Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Huge Python Killed Behind My House Yesterday - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Huge Python Killed Behind My House Yesterday (70928 Views)

See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today / Huge Python Killed In Ibafo, Ogun Behind A Church (Photos) / Huge Python Killed In Otukpo Market, To Be Sold For N15,000 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge Python Killed Behind My House Yesterday by Bbbwings: 4:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
chukwugoziegi:
"Festive Covid-19 period"

Re: Huge Python Killed Behind My House Yesterday by fokusmind: 4:44pm On Mar 24, 2020
Please tell us how you killed it
Re: Huge Python Killed Behind My House Yesterday by hahn(m): 4:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
abiolaoladipupo:
We all have to be careful mostly when we travel to our home town this festive Covid-19 period. I saw this at the back of my house at first it was hiding inside the river and later someone noticed it and had to call our attention before it was killed.

Bros, you no get sense.

What is festive about a viral outbreak that is killing thousands around the world?
Re: Huge Python Killed Behind My House Yesterday by confyy007(m): 5:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
Risky
Re: Huge Python Killed Behind My House Yesterday by mikelc007: 5:33pm On Mar 24, 2020
abiolaoladipupo:
We all have to be careful mostly when we travel to our home town this festive Covid-19 period. I saw this at the back of my house at first it was hiding inside the river and later someone noticed it and had to call our attention before it was killed.
Festive covid period kwa.... Where are they sharing green bottles abeg
Re: Huge Python Killed Behind My House Yesterday by MrMacinterchi1: 5:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
Covid 19'is now a festive season now Abi? Weti man no go see for this naija

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huge Python Killed Behind My House Yesterday by josh1998(m): 5:39pm On Mar 24, 2020
I laff in china ha ha ha

Re: Huge Python Killed Behind My House Yesterday by 6digitscomrade: 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
PapaAdanna:

You must be living in a very thick forest!
im more concerned about his covid festive period.. he went to the village to celebrate covid 19? Or he’s just ignorant or all of the above...

1 Like

Re: Huge Python Killed Behind My House Yesterday by sisisioge: 5:47pm On Mar 24, 2020
Jisos! That was behind your house! shocked shocked shocked shocked

It is well.
Re: Huge Python Killed Behind My House Yesterday by DagobertoEli: 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:
You killed Odemiri

Smh....

The gentle soul of Akpanga and first offspring of Odemili. Odemiri does not revenge but dies with every positivity in the life of whoever kills it.

Make atonement ASAP. His potency has been consistent across all tribes.
[/s]
Re: Huge Python Killed Behind My House Yesterday by Sultty(m): 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
LaLa

Re: Huge Python Killed Behind My House Yesterday by deltateam: 7:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
abiolaoladipupo:

Careful about Python? Its harmless nah.

1 Like

Re: Huge Python Killed Behind My House Yesterday by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 24, 2020
abiolaoladipupo:
Please how do you people attack and kill such huge snakes?
How is it done and what are the precautions?
Re: Huge Python Killed Behind My House Yesterday by Enyinnayajames(m): 9:12pm On Mar 24, 2020
thank your God
Re: Huge Python Killed Behind My House Yesterday by victorjoe(m): 9:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
Ladyvin:
This is very big and scary.

I know this is a very honest remark but somehow it doesn't sound right. I wonder why...
Re: Huge Python Killed Behind My House Yesterday by Jaybye: 9:30pm On Mar 24, 2020
Finally, I read comments from some peeps who realized another snake, probably endangered in that area has just been killed again. Pythons are naturally harmless to humans and must have come to hunt for/steal foods like pets or other domestic animals humans keep.

A day will come when we would have fully lost all the wildlife nature blessed us with and our next generation will keep asking how they all disappeared but still in abundance in some fellow African countries where huge revenues are generated from them.

May God save us all from our bush-meat and pepper-soup mentality!!!

deltateam:

Careful about Python? Its harmless nah.

Akalia:
funny, so you killed a rat in self defence!!! If I may ask did the rat assault you?

OP you should had let the poor python roam
free in the wild, that creature is harmless.
Re: Huge Python Killed Behind My House Yesterday by Charly68: 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2020
So you are part of the people causing Corona 19 in the land ..aren't you aware that Baba has banned fresh bush meat till Corona leaves the country ..
Re: Huge Python Killed Behind My House Yesterday by Ladyvin(f): 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
victorjoe:

I know this is a very honest remark but somehow it doesn't sound right. I wonder why...

Can you explain what you mean by it doesn't sound right ?
Re: Huge Python Killed Behind My House Yesterday by michealdeco: 10:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
African rock python

This one is still a baby
Re: Huge Python Killed Behind My House Yesterday by Etumudonsmart: 10:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
Meat for you
Re: Huge Python Killed Behind My House Yesterday by enemyofprogress: 11:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
Lalasticlala taking a stroke around town
Re: Huge Python Killed Behind My House Yesterday by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 25, 2020
abiolaoladipupo:
We all have to be careful mostly when we travel to our home town this festive Covid-19 period. I saw this at the back of my house at first[b] it was hiding inside the river and later someone noticed it [/b]and had to call our attention before it was killed.
Do you have a river behind your house
Re: Huge Python Killed Behind My House Yesterday by abiolaoladipupo(m): 11:39am On Mar 25, 2020
TuCloz:
Do you have a river behind your house

Yes. There's a river behind my house.
Re: Huge Python Killed Behind My House Yesterday by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 26, 2020
abiolaoladipupo:

Yes. There's a river behind my house.
Chai. That's why. Please fumigate as frequently as possible. If you can't, always weed the compound

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! / If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! / Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.