Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST - Business (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST (453811 Views)

NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas — Shittu / USPS Package Delivery Problems / Have U Used USPS Or EMS Lately? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
Uberchic1:

That means I shouldn't be paying the 1500 right? Do you know how much the actual fee is or if it's free for packages less than 0.5kg . On the tracking page, it shows my package is 0.132kg. They say it's Express (EMS) and not registered mail. And because the tracking number starts with EH and that N1500 is the minimum clearance fee for anything that comes through there. Please how can I resolve this one

0 to 0.5kg is ₦500
0.5kg and above is ₦1,500. However, this fee will also apply to phones and certain electronic devices regardless of the weight.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Uberchic1(f): 4:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
aieromon:

0 to 0.5kg is ₦500
0.5kg and above is ₦1,500. However, this fee will also apply to phones and certain electronic devices regardless of the weight.
Thank you. please which of these is the legit receipt. I was told that if the long white one is unavailable, they issue the short one but I don't know how true that is. The value of my package is just $13.

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2022
Uberchic1:
Thank you. please which of these is the legit receipt. I was told that if the long white one is unavailable, they issue the short one but I don't know how true that is. The value of my package is just $13.

I have been issued the first one a lot. The tracking number is for EMS. Agege GPO is trustworthy.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Uberchic1(f): 7:01pm On Aug 11, 2022
aieromon:

I have been issued the first one a lot. The tracking number is for EMS. Agege GPO is trustworthy.

Ah, okay then. Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by chiboyne(m): 7:33pm On Aug 11, 2022
aieromon:

It means your package has been scheduled to leave for its destination country. EDI is short for electronic data interchange. NIPOST has received information from the shipper that a package is on its way to Nigeria.
Ok thanks
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by harbideymi312: 10:21pm On Aug 11, 2022
Can someone check my tracking please CJ482849809US
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by zanshi: 7:51am On Aug 19, 2022
My current shipper is trying to extort me charging me in LBS i want to use fedex to ship some light weight electronic to Naija using fedex everything should be around 13kg max, what is the process with fedex usually like.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by GIANTPLUSHUB: 10:32am On Aug 19, 2022
zanshi:
My current shipper is trying to extort me charging me in LBS i want to use fedex to ship some light weight electronic to Naija using fedex everything should be around 13kg max, what is the process with fedex usually like.

USA shipping is normally in LBS or pounds. They don't use KG for USA. Your shipper isn't trying to extort you.

All the very best.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by zanshi: 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2022
Guys if i get a package labelled up and sent over to me in Nigeria would i still have to pay custom fees per kg here.

Someone give me a low down i am using FEDEX as the carieer.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by MrsNaira(f): 11:08am On Aug 25, 2022
Good day house.
I sent a letter to Japan via Registered mail since May 20th and it hasn't reached Japan till now.
The woman who attended to me said that it would take 3 to 4 months for it to arrive.
This is a little over 3 months now and the letter has stopped tracking.
I posted the letter at Ikeja GPO.
Please can any one help me?
Here is the tracking number:
RR057677187NG

I would really appreciate any help I can get.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Jess99: 1:27am On Sep 02, 2022
I want to order 70$ worth of sunscreen lotion from Australia. 5 bottles of 500ml in total. How much customs would I be charged?
@yomzy4cool
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by YouAreFinished: 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2022
Shercorp:
Praise God!!!!...

I just picked up my parcel from the local post office today.

The tracking shows it is still in Lagos IMPC Air but it has arrived Enugu since Tuesday and I picked it up today.

Guys always check your nearest post office as sometimes it gets delivered and doesn't change on the Tracking website.

Sent from UK - July 5

Arrived Lagos - July 14

Arrived Enugu- August 2

Picked up - August 4.

Without any calls from Nipost.
More than two weeks to get from Lagos to Enugu
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Shercorp(m): 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
YouAreFinished:

More than two weeks to get from Lagos to Enugu

Crazy ain't it..

That's NIPOST
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by loks99(m): 9:34am On Sep 06, 2022
Just got charged 256k for shipping some iPhones from the U.S, please are they trying to extort Me ?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by EmmanuelG84: 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2022
loks99:
Just got charged 256k for shipping some iPhones from the U.S, please are they trying to extort Me ?
,, it depends how many phones were they in total
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by loks99(m): 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2022
EmmanuelG84:
,, it depends how many phones were they in total

Omoh na just 4 iphones ohh. New ones. Is that charge even possible? If it is, how can I verify it is true
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by EmmanuelG84: 7:27pm On Sep 07, 2022
loks99:

Omoh na just 4 iphones ohh. New ones. Is that charge even possible? If it is, how can I verify it is true
loks99:

I think you can try to negotiate with them at the Post, Office, they’re probably Charging you that Much i guess due to Custom clearance fee and the rest, but you can always negotiate and have them, reduce that amount it’s too much ah ah
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by loks99(m): 7:32am On Sep 08, 2022
EmmanuelG84:

I think you can try to negotiate with them at the Post, Office, they’re probably Charging you that Much i guess due to Custom clearance fee and the rest, but you can always negotiate and have them, reduce that amount it’s too much ah ah

Alright man, much thanks
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by EmmanuelG84: 9:35am On Sep 13, 2022
loks99:

Alright man, much thanks
please how did it go Were they able to deduct any amount before you collected it, because I’m also expecting a Samsung s22 ordered on Aliexpress, did they reduce the amount for you ? Please help
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by harbideymi312: 3:17am On Sep 17, 2022
Hello bosses
Abeg who feel help me check the package
CJ482849809US
From USA to Nigeria going to 6month now
Please help[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by EmmanuelG84: 10:27am On Sep 17, 2022
harbideymi312:
Hello bosses
Abeg who feel help me check the package
CJ482849809US
From USA to Nigeria going to 6month now
Please help[color=#000099][/color]

You never still receive this package? Since after after leaving us april you haven’t received it here in Nigeria?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by SirRoberto(m): 7:50am On Sep 18, 2022
MrsNaira:
Good day house.
I sent a letter to Japan via Registered mail since May 20th and it hasn't reached Japan till now.
The woman who attended to me said that it would take 3 to 4 months for it to arrive.
This is a little over 3 months now and the letter has stopped tracking.
I posted the letter at Ikeja GPO.
Please can any one help me?
Here is the tracking number:
RR057677187NG

I would really appreciate any help I can get.
This is why it is better to use reliable express delivery companies like Aramex, the letter would have been delivered in less than a week
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Carinaflo(f): 5:14am On Sep 22, 2022
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Demurkelly: 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2022
Please who has an idea on La poste delivery time. I paid for something from France and it was shipped since 2nd September. It has been in transit since then. No movement whatsoever
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by medoxtar: 5:38pm On Sep 28, 2022
Why is this country so messy? Package has been in customs clearance since 21st of September till now. No progress. Do anyone Have a contact number. And how long do I have to wait?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Mrexpress(m): 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
To avoid stories that touch when sending and receiving goods, use reliable international couriers.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 11:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
Carinaflo:
Please, does anyone have Royal mail Lagos Nigeria phone number?

Royal Mail UK? Try reaching out to them on Twitter.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Optimistven(m): 11:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
I don't think the Nipost is ideal for sending goods due to the high corruptions
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by peteregwu(m): 8:44am On Oct 21, 2022
Gus, how can one buy from aliexpress now that the Naira visa/master cards are limited and some are restricted entirely?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by olajide9274(m): 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2022
Please have you gotten your item? If yes, how do you go about it. Mine is 4 months 3 days today. Usps to Nipost

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (106) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.