Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,432 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST - Business (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST (455977 Views)

NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas — Shittu / USPS Package Delivery Problems / Have U Used USPS Or EMS Lately? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by morningxta1: 4:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
twosquare:
@yomzy4cool

How long will this take? It's not moving...and I'll soon be leaving my place of abode. It's been like that since March 1

I the same issues please
Here is my tracking number
RL432201680GB
Its been 3 weeks since it got to lagos

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by morningxta1: 4:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
Please Someone should help me out
I’ve been expecting my package for 3 weeks now after landing at Lagos.
RL432201680GB
Here is my tracking ID
I’ve being tracking it on two websites and it supposed to be at the local post office but it’s not.
I’ve been there several times, now it seems i am disturbing them at the post office and Note no phone number is on it that’s why am really worried.
I’ll be very grateful if you can help me out
Here is my whatsapp number
Thank you

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by twosquare(m): 6:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
morningxta1:

I the same issues please
Here is my tracking number
RL432201680GB
Its been 3 weeks since it got to lagos
It should be at the post office near you. I already got mine. Try and check.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by morningxta1: 6:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
twosquare:
It should be at the post office near you. I already got mine. Try and check.
I was at the post office yesterday they said they haven’t received it
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by twosquare(m): 6:40pm On Mar 22, 2022
morningxta1:

I was at the post office yesterday they said they haven’t received it
@yomzy4cool should kindly assist this brother.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2022
twosquare:
@yomzy4cool should kindly assist this brother.
let him send me message on whatsapp
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by 00FFT00(m): 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
haul:

Boss honestly I’m tired of this country . I was at the post office today they said it’s not yet there .

And I tracked it again it’s still being cleared at customs .

Hello my oga I’ve been expecting a package since 1st of March sent from Germany and since 8th of March it has been saying being cleared through customs till date and it’s not even something big it should be less than 1kg sef . Tracking number : CY557342068DE

Your item status as at today @13:58 says, "Customs Clearance Complete"
Track it here yourself:
h**ps://packageradar.com/courier/deutsche-post/tracking/CY557342068DE

Replace the ** with tt
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by eroworld: 6:22am On Mar 25, 2022
Yomzy4cool abeg drop your WhatsApp nunber
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 2:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
eroworld:
Yomzy4cool abeg drop your WhatsApp nunber
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Usavior: 6:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
Bros greetings pls I need your help, my package says it has left UNITED STATES, CINCINNATI, Departed -> on March 5, 2022 at 7:01 am. That the item is currently in transit to the destination. Since the I have not heard anything else pls sir I wan you to help me out so that I can know where my package is,here is the tracking number CH158076495US
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 8:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
Usavior:
Bros greetings pls I need your help, my package says it has left UNITED STATES, CINCINNATI, Departed -> on March 5, 2022 at 7:01 am. That the item is currently in transit to the destination. Since the I have not heard anything else pls sir I wan you to help me out so that I can know where my package is,here is the tracking number CH158076495US
boss relax ur parcel hasn't land for naija ... U go get ur parcel
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Usavior: 9:45am On Mar 29, 2022
Okay, thanks bros
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Clarke207: 11:07am On Mar 29, 2022
Usavior:

No worry, ur package will come. I was in your situation 2 weeks ago.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Usavior: 4:46pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ok bro
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Olubucorla(f): 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
yomzy4cool:
concerning the shipping its depend on what u re shipping and there might be delay with ur parcel using ems ... if ur budget is low then u can use ems and if u get money try other private courier out and definitely they charge u now
Thank you
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by NigPatriot(m): 10:33am On Mar 31, 2022
Please a package has been on transit since 3rd of January 2022, till now still on transit.
Ch154152293us

Who can assist please?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by NigPatriot(m): 11:00am On Mar 31, 2022
Clarke207:

No worry, ur package will come. I was in your situation 2 weeks ago.

please share what one can do, this package Ch154152293us has been in transit since the 3rd of January 2022
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by NigPatriot(m): 4:20pm On Apr 02, 2022
I'll advice anyone sending anything to Nigeria NEVER TO USE USPS OR NIPOST OR EMS. THEY ARE THE WORST you can think of.

And the sad thing is they have many agents on here. Please if you can use DHL OR FEDEX. It's totally worth it.

NIPOST/EMS steal packages, open packages, exchange them. Because they know that it's Nigeria and no one will do anything about it.

