Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST - Business (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST (453735 Views)

NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas — Shittu / USPS Package Delivery Problems / Have U Used USPS Or EMS Lately? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by twosquare(m): 9:54am On Mar 01, 2022
yomzy4cool:
... not here in nigeria ... it should be here anytime soon
All right. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Donzicoexam: 4:12pm On Mar 01, 2022
@YoomzyCool Please help me check where my package is at the moment. UH037175929US
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by greenbackboogie(m): 5:25pm On Mar 02, 2022
yomzy4cool:
ur parcel never enter niaja yet boss...just relax small
BRO please can you tell me the current situation of my parcel? i confirmed it has arrived IMPC air nigeria but the problem now is no one is giving me update on if it has left for benin (this is the intended final destination). id appreciate if you help me with ru770599758gb. thank you
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Sallyuna: 7:13pm On Mar 02, 2022
boss i still dey here o
twosquare:
All right. Thanks.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Childofaking000: 10:44pm On Mar 02, 2022
@yomzy4cool Thanks Boss
Almost five months after sending goods not delivered ... any info or updates on EE333711559NG sent by EMS will be highly appreciated thanks again
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Sallyuna: 10:43am On Mar 03, 2022
@yomzy4cool boss please any updates on my package with customs
this is the tracking number CC083683818NL
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 1:51pm On Mar 03, 2022
greenbackboogie:

BRO please can you tell me the current situation of my parcel? i confirmed it has arrived IMPC air nigeria but the problem now is no one is giving me update on if it has left for benin (this is the intended final destination). id appreciate if you help me with ru770599758gb. thank you
ur parcel is in transit to benin by next week u should get ur parcel if there is no logistic issues oh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by greenbackboogie(m): 6:35pm On Mar 03, 2022
yomzy4cool:
ur parcel is in transit to benin by next week u should get ur parcel if there is no logistic issues oh
thanks alot man..id keep fingers crossed.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 12:52pm On Mar 04, 2022
Childofaking000:
@yomzy4cool Good evening please can you help me check the status of my parcel thank you. It was sent October 21 2021 from Abuja to Canada as destination via EMS and was told to pay N98,000.00 for express shipping that takes less than two weeks to deliver to Canada of which I paid due to the urgency but its not delivered till date almost 5 months after. The tracking is EE333711559NG thank you very much!
ur parcel don get issues boss and next time use ship naija or all these private courier ... i will have to make a call and look into that properly for u boss

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 12:52pm On Mar 04, 2022
Sallyuna:
@yomzy4cool boss please any updates on my package with customs
this is the tracking number CC083683818NL
... nothing yet but i will check again this evening boss and let u know if i find anything
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by NigPatriot(m): 5:30pm On Mar 05, 2022
Hi so I got update that this package CH154152293US is lost in transit. It's supposed to be from the US to Nigeria. Please what next are we supposed to do?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by jakizio42(m): 11:11pm On Mar 05, 2022
yomzy4cool:
ur parcel don get issues boss and next time use ship naija or all these private courier ... i will have to make a call and look into that properly for u boss

Good evening, pls I'll like to know the most convenient/reliable mode of shipping from New Jersey,USA to Nigeria. I know of usps, through surfing online about info on them i was made to know that they(usps) will ship to naija after which our postal service (nipost) will handle the package delivery to me. I'm am right?.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Childofaking000: 11:21pm On Mar 06, 2022
[Qquote author=yomzy4cool post=110743344] ur parcel don get issues boss and next time use ship naija or all these private courier ... i will have to make a call and look into that properly for u boss [/quote]

@yomzy4cool thanks so much bro, yes I wil next time. Abeg any update? Am so worried I spent so much on that parcel...I don't know what to do anymore please help thank you
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Childofaking000: 11:28pm On Mar 06, 2022
[Qquote author=yomzy4cool post=110743344] ur parcel don get issues boss and next time use ship naija or all these private courier ... i will have to make a call and look into that properly for u boss [/quote]

@yomzy4cool Thanks bro I appreciate. Yes for sure next time I will use these other couriers no doubt about it. Abeg where you able to make the call, please any update will be highlyappreciated am so worried for so long. God bless
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by essay007(m): 9:17am On Mar 07, 2022
Pls Mr Yomi, help see if this has hit my local Nipost.
RB173965176SG
Cheers!
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by twosquare(m): 5:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
did it finally arrive? And how long did it take after LAGOS IMPC AIR stuff? Thanks.
victoristic:
Tracking:RF174195182GB

Please help....For how long do I have to wait...For are the possible solutions...I need this document tomorrow unfailingly...
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Emmyblaze123: 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2022
@yomyz4col please can you help me check why my order is showing ''delivery unsuccessful''.

