Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,263 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Have U Ever Been In A Blind Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Ever Been In A Blind Date? (905 Views)

Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience / What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? / Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Ever Been In A Blind Date? by freeman9ja(m): 3:14pm On Jun 04, 2011
This is my ordeal, I have been chatting with this lady for some time and whn ever I ask her to send me her pic, she gives a excusses, her phn can't send pic or something, I never had a problem with that cos i have nothing to lose, though she has seen mine. So one day we had a date and she was coming from a far. Whn i got to the bus station to pick her up, my dear, she was nothing to talk about, ugly and looks dirty and scary. I just told her to pls wait for me here let me go and bring my car, cos it was packed in the other side. Immediately i left her sight trust me i was running like a mad man on the street, I switch off my phone while she keep trying to reach me, I got home tired and was laughing at myself.
Re: Have U Ever Been In A Blind Date? by Omolola1(f): 4:20pm On Jun 04, 2011
clap for yourself
Re: Have U Ever Been In A Blind Date? by freeman9ja(m): 4:28pm On Jun 04, 2011
It might sound like a comedy movie to you but is real
Re: Have U Ever Been In A Blind Date? by Omolola1(f): 4:30pm On Jun 04, 2011
yap, i knw
Re: Have U Ever Been In A Blind Date? by freeman9ja(m): 4:34pm On Jun 04, 2011
Glad u knw, I advice u shouldn't try blind date, else someone might run away from u
Re: Have U Ever Been In A Blind Date? by Omolola1(f): 4:35pm On Jun 04, 2011
advise re-directed to you too
Re: Have U Ever Been In A Blind Date? by freeman9ja(m): 4:38pm On Jun 04, 2011
You see wht am talking about? wht is wrong giving u advice?
Or do u think u r 2 gud to get advice from people??
Re: Have U Ever Been In A Blind Date? by sweeti14(f): 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2011
freeman9ja:

This is my ordeal, I have been chatting with this lady for some time and whn ever I ask her to send me her pic, she gives a excusses, her phn can't send pic or something,  I never had a problem with that cos i have nothing to lose, though she has seen mine. So one day we had a date and she was coming from a far. Whn i got to the bus station to pick her up, my dear, she was nothing to talk about, ugly and looks dirty and scary. I just told her to pls wait for me here let me go and bring my car, cos it was packed in the other side. Immediately i left her sight trust me i was running like a mad man on the street, I switch off my phone while she keep trying to reach me, I got home tired and was laughing at myself.
Eish that's not so good of you embarassed. . . you should have at least endured/managed lunch with her instead of running off like that lipsrsealed
Re: Have U Ever Been In A Blind Date? by hunkyjohn(m): 4:43pm On Jun 04, 2011
Only one lunch won't hurt. grin
Re: Have U Ever Been In A Blind Date? by freeman9ja(m): 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2011
@sweetie14. My dear u right, but u need to hear how this girl talks about herself, how pretty she is, how wonderful she is.
You right but I dnt think she is the time i can hang out with for lunch, pls dnt get me wrong, we all have choices in life.
Re: Have U Ever Been In A Blind Date? by Omolola1(f): 4:47pm On Jun 04, 2011
so u cant date a not-so-good-lukn gurl?
dt isnt nice ooo
Re: Have U Ever Been In A Blind Date? by freeman9ja(m): 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2011
@Omo. I am not a bragador but i must confess, am a handsome young man
and i dnt see the reason i should go for an ugly lady, we just dnt match.
I felt pitty for the lady but running away was the first thing in my mind then.
Re: Have U Ever Been In A Blind Date? by Omolola1(f): 4:56pm On Jun 04, 2011
Only cowards run, that's what u shud knw
Re: Have U Ever Been In A Blind Date? by freeman9ja(m): 4:58pm On Jun 04, 2011
Is good to run to fight another day, am not a hero of that type.
Re: Have U Ever Been In A Blind Date? by Scooby1(m): 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2011
what a shallow man! what u did was mean. You should have at least had the guts to tell her you are not interested instead of running away like a little boy.
Anyway it is a funny experience  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have U Ever Been In A Blind Date? by freeman9ja(m): 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2011
@Scoopy. Do u knw all the swt words we have been saying to each other b4 we agreed for the date?
This is not the matter of sitting and start telling her i dnt wnt her any more because she is ugly, that wht we call very mean
that i dnt wnt to do.
Re: Have U Ever Been In A Blind Date? by Scooby1(m): 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2011
@freeman9ja, so leaving her at the roadside was a kind gesture. That is the worst thing you could have done to her.
Pls dont do this to another lady. Nobody deserve this kind of treatment
Re: Have U Ever Been In A Blind Date? by freeman9ja(m): 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2011
@Scooby. Well u right and i must say i dnt think i will try any blind date again.
Re: Have U Ever Been In A Blind Date? by Dyt(f): 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2011
U rili must b feelin cool ryt?
Congrats
Re: Have U Ever Been In A Blind Date? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2011
Funny, but you shouldnt have ran, at least a lunch wv her would have been ok, but wat if she saw you and dint like u either grin (You mentioned that you are good looking though, but to someone else you could be otherwise, just as she could be beautiful to another beholder cheesy
Re: Have U Ever Been In A Blind Date? by r231(m): 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2011
thats childish undecided undecided
Re: Have U Ever Been In A Blind Date? by oladayo042: 7:58pm On Jun 04, 2011
bhusayor:

