Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST - Business (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST (453830 Views)

NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas — Shittu / USPS Package Delivery Problems / Have U Used USPS Or EMS Lately? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Shallyvegas: 9:44pm On Apr 08, 2023
Please what's the nipost careline you called? I've tried calling the ones on their website but they are all not going through.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by ganiuofficial(m): 5:58am On Apr 09, 2023
the one that has the 66, i called around past nine in the morning
Shallyvegas:
Please what's the nipost careline you called? I've tried calling the ones on their website but they are all not going through.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Oginnism123: 11:33am On Apr 11, 2023
Pls I am confused.

My university was to send the Hardcopy of my transcript to the UK. They refused to use DHL. EMS was used.

They gave me a tracking number. I have been checking but it keeps saying "No record found"

I called Customer service of EMS. They said I cannot verify the status using EMS tracking number because it has changed the moment it was handed over to another Agent.

Now I am confused. From whom do I get the New tracking Number? EMS, the Agent or the University?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Alex0199: 11:39pm On Apr 12, 2023
My package have been sent thru Usps since last year I have seen it, please I need help if anyone can help me locate it, stuffs inside are very important please…. This’s the tracking number… CH163699856US
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Joy2003(m): 7:49am On Apr 19, 2023
My parcel have been stuck with Lagos IMPC for almost a month now. Is there a way I can reach out to them?

My shipping code is CD404099939IN

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Leolin006: 10:43am On Apr 20, 2023
Good morning, my parcel is still in transit over 27days now. This is my tracking number RL211333971GB help me out
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 2:02pm On Apr 20, 2023
Leolin006:
Good morning, my parcel is still in transit over 27days now. This is my tracking number help me out

Your package left the UK last week. Be patient.

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 2:06pm On Apr 20, 2023
Joy2003:
My parcel have been stuck with Lagos IMPC for almost a month now. Is there a way I can reach out to them?

My shipping code

Check your local PO, it should have arrived by now.

You can also send a mail to customerservice@nipost.gov.ng to get a status update.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 2:09pm On Apr 20, 2023
Alex0199:
My package have been sent thru Usps since last year I have seen it, please I need help if anyone can help me locate it, stuffs inside are very important please…. This’s the tracking number…

Possibly lost in transit.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Leolin006: 9:23am On Apr 21, 2023
aieromon:

Your package left the UK last week. Be patient.
Thank you 😊

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by gideon293(m): 1:22pm On May 04, 2023
Please guys help me track this item ,RL371862585GB royal mail from UK to Abuja, it's been 38 days now... am exhausted.

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 2:34pm On May 04, 2023
gideon293:
Please guys help me track this item royal mail from UK to Abuja, it's been 38 days now... am exhausted.

18 days when you count departure from the UK. Give it a few more weeks to arrive Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by gideon293(m): 8:43pm On May 04, 2023
Few more weeks, kai. Thanks bro for the help.
aieromon:

18 days when you count departure from the UK. Give it a few more weeks to arrive Lagos.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by colab: 4:13am On May 08, 2023
Please someone should help me.

I was expecting a parcel from Japan since April 5th. Here is my tracking number.

CN053780158JP

Since 13th of April it is still showing that "item presented to import Customs".

This is May 8 and am yet to even get a call from NiPost. I went to the local PO last week and they said I should wait till the weekend of this new week that they haven't received any parcel from Lagos since months.

This is pathetic.

Any help
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 6:41pm On May 13, 2023
colab:
Please someone should help me.

I was expecting a parcel from Japan since April 5th. Here is my tracking number.

Since 13th of April it is still showing that "item presented to import Customs".

This is May 8 and am yet to even get a call from NiPost. I went to the local PO last week and they said I should wait till the weekend of this new week that they haven't received any parcel from Lagos since months.

This is pathetic.

Any help

The package has left Customs and should be on its way to your location.

Send a mail to customerservice@nipost.gov.ng
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by gideon293(m): 8:01pm On May 15, 2023
Good day guys please those that are familiar with Royal mail delivery from UK to Nigeria. please is it via Ship or plane?. Its been 30days since it left the UK no news yet RL371862585GB
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by socialmedia012: 10:45am On May 17, 2023
Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. click here
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by colab: 9:55am On May 18, 2023
aieromon:

The package has left Customs and should be on its way to your location.

Send a mail to customerservice@nipost.gov.ng

I have sent countless of emails in different forms. This is 1month and 2 weeks.

There is nothing at the local PO. Port Harcourt said they haven't receive anything from Lagos for more than a month.

Someone should help me
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 6:11pm On May 20, 2023
colab:

I have sent countless of emails in different forms. This is 1month and 2 weeks.

There is nothing at the local PO. Port Harcourt said they haven't receive anything from Lagos for more than a month.

Someone should help me

Your package has arrived the local PO.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by gideon293(m): 7:36am On May 21, 2023
Bro please can I get contact?
aieromon:

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 9:41am On May 21, 2023
gideon293:
Bro please can I get contact?

Send a mail to customerservice@nipost.gov.ng and include your tracking number in the title of the mail.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by gideon293(m): 11:21am On May 22, 2023
aieromon:

Send a mail to customerservice@nipost.gov.ng and include your tracking number in the title of the mail.
I ment your own contact phone number or twitter handle any form I can contact u directly
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by colab: 4:43am On May 25, 2023
I went yesterday to the post office. They said my bill is 24,000.

Who I offend for 9ja. A corper to pay 24, 0000 from alawee of 30,000.

I pleaded for 5,000 but no one agreed to give me listening ears. I left without collecting it.

aieromon:

Your package has arrived the local PO.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Jess99: 3:58pm On May 28, 2023
Package no . Tracking has not moved. Is it at PO?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by imagrg(m): 4:31pm On May 28, 2023
Most of the workers are very fraudulent.
I lost 4 smartphones and two tablets to NIPOST.
Don't ever send valuable items through them except you want to lose such items. Your complaints would not even be attended to because they all work together.
Except the Federal Government does everything to protect goods sent through them, the criminals working in these organisations would continue in their hook and crook business.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 6:02pm On May 28, 2023
Jess99:
Package no. Tracking has not moved. Is it at PO?

Depends on your location. Check your local PO next week.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by colab: 1:38am On May 29, 2023
I was happy to pick up my parcel on Friday last week. After paying the huge sum.

Thanks man for your effective headup.

colab:
I went yesterday to the post office. They said my bill is 24,000.

Who I offend for 9ja. A corper to pay 24, 0000 from alawee of 30,000.

I pleaded for 5,000 but no one agreed to give me listening ears. I left without collecting it.

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Danpotter(m): 3:57am On May 29, 2023
Are you in need of a real USA Number to verify your online accounts ? If Yes, then send me a message on my inbox to get one right away.

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Firstleoqueen: 9:49am On May 31, 2023
Good morning house! I placed an order on AliExpress on 29th of April 2023.

The display is saying ARRIVED AT FACILITY since 22 May 2023.

I went to the nearest PO around me and they said they have not received my parcel.

Please can anyone help??

Thanks
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Firstleoqueen: 9:54am On May 31, 2023
The tracking number is SYAET22623933

I forgot to add the tracking number .

Thanks as I await your response.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Firstleoqueen: 9:57am On May 31, 2023
Good morning house! I placed an order on AliExpress on 29th of April 2023.

The display is saying ARRIVED AT FACILITY since 22 May 2023.

I went to the nearest PO around me and they said they have not received my parcel.

Please can anyone help??

Thanks
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Firstleoqueen: 3:01pm On May 31, 2023
@aieromon please help !!!

Tracking number SYAET22623933

Thanks 🙏

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (106) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.