Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo (72873 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Police Nab Notorious ‘One Chance Couple’ In Abuja (Photo) / Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by emenezer(m): 10:09am On Mar 25, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
Are women scarce ?
, for fun, they are not, for marriage, they are...

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by Skepticus: 10:12am On Mar 25, 2020
EternalBeing:
Even Israel Has Confirmed That Rapture Is About To Happen. Live Holy, Live Rapture-Ready. Play Time is Over!
It is not a Mistake that the Militaries in Countries of the World are currently seriously preparing to enforce the ID2020 Vacination that is said to be against Corona Virus. Don't let the "sweetness" and deceitfulness of Technology make your Soul attach and undeterchable from this now Anti-Christ possessed World. You have unfulfilled Dreams and Visions and wishing that the World would return to normal soon? Then research ID2020 using other Search Engines apart from Google. You should be much more concern of missing your real chance to become Immortal and live forever; the Rapture. YAHWEH would surely take HIS people out before souls of those remaining become forcefully permanetly enslaved to Satan. Don't miss the Rapture, it is about to happpen. Truly Rapture is very much about to happen. Accept JESUS YAHSHUA HaMashiach as your eternal LORD and Saviour Today. It would not be tolerable to witness the Doom Day that follows after Children of YAHWEH have been taken out of this World. Do away with all your sins, flee all unholiness. Relentlessly pray and ask HOLY SPIRIT to take permanent Control of your thoughts. Consecrate and prepare yourself to be liftable by the SPIRIT of YAHWEH at the Sounding of Trumpet that is very much about to happen! Don't be left behind to witness the terrible Doom that would start on Earth after real children of God have been taken out.

YAHWEH ALREAL has given us all the opportinity to see clearly that Satan and his evil children have fully taken ownership of this World. Satan already has his minons controlling Cointries of the Wolrd. It is not a Mistake that the Militarues in all Countries are preparing to enforce the Vacination (ID2020). Please, repent of your ains now, plead the Blood of YAHSHUA HaMashiach to wash of all your sins and the consequences so that you become fit for Rapture that is about to happen.
Trump revealed that Chloroquine cures Corona Virus, the evil controlled Big Pharma Health and Powers that be said he should shut up. As regards the Image I attached to this article, comfirm it in Revelation 6:8.

Tel Aviv, March 24: Israel Health Minister Yaakov Litzman, a deeply conservative politician, drew flak from the nation's progressive circles after he suggested that the cure for coronavirus would come along with "The Messiah". Just like the Days of Noah, his remarks, at a press conference on March 19, led to questions being raised by NaySayers of whether a man with deep theological roots should be heading the Ministry of Health in such a critical stage.

Litzman, who heads the ultra-Orthodox United Torah Judaism party, is a key constituent of the Benjamin Netanyahu government in Israel. In a press conference addressed in Hebrew on March 19, Yaakov said the coronavirus crisis indicates that the world is moving towards its end, and the days are near when "The Messiah" would descend upon the earth and relieve the plight of Jewish community.
“We are praying and hoping that the Messiah will arrive before Passover, the time of our redemption. I am sure that the Messiah will come and bring us out as [God] brought us out of Egypt. Soon we will go out in freedom and the Messiah will come and redeem us from all the troubles of the world," Haaretz quoted the Health Minister as saying.

As per the Jewish belief, the Messiah would be the a future Jewish king from the Davidic line who would save Israel from a major catastrophe. The Jewish estalogy attributes him as "a savior or redeemer who would appear at the end of days and usher in the kingdom of God". The arrival of Messiah would also lead to the final phase of world before the doomsday, the Jews believe.
The Health Minister's remarks comes at a time when coronavirus infections toll in Israel has topped the 1,600-mark. At least one COVID-19 patient, a holocaust survivor, was confirmed to have succumbed to death on Sunday. The country has been put under a nationwide lockdown till at least April 8.

https://www.nairaland.com/5754376/even-israel-confirmed-rapture-happen#87745877

Yenefer, come and carry your fellow crazy brother!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by Farki: 10:12am On Mar 25, 2020
Everyone involved in this story is a trash human being.
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by Olayinka777(m): 10:12am On Mar 25, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
Are women scarce ?
I tire o!
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by Farki: 10:13am On Mar 25, 2020
emenezer:
, for fun, they are not, for marriage, they are...