My parcel is still on transit since I sent them from the US 3rd of January 2022. They keep saying it's on transit. When USPS HAVE VERIFIED that it's in Nigeria. I promise I will get that parcel. Whoever did anything shady will know they dealt with the wrong person.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by OboloMAN: 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
Please what's the status of my parcel EH026315832US arrived Nigeria 31st and contains health items for someone sick.

@yomzy4cool kindly assist
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 10:19am On Apr 06, 2022
OboloMAN:
Please what's the status of my parcel EH026315832US arrived Nigeria 31st and contains health items for someone sick.

@yomzy4cool kindly assist
ur items is no longer with customs, na make EMS pick am up at the airport to the final destination remain but u need to chill a while ... this week Friday or next week u should get ur parcel . na customs clearances and etc delay ur parcel small .
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 10:48am On Apr 06, 2022
NigPatriot:
I'll advice anyone sending anything to Nigeria NEVER TO USE USPS OR NIPOST OR EMS. THEY ARE THE WORST you can think of.

And the sad thing is they have many agents on here. Please if you can use DHL OR FEDEX. It's totally worth it.

NIPOST/EMS steal packages, open packages, exchange them. Because they know that it's Nigeria and no one will do anything about it.

My parcel is still on transit since I sent them from the US 3rd of January 2022. They keep saying it's on transit. When USPS HAVE VERIFIED that it's in Nigeria. I promise I will get that parcel. Whoever did anything shady will know they dealt with the wrong person.
well i can feel ur pain bro and no ever said ems/nipost is good and if they are good this thread wont be in existence . and the reason why all these is happening is because we don't have a good system . and i checked ur parcel i noticed that u have already file a missing request on it ..... which will be very hard to help u right now . and please get this out of ur mind am not an agent and i dont work there too . am only helping people out on this thread cos i know the system very well and i never once asked anyone to used nipost /ems .. the best advice i can give u right now .. go to muritala airport and make enguiry about ur parcel and 2 if u get any customs officer that can be of help u.. good day

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mystical10: 2:21pm On Apr 07, 2022
yomzy4cool:
ur items is no longer with customs, na make EMS pick am up at the airport to the final destination remain but u need to chill a while ... this week Friday or next week u should get ur parcel . na customs clearances and etc delay ur parcel small .
yomzy4cool:

Please can you help me with my item. The tracking is show that the item is at
Departure from outward office of exchange
LAGOS AIR since 23 November 2021. Til now the owner haven’t received it Oversea CP914698927NG
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2022
mystical10:

Please can you help me with my item. The tracking is show that the item is at
Departure from outward office of exchange
LAGOS AIR since 23 November 2021. Til now the owner haven’t received it Oversea CP914698927NG
go back to the post office and tell them what happened , nipost re sucks .... if they didnt say anything then i can help
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by eroworld: 6:38am On Apr 08, 2022
My package wiith tracking ID UY005511788FR has been in transit since January. Boss abeg help me check if there's still hope cuz I'm getting fed up already.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mystical10: 3:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
yomzy4cool:
go back to the post office and tell them what happened , nipost re sucks .... if they didnt say anything then i can help
Thanks for your reply.
I have several times , they asked me to fill a form on January and till now no info. I went there last week they kept saying it’s on transit, and my brother checked with Australian post, they said the item haven’t arrived Australian soil.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
mystical10:

Thanks for your reply.
I have several times , they asked me to fill a form on January and till now no info. I went there last week they kept saying it’s on transit, and my brother checked with Australian post, they said the item haven’t arrived Australian soil.
ok , boss nigeria post office sucks , well send me text on whatsapp and let me help u check ........
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mystical10: 11:36am On Apr 16, 2022
yomzy4cool:
ok , boss nigeria post office sucks , well send me text on whatsapp and let me help u check ........
Ok. I sent you email. I don’t have your digits
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 6:32pm On Apr 16, 2022
mystical10:

Ok. I sent you email. I don’t have your digits
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Iceboiking: 8:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
yomzy4cool:
Boss did u later call the man on my behalf?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Iceboiking: 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2022
Please what does attempted/failed delivery means?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by harbideymi312: 2:24am On Apr 24, 2022
I don’t receive any notification from Usps since 9th of this month till now
I checked my tracking number everyday but not yet delivery in Nigeria
Pls help

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (106) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.