Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST - Business (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST (456077 Views)

NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas — Shittu / USPS Package Delivery Problems / Have U Used USPS Or EMS Lately? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by greenbackboogie(m): 10:07am On Mar 11, 2022
yomzy4cool:
check the both post office close to u , either one of them will have ur parcel and ur parcel don ready for pickup ... check the nearest post office thats close to u boss , to check that for u wan pay me for that one boss lol
Yea that’s what I’m saying. There are only two post office in Benin. The receiver has gone to Both but they said it’s not in their office
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 10:34am On Mar 11, 2022
Childofaking000:

@yomzy4cool Greetings Boss I be dey wait if any update thanks and
sorry for the troubles
paste the tracking again babe

2 Likes

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 10:35am On Mar 11, 2022
greenbackboogie:

Yea that’s what I’m saying. There are only two post office in Benin. The receiver has gone to Both but they said it’s not in their office
abeg where is the reciever location , city or town

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by greenbackboogie(m): 10:54am On Mar 11, 2022
yomzy4cool:
abeg where is the reciever location , city or town
Ugbowo , isihor, University of Benin
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 3:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
greenbackboogie:

Ugbowo , isihor, University of Benin
check that place out boss Uselu-Lagos Road, Opposite Uniben, Benin City
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Childofaking000: 3:09pm On Mar 11, 2022
Yes Boss please give me your contacts thank you!
yomzy4cool:
maybe we can talk on whatsapp boss
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 3:20pm On Mar 11, 2022
Childofaking000:
Yes Boss please give me your contacts thank you!
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by greenbackboogie(m): 3:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
yomzy4cool:
check that place out boss Uselu-Lagos Road, Opposite Uniben, Benin City
Yes. That was the first place I went to before I went to airport road and they said no parcel.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 3:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
greenbackboogie:

Yes. That was the first place I went to before I went to airport road and they said no parcel.
paste the tracking number again self

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by greenbackboogie(m): 3:54pm On Mar 11, 2022
yomzy4cool:
RU770599758GB
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by greenbackboogie(m): 6:33am On Mar 12, 2022
yomzy4cool:
ru770599758gb Here it is
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Childofaking000: 9:07am On Mar 12, 2022
[quqote author=yomzy4cool post=110938919] paste the tracking again babe [/quote]

@yomzy4cool EE333711559NG
thank you!
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 9:40am On Mar 14, 2022
greenbackboogie:

ru770599758gb Here it is
ur parcel don land boss ... ready for pickup
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 9:41am On Mar 14, 2022
Childofaking000:
[quqote author=yomzy4cool post=110938919] paste the tracking again babe

@yomzy4cool EE333711559NG
thank you!
hit me up on whatsapp boss
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by greenbackboogie(m): 9:49am On Mar 14, 2022
yomzy4cool:
ur parcel don land boss ... ready for pickup

Which of the office please do I go for pick up. Can you find the exact place or do you know of any number I can call. I’d appreciate
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 10:56am On Mar 14, 2022
greenbackboogie:

Which of the office please do I go for pick up. Can you find the exact place or do you know of any number I can call. I’d appreciate
na wa boss ur wahala too much oh lol, dont send message to that email , am no longer using that email again , u can sent me message on whatsapp
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by greenbackboogie(m): 1:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
yomzy4cool:
na wa boss ur wahala too much oh lol, dont send message to that email , am no longer using that email again , u can sent me message on whatsapp
Lol. No problem brother. Thanks for all your help. The parcel has been seen. After much much. Them tell us to pay custom fee and one other money. This our country sha. My fear was the parcel was missing. But thank God.

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
greenbackboogie:

Lol. No problem brother. Thanks for all your help. The parcel has been seen. After much much. Them tell us to pay custom fee and one other money. This our country sha. My fear was the parcel was missing. But thank God.
glory be to God and u dey owe one bottle of beer to chill after work lol , this country don crashed already now ,we are operating at zero level

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by greenbackboogie(m): 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
yomzy4cool:
glory be to God and u dey owe one bottle of beer to chill after work lol , this country don crashed already now ,we are operating at zero level
One bottle? You na chairman na. Just send me your aza make I find you small thing on Thursday
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
greenbackboogie:

One bottle? You na chairman na. Just send me your aza make I find you small thing on Thursday
no wahala , u fit dm for whatsapp now
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Nsyka350: 7:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
Please help with this package EH026023074US. it's been stucked in Transit and same location almost two weeks.....
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Nsyka350: 7:39pm On Mar 14, 2022
yomzy4cool:
no wahala , u fit dm for whatsapp now

Please help with this package EH026023074US. it's been stucked in Transit and same location almost two weeks.....
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 9:29am On Mar 15, 2022
Nsyka350:

ur parcel never land for niaja ... still in transit , u will need to chill small
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Nsyka350: 10:03am On Mar 15, 2022
Thanks bro
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by twosquare(m): 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
Help me with this bro. It appears this is the last time I will be using royalmail. No one called me or anything. Only to see this.
yomzy4cool:
ur parcel never land for niaja ... still in transit , u will need to chill small

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 12:56pm On Mar 15, 2022
twosquare:
Help me with this bro. It appears this is the last time I will be using royalmail. No one called me or anything. Only to see this.
well so sorry bro , thats the kind of country we found ourselves oh and anyway ur parcel is availble for pick up, go to the nearest post office and pick it up
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by twosquare(m): 12:57pm On Mar 15, 2022
All right, sir. Thanks. I will keep you updated.
yomzy4cool:
well so sorry bro , thats the kind of country we found ourselves oh and anyway ur parcel is availble for pick up, go to the nearest post office and pick it up
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 1:07pm On Mar 15, 2022
twosquare:
All right, sir. Thanks. I will keep you updated.
ok
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by twosquare(m): 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
Thanks, it is there. I collected it this afternoon. N200.

A side note to all: Always ensure your phone number is added to the package when sent from the destination country.
yomzy4cool:
ok
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2022
twosquare:
Thanks, it is there. I collected it this afternoon. N200.

A side note to all: Always ensure your phone number is added to the package when sent from the destination country.
is a must now and sometimes they dont call too , well am glad u got ur parcel .. do have a wonderful day
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by haul: 12:55pm On Mar 16, 2022
yomzy4cool:
Hello my oga I’ve been expecting a package since 1st of March sent from Germany and since 8th of March it has been saying being cleared through customs till date and it’s not even something big it should be less than 1kg sef . Tracking number : CY557342068DE

This is not my first time getting a package.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 4:38pm On Mar 16, 2022
haul:

Hello my oga I’ve been expecting a package since 1st of March sent from Germany and since 8th of March it has been saying being cleared through customs till date and it’s not even something big it should be less than 1kg sef . Tracking number : CY557342068DE

This is not my first time getting a package.
do u attached your phone number to the mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (106) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.