Even at that you still have to pay out of your nose.
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:13am On Mar 25, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
Are women scarce ?

cover up story spotted
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by Standing5(m): 10:14am On Mar 25, 2020
EternalBeing:
Even Israel Has Confirmed That Rapture Is About To Happen. Live Holy, Live Rapture-Ready. Play Time is Over!
It is not a Mistake that the Militaries in Countries of the World are currently seriously preparing to enforce the ID2020 Vacination that is said to be against Corona Virus. Don't let the "sweetness" and deceitfulness of Technology make your Soul attach and undeterchable from this now Anti-Christ possessed World. You have unfulfilled Dreams and Visions and wishing that the World would return to normal soon? Then research ID2020 using other Search Engines apart from Google. You should be much more concern of missing your real chance to become Immortal and live forever; the Rapture. YAHWEH would surely take HIS people out before souls of those remaining become forcefully permanetly enslaved to Satan. Don't miss the Rapture, it is about to happpen. Truly Rapture is very much about to happen. Accept JESUS YAHSHUA HaMashiach as your eternal LORD and Saviour Today. It would not be tolerable to witness the Doom Day that follows after Children of YAHWEH have been taken out of this World. Do away with all your sins, flee all unholiness. Relentlessly pray and ask HOLY SPIRIT to take permanent Control of your thoughts. Consecrate and prepare yourself to be liftable by the SPIRIT of YAHWEH at the Sounding of Trumpet that is very much about to happen! Don't be left behind to witness the terrible Doom that would start on Earth after real children of God have been taken out.

YAHWEH ALREAL has given us all the opportinity to see clearly that Satan and his evil children have fully taken ownership of this World. Satan already has his minons controlling Cointries of the Wolrd. It is not a Mistake that the Militarues in all Countries are preparing to enforce the Vacination (ID2020). Please, repent of your ains now, plead the Blood of YAHSHUA HaMashiach to wash of all your sins and the consequences so that you become fit for Rapture that is about to happen.
Trump revealed that Chloroquine cures Corona Virus, the evil controlled Big Pharma Health and Powers that be said he should shut up. As regards the Image I attached to this article, comfirm it in Revelation 6:8.

Tel Aviv, March 24: Israel Health Minister Yaakov Litzman, a deeply conservative politician, drew flak from the nation's progressive circles after he suggested that the cure for coronavirus would come along with "The Messiah". Just like the Days of Noah, his remarks, at a press conference on March 19, led to questions being raised by NaySayers of whether a man with deep theological roots should be heading the Ministry of Health in such a critical stage.

Litzman, who heads the ultra-Orthodox United Torah Judaism party, is a key constituent of the Benjamin Netanyahu government in Israel. In a press conference addressed in Hebrew on March 19, Yaakov said the coronavirus crisis indicates that the world is moving towards its end, and the days are near when "The Messiah" would descend upon the earth and relieve the plight of Jewish community.
“We are praying and hoping that the Messiah will arrive before Passover, the time of our redemption. I am sure that the Messiah will come and bring us out as [God] brought us out of Egypt. Soon we will go out in freedom and the Messiah will come and redeem us from all the troubles of the world," Haaretz quoted the Health Minister as saying.

As per the Jewish belief, the Messiah would be the a future Jewish king from the Davidic line who would save Israel from a major catastrophe. The Jewish estalogy attributes him as "a savior or redeemer who would appear at the end of days and usher in the kingdom of God". The arrival of Messiah would also lead to the final phase of world before the doomsday, the Jews believe.
The Health Minister's remarks comes at a time when coronavirus infections toll in Israel has topped the 1,600-mark. At least one COVID-19 patient, a holocaust survivor, was confirmed to have succumbed to death on Sunday. The country has been put under a nationwide lockdown till at least April 8.

https://www.nairaland.com/5754376/even-israel-confirmed-rapture-happen#87745877
Bros I believe you indeed. Endtime is near and that's why I am appealing to you to wire me anything you fit take assist a fellow brethren for these last few days of the last days or the latter days. Account name : Standing5
Account Number : 0802-000-JOKE
Bank : Heaven.

