Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,125 members, 7,953,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:04 PM

M - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / M (2794 Views)

NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism / Oil Pipeline Explodes In Ijegun, Ikotun / Oil Pipeline Explosion In Nembe Bayelsa: 50 Persons Missing, Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: M by Sokosuji: 8:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
They just want more heat.. Them hear say heat dey kill cobik birus
Re: M by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
Seun Osewa mynd44 Dominique delete those thread before this forum is censored. Ban the ip of the bastard who posted this thread.

This is the sort of nonsense that can cause a panic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: M by Acidosis(m): 8:58pm On Mar 24, 2020
Right now, 1 tuber of yam is better than one barrel of oil. They can blow up the whole Niger Delta...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: M by Acidosis(m): 8:59pm On Mar 24, 2020
ornicus:
Seun Osewa mynd44 Dominique delete those thread before this forum is censored. Ban the ip of the bastard who posted this thread.

This is the sort of nonsense that can cause a panic.

You want to run away from your reality?
Re: M by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
Acidosis:

You want to run away from your reality?

It is an old article from 2016. Go through the thread With everything going down right now, rubbish like this can lead to anarchy.

I think the dss is a bunch of mindless thugs, but I would arrest the idiot who created this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: M by Litmus: 9:24pm On Mar 24, 2020
Pious101:

What is it u don't understand?

He probably couldn’t grasp the enormous stupidity and selfishness in some human beings. Since Delta State criminal oil pipe vandalism, disguised as militancy, has witness a lull in the past months, he probably thought that the lack of international investment in the area, the collapse of the dockyards, incredible unemployment must have thought them lessons. He was probably hopeful that – with all the talk of resurrecting old wharfs and building new ones in the east, the new Niger bridge, train lines being built to link up all parts of the country, roads constructions, new airports planned in neighbouring states – Delta State would begin again to attract investment and jobs and that no one in delta state would be daft enough to jeopardise all that and drive away development once again by blowing up things thus creating a sense of insecurity in the area.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: M by jamace(m): 9:25pm On Mar 24, 2020
Acidosis:

Right now, 1 tuber of yam is better than one barrel of oil. They can blow up the whole Niger Delta...

Old news

Published May 28, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: M by fatymore(f): 9:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
Yenefer:
grin
yinmu...you will start writing in the nonsense and rubbish now
Re: M by Susu888(m): 10:13pm On Mar 24, 2020
@O.P YOU DON DEY SNIFF COKE NI? angry

Shamelessly posting old news to vause panic amongst people. What manner of being are you ma sef?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: M by LiamDazh(m): 6:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
Pious101:
A
I wanna talk to you concerning the online deliverance. You can drop your number for me or whatsapp line. Or you can even reach me on WhatsApp thru my phone number.. 08131340722

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Backs Open Grazing, Asks AGF To Recover Land For Herdsmen / Southern Nigeria Should Get Ready. / What Really Happened At Isuofia Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.