpress I will just open a dispute and get my refund sharp sharp.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by peteregwu(m): 10:52pm On Jul 11, 2021
cyberhope:

That doesn't mean it has arrived PO.

I had a purchase recently that was like that for over 40days before I received a call.

Just be patient. It will deliver

I have actually gotten some and others still pending. Thanks!
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by olamide34(m): 11:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
Good Evening everyone,

I have some issues concerning Nipost refusal on delivery of package to Canada.

I sent my transcript to WES Canada on the 4th of May and since then i have not received any update of them. The tracking number has no update at all.

This is really frustrating. I have gone to the office to complain, but nothing has been done to solve this issue.

What do you think i should do?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 11:38pm On Jul 16, 2021
olamide34:
Good Evening everyone,

I have some issues concerning Nipost refusal on delivery of package to Canada.

I sent my transcript to WES Canada on the 4th of May and since then i have not received any update of them. The tracking number has no update at all.

This is really frustrating. I have gone to the office to complain, but nothing has been done to solve this issue.

What do you think i should do?

Send a mail to customercare@nipost.gov.ng and CC pmg@nipost.gov.ng
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by itzElijah(m): 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2021
aieromon:

Send a mail to customercare@nipost.gov.ng and CC pmg@nipost.gov.ng

Bro , I ordered two stuffs from AliExpress and I've been tracking it since these days. I used the tracktrace.delivery and track.yw56.com.cn/cn/querydel
websites to track them , and it says the item has gotten to destination country , but what seeing on the Nipost website is ; SEND ITEM ABROAD (EDI-RECEIVED)
This is my international tracking id
UH967106762TR , UH967407555TR

And also screenshots of the websites

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2021
itzElijah:

Bro , I ordered two stuffs from AliExpress and I've been tracking it since these days.

Both packages entered Nigeria last week and it will take up to 4 weeks for them to get to your local PO. Remember that these packages cannot be tracked in-country. Visit your local PO if you don't receive a notification within the next 4 weeks.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Favour2587(f): 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2021
Hello, I have a similar challenge, my parcel update stopped at EDI recieved for one month now, I contacted Nipost only for them to inform me that the parcel is on transit to Nigeria ; confused, I don't know the next step to take. Its a phone battery.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by itzElijah(m): 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2021
aieromon:

Both packages entered Nigeria last week and it will take up to 4 weeks for them to get to your local PO. Remember that these packages cannot be tracked in-country. Visit your local PO if you don't receive a notification within the next 4 weeks.

Okay,, thanks Boss�
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by itzElijah(m): 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2021
aieromon:

Today would be like a week now so I'll have to wait another three weeks..?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2021
itzElijah:

Today would be like a week now so I'll have to wait another three weeks..?

Yes
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by imagrg(m): 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2021
My tablet, 3 smartphones ordered from WISH got to NIPOST and disappeared since last year and NIPOST has no solution to it. The Staff of NIPOST don't seem to be reliable and the authorities are doing nothing about parcel pilfering in the organisation.
I've stopped making orders via NIPOST because they are not reliable.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Favour2587(f): 4:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
Hello, please can someone help, the tracking details of my parcel stopped at Edi - recieved for one month now, I have sent an email yet no positive response, please what can I do, here is my tracking id RG067609204IN. Thanks for your response
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 6:30pm On Jul 24, 2021
Favour2587:
Hello, please can someone help, the tracking details of my parcel stopped at Edi - recieved for one month now, I have sent an email yet no positive response. Thanks for your response

NIPOST cannot attend to your query as the package has not left India.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Favour2587(f): 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
aieromon:

NIPOST cannot attend to your query as the package has not left India.
THANKS
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Uberchic1(f): 11:59am On Jul 28, 2021
Please I want to order a few cosmetic items from UK worth about $25/£30. They'll be delivered using NIPOST I believe. Please will I be asked to pay any customs or duty on the package since its from UK?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by chemosupremo(f): 2:42am On Jul 30, 2021
Please Help.

I'm expecting a very important documents from UK through Royal mail. The tracking shows delivery attempt- no answer Lagos .

The problem is no card was dropped have searched everywhere.

How can I get the documents is a very important.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Uberchic1(f): 1:42pm On Aug 06, 2021
aieromon:

Yes

Hello aieromon, please help me out. does NIPOST or Nigerian customs charge duty or VAT on items shipped from the UK? Would this charge apply to cosmetic items worth less than £30/$30?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2021
Uberchic1:

Hello aieromon, please help me out. does NIPOST or Nigerian customs charge duty or VAT on items shipped from the UK? Would this charge apply to cosmetic items worth less than £30/$30?