Thanks in advance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by 6digitscomrade: 10:15am On Mar 25, 2020
jaxxy:

Obtaining money on false pretense sir. It’s a crime.
lol.. my dear they were obviously in a relationship.. the police committed the murders because he knew he stood no chance u think it was all on emotions?? Nahhhhhh the guy obviously was in love and in a relationship and that 150k can’t be used in court because one can’t buy marriage atleast if u did we can request tellers to present in court as evidence for purchase the fraud or deception case won’t fly.. apply logic and common sense..

Perhaps u premised ur observations on the usual I buy something for my gf we break up I go collect am back .. baba that’s illegal it can only happen in uncivilised society and minds..
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by Mcslize: 10:18am On Mar 25, 2020
ennon92:
Periodic mental tests ought to be carried out on most of these force men... Some of them hv history of mental illness

But what the lady did was bad. And the inspector also is emotionally naive. It was more like bribing a girl with money just to marry you when women are more than men in the world. A man will still be bribing a lady for marriage.

Even if he actually ended up marrying the lady, she will cheat on him cuz he bought her with money. Any love that is born out of pity, bribe or following a man due to what a lady is getting from him is a pure scam. Handsome man like that still bribing a girl to marry him.

Too bad for the inspector!

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by oglalasioux(m): 10:19am On Mar 25, 2020
The power of the Kitty-Cat.

In Jay Z's voice
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by koning: 10:21am On Mar 25, 2020
Why exactly did he kill himself?!!. Why not just blow away the sneaky, dubious, and cheating woman. Maim the husband for threating to kill him. No need to kill Cajetan. Then go to jail a happy and satisfied man.

My only problem with his act, is that he killed himself. That was not neccessary.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by Allwell96: 10:21am On Mar 25, 2020
Poverty is a bastard. Just 150,000? Damn!
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 25, 2020
So police simp dey? He gave money to woman wey he neva marry.

The first outlay on any woman should be her bride price. After that, you can start spending for her expenses.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by Onlyonebuhari: 10:23am On Mar 25, 2020
On top 150k, poverty is a disease.
Now go and marry her in the grave, fool!
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by hammerT: 10:24am On Mar 25, 2020
N150,000

This part got me laughig.

So, Oluchi life is worth only 150,000 naira.

Uwa nka sef...

Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by Mcslize: 10:26am On Mar 25, 2020
safarigirl:
She and her husband were probably running a joint scam, to defraud people under the guise of marriage. I can't imagine why else, a man would threaten to use diabolical means to get to someone who exposed his wife's infidelity

Nigerians think everyone is normal, some people have underlying mental health conditions, and this is how it manifests

Rest in Peace to the heartbroken officer

The diabolical man got what he wanted. He is spiritually diabolic and a mere gun still killed him. Threatening someone with diabolic is quite bad. People should always filter what they alter to others. Anything threat shouldn't be taken for granted. I guess the inspector wanted to prove to him that he can still die with all his diabolical threats.

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by jamesbridget13(f): 10:27am On Mar 25, 2020
Mumu inspector

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Too bad
Just for 150 thousand naira?

1)Greed
2)Anger
3)Pride
4)And lust towards the opposite sex
These four things are all rolled into one in this story

Let me go drag some weed.

YOU ALMOST MENTIONED THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS
1. LUST
2. GLUTTONY
3. GREED
4. SLOTH
5. WRATH
6. ENVY
AND
7. PRIDE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by Yenefer(f): 10:31am On Mar 25, 2020
Skepticus:

Yenefer, come and carry your fellow crazy brother!
hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:32am On Mar 25, 2020
6digitscomrade:
my brother even me I suppose be lawman I know all having lawyers and force men around living and growing up I know what is obt obtain by trick etc so many angles but u see.. think about it I mean the particular case..he had no chance in hell because u can’t arrest on what u can’t prove and please remember not to hinge on the diabolical threats as it’s DOA..

He can arrest them, but be unable to charge them based on lack of evidence.

Arresting them on a Friday for instance. Courts don't open on Saturdays and Sundays. And bails are not processed over the weekend.

