Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,458 members, 7,770,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:30 AM

Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Two Police Officers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Two Police Officers (1154 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Young Couple / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Two Police Officers by ifymagik(m): 9:17am On Apr 01, 2020
This is a love story that started in the jungle.

Asp olayinka Ajayi and Asp Unom Patience met in the Prestigious Police Staff College Jos on the 31st December 2016, when they reported for Cadet ASP Course 27 Training.

To others it was just a mere training to become Police officers, but for this Duo, they found a Profession and found love.

Congratulations to both of them.

CC: MODS

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Two Police Officers by chatinent: 9:18am On Apr 01, 2020
Bribe marriage.
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Two Police Officers by ifymagik(m): 9:19am On Apr 01, 2020
MORE PICS

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Two Police Officers by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 01, 2020
Beautiful and decent pre-wedding photos...

From their smile, you'll agree with me that there's this strong bond between them that has kept them going this far.

Indeed, he who finds a "wife"..........

God bless their union.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Two Police Officers by escohido123: 9:29am On Apr 01, 2020
This ones go born corruption o. Wat a combination
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Two Police Officers by majamajic(m): 9:36am On Apr 01, 2020
Normally , was thinking one has to resign

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Two Police Officers by Cholls(m): 9:36am On Apr 01, 2020
my brother congratulations
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Two Police Officers by ifymagik(m): 9:38am On Apr 01, 2020
Not really. They are Senior officers they can go on
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Two Police Officers by densiks: 9:52am On Apr 01, 2020
Good wishes to them and I hope they don’t kill themselves

I’ve read several reports of police officers killing their spouses with service guns over trivial issues.

(1) (Reply)

Heart Broken Daddy: What I Discovered In My Daughter's Room Nearly Made Mad. / Please Advice me on my Long Distance Relationship / If Kiddwaya Wins, I'll Make Sure He Gives Half Of The Money To Erica -Terry Waya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.