I didn't receive any call from anyone to come and pick my package, and as of today this morning the order status was still showing package at destination country

This is my tracking number RB172554917SG
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by essay007(m): 8:25pm On Mar 07, 2022
Emmyblaze123:
@yomyz4col please can you help me check why my order is showing ''delivery unsuccessful''.

I didn't receive any call from anyone to come and pick my package, and as of today this morning the order status was still showing package at destination country

WTF. I'm in exact same situation....
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 8:52am On Mar 08, 2022
Childofaking000:
[Qquote author=yomzy4cool post=110743344] ur parcel don get issues boss and next time use ship naija or all these private courier ... i will have to make a call and look into that properly for u boss

@yomzy4cool Thanks bro I appreciate. Yes for sure next time I will use these other couriers do doubt about it. Abeg where you able to make the call, please any update will be highlyappreciated am so worried for so long. God bless
maybe we can talk on whatsapp boss

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 8:56am On Mar 08, 2022
Emmyblaze123:

that means say yr parcel don reach ur nearest post office , go and pick it up
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 8:59am On Mar 08, 2022
essay007:
Pls Mr Yomi, help see if this has hit my local Nipost.
RB173965176SG
Cheers!
ur parcel don land for post office yesterday boss
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 9:02am On Mar 08, 2022
NigPatriot:
Hi so I got update that this package CH154152293US is lost in transit. It's supposed to be from the US to Nigeria. Please what next are we supposed to do?
bro ur parcel never lost , hahaha u go get am very soon , u got need to wait, the parcel never arrived and its last update last month ,, so he reach naija u go get ur package and if u dey come on here fr update ... take care
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Emmyblaze123: 11:00am On Mar 08, 2022
@yomzy4cool Please will they (post office) send the item back to the seller (china) incase I am not able to pick it up in a few days time.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by twosquare(m): 11:34am On Mar 08, 2022
@yomzy4cool

How long will this take? It's not moving...and I'll soon be leaving my place of abode. It's been like that since March 1

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 1:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
twosquare:
@yomzy4cool

How long will this take? It's not moving...and I'll soon be leaving my place of abode. It's been like that since March 1
... max two week u should get ur parcel bro , its already on the move boss
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 1:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
Emmyblaze123:
@yomzy4cool Please will they (post office) send the item back to the seller (china) incase I am not able to pick it up in a few days time.
dont understand u boss
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 1:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
Emmyblaze123:
they wont send it back it will be there until u pick it up but they will update it on their server that the parcel has been delivered successfully
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Emmyblaze123: 1:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
yomzy4cool:
they wont send it back it will be there until u pick it up but they will update it on their server that the parcel has been delivered successfully
Thank you @yomzy4cool

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Childofaking000: 7:31am On Mar 09, 2022
yomzy4cool:

@yomzy4cool Boss I dey here, thanks very much!

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by greenbackboogie(m): 6:24pm On Mar 10, 2022
yomzy4cool:
Brother please I don’t understand. The parcel has arrived benin but they said it was a failed attempted delivery we should report to the office at benin. Lithe receiver has been to two post office at benin and they both said they have no parcel with them can you please help me confirm the exact office address the parcel was sent to ? Thank you. RU770599758GB
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Childofaking000: 12:38am On Mar 11, 2022
yomzy4cool:

@yomzy4cool Greetings Boss I be dey wait if any update thanks and
sorry for the troubles
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 10:02am On Mar 11, 2022
greenbackboogie:

Brother please I don’t understand. The parcel has arrived benin but they said it was a failed attempted delivery we should report to the office at benin. Lithe receiver has been to two post office at benin and they both said they have no parcel with them can you please help me confirm the exact office address the parcel was sent to ? Thank you. RU770599758GB
check the both post office close to u , either one of them will have ur parcel and ur parcel don ready for pickup ... check the nearest post office thats close to u boss , to check that for u wan pay me for that one boss lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (106) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.