Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,564 members, 7,823,484 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo (72876 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Police Nab Notorious ‘One Chance Couple’ In Abuja (Photo) / Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by StivoeDevoe: 1:36pm On Mar 25, 2020
very bad
i hope ladies are here reading too
greedy is very bad and can result to this ugly situation

you are married why must you keep on collecting guys money pretending to have them as your husband

i really feel for the innocent guy that married this insatiable woman cry
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by Kokistokey: 1:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
Women Are necessary evil OF this World, Just wish they CAN go into extinction . . . . . Despise them bitches
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by ledaman: 2:09pm On Mar 25, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
Are women scarce ?
Women are not scarce, but why would she collect money and still marry another chap?
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by Organs(m): 2:14pm On Mar 25, 2020
Grace001:
Too bad... This goes to the guys, don't give out money you can't let go to a lady or sponsor her through school just because she promised you marriage. That's her father's responsibility.

Just because he couldn't let go 150k naira , he wasted 3 lives including his own.

I don't see it that way. When a man wants something he will do whatever it takes to get it. He did not think he will lose and ofcourse he is very weak emotionally. So, what do you do as the husband? Settle amicably and if possible pay instalmentally to the guy and not use stupid "open eye" or nonsense ego cos you dont know who/what youre dealing with. Now see where it led everyone to.
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by aisha163: 2:16pm On Mar 25, 2020
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by ORBLIGHTS(m): 2:18pm On Mar 25, 2020
just bcuz of 150k and a failed/false marriage promise, huh? OK.
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by ORBLIGHTS(m): 2:20pm On Mar 25, 2020
Kokistokey:
Women Are necessary evil OF this World,
Just wish they CAN go into extinction .
. . . . Despise them bitches

MAKE CONJI KILL US ALL HUH? grin
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by toprealman: 2:32pm On Mar 25, 2020
nairayouthcom:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/police-inspector-kills-couple-commits-suicide-in-imo/%3famp=1
Is that the picture of the policeman that killed a lovely couple and commited suicide afterwards.......poor thing.
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by Adau123(m): 2:34pm On Mar 25, 2020
Insp.Kenneth may have promised a lot of girls even used some without shi -shi or kobo given to them.go to hell kawai
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by buchai: 3:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
you bi police man and you can't conveniently collect your money from the person that you gave your money on a fake promise that she will marry you, how did you manage to get that uniform?. a civilized man in uniform acting like uncivilised man without uniform.
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by Legendguru: 3:21pm On Mar 25, 2020
Elshaddai
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by Simbrixton(m): 3:34pm On Mar 25, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
This is what happens when a greedy lady dupes an emotionally weak man angry
true
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by Simbrixton(m): 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2020
izubext007:
IMO girls are good in Dis trash, just last week ooh, a girl from IMO boldly told me that she is no longer interested in our relationship after using me to secure a job. But as a mafia to the core i bounce out. No hard feelings.
glad u are strong to bone
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by Simbrixton(m): 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2020
6digitscomrade:
lol.. my dear they were obviously in a relationship.. the police committed the murders because he knew he stood no chance u think it was all on emotions?? Nahhhhhh the guy obviously was in love and in a relationship and that 150k can’t be used in court because one can’t buy marriage atleast if u did we can request tellers to present in court as evidence for purchase the fraud or deception case won’t fly.. apply logic and common sense..

Perhaps u premised ur observations on the usual I buy something for my gf we break up I go collect am back .. baba that’s illegal it can only happen in uncivilised society and minds..
but abroad men commit suicide in tins like dese we s humans generally dont like losing
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by Simbrixton(m): 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2020
derbykol:
Does it worth it?
it seems u can do it
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by Simbrixton(m): 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2020
safarigirl:
She and her husband were probably running a joint scam, to defraud people under the guise of marriage. I can't imagine why else, a man would threaten to use diabolical means to get to someone who exposed his wife's infidelity

Nigerians think everyone is normal, some people have underlying mental health conditions, and this is how it manifests

Rest in Peace to the heartbroken officer
for the first time i agree with u na scam dem dey pull
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by derbykol(f): 3:50pm On Mar 25, 2020
Simbrixton:
it seems u can do it
No
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by Simbrixton(m): 3:53pm On Mar 25, 2020
derbykol:
No
ok i dont know your orientation very well but if she wasnt interested she shouldnt have collected money from him
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by armadeo(m): 3:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
You paid a woman cash to marry you.

Was the coochie that good?
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by chealmai: 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2020
Olagbara ooo
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by irich21(m): 5:47pm On Mar 25, 2020
Interesting for such an amount of money...SMH
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by wizod(m): 5:55pm On Mar 25, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
Are women scarce ?
i can't die for a pussy dat will still smell after 30mins of thorough bathing.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by ekevwe(m): 6:51pm On Mar 25, 2020
I nearly killed my ex gf about 6 years ago when she did far worst similar thing like this to me. After a second thought kai I started carrying different babes more beautiful than her hence I forgot about heartbreak.
Before I met someone far better.
Life is too sweet. What is not for you is not for you. Thats the reality of life.
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by Agugbadin: 8:37pm On Mar 25, 2020
Black women are more dangerous and deceptive than a snake. An Igbo woman did it to my friend some years back, after he has spent about 600K on the lady she elope with one married LG chairman.
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by paix(m): 10:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
Are women scarce ?
There are women and there are women.
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by jimcaddy(m): 11:57pm On Mar 25, 2020
And the three of you will get to heaven and meet baba God and explain yourselves. Fools..
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by bigiyaro(m): 7:12am On Mar 26, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
Are women scarce ?
na sense dey scarce.
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by kiosk1: 11:53am On Mar 26, 2020
Too many psychos in the police force

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) / Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) / How A Whistleblower Exposed Evans Chukwudi Onuamadike, Billionaire Kidnapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.