Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,723 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Matters Of The Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Matters Of The Heart (1165 Views)

SOS, Matters Of The Heart. / Matters Of The Heart / Matters Of The Heart! He Proposed, I Said ‘no’ But Now I Want To Say ‘yes’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matters Of The Heart by QuinModah(f): 3:25pm On Mar 24, 2020
Matters of the heart

There's this guy I have am crushing on in church
Well,we've never spoken to each other.
Sometimes I feel the guy wants to talk to me too cos of some instances.

I really want to talk to this guy cos I hardly have a crush,and when i do. I discussed it with my dad but he said I should allow our friendship to happen naturally.
But really I don't know how to wait till then cos it's taking like forever plus FCT don ban church program so iwont get to see him till God knows when.

So my question,what can I do?
You can imagine me seeing this guy in my dream

This is me being real. Please no insult
Sorry for long story

1 Like

Re: Matters Of The Heart by Hkk1686868: 3:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
Really

1 Like

Re: Matters Of The Heart by adexpa(m): 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2020
Lol, it happens. I suggest you get his number and say hi to him through message.......just ask him how he is doing and coping during this covid19 n let him know you just decided to hear from him. You can see his response n i think that will guide your next step

Our wife to be...... Best of God

5 Likes

Re: Matters Of The Heart by icebird25(m): 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
Una Toto

I think he will have something to say about this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Matters Of The Heart by Easybela(f): 9:03pm On Mar 24, 2020
undecided inside this corona period,people still dey fall inlove

Re: Matters Of The Heart by proclinician: 9:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
Does he have money?
Re: Matters Of The Heart by CallMeGrace(f): 9:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
You guys don't have church group chat? You can still find him there ..

2 Likes

Re: Matters Of The Heart by Lamanii22(f): 9:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
adexpa:
Lol, it happens. I suggest you get his number and say hi to him through message.......just ask him how he is doing and coping during this covid19 n let him know you just decided to hear from him. You can see his response n i think that will guide your next step

Our wife to be...... Best of God

Follow this advice OP...
Re: Matters Of The Heart by Bartork(m): 10:18pm On Mar 24, 2020
Talk to him.

Many guys have varying opinion of ladies looking it acting up around them

Experience has made many weak

But for the goons who will jump at you even if you ain't into them.

Some will pay low for the sake of their.....

Very easy...
When you see him pass by say hello, as little as your voice may be... He will hear.

In a while you'll be chasing him away....
Re: Matters Of The Heart by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
dude will be blessed with sufficient milk, once he accepts u. smiley smiley
Re: Matters Of The Heart by flokii: 10:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
Hmmmn..

We've all been there, done that. When next you meet him, strike a conversation or compliment his shirts or shoes or whatever.

You're welcome
Re: Matters Of The Heart by AfroKnight: 10:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
First of all QuinModah, I love the way you stylized your username. I think it’s really cool.

Now, I’d advise you to make yourself available/visible to the young man. Don’t confuse him about your attraction to him. If you’re bold enough to embrace equality, tell him you like him. grin Be a man and express yourself. Or be a woman and hope he will look your way and brace yourself for the tears if he doesn’t play along. grin

2 Likes

Re: Matters Of The Heart by QuinModah(f): 8:22am On Mar 25, 2020
Thanks.
AfroKnight:
First of all QuinModah, I love the way you stylized your username. I think it’s really cool.

Now, I’d advise you to make yourself available/visible to the young man. Don’t confuse him about your attraction to him. If you’re bold enough to embrace equality, tell him you like him. grin Be a man and express yourself. Or be a woman and hope he will look your way and brace yourself for the tears if he doesn’t play along. grin
Re: Matters Of The Heart by coolestofall(m): 8:49am On Mar 25, 2020
You need to first get a hold of your self. You sounding kinda too anxious or desperate. You wont want a guy to notice that especially if you are set to make the move. As your dad advised, let it happen naturally. You can position yourself such tbat it would give you guys the opportunity to bump into each other. All in all, just be tactful.

1 Like

Re: Matters Of The Heart by QuinModah(f): 4:32pm On Mar 26, 2020
Thank you.
coolestofall:
You need to first get a hold of your self. You sounding kinda too anxious or desperate. You wont want a guy to notice that especially if you are set to make the move. As your dad advised, let it happen naturally. You can position yourself such tbat it would give you guys the opportunity to bump into each other. All in all, just be tactful.
Re: Matters Of The Heart by coolestofall(m): 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2020
QuinModah:
Thank you.
Youll do just fine
Re: Matters Of The Heart by Bola146(f): 5:42pm On Mar 26, 2020
Try your luck if he is really good for you. Best luck
Re: Matters Of The Heart by vincenteger: 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2020
Plz Quin which church is that
Re: Matters Of The Heart by akaahs(m): 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2020
QuinModah:
Matters of the heart

There's this guy I have am crushing on in church
Well,we've never spoken to each other.
Sometimes I feel the guy wants to talk to me too cos of some instances.

I really want to talk to this guy cos I hardly have a crush,and when i do. I discussed it with my dad but he said I should allow our friendship to happen naturally.
But really I don't know how to wait till then cos it's taking like forever plus FCT don ban church program so iwont get to see him till God knows when.

So my question,what can I do?
You can imagine me seeing this guy in my dream

This is me being real. Please no insult
Sorry for long story
Where do you stay in fct? It could be me ooo
Re: Matters Of The Heart by QuinModah(f): 6:19am On Mar 27, 2020
akaahs:

Where do you stay in fct? It could be me ooo
grin
Re: Matters Of The Heart by QuinModah(f): 5:58pm On Apr 30, 2023
wink

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Two Police Officers / Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation / See how People Pour Water On a couple That Were Having Sex On The Road [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.