Funny, but you shouldnt have ran, at least a lunch wv her would have been ok, but wat if she saw you and dint like u either grin (You mentioned that you are good looking though, but to someone else you could be otherwise, just as she could be beautiful to another beholder cheesy
True talk. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Blind date can be very funny at times.
Re: Have U Ever Been In A Blind Date? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 04, 2011
My FIRST and definitely LAST encounter :

i got to know the guy through my sister, she knows how concerned i am about physical appearance ; not like i judge people by looks but i do mock people a lot (bad habit, i know, cos I'm not perfect either), but do it for the fun of it, She gave him my no and we started talking,, sounded cool and was always insisting we started an affair before seeing, but i declined.

Then, we fixed a date; all the while i never asked him to describe himself cos i trusted my sister's taste cheesy. He already saw my pix on my sis's fone.

My mum was going that way too so she dropped me off, As i stepped outta the car, i landed in front of a tall albino in blood red sweat shirt with black shades and i just smiled, mocking him in my mind, I stood beside him to call my date only to realise he was the one shocked shocked .i felt like being swallowed, like WTF!

We went into the eatery, but i dint take anything cos i had lost my appetite, After 5mins, i faked a call that i had to leave!

I was soooo mad at my sis when i got home and she was just laughing at me cos it was intentional smiley
Re: Have U Ever Been In A Blind Date? by MrsChima(f): 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2011
I have seen people experienced some horrible bind dates and I am guilty of always matching folks up on blind dates.  I wouldn't do it though.   lipsrsealed
Re: Have U Ever Been In A Blind Date? by Omolola1(f): 8:12pm On Jun 04, 2011
its not a new thing, but its good 2 av a photo of ur date, evn if it is jxt one.
Re: Have U Ever Been In A Blind Date? by iice(f): 9:14am On Jun 05, 2011
How come all these horrific stories always surround ugly women and assumed goodlucking men? undecided

freeman9ja:

@Scoopy. Do u knw all the swt words we have been saying to each other b4 we agreed for the date?
This is not the matter of sitting and start telling her i dnt wnt her any more because she is ugly, that wht we call very mean
that i dnt wnt to do.

Una like to cause wahala for unaselves. You are concerned with how she looks going by your story but are quick with the sweet words and what nots before laying eyes on her. You don't have to tell her that she's ugly na if you think that's too cruel. Just say the chemistry was not there in person as you thought it would be.
Re: Have U Ever Been In A Blind Date? by 190: 9:18am On Jun 05, 2011
iice can i take you on a blind date angry angry
Re: Have U Ever Been In A Blind Date? by thundaBOLT: 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2011
hmmmmmmmmm

my experience i met dis girl on fb, her profile pix was very nice slim, bursty and looking nice, get talking on phone, fix a day 2 see, but it was evening time driving to IKOTUN from OGBA will not be ideal, so i decided to bike cos of traffic. got 2 her house, d entire house was waiting 4 there long awaited in law but to suprise i saw an opposite of what was in the picture i manage to honour their welcome but after then refuse her calls cos she already know sumtin is wrong was disappointed couple with my OKADA experienced. and it was as if they are waiting 4 sum to come and take her away from them.

since no blind date.
Re: Have U Ever Been In A Blind Date? by 190: 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2011
Dyt (f) can i take you on a Blind Date to ITALY angry angry

(1) (Reply)

How To Pick-up A Nigerian Girl - Is This True? / I. . . / Does This Girl Like Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.