Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,257 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Found Ex's Number - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Found Ex's Number (905 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Found Ex's Number by happylady: 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2010
should i call?

what should i say
Re: Found Ex's Number by 190: 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2010
You AGAIN!!
Re: Found Ex's Number by happylady: 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2010
how rude

you make me layugh
Re: Found Ex's Number by CH3OH(m): 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2010
why do u want to call him/her? his/she is ex, so let him/her b. dont bother callin him/her cus his/her present lover might pick d call, hw would u feel? pls look somwhere else.
Re: Found Ex's Number by Mygoldie(f): 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2010
@OP you have issues.
Re: Found Ex's Number by happylady: 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2010
who is op? i want to call to say hi
Re: Found Ex's Number by thweraja10: 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2010
My BB ping Is IBB419 , for my friend ATK410, and my girlfriend OBJ911
Re: Found Ex's Number by Mygoldie(f): 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2010
OP is the name of your ex's girlfriend.
Re: Found Ex's Number by livedit(f): 8:34pm On Dec 27, 2010
Umm, why would you WANT to call your ex's number?  He IS your "ex" am I correct? Unless you plan on asking or getting back with him, let sleeping dogs lie.  You only setting yourself up for heartbreak.  What if he has a new woman and moved on with his life and his woman answered the phone? What are you going to say? I'm sorry, but I USED to be in relationship with him and wanted to call and say "hi"?  How would you feel if the shoe was on the other foot. You'd be wondering why the heck is his "ex" calling you, right?  Then I feel you should show the same respect.  Then too, what if he never answers, or answers and tell you to "kick rocks". Then what? Why hash up old memories? I think you should let "him" go and move on with your life.  I'm sure he has.
Re: Found Ex's Number by CH3OH(m): 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2010
Mygoldie:

OP is the name of your ex's girlfriend.

BABY U BADT OOOOOOOOO
Re: Found Ex's Number by happylady: 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2010
i hear what your all sayeing believe it or not, but every situtation is different have you even thought that we were together and lost contact and we dont have no mutual friends
Re: Found Ex's Number by livedit(f): 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2010
happylady:

i hear what your all sayeing believe it or not, but every situtation is different have you even thought that we were together and lost contact and we dont have no mutual friends

My thing is, if you two were in a close "relationship" how did you lose contact with each other? People that is important to me and a part of my life, I make sure to keep contact some way for or another, Unless something tragic, life changing happened. Alot of times when you "lose" contact is because one or the other has drifting apart and decided to go into two different directions.
Re: Found Ex's Number by happylady: 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2010
think outside of the box i cant go into detals here. but it happened all those crazy ideas you can come up with, happened. now im scared to call
Re: Found Ex's Number by livedit(f): 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2010
happylady:

think outside of the box i cant go into details here. but it happened all those crazy ideas you can come up with, happened. now im scared to call

Do you mean, "read between the lines" instead?  The title of the post was "Found Ex's Number" should you call?  I don't know about anyone else, but I automatically assumed you two broken up and you want to know rather or not to call to reconcile.  All we have to go off of is what you tell us.  Obviously something more happened than you let on with us initially, otherwise you wouldn't be "afraid".  Only way to put an end to your nervousness, is to take that chance an call him.  But be ready for the consequences that may come along with it.

Edited to add: Far as what you can say, I would say hello, assuming it is him who answers the phone and he still know who you are. I'd say something along the lines of, that you've been thinking about him and came across his number and decided to contact him just to see how you are doing.

If he don't sound too enthusied hearing from you. Then you end it the same as the above and toss his number away.
Re: Found Ex's Number by happylady: 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2010
thanks i need to think this one in the past i was too quick even now i am not scared like that

im scared if calling will make something worse because timing is everything

alot has hsappened since then,
Re: Found Ex's Number by livedit(f): 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2010
happylady:

thanks i need to think this one in the past i was too quick even now i am not scared like that

im scared if calling will make something worse because timing is everything

alot has hsappened since then,

I've edited my last post for you. But far as making things "worse" I suppose you are answering your own question rather or not you should call.
Re: Found Ex's Number by 190: 11:15pm On Dec 27, 2010
which kind poster is this~
Re: Found Ex's Number by chikeorji123(m): 12:14am On Dec 28, 2010
190:

which kind poster is this~

ha!! this one your comment come in black,l hope the op she safe? cool cool
Re: Found Ex's Number by 677ano(m): 5:49am On Jan 03, 2011
I always enjoy these banter here at NL grin
Re: Found Ex's Number by Madukaele(m): 7:33am On Jan 03, 2011
@ poster
1. op is not ur ex boy frnd girl name
2. hw old r u?
3.tel us in ful wht hapend,if nt we cant giv gud advic
Re: Found Ex's Number by playmate(f): 9:54am On Jan 03, 2011
u no get work o! but you obviously have too much credit. . tongue
Re: Found Ex's Number by sexylogan(m): 11:03am On Jan 03, 2011
happylady:

should i call?

what should i say
Send me the guy's number let me congratulate him in advance for gettin' laid by his
ex-chic. What is ur problem? Do u actually want to start 2011 with a heartbreak? Be
sensible. I take God beg u. I know how guys take advantage of their exes.

(1) (Reply)

Complicated Relationship:ur Advice Is Needed Pls / Have U Ever Been In A Blind Date? / How To Pick-up A Nigerian Girl - Is This True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.