The law allows a police officer to make arrest if he feels a law has been broken (with or without evidence)

Evidences are actually for the court.

So, arrest them on Friday, leave them behind the counter, and make conditions unbearable for them.

Get your money before Monday. Or have a normal conversation with them and record it. Evidence number 1.
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by KIDfurniture(m): 10:33am On Mar 25, 2020
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by keleman992000(m): 10:36am On Mar 25, 2020
I think that something is missing here. did she collect the money as acceptance fee or what? why pay her to marry him? is there no other women around? the homicide dept of the police should do their work. they phone and call logs should be checked. their account and house should also be checked, there could be a clue to it.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by PrinceRowley(m): 10:39am On Mar 25, 2020
[quote author=HallaDaTruth post=87746668]Are women scarce

Life is very very important. But why must one make a promise, that he or she knows, they cannot keep? A married woman for that matter!!!
Killing her and the husband was not the best thing to do but a killer or a thief reason differently at the point of exhibiting their actions. R.I.P to the dead
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:39am On Mar 25, 2020
mrkings84:
What?

Coronavirus is learning work where murder and suicide is involved.

Meanwhile

7 New Cases this morning has been REPORTED
!

It has been confirmed that we have another seven new cases in Nigeria ... Two in Onitsha and another two in Imo, and yet another two in Enugu ...

The cases in Onitsha are land dispute cases and the ones in Imo are murder cases of an inspector who murdered a couple ... All cases are in Court now ....

The two cases in Enugu ... are suitcase and briefcase. Both cases belongs to members of Jehovah's Witness.

They have just reported one case in Aba!

IT'S ABOUT AN IMPOERTER WHO JUST IMPORTED A TRAILER LOAD OF FAKE PILLOW-CASE INTO THE COUNTRY FROM CHINA....

Stay in your house O

Abeg the fear is too much, A little laughter at this time is quite soothing

UNA GOOD MORNING!!
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by ja2raraya: 10:44am On Mar 25, 2020
drama everywhere
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by mamatwiny(f): 10:49am On Mar 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Too bad
Just for 150 thousand naira?

1)Greed
2)Anger
3)Pride
4)And lust towards the opposite sex
These four things are all rolled into one in this story

Let me go drag some weed.
5.) Weed

No 5 is the strongest point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by Btruth: 10:49am On Mar 25, 2020
Roozzaay:

How does protecting us correlates with duping them and even threatening them with death diabolically? They were just as human as us before being drafted into NPF
Okay ooo.
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by samitinted(m): 10:50am On Mar 25, 2020
[May we not marry a woman who will bring death to us
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by luluman: 10:50am On Mar 25, 2020
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by jaxxy(m): 10:55am On Mar 25, 2020
6digitscomrade:
lol.. my dear they were obviously in a relationship.. the police committed the murders because he knew he stood no chance u think it was all on emotions?? Nahhhhhh the guy obviously was in love and in a relationship and that 150k can’t be used in court because one can’t buy marriage atleast if u did we can request tellers to present in court as evidence for purchase the fraud or deception case won’t fly.. apply logic and common sense..

Perhaps u premised ur observations on the usual I buy something for my gf we break up I go collect am back .. baba that’s illegal it can only happen in uncivilised society and minds..

Ure not getting the facts right. Sm1 tells u dey are single and u propose and she accepts and u give her a huge sm of money on those grounds only to discover she is a married woman? Are u kidding me And ure a police officer? Even ordinary civilian get their cases heard.

No this is not boyfrnd and galfrnd issue like u think. I know what im saying. He killed them cos they threatened to go diabolical on him or just wanted revenge.
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by Mizwisdom(f): 10:56am On Mar 25, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
Are women scarce ?

Yes, very scarce. There are more males here than females, you can even confirm from Nairaland population
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by Goldencheese(m): 10:57am On Mar 25, 2020
Kill someone over N150,000? Come on, this is sheer madness. Do you know how much the salary of an inspector is? Except there is more to the story but if it is true, then the Inspector is just a miserable jerk with a very terrible low self-esteem.
Martinola:
A married woman collected money from a man with the promise to marry him? And upon dat still threatened to kill him?
If dis is true, she deserved her death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) / Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) / How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.