NCS will charge based on their internal valuation and weight. It should pass without a charge.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by GiftloonDS: 7:40am On Aug 07, 2021
Friday, August 6, 2021, 10:45 AM

USPS

Attempted Delivery Abroad

NIGERIA

Friday, August 6, 2021, 10:45 AM

UPU

Unsuccessful delivery, 59/Item forwarded/redirected

NGBENI

Collapse back

Friday, August 6, 2021, 10:05 AM

USPS

Arrival at Post Office

NIGERIA

Friday, August 6, 2021, 10:05 AM

UPU

Arrival at delivery office

NGBENI

Monday, August 2, 2021, 01:54 PM

USPS

Processed Through Facility

NIGERIA

Monday, August 2, 2021, 01:54 PM

UPU

Arrival at inward office of exchange

LAGOS AIR

Tuesday, July 20, 2021, 02:42 AM

USPS

Departed

CINCINNATI, UNITED STATES

Monday, July 19, 2021, 03:59 PM

USPS

Arrived

CINCINNATI, UNITED STATES

Friday, July 16, 2021, 12:50 PM

USPS

Arrived at USPS Regional Facility

CHICAGO IL INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER

Friday, July 16, 2021, 12:50 PM

USPS

Processed Through Regional Facility

CHICAGO IL INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER

Please can some explain this to me??

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2021
GiftloonDS:

Please can some explain this to me??

Your package has arrived at the Benin PO.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by GiftloonDS: 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2021
Ok thank you i will go and check tomorrow...
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Donzicoexam: 1:14am On Aug 11, 2021
My item departed a transfer airport in CINCI./NRTHRN KENTUCKY, CINCINNATI, UNITED STATES on July 14, 2021. Since then I haven't gotten any update on it. It's an iPhone and iWatch. If I track it using Nipost it says Ussfoa send item abroad (Edi-received) on 19 June, 2021 @00:00 hours. And this item was sent to me since 15 June 2021 using First class Package international Service. Going to a month now no update on the package. Here is the tracking number UH037175929US.

@Aieromon please help. And please send me your WhatsApp number let me chat you up. Here is mine. 07019183851

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Donzicoexam: 9:32am On Aug 13, 2021
@GiftloonDS please send your tracking number let me check something please. Because my package left CINCINATI AIRPORT two days before your and it has not arrived Nigeria no update till now. Please you can send me the tracking number on WhatsApp 07019183851. I don't know why mine is delaying.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by eroworld: 4:18pm On Aug 13, 2021
Mine Left USA since 23rd of June,I haven't been updated ever since then.... anyone here facing the same challenge

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Donzicoexam: 1:55am On Aug 18, 2021
So nobody wants to reply
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Donzicoexam: 12:46am On Aug 26, 2021
Please somebody help. No update on my package since on the 14th July that it departed US.

Your item departed a transfer airport in CINCI./NRTHRN KENTUCKY, CINCINNATI, UNITED STATES on July 14, 2021. Since then I haven't gotten any update on it. It's an iPhone and iWatch. If I track it using Nipost it says Ussfoa send item abroad (Edi-received) on 19 June, 2021 @00:00 hours. And this item was sent to me since 15 June 2021 using First class Package international Service. Over a month now no update on the package. Here is the tracking number UH037175929US. Somebody help please

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by BoldassBadasser(m): 6:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
Good evening everyone in the house. Please a friend of mine based in the US want to send me a used laptop here in Nigeria, i have sent him every details he needs to know about my residence. Please i want to ask which courier company will be best for me, for him to use? Do i have to pay when they shipment get to Nigeria and what's the price like? It's worth it?? Please i need your guild lines. Thanks��
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Okrikarepublik: 12:09am On Aug 31, 2021
First Class Package International can't be tracked after it has been exported.
Only First Class Priority and GXG can be tracked after export.
Donzicoexam:
Please somebody help. No update on my package since on the 14th July that it departed US.

Your item departed a transfer airport in CINCI./NRTHRN KENTUCKY, CINCINNATI, UNITED STATES on July 14, 2021. Since then I haven't gotten any update on it. It's an iPhone and iWatch. If I track it using Nipost it says Ussfoa send item abroad (Edi-received) on 19 June, 2021 @00:00 hours. And this item was sent to me since 15 June 2021 using First class Package international Service. Over a month now no update on the package. Here is the tracking number UH037175929US. Somebody help please
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Donzicoexam: 1:00pm On Sep 01, 2021
What can I do to get my package since it can not be tracked. And I have no idea where it is.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Uberchic1(f): 11:35am On Sep 07, 2021
aieromon:

Your package has arrived at the Benin PO.

Please assist me. I ordered some items from UK and they were dispatched 8th of August. Small package, not work more than €15, skincare items, free shipping with 'no tracking' besides the international tracking number. It shows edi received when I enter the tracking number on NIPOST track and trace and it's been showing this for over a week now. Do I still wait for NIPOST to contact me and for how long or Please advise.

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 12:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
Uberchic1:

Please assist me. I ordered some items from UK and they were dispatched 8th of August. Small package, not work more than €15, skincare items, free shipping with 'no tracking' besides the international tracking number. It shows edi received when I enter the tracking number on NIPOST track and trace and it's been showing this for over a week now. Do I still wait for NIPOST to contact me and for how long or Please advise.

It can take as long as 2 months to arrive Nigeria. Be patient.

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (106) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.